Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#580599 Aug 29, 2013
Morning.....I'm back

I had a nice 2 week vacation....I will post my Morning posts

“Ever tried. Ever failed.
No matter.
Try Again. Fail again.
Fail better.”

~ Samuel Beckett

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#580600 Aug 29, 2013
Today's Prayer

God, you have told me, "Whoever hears my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him" (John 14:21). Lord, you have given your Word and I want to obey. Give me a thirst to know more of you and spend more time in your Word. I love you. Please "show yourself to me." I praise you for who you are. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#580601 Aug 29, 2013
Encouraging Words....

The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God's help be encouraged.

Psalm 69:32

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#580602 Aug 29, 2013
Didn't reead back posts...Just going on from here

Have a GOoD day today

See ya

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#580603 Aug 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You see a weather forecast for this weekend? I think you are gonna be pleased. Last I saw there was a 90% chance it will be raining men. And a 10% chance of retardation. You will be good either way:)
You also throw red herrings around like it's confetti whenever you're lying.
You continue to prove that you lied, carry on.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#580604 Aug 29, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lacez.

Skom has made himself insignificant.. Doesn't seem many want to even engage his
ridiculousness anymore..
At this point.. He's simply a joke.- as it should be..
Yup, which is why I laugh at him every time I read his posts.
It's comedic gold.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#580605 Aug 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....I'm back

I had a nice 2 week vacation....I will post my Morning posts

“Ever tried. Ever failed.
No matter.
Try Again. Fail again.
Fail better.”

~ Samuel Beckett

Thought for the day
We missed you!
How are you this fine morning?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#580606 Aug 29, 2013
Looks like Serah was lying yet again when she claimed Epi wouldn't be posting here anymore.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#580607 Aug 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....

The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God's help be encouraged.

Psalm 69:32

K-Love
Understandable.
You didn't miss much though.
El Bongo

United States

#580608 Aug 29, 2013
somebody praise the Lord

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580609 Aug 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>It's all good thanks, mate.

It was a long day today, mostly spent in the university library. I'm totally exhausted, done in; feeling positive though.

Good night.
:-)
Good night Rosa :)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#580610 Aug 29, 2013
El Bongo wrote:
somebody praise the Lord
... PRAISE PANGU!

He really doesn't need praise, however.

He's dead.

meh..

screw the gods.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580611 Aug 29, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not saying anything negative about her at all, and I never have. In fact I'm an advocate for her. A voice defending her against the louse of a father that was the one that brought her up in here in the first place. And as far as me using her goes that's so far from the truth it's laughable.

The purfesir is the one that used her. He used her in an attempt to try and gain sympathy. The only reason we even know she exists is because he brought her up with his "oh whoa is me, she wants nothing to do with me, I'm such a victim" routine. He's more worried about how he's been treated by her (even though she was just a child when she thankfully was able to get free from that monster) then he is about her well being.

Truth be told I'd be willing to bet that she'd be grateful for me sticking up for her. For being a voice that's exposing him. Because lets face it. She doesn't have a clue that he's in here using her to try and come off as some sort of victim. And that he's the one that brought her into this thread to begin with. And the he's the one that since he first brought her up has tried to put the blame at her feet.

He's nothing but a low life dead beat dad that deserves to be exposed for the louse of a father that he truly is.
I understand completely, I really do but can you try to understand that she may not want constant reminders? I appreciate your intent and will say no more on the matter.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580612 Aug 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father, Satan the devil, Karl.
Satan is awesome. Hush tard.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580613 Aug 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>... PRAISE PANGU!

He really doesn't need praise, however.

He's dead.

meh..

screw the gods.
No way they can screw themselves.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580614 Aug 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S Dept. Of Labor or "Labor Board" is your best bet.
Do that, and you'll quickly find out if the business(IE;Boss etc...) you work for are utilizing unfair hiring practices.
A business often has a motive to not treat internal problems with the same vigor as an outside organization does.
The Dept. Of Labor has authority in the area or issue you claim exists in your workplace.
Good advice.

Danke

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580616 Aug 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains your hatred of Mexico and Hispanics. It doesn't justify it. You are a bigot.
What? I don't hate Mexico and Hispanics.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580617 Aug 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
They hired you so that makes your claim a lie.
I was hired nearly 10 years ago.

By a different boss.

This guy's been here not quite a year.

I've already noted that.

Pay attention.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580618 Aug 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:

I know a dozen Italian restaurants that only hire Italians and mostly friends and family!
So what.
Small business can hire anyone they want for any reason.
My company's employed more than 250,000 people.

Not a small company.

Stop assuming.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580619 Aug 29, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Gr8t link.
Hilarious
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
HA HA HA!!!

Hilarious!

Thank you, I shared that with my uncle that in his 70s, he loves dean Martin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Humble Chosen Child 690,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Robert F 989,840
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Trumps Gray Bar M... 42,479
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,367
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 4 hr Maria 44
More from around the web