Imhotep

Ocala, FL

#578391 Aug 25, 2013
doremi wrote:
Jesus doesnt loves christians
i tell the truth based on fact, history and bible it self
The secret to know that, think logic and dont make your own opinion
language was made for send messeges, the most simple words must be used in order to make others know its
example : if jesus said "i am a prophet" so jesus is prophet
and prophet is not son of god or god it self
Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun. Me, a name I call myself. Far, a long long way to ...

" I don't care If it rains or freezes as long as I have my plastic Jesus
Sitting on the dashboard of my car
As I drive from coast-to-coast
I'll be glad my Holy Ghost
Is sitting on the dashboard of my car"
~Satan
Imhotep

Ocala, FL

#578392 Aug 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say you don't like Topix Christians
Now you say I'm black eye on Topix Christians
Which is it?
All your fence-straddling has you confused. Or did you realize you better do damage control after writing
"You topix Christians are despicable."
Poor little LeLe, can never quite decide what hat to wear. Who are you pretending to be today?
I saw the other day you posted it was good to talk to someone "In Christ"
Do you believe in Jesus Christ? Do you believe the Bible?
Chi Chi Chi Chia
:)
I enjoy topics Christians!
Always entertaining.
I thoroughly enjoy your combat with Ian's.

"Ladies and gentlemen.....
Get ready to ruuuuuummmmmbbllleee! "
~ The adorable Michael Buffer

1. Do you believe in God?

A.Yes, I believe in the one TRUE God.
B.Yes, I have my own religious beliefs.
C.I'm not really sure but a gun might convince me.
D.Nope, I prefer fact vs fantasy.

2. Do you believe in MY God?
A. Oh totally.(That's a nice Colt you have there).
B. Nah, I already have one of those. I also have a few in reserve.
C.There is no God. Gasp!
D. My Shrubbery is on fire!(Dialing 911)

3. Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

A. You bet! One time, two times, three times my savior!
B.Once in a while.
C. Jesus who? Is he like Allah?
D. No, I ignore superstition.

4. Have you read the King James Bible?

A. Yes! Like OMG, it's my freaking life!
B. Yeah, I give it 2 stars.
C. Yes, but 'The Little Engine That Could' was more profound.
D. I'd rather eat a thumbtack sandwich, with Drano, Shaken not stirred.

5. The TRUE meaning of the 6th Commandment:

A. Thou shalt not kill anyone for any reason.
B.Thou shalt not kill anyone except for the people who don't believe in the same God you believe in or people who don't believe in God at all.
C. Thou shalt not kill except if they really piss you off.
D. Slay away! More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason in history.
E. God killed all life on earth, that he created, except 8 inexperienced shipbuilders, one of which is 900 years old!

‘Be Werry Werry careful …wittle wabbit…’
~Mel Blanc

The salvation of your eternal soul depends on how you answer the quiz.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#578393 Aug 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Learn to read. I didn't say the were unbelievers. I said they claimed to be believers but didn't do what believers are supposed to do, which is the will of the Father. Which means they weren't obedient
"This scripture talks of those that only claimed to be believers but never did the will of the father."
Being obedient means doing the will of the Father
This idea is explained in further detail in Matthew 25
41 “Then he will say to those on his left,‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Ians ya big dummy!
Hey, CHRISTIAN, you still didn't tell us what 'GFY' means. Tell us, CHRISTIAN.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#578394 Aug 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Are you implying that the bible has never been used to support racism, or that it cannot be used that way? Have you never heard of the curse of Ham?
Skombolis wrote:
Why do you keep deflecting? You claimed people can use their Bible to justify racism Please point to the verses they could use

What difference would my choices make? Ask those that do it which verses they claim support them.
Skombolis wrote:
A crazy person might think a can of Pepsi makes him hate black people
Point?
Skombolis wrote:
I can't speak for the reasons someone I don't know may claim.
Yet you ask me to do just that. Ask them.

Are you implying that the bible has never been used to support racism, or that it cannot be used that way? Have you never heard of the curse of Ham?
Skombolis wrote:
If you are admitting there are no verses anybody could logically look at to support it then I agree.

