Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580064 Aug 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
In Mein Kampf, one can read that Adolf hated the Jews because they saw themselves as members of a Jewish Nation and not as Germans. To Hitler, that was treason. I agree with him to an extent. I don't believe in murdering people for that though.
Then you would do it just like Hitler, legal execution.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#580065 Aug 28, 2013
Chess Jurist would get around an 80 on an IQ test.

"A lot of IQ tests use questions of the analogy type. In analogies you are asked to determine the relationships between objects or constructs in the right way. Usually you can choose from several answers. For example:

Swine is to pig as ..... is to cow

sheep
buffalo
horse
goat
"

http://www.123test.com/analogies/

Chess wrote in "India" for an answer.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580066 Aug 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
As I've said repeatedly, your church is an impediment to mankind, this time, for facilitating the ignorance and distrust of science in millions of people.

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Religious people started science, dude.

Did you have a point? Do you consider that a rebuttal?

RiversideRedneck wrote:

Derp,

that was the point. You claimed that "church is an impediment to mankind, this time, for facilitating the ignorance and distrust of science in millions of people." To which I replied: "Religious people started science, dude."

Derp was a good answer.
That was a terrible and obvious dodge.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#580067 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...To prattle is to talk at length in a foolish or nonsensical way,.....
Yep. You do that constantly.

I prefer the Biblical "babbling" to describe it.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#580068 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, you filthy Christian liar bigot delusional death denying godbot liar and other stuff I can't think of right now because I'm not an atheist with a hatred toward Christians....
Lol
Skom? What'd did I miss?
Don't forget he hopes you die satan, and that he'd urinate and deficate on your grave.

And he has the gall to talk about the hatred of Christians.

Poor guy lives in his own little delusional world.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#580069 Aug 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand your confusion. You are too stupid to grasp an analogy. Yup, your a Christian as well as a moron and a liar.
Roger Beck's book " Religion of the Mithras Cult in the Roman Empire".
is to
the origins of Mithras and Zoroastrianism in Persia.
as
a book about the Southern Baptist Church
is to
Early Christianity.
Anyone with a sixth grade education should understand that.
So you meant Mithra, not Mithras.

You realize there was no Mithras in Zoroastrianism.

Right, fool?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#580070 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's John Coffey??
He's now Red Apples.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#580071 Aug 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL Try clenching your fists tighter Maybe that will make your fantasies about me come true muchacho ~snicker
Your snickers are as hollow and insincere as your LOLs and happy face emoticons. They appear in most of your posts.

What message do you think you're sending with that verbal litter? Do you think we picture a jolly, good-natured guy in stitches, or an image of some loner in a dark and dreadfully decorated hovel, possibly with a stale 7-Eleven breakfast burrito dangling from his mouth as he types, with a flat face typing "LOL"

Here:

Expert textpert choking smokers,
Don't you think the joker laughs at you?
See how they smile like pigs in a sty,
See how they snied.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#580072 Aug 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then simple logic escapes you.
What my beliefs are is of no importance...it would not change the hatred that you feel toward those that believe differently than you.
If you are not an atheist, or refuse reveal if you're an atheist, then your response to me about my writings about atheists, is rather pointless insignificant and irrelevant.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580073 Aug 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
...I prefer the Biblical...
You prefer the biblical what?

I'm going to try a new thing here, I'm gonna try tearing apart your posts so they don't make any sense.

You know, the same thing you do to everyone else's?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#580074 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, you filthy Christian liar bigot delusional death denying godbot liar and other stuff I can't think of right now because I'm not an atheist with a hatred toward Christians....
Lol
Skom? What'd did I miss?
There you have it...

One side calling the other names...

There was a poster here once...Blackbwoy (Blackbowy?)...perhaps you have run across him on other threads. He had a post filled with derogatory terms that he used for non-Christians...a list of almost 30 terms. He posted it often. My personal favorite...dog vomit.

While you can laugh it off...it gets old...recognizing that almost 80% of the US population think of you in this manner. You even have a rule book that tells you it is okay. How does it feel RR when it is in reverse?

While I abhor name-calling...I also understand why some non-Christians stand up and fight back.

On being called a cracker...as long as I am not called one of those pale unsalted ones...I don't mind.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580075 Aug 28, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget he hopes you die satan, and that he'd urinate and deficate on your grave.
And he has the gall to talk about the hatred of Christians.
Poor guy lives in his own little delusional world.
Oh gosh, how could I forget the pissing on the grave?

My bad.

You filthy Christian liar death denying godbot cultist pig and I wish you die so I could piss on your grave and all that stuff.

Better?

I'm getting more experience, thanks to the atheist handbook.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#580076 Aug 28, 2013
What witness does the true believer in Christ have that he is accepted of God.

