Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#578585 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Im shedding a tear thinking how that was the inspiration for what you became.
I do enjoy practical jokes, unless they are mean spirited.

A sense of humor is vital to a healthy, happy, fulfilling life, no?
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#578586 Aug 25, 2013
FollowerofLucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
here is the king on his throne
http://imageshack.us/a/img688/1102/jesusontoi...
I think I can see Dr. stinky's head!

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xe4g4w_jes...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#578587 Aug 25, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you feel to keep wishing death on folks. Hope you feel better.
I only return in kind.

Thanks you for your kind thoughts. The chemo so far has not been as bad as I was led to believe. However this is only day three and the chemicals have not yet begun to do their thing.

I hope you are enjoying this marvelous day and many more.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#578588 Aug 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend a remedial reading course.
OK. Where did you learn Gibberish ?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#578589 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time, although I thought you prefer tennis.
BTW, I have forged strong friendships with people I met at the gym. Shared sweat sometimes brings out the best in people.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shared sweat sometimes brings out the best in people.
I'm sayin.

Wait, has HL been talking about me again?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#578590 Aug 25, 2013
That is when it arrived in Rome.
Mithraism is a sect of Zoroastrianism. One could argue that just as a Jewish cult was being paganized in Rome, a Zoroastrian cult was being paganized in Rome.

Nether of which are anything like the original cults in Judea and Persia.
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
You do like to beat a dead horse don't you?
The Mithraic Mysteries or Mysteries of Mithras (also Mithraism) was a mystery religion which became popular among the military in the Roman Empire, from the 1st to 4th centuries AD. Information on the cult is based mainly on interpretations of monuments.
The earliest Mithraic monument showing Mithras slaying the bull is thought to be CIMRM 593. This is a depiction of Mithras killing the bull, found in Rome. There is no date, but the inscription tells us that it was dedicated by a certain Alcimus, steward of T. Claudius Livianus. Vermaseren and Gordon believe that this Livianus is a certain Livianus who was commander of the Praetorian guard in 101 AD, which would give an earliest date of 98-99 AD.
An altar or block from near SS. Pietro e Marcellino on the Esquiline in Rome was inscribed with a bilingual inscription by an Imperial freedman named T. Flavius Hyginus, probably between 80-100 AD. It is dedicated to Sol Invictus Mithras.
CIMRM 2268 is a broken base or altar from Novae/Steklen in Moesia Inferior, dated 100 AD, showing Cautes and Cautopates.
Other early archaeology includes the Greek inscription from Venosia by Sagaris actor probably from 100–150 AD; the Sidon cippus dedicated by Theodotus priest of Mithras to Asclepius, 140-141 AD; and the earliest military inscription, by C. Sacidius Barbarus, centurion of XV Apollinaris, from the bank of the Danube at Carnuntum, probably before 114 AD.
The last is the earliest archaeological evidence outside Rome for the Roman worship of Mithras, a record of Roman soldiers who came from the military garrison at Carnuntum
The earliest dateable Mithraeum outside Rome dates from 148 AD. The Mithraeum at Caesarea Maritima is the only one in Palestine and the date is inferred.
Although it is clear that grey areas exist, and the dating is also vague, what remains for certain is that this movement existed (will you assert that it did not) and also bore certain similarities to some of your dogma.
“If Christianity had been checked in its growth by some deadly disease, the world would have become Mithraic.”
Joseph Renan
There are a number of key crossroads in human history, where if the right path had been selected, humanity would have been spared endless horrors and found itself far further advanced along its evolutionary path.
One such crossroads was Christianity versus Mithraism. We might now be living in a new Garden of Eden if we had chosen correctly, but humanity made the wrong selection, as it always does.
The story of how Christianity triumphed over Mithraism is a scandalous one. It was accomplished by a flagrant act of theft, a vast cover-up and an ongoing deception about the true nature of Christianity.
The man at the centre of the crime was the true founder of Christianity: St Paul.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578591 Aug 25, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can see Dr. stinky's head!
http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xe4g4w_jes...
white little maggot whisper to me in my backyard
"mr dr Shrink instead Fart and s.....making stinks in my grass,
go to the computer ,find Imhotep aka impotent Schvul with Votze gesicht
and s.....on his head,farting to his nose few times" so it is white maggots advices

dr Shrink obediently enter topic,fOUND GESICHT VOTZE IMPOTANT SCHEISSE HALF D...HEAD, AND TOOK SMALL WATERY S....ON HIS HEAD,
FARTING AT HIS NOSE 4 TIMES,ALLOWING HIM TO BREATH DR SHRINK FARTS MORE INTELIGENT FROM IMHTEP FISH EMBRIO ATHEISTIC FUTULE BRAIN?

so?for now hell with you and your Schwuchtel a...
f.... by Neb Senu egiptian mummie, resurectd from camel dung full or worms and arabic viomits?

use your toungue to wipe up my a...after watery wet s....

