Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#580411 Aug 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. displaying 'gay pride' is not contiguous to affirming 'white pride' since it is a defensive strategy to address negative stereotyping ..
..'white pride' is a thinly veiled offensive strategy that appeals to people who already have class and privilege; it's only goal is to perpetuate 'white power' while suppressing minorities ..
.. the KKK discarded the white sheet and adopted the pristine 'white pride' slogan to appeal to a larger audience ..
.. instead of hate speech, a new marketing plan was developed which focuses on saving white American Christian values while maintaining and encouraging the oppression of minority groups including gays, Blacks, Hispanics and atheists ..
Agreed.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580412 Aug 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I do both. I am not a liar, you are.
Are you going to accuse me of raping my daughter next ?
You can say you're a perfesir all day long, I still won't believe you.

And no. Hell no. Why would I?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#580413 Aug 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Morning Lacez,
In the Plant Kingdom, there are all sorts and kinds of varieties of plant life (includes trees and shrubs obviously).
Now which came first do you think?---> The plant itself or the seed of the plant?
I have no idea.
I can admit I have no idea what came first, if one even came first.
No one knows.

Though "god did it" is not an answer, you're just making baseless assumptions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580414 Aug 28, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
People claiming to be christians, on this thread. That's a pretty good example on its own. I'm flattered to be mimicked :p
It wasn't mimicking.

It was mocking.

Pay attention.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580415 Aug 28, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that the first time he claimed to be a "professor" he misspelled the word "professor". I wish you would have been here because it was hilarious, as well as proof without a doubt that he's nothing but a liar.
He is a liar. He's admitted to lying. I see no reason to believe him now.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#580416 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the previous actions of this new boss.
In not quite a year, 50 people have left, either being fired or quit or transferred. In my company, that's unheard of in that short time.
Under his management, nearly every single new hire is Hispanic. Like 90% of them.
He's said that he thinks riverside is 60% Spanish speaking. He's flat out wrong, it's more like 3-4%.
All of our managers, except one, is now Hispanic. Even our HR is gone. Technically she's on leave, but she told me she's using up all of her sick time before quitting. Guess what the temp HR is? You guessed it, Hispanic.
Not one white or black has been promoted in the past year, only Hispanics have.
Not one Hispanic has admitted to any kind of harassment, only the blacks & whites have.
He had the nerve to tell us, "If you don't speak Spanish, you BETTER learn it".
He hired a new vendor ONLY because of the tiny logo of some Mexican comedian. I don't remember the name, but it was a yellow, diamond thing. Kind of like the superman symbol, that shape. I guess he loves that comedian and bent the rules to support him.
The dude's a racist, plain and simple.
He passed up a 16 year veteran in the business(who's now quit and found another job) for a guy with no experience whatsoever.
It's obvious why.
Then you should pursue that, if you believe it to be racism.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#580417 Aug 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It does if you look at what was said, put another way..
Plants evolved from algae which reproduced first asexually by division, multi-celled algae evolved the ability to reproduce sexually.
So if aquatic non seeding plants life first evolved from algae then slowly adapted the ability to reproduce sexually and then to produce seed, then which came first?
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/463...
I retract what I said then, obviously some do know what came first, technically.

"God did it" is still not an answer though.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#580418 Aug 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you for anything. Your lies and hate are your own problem.
I don't lie and I hate very few people.

You are back on my list. Enjoy your lust for John Coffey. You are a perfect couple.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580420 Aug 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not understand the reasons why.
I think I do.

I could be wrong.

Tell me YOUR reasons why you berate me for having white pride.

(Please note that I find the terms "white pride" & "white power" to be very different.)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580421 Aug 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am teaching how to stand up against evil people like your new lover John Coffey.
You get an F.

For Fail.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#580422 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You say gay people never made the choice to be gay. Just as you're saying white people never make that choice either.
Why don't you go to a gay party and ask some of them the sane questions?
Would you?
Go ask Lacez, regarding being gay, if it 'was it difficult to accomplish' or if 'it was a lengthy process'.
You won't.
Cuz your double-standards won't allow you to.
Lacez doesn't need to be taught this lesson. You do.

Do you honestly feel pride about being white, or are you merely not ashamed of being white?

The black pride and gay pride movements are about changing cultural norms, perpetuating the message that these minorities are not going to accept any shame for being who they are.

