Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You post me a hebrew website and then through in your heaven-hell christian Jesus to prove your point.
You're a riot, Alice!
YHWH was a Canaanite god, Son of the god EL.
Moses was the first Hebrew to worship YHWH via his wife's father, a Midianite.
Don't you even know your bible?
hi d...head?
are you gay girl friend of your Schwuchtel Imhotep poster POS
i bolszoje hawno kak ty jest serpskij sabaka
he he heeeeee fick fick fick fick
but from me only 2 Farts at your nose?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Show evidence otherwise.
So far all you've stated is:
"I can't believe it"
I help you with evidences
My divine farts is much enough evidence to you and little grass crickets sounding like skunks around
breath my divine stinking Farts
PRRRRRT,PLUM PLACK bump
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He must think we're crazy to know that the world is around 4.6 billion years old.
who told you this you poor idiot?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh golly I couldn't wait for you to return I needed a laugh again!
< Puts pipe down>
Imhotep® thanks you for your Continuing support.
<sips iced tea>
I've created a chess program that mimics your play. It blames its losses on outside conditions.
You can download my app google:
'Big Blue'
< Pets dog>
R U still reading this?
LOL
Who do you think is the best comedy team? Imhotep®?
I think it's your parents....they made the joke!
;)
Keeping score?
< Snickers>
Y'All come back now - ya hear?

Are you a vegetable or a mineral?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
They do burn churches in some places, like Egypt. No charges @ all.
I don't think it's morally acceptable.
remove churches from this globe,is to preserve left over remnant of morality and human faith spiritual dignity,
without of any spiritual monstrous church Liars,and control of masses?

nobody needs any earthly christians church, or islam
to believe God on his own choice

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Christ the Savior wrote:
<quoted text>Was Jesus the Great teacher? If so, then only one aspect of his teaching was with parables. He primarily taught by example, specific text. The problem for-say is not interpretation of scripture, but man and his sin not being capable of anything but error. The Holy Spirit is what leads and guides. As for the black Egyptian pyramids that is not a biblical problem it is a white historical racist problem.
Poster are you looking for a Bible debate?? Not going to happen. Whoo, I feel some deep seeded hate with the racist statement. Not going to happen. I have just set you two examples of His teachings with my two statements in this post.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I help you with evidences
My divine farts is much enough evidence to you and little grass crickets sounding like skunks around
breath my divine stinking Farts
PRRRRRT,PLUM PLACK bump
Christians are such wonderful representatives of their religion.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??? but wait...
Why does that get you so angry you tossing all kind of "f" bombs and warlock curses LOL.
If you think that is a myth, then that should not make you angry.
If you reject the Christian religion and Jesus Christ because you think the religion and it's God is a myth---someone telling you that you going to suffer for eternity should make you laugh, not get so angry like you do in this writing I responding to.
Ask yourself why you angry. Because you can't do anything to me. If you is a Warlock, I no scared LOL.
Maybe you get angry, because maybe you think what I write is true.:)
Research that writer.
It gets me angry because I've seen and see the psychological damage done by you clueless clods.

So you think I'm a warlock and think that I'm gonna put a spell on you?
LOL
Perhaps.
Make sure your prayers are said in a proper manner. One wrong slip and you are open to the forces of...wooooooohhh!
LOL

What you say is true? LOL> It's a great possibiliy that the god YHWH was real.
However, it is a factual myth that this Jesus that christians call 'christ' was not YHWH.

Now, aren't you effin glad that someone steered you in the proper direction?

Stay tuned!
You have a lot to learn and a great oppurtunity to change your evil ways.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't at all what the inscription say's.

who="scaritual" wrote:
Your link didn't refute anything

Hidingfromyou wrote:
The Egyptians did not enslave the Jews. That's a myth from your Bible. All archaeology demonstrates that the Israelite were not slaves to Egypt at any point in their history.
My link was only to refute the writing that I responded that claimed "All archaeology"....that is clearly false. Some archaeological findings as in the ABC news investigative report, do support the biblical account of Jews in the land of Egypt under the ruler of a Pharaoh in a city called Ramses in the land of Egypt.

But all three of you plus your other friends can go on believing the bible account of enslaved Jews is a myth. <shrug>. You ain't hurting Christianity, me, or my beliefs.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
he is dead vegetable and sperm mineral from his gay colon?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. when it comes to women and the Bible, it seems the feminine gender is always to blame, especially in a sexual context ..
1. Eve
2. Jezebel
3. Lot's Daughters
4. Delilah
5. Bathsheba
6. Salome
.. it also seems the bible teaches that women are inferior to men ..
1. God made man, women came from Adam's rib.
2. Eve was created for Adam.
3. The fall of men was Eve's fault.
.. then there's this little tidbit ..
"For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man"
(1 Corinthians 11:2-9)
.. seems pretty clear to me. Where is my logic amiss ??..
<quoted text>
.. my post is about blame, not punishment ..
I see that.