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#578592 Aug 25, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mithraic Mysteries or Mysteries of Mithras (also Mithraism) was a mystery religion which became popular among the military in the Roman Empire, from the 1st to 4th centuries AD. Information on the cult is based mainly on interpretations of monuments.
The earliest Mithraic monument showing Mithras slaying the bull is thought to be CIMRM 593. This is a depiction of Mithras killing the bull, found in Rome. There is no date, but the inscription tells us that it was dedicated by a certain Alcimus, steward of T. Claudius Livianus. Vermaseren and Gordon believe that this Livianus is a certain Livianus who was commander of the Praetorian guard in 101 AD, which would give an earliest date of 98-99 AD.
An altar or block from near SS. Pietro e Marcellino on the Esquiline in Rome was inscribed with a bilingual inscription by an Imperial freedman named T. Flavius Hyginus, probably between 80-100 AD. It is dedicated to Sol Invictus Mithras.
CIMRM 2268 is a broken base or altar from Novae/Steklen in Moesia Inferior, dated 100 AD, showing Cautes and Cautopates.
Other early archaeology includes the Greek inscription from Venosia by Sagaris actor probably from 100–150 AD; the Sidon cippus dedicated by Theodotus priest of Mithras to Asclepius, 140-141 AD; and the earliest military inscription, by C. Sacidius Barbarus, centurion of XV Apollinaris, from the bank of the Danube at Carnuntum, probably before 114 AD.
The last is the earliest archaeological evidence outside Rome for the Roman worship of Mithras, a record of Roman soldiers who came from the military garrison at Carnuntum
The earliest dateable Mithraeum outside Rome dates from 148 AD. The Mithraeum at Caesarea Maritima is the only one in Palestine and the date is inferred.
Although it is clear that grey areas exist, and the dating is also vague, what remains for certain is that this movement existed (will you assert that it did not) and also bore certain similarities to some of your dogma.
“If Christianity had been checked in its growth by some deadly disease, the world would have become Mithraic.”
Joseph Renan
There are a number of key crossroads in human history, where if the right path had been selected, humanity would have been spared endless horrors and found itself far further advanced along its evolutionary path.
One such crossroads was Christianity versus Mithraism. We might now be living in a new Garden of Eden if we had chosen correctly, but humanity made the wrong selection, as it always does.
The story of how Christianity triumphed over Mithraism is a scandalous one. It was accomplished by a flagrant act of theft, a vast cover-up and an ongoing deception about the true nature of Christianity.
The man at the centre of the crime was the true founder of Christianity: St Paul.
You may copy and paste from Wiki without citation all you want, if you think that makes you look informed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraic_mysteri...

Unfortunately for you, I've already established that you aren't.

Now go back and find quality sources of the level of Cumont, Beck, or Ulansey to counter what I posted rather than swiping from Wiki whining about Paul.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#578593 Aug 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they saw springs bubbling up from the floor of a fresh water lake and correctly assumed the same thing happened in the ocean.
Dammit, you Kunoichi'd me.

:-)

I'm confused about the word correctly, though.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#578594 Aug 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. If just the western shelf were to collapse, the sea level would rise by 12 feet. Once this happens, the glaciers that the shelf holds back and slows would rapidly increase in speed toward the ocean. The ice sheets are "balancing" on a body of inland water nearly 8000 square miles. If a collapse compromises that body, there would be a major disaster in the making for oceans and earth climate.
It could raise sea levels 175 feet if the locked glaciers are released.
Even given that scenario, it would take thousand if not tens of thousands of years for the entire glacial mass to creep into the ocean.
We have the evidence from the last ice age and it doesn't work like you propose. There will be no tidal wave and the ocean level will rise by inches per year.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#578595 Aug 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Where did you learn Gibberish ?
See? I told you you need remedial reading.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578596 Aug 25, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Renan
FART
HE BIT dead horse(his dildo 2 times a day)like you
and dr Shrink fart on both of you,
prrrrrrt+ 3 more france rivira farts fragrances mixed with not diagested mexican chily beans?

mithra didn'kill bull,only killed BS and their sperms not allowing imhotep bastards to be resurected on florida,and refugies from Amsterdam
f.....you
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578597 Aug 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
That is when it arrived in Rome.
Mithraism is a sect of Zoroastrianism. One could argue that just as a Jewish cult was being paganized in Rome, a Zoroastrian cult was being paganized in Rome.
Nether of which are anything like the original cults in Judea and Persia.
<quoted text>
before Rome
Zoroastrainism and Mithraism was from begining Cult and pagan moratal devil gods worship,
not paganized in Rome,
you poor old half head?frenny mameni?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#578598 Aug 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm sayin.
Wait, has HL been talking about me again?
Sorry to inform you River, HL is mine now.

I flipped her, figuratively and literally.

You still have Tide, he's not my type.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#578599 Aug 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go back and find quality sources of the level of Cumont, Beck, or Ulansey to counter what I posted rather than swiping from Wiki whining about Paul.
I already did. Herotodus mentions Mithras in 450 BC.

You may keep that burr clenched between your cheeks as long as you like.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578600 Aug 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How's work? Are you making a difference at the warehouse?
And the wife and kids? How are they?
worry about your almost divorced wife from idiot like you,
and kids not able to stand your daily BS,
without of computer internet your live would be like little mexican pigs full of their own viomits?
worship Stalin? that is who is god for you
hickemup

Gainesville, FL

#578601 Aug 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, CHRISTIAN, you still didn't tell us what 'GFY' means. Tell us, CHRISTIAN.
It means; go suck on your big toe while farting in the bath tub ...dork.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#578602 Aug 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
And I won an Olympic gold medal, a Nobel Prize, the Heisman Trophy, and an Oscar.
I have an Oscar.

http://www.pets4life.zoomshare.com/files/tige...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578603 Aug 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did. Herotodus mentions Mithras in 450 BC.
You may keep that burr clenched between your cheeks as long as you like.
f....with herodotus,mithra and you at this time and future existing without of them-dead gods and idiot frenny YOU?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#578604 Aug 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
They used to bring your burger and fries to your car with a door tray in the old days too.
Shut up !!!

What have you old people done to my world?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min River Tam 92,720
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 3 hr truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr raj 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web