You'd be agreeing with yourself.
Skombolis wrote:
But you are a slimy, dishonest bigot so it doesn't surprise me
You are a Christian.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#578395 Aug 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, CHRISTIAN, you still didn't tell us what 'GFY' means. Tell us, CHRISTIAN.
Don't you have a black, gay or Catholic to hate on one of your own threads ?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#578396 Aug 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing changes..does it? Remember when you called yourself "Pepsi" and I believe one other
nasty soda product because you were banned here on topix for your vileness so many times??
How many name changes have you had?
You topix Christians are despicable.
You are an angry self imploded fraud for Christ.. Nothing more..
99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer, if one of those bottles should happen to fall 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

Come on sing it with me le_le!!!

98 bottles of beer on the wall 98 bottles of beer........

Fennario

#578398 Aug 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Is that kind of like how science takes after you?
What are you babbling about now, Sparky? Soemthing you misunderstood and mangled in the repetition? You know the rules: link us to the words, or SIUYA.
Skombolis wrote:
People learn from others dummy. Your ego shows why you remain so ignorant. You actually think you get smarter by "teaching" others when you write down what you already know
Don't try to project your smallness onto me, little man. I learn both with and without teachers. And you obviously have no concept of what learning is, how to learn, or how learning occurs.

Fennario

#578399 Aug 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I always do the will of the Father
GFY
And you learn from your bible.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#578400 Aug 25, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misunderstand.
HL Says he isnt a trial attorney, but, Catcher has said he is a defense attorney. A defense attorney is a trial attorney.
A defense attorney is a lawyer......
No. I did not misunderstand what you wrote previously - and that was different than what you write above. To refresh, you wrote:
Rider on the Storm wrote:
The only possible inkling I would believe he's a lawyer is because you have spoken for him before. But catcher himself has said he was defense attorney, that doesn't coincide with what your saying.
So in the above you are saying something quite different than the post I responded to. I did not misunderstand.
Bongo

Coram, NY

#578401 Aug 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, if only you were as smart as you were arrogant
Not only he asked a legitimate question and it doesn't show a lack of understanding from him and isn't analogous as asking if gravity can be reversed, here is a scientist that disagrees with you:
Question: Can entropy be reversed?
Yes
http://quantumj13.imascientist.org.uk/2013/06...
But what does that guy know right? Here are his qualifications
"Rickmansworth School: GCSEs and 5 A Levels. Oxford University: physics. Now doing a PhD at University College London
Qualifications:
Master’s in Physics at Oxford; studying for a PhD now!
Work History:
I worked at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN for a year
Current Job:
PhD student
Employer:
University College London"
LOL, Ians you big dummy!
Is this sparky guy familiar with rigor and exactitiude or is he replete with torpor and indolence?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#578402 Aug 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily. Just like some are born with a natural artistic ability or some other type of ability like being a prodigy... the same it is when one is born with or later develop some type of extra-sensory perception and are more sensitive to spiritual things like Joseph in the Old Testament and the other Joseph in the New Testament. Or even John the Baptist.
Even so there are many examples of people having some supernatural or spiritual experience at some point in their lives.... like deja vu even though science is attempting to explain that away but can't confirm their explanations on it.
No. Nothing you wrote above represents how science explains deja vous.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#578403 Aug 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I think I've always mentioned on here that I was biased and loyal towards my own Christian beliefs.
Yes, entirely. You don't seem to understand anything but your own Christian beliefs - and you project these onto science and other peoples.
This is why I try many times to find something that's neutral for the other party if they are not Christian... and if not then I will confirm and let the other person know that the link is biased one way or the other. I think I slipped up once or twice when I thought something wasn't biaed because of my own oversight.
You are very kind, but I've never seen you take an unbiased position.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#578404 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What difference would my choices make? Ask those that do it which verses they claim support them.
<quoted text>
Point?
<quoted text>
Yet you ask me to do just that. Ask them.
<quoted text>
You'd be agreeing with yourself.
<quoted text>
You are a Christian.
Tsk tsk...more deflection and dishonesty

You just proved you were lying in your own post! You are not just saying others have incorrectly used the Bible to justify racism. You are saying people can use their Bibles to justify it.

You just stated you wouldn't be agreeing with me that there are no verses that support it when you said I'd be agreeing with myself if I think that. So what verses could someone use ex-Christian?

And yes I know about the curse of Ham. It wasn't because of his race

You just got caught being a bigot again and tried to weasel your way out of it. You just aren't smart enough to do it!