As part of the most advantaged demographic in America, there's no reason for you to copycat the behaviors of those who have been systematically marginalized for generations. Your "white pride" is at least an inarticulate expression of how you feel. Your message coincides with that of white supremacists, which is reason enough for you to modify your language. The question becomes, what message do you want to get across to people?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580423 Aug 28, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside,
I thank you for entertaining conversation during my stay here.
Although we might not agree, you are decent guy.
You do take a lot of abuse from the atheists, yet remain calm. ;)
I wish you all the best
Thank you, Imhotep.

May God bless you.

So long as Allah agrees and Ra signs the waiver.

;)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#580424 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say you're a perfesir all day long, I still won't believe you.
And no. Hell no. Why would I?
You are calling the Christians who know me personally liars.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#580425 Aug 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. displaying 'gay pride' is not contiguous to affirming 'white pride' since it is a defensive strategy to address negative stereotyping ..
..'white pride' is a thinly veiled offensive strategy that appeals to people who already have class and privilege; it's only goal is to perpetuate 'white power' while suppressing minorities ..
.. the KKK discarded the white sheet and adopted the pristine 'white pride' slogan to appeal to a larger audience ..
.. instead of hate speech, a new marketing plan was developed which focuses on saving white American Christian values while maintaining and encouraging the oppression of minority groups including gays, Blacks, Hispanics and atheists ..
Hmm...yet earlier today you were claiming its no longer the minorities having to seek tolerance as there has been a role reversal

So if that is true then even by your own argument white people and especially White Christians would now be the ones feeling judged by society and therefore would have the same justification for white pride as other minorities had for their own

This is the problem with pseudo Intellectualism. It often doesn't take long before one nonsense position gets contradicted by another. Usually from the same person. Yet sincerity and honesty stays consistent. If your goal was to honestly express yourself and not try to win cheap points through emotional manipulation, you wouldn't keep finding yourself in these jams

And oh yeah, one doesn't need to be oppressed to be proud of who they are. But that's only important if the truth and common sense matters. You probably will dismiss it
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#580426 Aug 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Have a safe trip
And we are always just an Internet click away!
Thank you.

Android Europe. iPhone North America
Here is a little piece from one of Ian's funny posts.
I don't remember how old this is , but I copy and pasted because I found it funny - and I think you will as well.

IAN'S In your honor... ;). Epi

---------- On A Lighter Note ----------

Re-posted and edited <by me> from the original author:'It Ain't Necessarily So'

The First Atheist Church of the Non Credo Quia Absurdum.

We have no buildings, no scriptures, no beliefs in common except by coincidence,(I refuse and nobody else is willing either), no dogma, no clergy, no missionaries, no holy book, no rituals, no observances, no special clothing or hats. We never meet, collect money, or even communicate with one another.

We do, however, demand tax exempt status.
All communications with other atheists will be exempt from legal discovery

As the self-ordained head of this church, I expect to be eligible for a job as a cruise ship chaplain or United Nations Atheist Ambassador.

What do you think Skom?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580427 Aug 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

But according to you & Tide (and many others), being gay is not a choice no more than being white is a choice.

If neither are chosen, how can gay pride be acceptable while white pride is not?
OMG really?

What class and privilege do I, a white man, have that any other American doesn't have?
So you're saying they tainted it? Like the Nazis tainted the swastika?
What plan was that? I must've missed the memo.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#580429 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing "white pride" with "white power".
Derp.
.. RR, you might want to re-think your position. You're making Catcher's case. It's one of the same ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580430 Aug 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Redneck.
There's no way to get through to you.
I'm sure others, in your personal life and your work life, tell you the same thing.
Go ahead, deny that too.
I will always deny your lies.

Go.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#580431 Aug 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
A quick lesson in how to do a decent imitation of George Bush.
When you mimic the voice and the speak, make sure to say "terrists"...not... "terrorists".
Go now, and mock.
Don't forget noo-kee-lar.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#580432 Aug 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Proud to be gay" is equally stupid.
.. after being thrown in jail for being in a gay club, getting beat up in back alleys and told they're abominations, why is it stupid ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 55,878
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 6 min MUQ2 426
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min RoSesz 649,760
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min bad bob 182,930
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 28 min James 33
Need someone to accompany me in order to take ... (May '14) 37 min Karla v 4
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,731
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,291
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 972,380
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web