Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#579475 Aug 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>its called a finger hitting the "a" a split second too soon before my other finger hitting the "I"
Your deductive reasoning is terrible! Now put your fingers back up your butt so you can scratch your head Catcher 0.5 and stop being so stupid! LOL
I was gonna call you Catcher 2.0 but can anyone be dorkier? I don't think so;)
Oh so think I didn't know what happened?
I just wanted to hear what a trail lawyer was, kinda like a cowboy lawyer that gives you legal advice on horseback.
Yeah, that's what that is.
BTW, I don't keep my fingers in my ass very long, only when I'm about to shove them in your mouth do I do that.
I don't play catcher , I play pitcher.
Don't forget to duck.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#579476 Aug 27, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ich denke, der einzige Ort, den Sie jemals gereist ist 'Neverland'!
Wir verstehen, Sie sind beide dumm.
ich denke,dass Votze wie du bist?
kann nichts zu denken,oder hat keine Gehirn, nur Scheisse und Schwuchtel tagliche Treume
nicht nur du bist Dumm able diende freunde und deine secular Athism is the grosste Dummheit auf diese Erde

your Scheisse a......f....in Amsterdam gay brothlel,nobody have desire f........ this a....here in Florida

BEFORE EATING RATS FROM FRITZ CHINESE BAR,AT FIRST MASTURBATE YOUR 1 INCH D.... CLOSE EYES AND IMAGINE F....LITTLE FEMALE PIG WITH SKINY ORANGE TAIL STICKING INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH

huj popa prany
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#579477 Aug 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. RR's boss is female; his company is hiring Hispanics instead of white males. Clearly there are anger and resentment issues; they're even understandable and I can relate ..
.. if RR chooses to stay in anger and resentment, that's his right. I only hope he understands that every time he expresses and dwells on his resentments, he's ingesting some of the toxins ..
"History is mostly guessing; the rest is prejudice." Will Durant
FARTS at you and your god Will Durant?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#579478 Aug 27, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You would know:)
Every male atheist that came from PTIAG is on the feminine side. What's up with that? Did you guys breast Fred until you were like ten or something? That would mess up my beliefs in a lot of things too. Well at least you are good at skipping:)
Take your hand off my leg, and while you are fantasizing about me....
Leave me the fuck out of your fantasy.
I was raised by the whole tribe, exactly how we all are.
I never was raised by my mother though, that's why I'm violent and a nasty sob. You need your head knocked out your ass, because that's where you keep it. If I have a feminine side, it's probably what keeps me out of trouble.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#579479 Aug 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask "Jose", about discrimination.
HA HA HA!!!

Oh, is that how it is?

My racist Hispanic boss can overlook me because I'm white but hire an unexperienced Hispanic that I have to train and pay im more money than me and that isn't discrimination?

And why did you focus on the "Jose" and not on the "whitey"?

You just failed.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#579480 Aug 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>???
haha! Let me turn around your words and apply them to your beliefs:
You are the one expressing your fear from being brainwashed into believing in a mythology, a retarded one that inflicts you with stupidity, and science fiction mythology of being spawned from what does not exist/nothing. The faux pseudo-scientists creators of this religion had a very long time to learn which strings to pull in you to screw up your head and make you into a Fool to serve their greed for power over your hopes and fears of being responsible before a Creator.
[[[[
Now, see why your criticisms of Christianity is comical. Because anything you say about Christianity with a few adjustments, can be said about YOUR religion Humanist.
You're so naive.
I'm not humanist, I'm a free thinker and infidel. Science is the only way we find the truth, you delude yourself from it.

A humanist would be more humanitarian than I.
I'm not a anti theist though, I don't care how you delude yourself.
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#579481 Aug 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
kann nichts zu denken,oder hat keine Gehirn, nur Scheisse und Schwuchtel tagliche Treume
nicht nur du bist Dumm able diende freunde und deine secular Athism is the grosste Dummheit auf diese Erde
your Scheisse a......f....in Amsterdam gay brothlel,nobody have desire f........ this a....here in Florida
BEFORE EATING RATS FROM FRITZ CHINESE BAR,AT FIRST MASTURBATE YOUR 1 INCH D.... CLOSE EYES AND IMAGINE F....LITTLE FEMALE PIG WITH SKINY ORANGE TAIL STICKING INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH
huj popa prany
Ich Furz in Ihrer allgemeinen Richtung
Ich lache dich bist Inkompetenz

Du bist Vater erzählte mir seinen Penis nicht salzig schmecken! Lügner!
Du hast gesagt, es tat!

Imhotep® values thy servitude! Slave.
Imhotep®'The Merciful' offers out of cage time!

You may not wear your red dress today.
Does not go with your blue purse.

Red shorts and a white T-shirt only!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#579482 Aug 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your hand off my leg, and while you are fantasizing about me....
Leave me the fuck out of your fantasy.
I was raised by the whole tribe, exactly how we all are.
I never was raised by my mother though, that's why I'm violent and a nasty sob. You need your head knocked out your ass, because that's where you keep it. If I have a feminine side, it's probably what keeps me out of trouble.
---IYAI!!!
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#579484 Aug 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
huj popa prany
PS: Yellow stain side in front. Brown stain <Aka tire tracks> side in back.

