Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#577701 Aug 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>The first link won't let me view mobile but kudos on the other two! And Blazing Saddels is one of my all time favorites!
I try not to be so repetitive but I can't say enough about your personality. You always make me smile. Thank you for that
(T) Peace
The first one was Dr. Strangelove.

Slim Pickens riding the bomb. Classic :)

“What game?”

Location hidden

#577702 Aug 23, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm sorry Captain, engines are down. But you don't have to take my word for it."
I always run on my impulse engines.

;-)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577703 Aug 23, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. At this point the dungeon is pure entertainment. I see you are capable of rational thought, it goes rather well with sarcasm. Love your posts!
you are to blind to see any capabilities of poster who is Kleine Votze with Dum Kopf grosse Scheisse and minature Schwanz inside of his gay diapers???

so pray and beseech God to open your eyes to see,and open your ears to hear
MESSAGE OF GOD GOSPEL before end of poor scumbags like you?

it is time to sleep,planetary time reach high vawes of sun radiation-it is 25 am now
good night little Bo do do juice (from nose)
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577704 Aug 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Why are watchfulness and prayer especially imperative.
Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath because he knoweth that he hath but a
short time. Revelation 12:12
Oh golly Scripture!

Perfect For grade school!

23:3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.

A valuable message to the followers...

Touché

"If any man come to me, and HATE not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple".--Luke 14:26

Something rather funny...

Today’s scholars can only use the known, that is historical reigning Roman Emperors as a reference in determining dates.

So, since your Bible clearly and unambiguously claims that Jesus was born during the reign of Herod the King, then he, Jesus, had to have been born no later than 4 B.C.

Irony meter goes boom!

Jesus could only have been born a minimum of four years before the birth of Jesus?

After you stop laughing though, consider the import of this paradox.

Hath thou anything worthy?

Art thou stupid? ;)

But if a man be just ... And hath not ... come near to a menstruous woman ....--Ezekiel 18:5-6

You should take your guidebooks advice...

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.--1 Timothy 2:11-12

Wanna play some more?

Protect yourself!

You're True Christian™ and can now take Advantage of my exciting new...

RaptureReady® All-American asbestos suits!

eBay for 666€!

Muslim women will need my RaptureReady® asbestos burkas.
Exciting stylish EyeView® porthole.
Available only in black.

Isralite model can be purchased wholesale @ Solomon Goldstein's Mail order only.

I am Imhotep© and I approve this post.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577705 Aug 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The first one was Dr. Strangelove.
Slim Pickens riding the bomb. Classic :)
go sleep
because little crickets enter your kid brain,
and create confussion full of sound,
from the grass cut by walfare receipient foodstamps and his lawn mover
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577706 Aug 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not only?
but also dr Shrink is one of the secret group of chosen elected future Great Kings of new heaven and new earth,Rev 14;1-5
they are the first fruits unto god,and to the Lamb?????
Ich Furz in Ihrer allgemeinen Richtung

Ich lache dich bist Inkompetenz
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577707 Aug 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
if you seat on the engine pipe with your a,,,,
for sure all hemoroide and lupus will be burnt up,and you stop to be gay or lesbian,after operation of all burns, your hole will be virgin,and a...will not exist to be f......
only small pipe attached to your colon is going to allow you 3 times a day skiny s....?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#577708 Aug 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Bill Hicks
R.I.P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PxsGyljd6B0XX
This religion stuff doesn't make any frankincense.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577709 Aug 23, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh golly Scripture!
Perfect For grade school!
23:3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
A valuable message to the followers...
Touché
"If any man come to me, and HATE not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple".--Luke 14:26
Something rather funny...
Today’s scholars can only use the known, that is historical reigning Roman Emperors as a reference in determining dates.
So, since your Bible clearly and unambiguously claims that Jesus was born during the reign of Herod the King, then he, Jesus, had to have been born no later than 4 B.C.
Irony meter goes boom!
Jesus could only have been born a minimum of four years before the birth of Jesus?
After you stop laughing though, consider the import of this paradox.
Hath thou anything worthy?
Art thou stupid? ;)
But if a man be just ... And hath not ... come near to a menstruous woman ....--Ezekiel 18:5-6
You should take your guidebooks advice...
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.--1 Timothy 2:11-12
Wanna play some more?
Protect yourself!
You're True Christian™ and can now take Advantage of my exciting new...
RaptureReady® All-American asbestos suits!
eBay for 666€!
Muslim women will need my RaptureReady® asbestos burkas.
Exciting stylish EyeView® porthole.
Available only in black.
Isralite model can be purchased wholesale @ Solomon Goldstein's Mail order only.
I am Imhotep© and I approve this post.
go to hell "Impotent"
but AT FIRST wash your Votze head from all animal sperms,
schluck zwei litter der Flusigkeit aus meiner Schwanz,

und schluck meiner Farts
DUE KLEINE SCHWANZKOPF SCHLECKLICHE ABSCHEUNLICHE BESCHEURLICHE DUMKOPF UND MAENLICHE FLITCHEN????

SEE YOU TOMORROW MY DARLING

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#577710 Aug 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, a fair amount of biological anthropology is now examining senescence, as a product of evolution - what are the trade offs and why, etc.
It seems, just in considering it, that a gradual decline that precludes breeding further, and eventual death, would necessarily be a component of evolution, else how would beneficial mutations not be diluted or prevented - then passed on to future generations.