Ians ya big dummy!

Fennario

#578405 Aug 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
And did you just call me "little man"?
~snicker
Yes.

You have a small mind and a small spirit. You have lacked the mind and spirit to avoid a criminal record, drug addiction, to hold steady work, or to maintain a steady relationship.

How small can you be?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#578406 Aug 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>What I meant was... can YOU look at it from a hypothesis perspective and try to disprove it? I can meet you half-way and call it a hypothesis myself. Obviously, we will still have our own biases but at least we can debate from a hypothesis standpoint if you wish. Thought it would be easier to discuss that way.
Disprove Noah? Yes, instantly, easily. No, you are not meeting me halfway by calling "Noah" a hypothesis - that's you not understanding what hypothesis means. We are not arguing. I am explaining how science works. That's it. There is no debate.

You are proclaiming religious beliefs. Nothing more. They are not human universals and science doesn't take your beliefs seriously. Sorry if that hurts. We have moved past your mythology about 160 years ago - this is so far in the past, so incredibly basic, it's surprising to me that I have to explain it to an adult.

Location hidden

#578407 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
And you learn from your bible.
Tsk

More dishonest editing of a post

You really are morally and ethically bankrupt aren't you? Well I guess it goes well with your financial status eh hombre?

:)

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#578408 Aug 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes a headache or some other ache in your body is good to have... they let you know that something is wrong and make you aware of it. One could dismiss it and let it get worse... or use that type of "warning system" to take care of it.
It is the same way with guilt. Guilt lets you know when something is wrong.
Obviously it can go into extremes where a criminal could have no sense of a guilty conscious or another person is so paranoid to the point where they allow their guilt to paralyze their lives. But I'm talking about benefit of guilt in the normal sense of things... like the guilt that prevents one from rummaging through a neigbor's things when they are trusting you to take care of their household when they are on vacation and you have the key.
You are confusing "empathy for others" with "guilt from sin" above.

Location hidden

#578409 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Is this sparky guy familiar with rigor and exactitiude or is he replete with torpor and indolence?
Be careful with all those big words

It's talking dirty in "Dork-Speak"

They probably considering 'sexting' send each other thesaurus centerfolds! LOL
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#578410 Aug 25, 2013
doremi wrote:
Jesus is not god, lol
no evidence that jesis is god
Just because you say so?? Then who IS 'God'?? The rats and cows of India?? The Lord Jesus Christ CREATED the animal species you people worship as your 'deceased loved ones reincarnated'. Why is it you people don't REALIZE that the Lord Jesus Christ is King and Lord over the earth and the universe?? Why is it the people of India don't REALIZE that there is NO FORGIVNESS OF SINS without turning in FAITH towards the King who sits upon His Throne from His home in heaven?? Why is that, o' people of India?!!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#578411 Aug 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been to Japan but I looked into very little of it's culture. I remember seeing on the telly here in the states... when some high-powered Japanese executives had wrongfully exploited their customers (or was it employees?) and the executives knelt down with their face into the floor begging for forgiveness while their Japanese customers continued to berate them. All the while cameras were flashing as it was a high-profile state of affairs.
I hate to bring this part up because you never know what a person is going through but don't the Japanese have a high suicidal rate?
Part of it has to be because of some form of guilt of breaking some type of ancient honor code? So yes, guilt is universal.
No, you misunderstand. High profile apology is abasing oneself before the public - the ultimate shame. It's the only way to make a company acceptable once again in the public's eye. It has nothing to do with guilt. Japan is a shame country, not a guilt country.

Likewise, suicide in Japan is the ultimate apology for disturbing social harmony. It quite literally is "I am offering you my utmost, sincerest apology I can produce. Period."

As you write, you don't understand us. You continue to interpret our behaviors through your Christian lens. Sorry, we aren't like you and we aren't trying to be you. How many times do I have to tell you, the foreigner, this most obvious of all common sense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Aug '08) 2 min Bev Jamison 53,332
Last Word + 2 3 min andet1987 734
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Khatru 739,818
how to pass a breathalyzer test (Dec '08) 5 min lonnaldfrang 157
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 5 min Dr_Zorderz 1
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 6 min andet1987 13
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 542,883
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min HipGnosis 173,752
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min CunningLinguist 227,696
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••