Sie sind der einzige lebende Beispiel für eine erfolgreiche Abtreibung, die gelebt!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#579485 Aug 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Apprised of the latest developments."
"Informed about."
"Up on".
Mac GOOBER told me he join your church!!! WOW
Bongo

United States

#579486 Aug 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not humanist, I'm a free thinker and infidel. Science is the only way we find the truth, you delude yourself from it.
But youre always stammering when it comes to spiritual things, just like the scientists.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#579487 Aug 27, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>When you use those two words in the context of the "supernatural", or, "deities"?
Not a thing. Meaningless.
I'm channeling Kurt Vonnegut.

Prove I'm not!

ROFLMAO

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#579488 Aug 27, 2013
There are some mysteries science will never solve. NewsFlash...science has limits.
[QUOTE who="Aura Mytha"]<quoted text> I'm not humanist, I'm a free thinker and infidel. Science is the only way we find the truth, you delude yourself from it.
OK. So you're not a humanist, but a Infidel.
You're a freethinker, but you're not Anti-Theist.

You is a complicated writer!
Bongo

United States

#579489 Aug 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Genesis it took six days to go from nothing to Adam.
You are one retarded ahole. You can't even read your own goddam magic book.
Christians like you are the number one ereason for atheism.
May you be reward by your deity for that.
another specious claim. Atheists are atheists because they are perfidious rebels.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#579490 Aug 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if we ignore everything else , the count by the offspring of Adam gives the figure the Jews still use, and it is Av - Elul, 5773 by that count.
We know modern humans have been here 200,000 years.
Any questions?
What does that have to do with how old the Earth is? The point trying to be made by the purfesir and the others of his ilk is that the Bible says the Earth is only 6000 years old. When the fact is the Bible doesn't make that claim at all. In fact the Bible doesn't say anything about "how old the Earth is"

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#579491 Aug 27, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
On the 6th day from Genesis 1:2, yes, Adam was created within 6 days of Geneis 1:2. But the Heavens and Earth weren't created in Genesis 1:2 now were they? Nope they were created in Genesis 1:1. And neither you, nor I, nor anyone else, has any idea how much time may have elapsed between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2.
The Bible doesn't say how much time elapsed between those 2 verses purfesir. There's no way to tell how much time elapsed between God creating the Heavens and Earth in Genesis 1:1, and God begining to speak things into existence as he started to do in Genesis 1:3.
Think McFly think!!!
So all the Christians that say it took six days are liars or retards according to John Coffey.

Thanks. I will bash them for it and use you as the ultimate authority.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#579492 Aug 27, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops!
Oops is right, fool.

I've already responded to your nonsense regarding Mithras.

I'll re-post my response momentarily.

We weren't talking about other gods, but, regardless, I see no cites to quality scholars for any of your post.

I do see identical words appearing elsewhere -- all at less than quality websites, such as Yahoo Answers, where anyone can post:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Really? Yahoo Answers.

Fools are a dime a dozen, son.
Bongo

United States

#579493 Aug 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I took that as a compliment.
Thought he meant I was a trailblazer.
May I correct that, an itinerant trailblazer . The void will be filled one day?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#579494 Aug 27, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Mac GOOBER told me he join your church!!! WOW
Well, he dropped in.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#579495 Aug 27, 2013
Previously posted:

Reply I

The Mithraic mysteries, according to David Ulansey, an author your source cites but apparently has not read,“arose at about the same time as Chrstianity."1 Indeed, Plutarch seems to place the arrival of that religion on the shores of the Roman Empire at 67 B.C., less than a century before Christianity. But Roger Beck, a leading authority on Mythraism, rejects Plutarch’s date and places it in the “Flavian age”, 30 years or more after the birth of Christianity.2

Regardless, Mithras is the Roman version of Mithra, a god in the Zoasterian pantheon. But the Roman version of that god, and more precisely, the Mithraic mysteries as opposed to the Zoasterian religion, arose roughly concurrently and remained directly in competition with Christianity from the 1st century through the 4th century, "when [Mithraism] succumbed to Christianity".3

Franz Cumont, another author your source cites but also apparently hasn't read, believed many of the traditions regarding the Persian Mithra were carried over to the Roman version, Mithras. But this has become a minority view since the 1970's, after the First International Congress of Mithraic Studies, primarily for want of evidence.4 Some of the most basic elements of Roman Mithraism are nowhere to be found with respect to Mithra in the Zoasterian religion. For example, Mithra does not slay a bull in that tradition and there is no tauroctony, which is present in surviving Roman Mithraea. So relying on Zoasterianism or any of its precedents to date the Mithraic mysteries is much like dating Christianity based on Judaism – it doesn’t really work.5

1. Ulansey, David, The Mithraic Mysteries, in Scientific American,(v. 261, n. 6, December, 1989), pp. 130-5 at p. 130.
2. Beck, Roger, Beck on Mithraism: Collected Works with New Essays (Ashgate, 2004), p. 293.
3. Ulansey, David, The Origins of the Mithraic Mysteries (Oxford University Press, 1991), p. 4.
4. Congress of Mithraic Studies, Mithraic Studies: Proceedings of the First International Congress of Mithraic Studies (Manchester University Press, 1975).
5. Beck, Beck on Mithraism, p. 293.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min River Tam 104,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 981,182
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 672,894
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Holy Child Jehova... 389
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy Child Jehova... 445,843
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
About Times and Laws 8 hr harvey plunkett 1
More from around the web