Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#578090 Aug 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't belong with the Wuzzles but they accepted me as one of their own.
I had to wear a tail and snout for official functions, however.
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/FurryFan...

I'm not a judge but damn, that's one cute kitty. Of course, I'd have to turn it over and examine it to be sure.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#578091 Aug 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that's disgusting
Thanks fer the admission.
I was talking about posts such as yours.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#578092 Aug 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I think I've always mentioned on here that I was biased and loyal towards my own Christian beliefs. This is why I try many times to find something that's neutral for the other party if they are not Christian... and if not then I will confirm and let the other person know that the link is biased one way or the other. I think I slipped up once or twice when I thought something wasn't biaed because of my own oversight.
Did you read both of those links?

It isn't just about bias.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578093 Aug 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd liken it more to the bold and the beautiful.
Soap opera movies right now are out of date in US,
they show those movies in 3 world Africa,past communist East Europa, Australia, and some not develop Indie and Arabien poor povery countries

Location hidden

#578094 Aug 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. was she examining your feet ??..
You're confusing Podiatry with Proctology.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#578095 Aug 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd liken it more to the bold and the beautiful.
hahaaa.

Yeah, maybe.

An ancient soap opera.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#578096 Aug 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't compare Juicy and I to that.
Lol, I reckon aye.

Location hidden

#578097 Aug 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>That's because it's all myrrh(Myrth).
lol

Location hidden

#578098 Aug 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Your religion produces vile people. Who else but a Christians would write something as disgusting as this and think that its righteous and wholesome.

Your church can't die fast enough.
Hear hear!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#578099 Aug 24, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
The only possible inkling I would believe he's a lawyer is because you have spoken for him before. But catcher himself has said he was defense attorney, that doesn't coincide with what your saying.
And I have to disagree. No one has 'earned the right' to be arrogant.
About Ben, if you cant see he deserves that scorn I sure cant point it out to you. He's as vile and mean to those that disagree with him as PA was and he's been here for two years doing that. You dont think people should be able to respond to that in kind?
I have many good reasons to dislike and not trust lawyers through personal experience and otherwise. There are very very few who actually do good. Our government bodies are made up of mostly lawyers and look at the corruption. You can pull a story daily of how an overzealous lawyer put an innocent person in jail, or at least tried to, to advance his career. Divorce lawyers milk their clients dry of their savings, by continuances and fighting over arbitrary things.
I offered to leave Catcher alone, he said to keep it up, he found it amusing, water off a ducks back I believe he called it. And I pretty much leave him alone now anyway.
.. thanks for your belief in my words. While the contradictions may appear obvious, they're not. You must consider our entire judicial system ..

.. for me, some people have earned the right to be arrogant. Because I write quietly, patiently, you may think I'm humble. It's the direct opposite - a controlled arrogance. Think about it. Besides, most Americans are arrogant ..

.. you don't like lawyers, do you ??..

Location hidden

#578100 Aug 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> I would have to, with respect, disagree in part with you there. Though "the exact Christian representation" of the idea of sin isn't there... the universal idea of a violation of something (a moral value or ethic) to God, to a government or a principle is always there. So wrongdoing... or "somethin' somethin' done gone wrong" is always there and universally recognized.
Buddhist and Hindus believe in the idea that negative actions causes negative karma which in turn produces negative consequences. We were recently discussing witches and even those on the right-handed path "sometimes" observe something the threefold law of return and the rede.... so forth and so on with other religious concepts of some violation. Heck, even with the intro of thermodynamics in the industrial age had its disappointment.... as "entropy" violated the "original intent" and desire in the industrial age for thermodynamics.
Basically, sin is like entropy in one virtual sense. Entropy in physics is the measure of chaos and disorder within a closed system. Adam and Eve were in a closed system state of perfectedness (with autonomous freewill mind you, that is, the freedom to choose) and they lost that perfectedness when Adam himself chose to disobey - and that is when sin entered into that closed system...and entro-...ah... I mean sin has been on the increase ever since the dawn of our own age.
"Therefore, just as sin entered the world THROUGH ONE MAN, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people..." Romans 5:12
If Genesis is to be believed, "sin" came into the world when the deity placed the article of temptation in the presence of ignorant and innocent individuals.
That makes the deity responsible for the demise of those individuals, who he already knew did not possess the ability to tell right from wrong, let alone be arrogant enough to goad them(and all following generations) into a future of eternal misery and guilt.
How despicable is that?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#578101 Aug 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
you're in a good mood today dockie doodoo lmao
not true baby
My Mood is celestial alwasy same not changable,
only my mood is chewed by those who are on the bad mood, and they thinks that someone who talk to them or posts to them have changable mood

sorry my darling my inside is soaked by infintie beauty of great YAHVH AND EL GIBBOR THE LIGHT OF ELL SHADAI

Genesis 1;3
AND ELOHIM SAID,LET THERE BE LIGHT;AND THERE WAS LIGHT

THIS LIGHT DOESN'T CHANGE MOOD OF HIS G-D HaShem YHVH personal divine family????

for everything there is appointed time?
time of pece,time of war,time of love,time of hate,time of anger,time od sadness,
but never exist time of changable MOODS?

Location hidden

#578102 Aug 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yeah that's scary - so scary that I peed me pants and nearly shat them, too.

"Chicken arise! Arise, chicken, arise"
Lol. I get your chicken joke now.

With Established Harem

#578103 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> The forum thanks you for the dubious litany. Tell me HL, is tact and covert aggression somehow different than overt aggression in your book?
.. you combine tact with covert aggressive so I am unable to respond to your question. Aggression is aggression ..

Location hidden

#578104 Aug 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she cure the genital warts ?
LOL
That is what happens when you let severe infections go on without treatment for extended periods of time.

Location hidden

#578105 Aug 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>But if you were in quite a few parts of Asia and bashed a dog's head in, then it could be considered lunch.
As far as our own country here... if one put's a dog down at the vet and another (with no access or money to pay a vet) bashes their beloved dog's head in to end their dog's suffering... are both still called a mercy killing? Wouldn't someone in this day and age see the difference?
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>But if you were in quite a few parts of Asia and bashed a dog's head in, then it could be considered lunch.
That was my point. I've been in quite a few parts of Asia. I'm Chinese/American but I was born in Korea.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as our own country here... if one put's a dog down at the vet and another (with no access or money to pay a vet) bashes their beloved dog's head in to end their dog's suffering... are both still called a mercy killing? Wouldn't someone in this day and age see the difference?
It's a conundrum, isn't it?

With Established Harem

#578106 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit. Now he intimidates me like HFY does. Now I can't reply to him anymore. He must think I'm a complete idiot.
.. use scarves as an intimidation tool. Works everytime ..

Location hidden

#578107 Aug 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, thanks.

But what's with the geek thing?

It's dork, not geek.

Don't you read Skom's posts?
Not really no. Should I start?

Location hidden

#578108 Aug 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You should write a book about your escapades in testing. You could call it the testacles of UN-reasonable.
lol

Location hidden

#578109 Aug 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would point you to the aquatic ape theory.
Do you think that "all" were involved in this sequence?
I would find that hard to believe. Perhaps some local area may be possible, but hardly a reality for a worldwide transformation of genetics. Common sense dictates otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Richard The Lion... 79,718
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Acts4-12-BY ONLY ... 701,481
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,389
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 2 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 2 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 2 hr Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 2 hr BILLION HEIR 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752