You wroted; "when it comes to women and the Bible, it seems the feminine gender is always to blame"

Then you cited "1. Eve"

Adam was just as much at fault as Eve was. Adam was punished like Eve was. Adam was to blame just as much.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Trifecta?
I know this poster from the bottom to his brain,
he is just idiot,without of education,refuge from Serbia slave of Karadzitz and past snipe in Bosnia,shooting brhind back poor moslims and christians enemies,
this atheist is worth only to spew and leave him alone,
Gods mercy maybe will rest on him someday, because his fate is horrible, before he dies he will swallow dung of all those killed by victims
have good night,
like I told you.look at deep in REVELATION 17.18 AND VERSES GODS WARNING AND CALL TO HIS CHOSEN BELIEVERS REV 18;4-5
YOU FIT TO DEFEND G-D HaSheme YHVH -EL SHADAI AND G-D YAHVEH FIRST BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST AND HIS WORD,
BECAUSE WORLD CHRISTIANITY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUE JESUS CHRIST AND HIS PRECIOUS GOSPEL WORD-BIBLE
LOL
Shrinky, shrinky, how your brain shrinks every time you post.

Please contact OZ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Your - "mumbo jumbo" -religious text is meaningless when it can be interpreted by Christians to mean many different and contradictory things.
The "militant anti theist" comment, beyond being wrong, is funny, btw.
A relatively recent development, I'm assuming due to the increase in non theists in recent years.
You must malign and paint anyone who does not agree with you as hostile, and "militant". If people who aren't theist voice an objection to your religiously derived stance on a subject or opinion, that is often labeled as being "militant'.
The amusing part, is that the implication in your comment is that non theists are confronting a militant force themselves. As in opposition to - a militant organization.
There are times I wouldn't dispute that, at least from the Christian side, and I wouldn't assert that at all times, either.
There are times, however, it is indisputable.
"Christian Terrorism"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
"Militant Christians take their faith to extremes" http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_...
Army of God (United States)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_ (USA)
"US 'Christian militants' charged after FBI raids"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8593975.s...
Those are but a few instances and information concerning Militant Christians.
I never said that just because I think IANS is a militant atheist that there are no religious atheists...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Your - "mumbo jumbo" -religious text is meaningless when it can be interpreted by Christians to mean many different and contradictory things.
The "militant anti theist" comment, beyond being wrong, is funny, btw.
A relatively recent development, I'm assuming due to the increase in non theists in recent years.
You must malign and paint anyone who does not agree with you as hostile, and "militant". If people who aren't theist voice an objection to your religiously derived stance on a subject or opinion, that is often labeled as being "militant'.
The amusing part, is that the implication in your comment is that non theists are confronting a militant force themselves. As in opposition to - a militant organization.
There are times I wouldn't dispute that, at least from the Christian side, and I wouldn't assert that at all times, either.
There are times, however, it is indisputable.
"Christian Terrorism"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
"Militant Christians take their faith to extremes" http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_...
Army of God (United States)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_ (USA)
"US 'Christian militants' charged after FBI raids"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8593975.s...
Those are but a few instances and information concerning Militant Christians.
You've peaked a curious interest, though...

"the League aimed at exterminating religion in all its manifestations and forming an anti-religious scientific mindset... It propagated atheism and scientific achievements..."

"The League of Militant Atheists; Society of the Godless; Union of the Godless"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Mili...

Interesting....

There's many more, too. Not that you'd listen...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A conclusion based on what, lack of evidence?
That's an opinion.
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Based on verifiable empirical data. ALL of it.
Huh? There's verified imperial data that God isn't real?

Please.... Share with the rest of the class this allusive data of yours.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You read mark twain?
Has anyone not read Mark Twain?

Not only that, in a couple of weeks I'll be visiting his home, in Hartford, Connecticut.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Vitameatavegimin

;)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>My link was only to refute the writing that I responded that claimed "All archaeology"....that is clearly false. Some archaeological findings as in the ABC news investigative report, do support the biblical account of Jews in the land of Egypt under the ruler of a Pharaoh in a city called Ramses in the land of Egypt.
But all three of you plus your other friends can go on believing the bible account of enslaved Jews is a myth. <shrug>. You ain't hurting Christianity, me, or my beliefs.
There is no doubt there is some truth to the stories , but so highly exaggerated a less than audible truth is known. i do not try to hurt your faith, or religion
those things are for you to believe as you will.

My only concern is absolute truth, but then again even truth cannot be absolute, but rather a shade between dark and light.

We came from a savage and primitive predator.
Knowing this is alot, the blanks can be filled by worst and best of assumptions.

But there be no man special to any divine creator, we are all the apex predator by designed and assigned. No more special than the T-Rex that came before us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone not read Mark Twain?
Not only that, in a couple of weeks I'll be visiting his home, in Hartford, Connecticut.
Nice. That would be an honor.

But isn't all those unnecessary plane flights gonna harm our atmosphere more than needed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are such wonderful representatives of their religion.
Oh, please.

Like BenAdam's "hope you die and piss on your grave" posts last week were a 'good example' of an atheist's mentality....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••