Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578167 Aug 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If one is clairvoyant, they would already know the person's "current situation".
"Precognition" is nothing more than an in individual's subconscious mind's ability(without the effort of the active conscious mind) to precipitate a conscious judgement, based on information that the mind has evaluated without a conscious effort.
Some call this "intuition". That is just a term for mental evaluation of a situation confronting the individual's mind, and being solved, or evaluated without their effort of conscious thought provoking a solution.
The better "balanced" the mind is the less conscious effort it requires the mind to evaluate and compute rational judgement of evidence and circumstance.
Life's successes and failures depend on this very ability to produce proper judgement(s) pertaining to the individuals environment.
your post confuse simple mind of readers
because doesn't have any logical explanation
idividual environments are not individual because individuals living in the environment of crowds individuals called as Society Environment,

proper judgement is able to make only one individual to endanger yourselves or help others,judgement of individual is not environment separated from Crowd Society suoround around this individual?

if you are not COWARD,just read your nonsense and my rejection of your minds speculations trying to deceive others around?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578168 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing we learn from fairy tales and myths is that people can and do believe in them.
That doesn't make dragons real.
if you cannot catch your Own fart?
doesn't make your fart not real sign of your proper diagestion???

same spider dragons are real?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#578169 Aug 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
They might not use the term sin but in their language equivalent they will call it a form of "wrong-doing" or breaking some code of ethics or law in their own belief system.
"Sin" is nothing more than "missing the mark". It is possible that is the cause of the degeneration of humanity, but you have little argument in the light of science, and the progression of the human intelligence and species because of it.
The argument loses any credibility.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#578170 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing we learn from fairy tales and myths is that people can and do believe in them.
doesn't make dragons real.
When you see dragons in the Bible it is another name for serpent... also you might see "great dragon" which is a symbology for Egyptian power as the Pharaohs had a snake representation emanating from his crown.

Location hidden

#578171 Aug 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Your views and opinions of who is part of the Christian religion is pointless and irrelevant. Christianity became a little better after you quit. <quoted text>You will die, and you will die first. The Church, cannot die.
LOL!
That is what every religion preceding your said also. They were all wrong, as your's will be also. Your religion has no "special" credibility....in fact, it has much less.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#578172 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
So they're a lot like the living.
So you've met Cindy too?

When you have to actually peel the panties off?

"Oh, damn, I just remembered. I have a live chicken in my trunk. Let me go make sure it has food. My bag? Uhmm, yeah. That's where I keep the chicken food. I'll be right back. No really. Stay right there."

Location hidden

#578173 Aug 24, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some yogi isms.........
"We make too many wrong mistakes"
"Slump? I ain't in no slump... I just ain't hitting"
"You can observe a lot by watching"
"It gets late early around here..."
"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore"
"If I didn't wake up I'd still be sleeping"
"I usually take a two hour nap from 1 to 4"
"If you don't know where you're going, you'll wind up somewhere else"
"The future ain't what it used to be"
"If they don't want to come, you can't stop them"
"Always go to other people's funerals otherwise they won't go to yours"
"You have to give 100 percent in the first half of the game. If that isn't enough, in the second half, you have to give what is left."
"Never answer an anonymous letter"
"Think! How the hell are you gonna think and hit at the same time?"
"Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel!"
"Ninety percent of this game is half mental."
As is your religion. It has absolutely NO solid foundation.
You know what happens to structures lacking solid foundations don't you? They eventually collapse do to no reasonable support.
Your religion is no different in this aspect.
It is doomed to collapse.

#578174 Aug 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sin" is nothing more than "missing the mark". It is possible that is the cause of the degeneration of humanity, but you have little argument in the light of science, and the progression of the human intelligence and species because of it.
The argument loses any credibility.
I did mention that sin is missing the mark on an earlier post today.... we could possibly agree that it is a cause for degeneration of humanity (at least that is what I believe).

But no surprise in the sciences as it was already prophesied that these things will come to pass:

"But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll UNTIL the time of THE END. Many will go here and there TO INCREASE KNOWLEDGE."

Daniel 12:4

...doesn't the etymology of the word "science" mean "knowledge" or something to that effect?

#578175 Aug 24, 2013
Captain Black, here is what I posted to Hiding earlier:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Your idea of "sin" is a cultural construct
It is true that within the Christian arena, our "understandings" or even "misunderstandings" determines our worldview in that matter.

The true meaning of sin in Christianity is the idea of one "who misses the mark." You know, I've read that when the Space shuttle was in operation... that in preparation of making re-entry into earth the pilot had to be thoroughly precise and make sure that the shuttle hit the exact mark of entry. If they were off that mark by even the slightest degree then they would end up hundreds of miles off course.

So as far as sin is concerned in Christianity, the question may be raised, "Misses which mark? The mark in this sense is complete trust in God and (at times painstaking) obedience to His will. For example, it isn't God's will that any man perish but that all come to repentance. So from a Christian perspective, those who "continually" choose not to repent (or change course of action)... are "off course" and their current rate of descent is into a place into which it would be better if one was never born.

Using the idea of a faithful GPS that recalculates an avenue to get one back on course when one turns away, so it is with God who makes a way for humanity to get back on course through Christ Jesus.... even on down to an individual basis when a Christian slips up. "But" like the idea of a GPS which cannot control a person's freedom of movenment.... so it is with our freedom of choice.

