Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#577761 Aug 24, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying I'm pretty much hosed, huh?
Nah. You're super wealthy.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#577762 Aug 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We 'evolved' as Hunter Gatherers, Agriculture was a technology that bypassed physical evolution. The trade off was higher populations (due to increased amounts of reliable food) vs shorter lives.
Yeah. I don't think people thought of the change in growing patterns as a trade-off though. They just spent more and more time producing food, trying to get more out of the ground, growing in population and then, oops, now they're full on agriculturalists.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#577763 Aug 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We 'evolved' as Hunter Gatherers, Agriculture was a technology that bypassed physical evolution. The trade off was higher populations (due to increased amounts of reliable food) vs shorter lives.
Which put pressure on the community to produce more food.

Which put pressure on the community to produce more people to tend to the crops, which produced more food.

Which put pressure on the community to elect an overseer of the crops which put pressure on the community to elect a police force to protect the people from crop theft.

Which put pressure on the crop thieves to start putting pressure on the crop growers to pay a nominal protection fee to keep the crop thieves from killing the police force.

Which put pressure on the police force to take bribes to let the people who put pressure on the crop growers to pay them.

Which lead to same sex marriage.

Here we are.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#577764 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus says, "Verily I say unto you...ouch, Ouch, OWWW, ahfuck"
The Book of Matches 1:1
That is a great verse.

You know, later on there was a radical change in the Saver® and instead of pain or the classic Jesus! clumsiness around fire, it became the exact opposite as fire was used to great advantage, as seen in this verse.

14)A great and holy breeze came forth issuing down from the heavens, and the Jesus! began to slowly turn and even to spin. Then sparks flew from his eyes, yea, and even from his toes. Then the Jesus! spake, and said unto them; '"WHEEEE HEE HEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEE!".- Revolution, Chapter 3:14 (Parable of the Whirled or Pinwheel Jesus!)

“What game?”

Location hidden

#577765 Aug 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
..."her" not "him"...oops
You're confusion is my confusion.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Either way, he/she was RIGHT !!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#577766 Aug 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I don't think people thought of the change in growing patterns as a trade-off though. They just spent more and more time producing food, trying to get more out of the ground, growing in population and then, oops, now they're full on agriculturalists.
Yep. Once you leave the primordial garden, you can't go back.

Location hidden

#577767 Aug 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that the bible has never been used to support racism, or that it cannot be used that way?
Have you never heard of the curse of Ham?
Just read Deuteronomy 7. It is nothing but racism and bigotry, and it is commanded by the Yahweh!, it also examples what I call "divine racism", in which those not of your religious belief are also inferior, and candidates for elimination, or at the very least, "damnation".

Location hidden

#577768 Aug 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Note the correlation in nature between life spans and number of offspring. It has to be balanced to avoid overpopulation and eventual starvation.
Agreed, I've also got to point out that if A&E hadn't sinned, and had remained immortal as many but all Christians believe they were, then the world population at this point would be another world in size or mass...

“What game?”

Location hidden

#577769 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> That is a great verse.
You know, later on there was a radical change in the Saver® and instead of pain or the classic Jesus! clumsiness around fire, it became the exact opposite as fire was used to great advantage, as seen in this verse.
14)A great and holy breeze came forth issuing down from the heavens, and the Jesus! began to slowly turn and even to spin. Then sparks flew from his eyes, yea, and even from his toes. Then the Jesus! spake, and said unto them; '"WHEEEE HEE HEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEE!".- Revolution, Chapter 3:14 (Parable of the Whirled or Pinwheel Jesus!)
I, for one, was hoping that disaster befell him but that's just me.

Leave a mentally unstable little girl alone with PBS and the Internet and you get.........Me :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#577770 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read Deuteronomy 7. It is nothing but racism and bigotry, and it is commanded by the Yahweh!, it also examples what I call "divine racism", in which those not of your religious belief are also inferior, and candidates for elimination, or at the very least, "damnation".
It reads like an American (USA) talking about the USA.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#577771 Aug 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, I've also got to point out that if A&E hadn't sinned, and had remained immortal as many but all Christians believe they were, then the world population at this point would be another world in size or mass...
Why couldn't A&E have sex before they ate the apple ?
Bongo

United States

#577772 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I always run on my impulse engines.
;-)
Make sure yer douchenozzles are properly adjusted.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#577773 Aug 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn't A&E have sex before they ate the apple ?
Because they hadn't yet beget Tom Jones.

Duh

Warp? Not yet Scottie.
Bongo

United States

#577774 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, was hoping that disaster befell him but that's just me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rgBODH84gaEXX
Leave a mentally unstable little girl alone with PBS and the Internet and you get.........Me :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A one legged Chinese lesbian atheist who possibly takes Effexor and is handy, who woulda thunk it
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577775 Aug 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>:)
;)
No drooling!
http://www.smokersguide.com/sg/index.html
5 star Contest winner @ Sounds corner coffee shop
Stones cheese II
A very spiritual experience believe me
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577776 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly enough, another one was fired for saying masturbation is a good thing.
Masturbation = stress reliever
No wealth factor involved.
One nice thing about masturbation is
You never let yourself down!
And... You don't have to look your best.

This is assuming of course that you're not so bored your hand falls asleep.

;)
Bongo

United States

#577777 Aug 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I loved it.
Dr shrink praying for you 12 times a day ?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#577778 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> A one legged Chinese lesbian atheist who possibly takes Effexor and is handy, who woulda thunk it
Bongos

http://cdn1.arkive.org/media/58/58654783-E6AC...

Do you want to play with me?

Do you really?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#577779 Aug 24, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
One nice thing about masturbation is
You never let yourself down!
And... You don't have to look your best.
This is assuming of course that you're not so bored your hand falls asleep.
;)
I was gonna flip you off but I got a cramp.
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577780 Aug 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't refuted that, and you won't.
Ready for that bible quiz yet, Jesus boy?
Good morning doc

Did you have to see the Jesus as a psychotic character link I sent you? Or Puff Piece # 666 GHS ?

I noticed during last nights entertainment your name popped up a lot from your antagonists.
I may have to teach them the proper way to insult people! LOL

Yes they keep altering the rules because you see the Bible must say what they mean not what the Bible says.

Hence the dire need for apologists over the centuries.

Brain droppings for Saturday morning... ;)

Satan has a companion in his sadistic voyeurism-God. Knowing/seeing all things, God will surely witness the same screams of anguish from the souls in Hell that the Devil will witness.

The theological tangle that arises inescapably from the proposition that both God and Satan oversee the unimaginable, endless torment of human souls is quite real and quite insolvable.

Which is why it is ignored by Christians.

When challenged on the point, they are likely respond with something like: Satan enjoys the human agony, while God laments it (sniff, sob, tears) so the two are not companions in sadistic voyeurism.

Sorry, but that dog won't hunt.

Satan is necessary if you are going to try to reconcile a loving, all-powerful God with an evil world; but God still has to take the heat for the existence of Hell. And to frighten little children with such an abomination as Hell is child abuse.

Anyone who preaches such this deserves nothing but contempt and scorn.

Me gusta mucho hablar con usted.
Yo deseo a usted ya su familia todo lo mejor que ofrece la vida.
Larga vida y prosperida

I am Imhotep® and I approve this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 100,158
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min RiversideRedneck 980,113
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr coco 57
Ring Payments 2 hr annaleighanne 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 670,272
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 10 hr idk 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web