Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#579151 Aug 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are such wonderful representatives of their religion.
atheists are aborted bastards children of christianity,
spiritual prostitute Christianity commited adultery with this hure world, and gave birthday abominable wicked bastard baby called ATHEISM
you are one of theom aborted embrio of your adultorous spiritual mother christianity?
you are not grateful to be alive because of mama christianity,only you spew against your own spiritual mother Christianity
never forget second dimensions doesn't have christianity evil members
also dr Shrink is not wicked christinity at all?
just I let you go out from your delusions and halucinations about dr Shrink
now?after reading,just before sleep try to masturbate own dildo, and believe there is not God who see your abominable relief( beating own dead horse)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#579152 Aug 26, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be back in the moment not to worry!
I can hear him laughing at your last post from here!
Cool.

In the meantime, I'd be pleased to smack you around some more, goofy.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#579153 Aug 26, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm...
- aliens were in the punchline
- it was in response to your comment
how much do you know about aliens and their deep ocean bottom laboratory??
if you know something?
who told you to your retarded empty brain?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#579154 Aug 26, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That one would have trouble qualifying for a first aid certificate.
hahaaa... Yeah. I've lost track of how many names that troll has used by now.

I try to avoid responding to it at all and every so often it gets by.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#579155 Aug 26, 2013
SO?
Lucky sperm Society member Prince helmut grandson of Imperor Faranz Joseph from Austria Hungary Bohemia ENTERED NOW LOW VERMITS TOPIC POSTING ATHEISTIC NONSENSE

Prinze helmut Pipke is able only to send his one security guard nickle name Cockroach to inhalate all dumb butts without of any life clue???

so
his close ancient friend Don Kichote just broke his sword on Amsterdam WINDMILLS,
end of this sharp sword enter deep a...of imhotep AND ANY OPERATION WAS NOT SUCCESFULL,
all doctors left sharp edge in Imhotep a..... and saw his colon make his a....to be female part like vagina( it means doctors made imhotep to be insane vegetable GAY)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#579156 Aug 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he is mentaly sick psychopath,with negative observation"maniacial shisophremnia"
also his babbling release white foam from his mouth, and after few minutes this foam stinks like rats s..??
be careful, nobody is able to hurt someone who is jerk mentaly retarded from day of birth?
I don't exclude you as crazy,but you are reterded not danger to hurt yourselves?
I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd be on his side.

K?
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

#579157 Aug 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaaa... Yeah. I've lost track of how many names that troll has used by now.
I try to avoid responding to it at all and every so often it gets by.
Huk Wue Fee great wisard from deep space planet orion,
is wonder how do you handle own air breath on this earth under lowest levels of human inteligency tree Wisdom ended on the top branches reaching Shamaya high Heavens,
when are you going to stand up on your 2 human legs,insted lay down like little 4 legs pig in the wet mud of begin to be human searching higher trees of Wisdom.
white eagle Huk Wek Fu Fue flying above this tree wait for your slow raise up from ashes and give glory to the Supreme Creator of CHOKMA HUGE TREE OF WISDOM REACHING SHAMAYA HIGH HEVAENS AND ETERNAL TABLETS OF SIMPLE MORAL LAW WRITTEN ONLY FOR HUMANS,NOT INSECTS LIKE YOU
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#579158 Aug 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd be on his side.
K?
DR SHRINK
refuse any advices flows from his retarded clients,

his side is lowest stage of tree Wisdom
dr Shrink seat on the last branch of this tree,and spread buckets of urine on those who are seating in their own muds of stupidity

NEVER SEND ADICES TO YOUR DR SHINK?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#579159 Aug 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree, Captain. That's okay, right?
Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight. I believe that Moses had the record of truth on the matter.
Ya. It's ok. You don't have to believe what I do.
If everyone did, it would be a boring world.

Location hidden

#579160 Aug 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way about my God.
If my children are raised with a high work ethic displine, taught profusely to do what is right by their fellow man... and then later makes a choice to go against that which is right... and start to sell drugs and the like. Then how is that the parent fault? Is that parent weak? Yet usually, an ideal parent will still love their children no matter what, will do whatever they can to get them back on the right path, but if they continue to resist intervention then the bed that they make is their own.
In the same way, it is not God's fault when mankind goes against His Will.
None of that excuses the despicable behavior (well documented) of your deity.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#579161 Aug 26, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! My father told me all about Vladimir Lenin and the Russian Revolution, a long time ago.
YOUR RUSKIJ FATHER COMMUNIST
did Lie to you about Vladimir Lenin,
if he wouldn't your papa would spend life on siberia,or be killed in 1st revolution 1017 attack of winter Palace by bolshewicks

so maybe dr Shrink is right,
you got not any clue about boh vladimir illich Lenin dieduschka god of atheists
because mama of bastard babies atheists is christianity comitted adultery with Lenin ideology and give birth to bastard bay named Atheism