Now with anything which separates from the mainstream (in any religion), there are different sub-cultures like denominations (or actual cults as one understands them in a negative sense) within Christendom who have differing intensities on their views on sin.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#578176 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've met Cindy too?
When you have to actually peel the panties off?
"Oh, damn, I just remembered. I have a live chicken in my trunk. Let me go make sure it has food. My bag? Uhmm, yeah. That's where I keep the chicken food. I'll be right back. No really. Stay right there."
I may have met Cindy a couple times, iono...

whut?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#578177 Aug 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info but "nahhhh..." one could look at that and quickly see that something isn't right about those spheres.
Interesting way to teach others on water conservation though.
That largest sphere of water is estimated to be 860 miles in diameter. It looks small in scale and comparison to the the earth.

Location hidden

#578178 Aug 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're right, although he is licensed to practice law, Catcher is not your typical attorney, he's different ..
.. sometimes I cringe at the amount of abuse Catch endures without responding ..
.. when I was a child, it was a colossal insult to be called a geek. With Catcher it became a point of pride and he mustered any force available to address inhumane treatment of people worldwide ..
.. yes, he is arrogant; he's earned that right through education, hard work and a dedication to improving the lot of those less fortunate ..
.. folks like you, Skom and a few others continue to demean him because you do not know what he does. Read the scornful posts towards Duane (Ben/God). They're typical. For me, bitterness, hate or envy insults the perpetrator, not the target. Do you understand that ??..
.. Catcher is a Harvard Law graduate. I say that with complete confidence and can back ,u statement with evidence. Most Harvard Law graduates to not hang a shingle or chase ambulances. They change the errors in law that have a detrimental affect on humanity ..
.. Catch sees religion as a barrier to a more civilized society were people are treated equally. You cannot see the world through Catcher's eyes ..
.. besides, he likes silk scarfs. That makes him a hero ..
I think if my civil liberties were violated "again", I would contact Catch immediately. I am not so concerned with his "degrees", as I am with his efforts and thinking toward "human rights".
I have picked his brain without his knowing(probably), and I have a reasonable probability evaluation in escarow. I truly doubt it will ever change much.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#578179 Aug 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I did mention that sin is missing the mark on an earlier post today.... we could possibly agree that it is a cause for degeneration of humanity (at least that is what I believe).
But no surprise in the sciences as it was already prophesied that these things will come to pass:
"But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll UNTIL the time of THE END. Many will go here and there TO INCREASE KNOWLEDGE."
Daniel 12:4
...doesn't the etymology of the word "science" mean "knowledge" or something to that effect?
I like that you're still searching but the only way you're going to get the square peg into the circular space is to force it. The only way to do that is to conform to nature and make the peg cylindrical or the space square. Unfortunately, physics dictates what can and what can not be done. It is what it is until it changes.

Location hidden

#578180 Aug 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Plenty of those about. Oh I'm better than you cuz I went to Uni. Oh I'm better than you cuz I'm this or that religion. This place is worse than high school sometimes and the gossip is laughable. Still better than tv though and I like seeing friends and fam just rarely see anything worth debating here :p
OH! If you really want some confrontational debate forwarded here, just say so, but be prepared to back me up when we posit it sis.
That's all I ask to be made fodder for the burnings. Believe me, I am ready for it!

Location hidden

#578181 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all selective Qu.
If I bash in a hog's head with a hammer, it's called lunch.
If I bash in a dog's head, it's called cruelty to animals.
I fail when trying to see the difference.
OH! The difference between convenience of belief and necessity.
How convenient huh?

Location hidden

#578182 Aug 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. was she examining your feet ??..
NO! His nose.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#578183 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have met Cindy a couple times, iono...
whut?
Sorry, lesbian talk.

I was talking with friends today about the worst hookup EVER and the best story told to get the hell out of it.

#578184 Aug 24, 2013
Just as entropy enters a closed system in thermodynamics... so it is as sin entered into the world. And entropy increases... so it is with sin.

"Therefore, just as sin entered the world THROUGH ONE MAN, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people..." Romans 5:12
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm aware that the above has meaning for you. Sorry, your cultural concept of sin is not responsible for aging and death. To think so is incredibly naive.
Ok. Can entropy be reversed?

"Because one person (Adam) disobeyed God, many became sinners. But because one other person (Jesus) obeyed God, many will be made righteous." Romans 5:19

Location hidden

#578185 Aug 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. science keeps coming up with hypothesis on why humans shed their fur and other primates didn't. Here's the latest rational:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
.. what's your speculation ??..
I don't buy it. The change was to abrupt, and there are no artifacts or other proofs to evidence the transition in equitable timeframes or discovery.
It just doesn't hold up to scrutiny.,,,as a worldwide experience in evolution.

Listen. I could foster some belief in "mermaids" if it were constrained to "only" the early populations of Africa, but when you try ta equate it with worldwide population at any given time, it becomes irresponsive to the dictates of world evolution and any writings in it's concern.

Location hidden

#578186 Aug 24, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.. I think your on to something...Either that or your on something.......
Hell. That is for you to evaluate. You have the capability to formulate a proper opinion.
What do you think?
Do you really think I am "on something"?
Your credibility may be at risk by answering this question...Y'know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min WasteWater 2,585
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Annaleigh 106,533
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Aerobatty 64,091
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Steve III 654,090
first time anal 43 min gayleedslad3 12
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 3,814
WHY the Veyron is NOT boss over the Aventador 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Toby 973,825
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 18 hr Clive 80
More from around the web