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself; he that believeth not God hath made Him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of His Son.
1 John 5:10

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580077 Aug 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>He's now Red Apples.
Oooohhh.....

Is that true, RA?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#580078 Aug 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then simple logic escapes you.
What my beliefs are is of no importance...it would not change the hatred that you feel toward those that believe differently than you.
your babling about cyber hate is sick retarded mentaly empty brain?
there exist not such cyber hate without of any negative effects,
you little dumb brain old women with 2 breasts like back yard garden water old hose?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#580079 Aug 28, 2013
What is another evidence of divine acceptance.

We know that we have passed from death unto life because we love the brethren. 1 John 3:14

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#580080 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because one is redneck does not mean one is racist.
I said I had white skin, blue eyes and blond hair. So what? How the hell does that make a person racist?
And what do you mean I "prattle" about my white pride? To prattle is to talk at length in a foolish or nonsensical way, I think I mentioned it once or twice and in a very, very short story. In no way did I prattle. But even if I did, how does it make one a racist to be proud of themselves or their race?
It does make one racist to say that there races is better or superior to other races. In no way at all that I imply anything like that, you just assume that.
Then you go on and on talking about some Aryan brotherhood and some white sheet, which you employ, and made the comment that I love it. You're a trip man.
And I notice you said absolutely nothing when BT42 called me a "cracker". That's very fair of you, very un-racist....
Who's the racist here?
Survey says! You.
OK, let's discuss your response.

First, I'll note that your post, defending yourself, ranks among your longest and, but for the cute ending, doesn't consist of wise-ass remarks. You're taking it seriously. That's good.

Notably, despite your pedantry and irrelevant statements (comment that white skin statement doesn't equal racism, quibble over word prattle, deflection to comment by another poster, weird reference to white sheet), there's one thing you don't do: You don't deny being a white supremacist.

Two points. First, I suggested white supremacist tendencies on your part based on the totality of the circumstances, which I listed.

And most notably, let's consider your "white pride" remark. Tell us: Who uses that term? We know who, the white supremacist groups and wannabes do. That's who we hear it from. That's their mantra.

Now you can prattle.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#580081 Aug 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I am never surprised at how many Christians are incapable of understand a single paragraph of plain English yet claim to be able to prefectly understand archaic Hebrew, Koine Greek, Classical Latin and even know what God is thinking.
Sadly, they make the intelligent and reasonable Christians look like idiots by association.
you don't look like idiot,

yea
you are idiot and brain consumed by (Greshka) deadly bacteria,after brain she eat,liver,kidneys and heart causing stinkind death of left over only old sick bones?

inteligent true believers worry to be loved by God,

not atheistic associations or human filthy gays,lesbians,and masturbators like you are all your stinking life

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#580082 Aug 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it...
One side calling the other names...
There was a poster here once...Blackbwoy (Blackbowy?)...perhaps you have run across him on other threads. He had a post filled with derogatory terms that he used for non-Christians...a list of almost 30 terms. He posted it often. My personal favorite...dog vomit.
While you can laugh it off...it gets old...recognizing that almost 80% of the US population think of you in this manner. You even have a rule book that tells you it is okay. How does it feel RR when it is in reverse?
While I abhor name-calling...I also understand why some non-Christians stand up and fight back.
On being called a cracker...as long as I am not called one of those pale unsalted ones...I don't mind.
Hey Annie,

I hope you understand that was a joke. I was mocking the poster of many names; Pomona atheist, the truth, myth Buster, etc.

He has a canned response of many insults that he calls every Christian.

I think I forgot "cowardly" before "death denying".

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#580083 Aug 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info... please bear in mind that though a hebrew interlinear may claim to be a exact translation from the original ancient Hebrew... please note for future use that there are different versions of ancient Hebrew interlinears.
Much like different versions of the bible as you would know it.
It's kind of like how one can't always "fully" trust a biblical commentary. Because a person will sometimes write a commentary based on their own cultural and denominational experiences. The same can be said for Jewish person and interlinears.
Sometimes different versions of anything is a way to keep the money flowing. <--- probaly the dark side of translations when it comes to profit margins.
Nonetheless, though the motives aren't perfectly pure due to business interests... yet, it gives more ways of understanding a text.
I have an idea for your god. Would you pray it along to him?

Next time he wants to communicate with man, pick another way. Inspiring unschooled people to write down legends and parables in ancient languages has got to be one of the worst ways.

Well, using mimes might be worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min swampmudd 86,939
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min waaasssuuup 703,480
Mexico's """"REAL"""" PROBLEM!!!!! 50 min Doctor REALITY 1
When you talk in the mind you are now able to h... 1 hr Mr Hutch 2
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,545
Last post wins (May '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 541
We have off world aliens/Grey's that look like ... 3 hr annebonney 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,391