I mean I get how an older generation may help(by reintroducing itself into successive generations) in ensuring that a mutation has to overcome that older generations genetics, but still, at some point, if a beneficial mutation does succeed, the old must make way for the new,

I dunno, just some random thoughts.
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577711 Aug 23, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. At this point the dungeon is pure entertainment. I see you are capable of rational thought, it goes rather well with sarcasm. Love your posts!
Thank you

Admittedly I'm a smart ass - In more ways than one!

A Don Rickles wannabee! ;)

Just a casual observation mind you...

Theists who believe in a divinely created Earth, and in the literal truth of the alleged 'holy book' aka the Bible containing 'hearsay' stories, written by primitive men, must reinterpret all new things discovered in light of the same source material.

The Secular humanist will read this and then make a judgment if it warrants merit or outright rejection.

We will not seek an apologist - we will use our own mind to determine the validity of the content.

In short we will question anything and everything.

The literal theist, on the other hand, is forced to say ...

"Either that's a lie, it's wrong, or God is testing my faith by giving Me yet more contradictory evidence that on the surface seems telling but really doesn't mean anything."

Thus Apologists necessary, all experts in the unexplainable - just ask them!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577712 Aug 23, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ich Furz in Ihrer allgemeinen Richtung
Ich lache dich bist Inkompetenz
ICH WEINE ?????
dass thiese Erde wourde geboren kleine Shvuchtel ,Votxe Kopf wie du bist

meine Fuerzen sind sehr grosse
THEY FAIL ON YOUR BRAIN EVERY DAY, ONLY FLOWS FROM YOU STINKS AND FUMES OF FARTS LIKE "KOMIN BATORY"
he heeeeeeeeeeeee poor jerk
try to jump above your own 1 inch not grow properly d,,,,,,?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#577713 Aug 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The supernatural does not exist. If you can demonstrate otherwise JREF will give you 1 million dollars.
Tell them make the check out first. I can give them all the proof they could possibly need of the after-life

I bet you they wuss out though

:)
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577714 Aug 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you seat on the engine pipe with your a,,,,
for sure all hemoroide and lupus will be burnt up,and you stop to be gay or lesbian,after operation of all burns, your hole will be virgin,and a...will not exist to be f......
only small pipe attached to your colon is going to allow you 3 times a day skiny s....?
Bist du immer so dumm oder ist heute besonders?

Twit
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577715 Aug 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems, just in considering it, that a gradual decline that precludes breeding further, and eventual death, would necessarily be a component of evolution, else how would beneficial mutations not be diluted or prevented - then passed on to future generations.
I mean I get how an older generation may help(by reintroducing itself into successive generations) in ensuring that a mutation has to overcome that older generations genetics, but still, at some point, if a beneficial mutation does succeed, the old must make way for the new,
I dunno, just some random thoughts.
evolution is not ended,
evolution stops on atheistic development of their body look like human,and dissapear during brain developments- it means that atheists many have chicken brain,many fish embrio brains,a lot just have chicken s,,or rabbit s....

s
smart atheists received cow brain deep in cow manure foaming all kind of stinks(earth science deadly to others humans, bombs,granades,machine guns, crack pipes and dr Shrinks making operations on their frog sounds brains?????

what category you are as earthly atheistic grasshooper with brain not properly developed???
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577716 Aug 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
go sleep
because little crickets enter your kid brain,
and create confussion full of sound,
from the grass cut by walfare receipient foodstamps and his lawn mover
Wenn ich Scheiße von Ihnen will, kann ich auf Sie Kopf fort.

Verzögerte Idiot

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#577717 Aug 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
Warp drive is pretty good though, I think.

s'where I spend a good bit of time.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577718 Aug 23, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Bist du immer so dumm oder ist heute besonders?
Twit
du bist Dummest schleckliche Voyze auf diese Forum?

you are most past year great jerk and joke on this topic,

I get you soon to the senses,or you dissapear like skunk leaving stinks around
mister"Impotent"1 inch Schwanz

go eat rats meat to feed your brain full of rat stinks?
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#577719 Aug 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not only?
but also dr Shrink is one of the secret group of chosen elected future Great Kings of new heaven and new earth,Rev 14;1-5
they are the first fruits unto god
and to the Lamb?????
Sie müssen aufhören, die Sex mit Schafen. Jetzt wird es Auswirkungen auf Ihre Meinung.

Bah Bah - hold still Lamb!

Dipstick

“What game?”

Location hidden

#577720 Aug 23, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
This religion stuff doesn't make any frankincense.
No kidding. 3 "wise" men bring a baby incense and gold and they don't even buy him a room in the inn with it !!!

When my cousin was born, we brought onesies and little socks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 667,968
Electing Donald Trump was a terrible mistake 18 min catspaw1955 9
Everyone is a fool 26 min Truthiness 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Rider on the Storm 92,765
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 43 min Truthiness 12
I have extra fertility meds in my fridge 3 hr Sarahdavis64 1
Am I supposed to do with extra fertility drugs 3 hr Sarahdavis64 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 979,480
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 286,096
More from around the web