Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#578105 Aug 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>But if you were in quite a few parts of Asia and bashed a dog's head in, then it could be considered lunch.
As far as our own country here... if one put's a dog down at the vet and another (with no access or money to pay a vet) bashes their beloved dog's head in to end their dog's suffering... are both still called a mercy killing? Wouldn't someone in this day and age see the difference?
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>But if you were in quite a few parts of Asia and bashed a dog's head in, then it could be considered lunch.
That was my point. I've been in quite a few parts of Asia. I'm Chinese/American but I was born in Korea.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as our own country here... if one put's a dog down at the vet and another (with no access or money to pay a vet) bashes their beloved dog's head in to end their dog's suffering... are both still called a mercy killing? Wouldn't someone in this day and age see the difference?
It's a conundrum, isn't it?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#578106 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit. Now he intimidates me like HFY does. Now I can't reply to him anymore. He must think I'm a complete idiot.
.. use scarves as an intimidation tool. Works everytime ..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#578107 Aug 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, thanks.

But what's with the geek thing?

It's dork, not geek.

Don't you read Skom's posts?
Not really no. Should I start?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#578108 Aug 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You should write a book about your escapades in testing. You could call it the testacles of UN-reasonable.
lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#578109 Aug 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would point you to the aquatic ape theory.
Do you think that "all" were involved in this sequence?
I would find that hard to believe. Perhaps some local area may be possible, but hardly a reality for a worldwide transformation of genetics. Common sense dictates otherwise.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#578110 Aug 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. That's a Western understanding of Buddhism, not a Buddhist understanding of Buddhism.
A good friend of mine is a monk in Japan and he has his own temple. A foreigner asked him about karma in the way you put it and he said "karma is just experience."
It is true that I was reading about Buddhism and didn't give any thought if the article was from a western perspective or not. I'm sure that Japan has its own cultural blend...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#578111 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Dammit. Now he intimidates me like HFY does. Now I can't reply to him anymore. He must think I'm a complete idiot.

No one thinks that.

Location hidden

#578112 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
For the occasional live visitor, you should record a cough or other "human" sound, and when the live people are around, play it.
LOL!
I believe she would do it!
Aaahahahah!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#578113 Aug 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. use scarves as an intimidation tool. Works everytime ..
I'm pretty sure that only works if you're a woman.

Just sayin...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#578114 Aug 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Soap opera movies right now are out of date in US,
they show those movies in 3 world Africa,past communist East Europa, Australia, and some not develop Indie and Arabien poor povery countries
I should've added with more blood, not much gore in soaps. Bummer.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#578115 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>hahaaa.

Yeah, maybe.

An ancient soap opera.
With gore. lol

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#578116 Aug 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>not true baby
My Mood is celestial alwasy same not changable,
only my mood is chewed by those who are on the bad mood, and they thinks that someone who talk to them or posts to them have changable mood

sorry my darling my inside is soaked by infintie beauty of great YAHVH AND EL GIBBOR THE LIGHT OF ELL SHADAI

Genesis 1;3
AND ELOHIM SAID,LET THERE BE LIGHT;AND THERE WAS LIGHT

THIS LIGHT DOESN'T CHANGE MOOD OF HIS G-D HaShem YHVH personal divine family????

for everything there is appointed time?
time of pece,time of war,time of love,time of hate,time of anger,time od sadness,
but never exist time of changable MOODS?
ew
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578117 Aug 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for your belief in my words. While the contradictions may appear obvious, they're not. You must consider our entire judicial system ..
.. for me, some people have earned the right to be arrogant. Because I write quietly, patiently, you may think I'm humble. It's the direct opposite - a controlled arrogance. Think about it. Besides, most Americans are arrogant ..
.. you don't like lawyers, do you ??..
UGLY FARTS
nobody believes your words
your babling is useless,

you write like old gossip mama witch,
humble humans never expose how they are humble/

if you would be HUMBLE for sure,
you would quit till today your sex orientation and you would meditate sermon of Jesus from mount Olive

also please?please?please?
just stop those ugly LIES

because farts will flow to your nose for long time without of any mercy???

narcizm is bad sickness making from man GAYS FROM WOMEN FILTHY LESBIANS?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#578118 Aug 24, 2013
El was a brat. Still is. Go figure.

Location hidden

#578119 Aug 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All righty then.
Wouldn't you jist love it if he were your opposition in court argument(representation)?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578120 Aug 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really no. Should I start?
READ MY POSTS AND POSTER BJL
for sure you will learn and maybe start pray to get your own beautiful salvation of your poor body,soul,and maybe new hearts John 1;13.3;3-8 IS TELLING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS,
read my dear BO BO BUNI?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#578121 Aug 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Genesis is to be believed, "sin" came into the world when the deity placed the article of temptation in the presence of ignorant and innocent individuals.
That makes the deity responsible for the demise of those individuals, who he already knew did not possess the ability to tell right from wrong, let alone be arrogant enough to goad them(and all following generations) into a future of eternal misery and guilt.
How despicable is that?
You're a hacker right? Is it possible to create a program loyal to you with "genuine" freewill? If so or in theory, how would you propose it be done?

Obviously, one can create a program to meet one's design but how "would you know" that your program is autonomous and loyal to you at the same time?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578122 Aug 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one thinks that.
SPORITUAL dr Shrink thinks that HFY is dumb not fully educated poor cyber troll?
and little bit her top(brain) doesn't have right place?

brain suppose to be in the head on the top not between her 2 legs
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578123 Aug 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
El was a brat. Still is. Go figure.
El was and is not brat
El is Ojciec of all souls

Location hidden

#578124 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taking HL's advice. I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler River.
How'm I doing so far?
Yer gitt'n better, an I'm gitt'n worser.
Maybe we'll meet somewhere in the middle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 855,212
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 596,456
The Christian Atheist debate 12 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,027
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min WasteWater 100,755
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Angry Bella ITA 40,711
___FEDs Funding ISIS w Your Taxes! 1 hr Rumorz 3
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 2,646
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 444,356
More from around the web