Location hidden

#579162 Aug 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I understand. Is it possible to create a program with freewill, then?
Yes.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#579163 Aug 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. It's ok. You don't have to believe what I do.
If everyone did, it would be a boring world.
you are very funny jerk
nobody read or believe your posted BS?
SUN ALWAYS RAISE FROM EAST TO THE WEST,NOT FROM WEST TO THE EAST,

you are just simple idiot,trying to change proper direction of Sun

it is like about 2 kids who stolen moon and hide light of moon under their own bed pillow,for them it was dark around,same for you darkness blind your eyes, brain, and worthless mud earthly wisdom?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#579164 Aug 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the world was made by magic in six days, and man is made of mud and woman of a rib, and the world was submerged by forty days of rain, and a dead man got up and became a god.
Your commitment to reality is legendary.
Leave off your last sentence. Then replace magic with God then replace a god with Jesus, and became a with went back to being and I think you finally get it. Good for you.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#579165 Aug 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
prove it?
not your babling yes?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#579166 Aug 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say you don't like Topix Christians
Now you say I'm black eye on Topix Christians
Which is it?
All your fence-straddling has you confused. Or did you realize you better do damage control after writing
"You topix Christians are despicable."
Poor little LeLe, can never quite decide what hat to wear. Who are you pretending to be today?
I saw the other day you posted it was good to talk to someone "In Christ"
Do you believe in Jesus Christ? Do you believe the Bible?
Chi Chi Chi Chia
:)
I wonder if its despicable to wish death on another and say they would be happy to piss on a grave? Two faced Le Le fits right in with many on here, do as she says not as she does. Bash one for something, say not a word when another does something worse.

Location hidden

#579167 Aug 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>He was easy prey. He lost his cherished wife... His son-in-laws.. other family, friends, a beautiful homeland, and now he was stuck in some boon-dock of a small village. So yes, he was given liquor, he accepted it and drowned in his sorrows. His motives wasn't to sleep with his daughters! That was "their" motives because of desperate fears and foolish thinking.
How is Lot being raped by his daughters God's fault?
If Lot and Abraham were such important patriarchs and the chosen individuals for his plan of nations, how could (why would) he be so careless...especially in the light that he just destroyed two cities and ALL the inhabitants for the very same thing....yet he certainly allowed such a thing happen to his "chosen". Don't even say he didn't already know...being omnipotent and all.
Nope...I don't buy it.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#579168 Aug 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying that women are dumb is not saying a "crappy" thing.
It's much worse. It's equivalent to saying that black people are dumb.
Decent people don't do that.
Guess you aren't decent. Unless of course your bigotry gets a pass because of the group its aimed at. But you are two faced as well!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#579169 Aug 26, 2013
CONTINUE SERIES POSTS ABOUT
EL GOBOR-THE MIGHTY EL,THE LIGHT OF YHVH
and who is HE

there existe english Bible translations that have been tampered with to remove this word"LIGHT"
Let
s look at one of them
This one is found in Isaiah 53 which is forbidden reading in any Jewish synagouge.
WHY?
BECAUSE IS SO OBVIOUSLY SPEAKS OF YAHSHUAH,THE MESSIAH OF ISRAEL JESUS CHRIST EL GIBOR-THE MIGHTY EL,THE LIGHT OF YHVH.

Isaiah 53;11
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied;by His knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many(not all people)
FOR HE SHALL BEAR THEIR INIQUITIES.

TRANSLATIONS JEWISH BIBLE/
ISAIAH 53;11
Of the travail of His soul he shall see to full,even my servant,who by his knowldege did jystify the Righteoues One to the many,and their iniquities he did

THIS FAKE TRANSLATION DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THE SAME VERSE,DOES IT?
NOTICE THE TENSES?
THE KJV makes his bearing iniquities future whereas the Jewish Trnaslation makes it past to rule and remove out YAHSHUAH JESUS CHRIST.
That's why is very imortant to study and learn basic hebrew to defeat jewish lies,

The doctored masoretic text omits"LIGHT" from this verse,
It should read" HE SHALL SEE"LIGHT" which is the result of the resurection,

The Dead Sea Scrolls have this verse;"FROM THE
labor of his soul, he will see light and he will be satusffied"

The jewish transaltions have another way;
"OF THE TRAVAIL OF HIS SOUL HE SHALL SEE TO THE FULL."
Notice anything missing?

WHERE IS THE LIGHT( THE LIGHT OF YHVH)FROM THEIR SCRIPTURES???

ISAIAH 53 IS THE ONLY PLACE IN SCRIPTURE WHERE THE PHRASE
"MY RIGHTEOUES SERVANT" IS USED

WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW AND GO BACK TO ISAIAH CHAPTER 9

MAY GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ THOSE SERIES POSTED BY PERSONALY ADVOCATE OF BIBLE JEHOVA LAWS

WHO IS EL GIBOR-THE MIGHTY EL.THE LIGHT OF YHVH

THERE EXCLUDE COMPLETLY FALSE CHRISTIANITY CLAIMS THAT YHVH OF OT IS SAME FROM NT YAHSHUAH EL GIBOR-THE MIGHT EL( NOT ALMIGHTY EL)

Location hidden

#579170 Aug 26, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that is entirely the case. I mean, they do address the advance premise of Egyptian civilization and how powerful the Egyptians were. Not to mention that the Abrahamics mention the kind-hearted Pharaohs and other kind pagan kings. But as far the rest of some of the Chronicles in Egypt...how would you feel about a nation that had you and your people enslaved for over 400 years?
More than a little bit of a healthy tension, eh?
As it stands, that is a hypothetical situation also. There is no record outside the Abrahamic writings that support that....and Exodus of over 6 million people is an absolutely fantasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 773,794
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min New Age Spiritual... 558,933
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 30 min UwarRaceDoMAKEWOR... 4,684
Gay snapchat names 32 min Jace0002 143
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 40 min James 16
Nazisí on march in Dresden 45 min yon 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,528
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web