Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Imhotep

Sanford, FL

#577533 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
dr.shrintard, the only thing dead according to your mom, is you from the waist down... she said you can't even beat 0ff....
She told me his hands fall asleep.
And his cage smells bad. <bean diet for Jesus>

She also told me when stinky popped out the doctor said " awe what a treasure" and she said "yeah lets bury it"!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#577534 Aug 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have gotten an education.
<quoted text>
That's stunning.
I did get an education. Your deductive reasoning is just terrible, as you demonstrating again in this post!

Why don't you explain on how my not hearing of Kurt Vonneget shows that I'm not credible when I say i never witnessed anyone in my church bashing other denominations?

LOL poor stupid Ians, still trying to dig his way out of holes!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#577535 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Irish Lit can be an amazingly rich field.
Perhaps bcause of the Bardic oral tradition, which still survives among the "Seanchaídhe", or "Storytellers".
I knew old Pats kKeane, one of the last of them, back in the day.
Fortunate one-you are.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#577536 Aug 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
What difference dies it make how I am as far as judging billions of people world wide?
I give up. What difference do you make?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#577537 Aug 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews 8:13
In that he says, A new covenant, he has made the first old. Now that which decays and grows old is ready to vanish away.
Romans 13:8
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.
I am neither a Hebrew nor a Roman so RR says It isn't about me.

Location hidden

#577538 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Irrelevant to me. I'm not a Roman. Nor a Levite. Nor an Ephesian.
LOL who cares? I didn't post it to you dummy! Your lack of understanding when it comes to the Bible is nothing new ex-Christian. I posted it to show the Bible was not just written for the Jews

You seem dumber than usual today. You didn't get kicked in the head by a donkey by chance did you?
Imhotep

Sanford, FL

#577539 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Me either!

I'm from Inobtainium, just left of Wendy's .

I hate my supervisor. Behind her desk it says.‘You don’t have to be mad to work on Earth but it helps.‘ Mind you, she’s written it in her own crap!

”A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin’ cross? It’s kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.”
- Bill Hicks (read Bill Hicks Comedy God)

;)

Location hidden

#577540 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I give up. What difference do you make?
When it comes to judging billions of other people? None

LOL, you are shooting blanks dummy! All you got left is feigning ignorance on top of your regular ignorance!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#577541 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course it is, but not just there. You still don't understand what the church is, do you?
Surprise surprise..........Another deflection.

Better make your points quickly, its just about past you bedtime chile..........

“"None shall pass"”

There

#577542 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You'll have to ask the Klan. The nineteenth century slavers are dead. You might still catch a few of the anti-miscegenationists, though.
Much of it was based on the "Mark of Cain" or some such retarded apologetic.

In the USA, Negroes were not legally considered humans until after the Civil War (they were legally cattle) and even then thy were not considered "men" (none of the rights afforded "Men" in the Constitution) until the 1960's.

Location hidden

#577543 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Irish Lit can be an amazingly rich field.
Perhaps bcause of the Bardic oral tradition, which still survives among the "Seanchaídhe", or "Storytellers".
I knew old Pats kKeane, one of the last of them, back in the day.
I used ta frequent a little ole' bar. The owners were ole' country emeralds, and ther son was a boxer. I loved ta fight, an somehow we became good friends in the midst of all the blood. They were "family", an I loved ta jist "listen" to the old folks ...tell'n it all.
I will never forget them, even though they have passed.
Posts like this brings back those good ole' memories.
Thanks fer that Mac!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#577544 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
All Americans are exempt.

Does that mean we automatically go to Heaven or Hell ?

Location hidden

#577545 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Some verses are specific to time, place, and audience. Like 2Peter 3:9 is specifically about those whi were in Israel suffering spiritual blindness

Others are general and apply all. Anyone who isn't a Jew is a Gentile.

I know you know that and were just making a point. But wanted to answer all the same

Location hidden

#577546 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So what? Why tell me?
Cause you are the dummy saying things like if someone didn't learn homophobia direct from the "church" then they were taught it by someone else who learned it there. And it's not a immobility thing let alone so all encompassing that its at the origin of all homophobia

Seriously, this is like a whole new level of clueless for you! You are probably wearing your underwear outside you'd pants right now! LOL

Location hidden

#577547 Aug 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
With what adversary do we constantly have to contend.
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil as a roaring lion walketh about seeking to whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8
Well... I can say I'm "vigilant" anyway!
One can not be "sober", and remain calm in the realm of intercourse with fundamentalists.

Location hidden

#577548 Aug 23, 2013
Edit

Should say "common" not "immobility"

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#577549 Aug 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:16
16 For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one who believeth, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
I'm neither Jew nor Greek. For that matter, I'm not a Roman.

Why would I care what the Pagan Paul wrote to or about any of 'em?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#577550 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
But I Am a American..

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp...
Gary

United States

#577551 Aug 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Praying and feeling the energy is an amazing experience.....
A spiritual high like that can be induced using any religious/supernatural/fantasy belief system.

What does that tell you?

Location hidden

#577552 Aug 23, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's law evoked! ;)
Many American books, television documentaries, and Sunday sermons that preach of Hitler's "evil" have eliminated Hitler's god for their Christian audiences, but one only has to read from his own writings to appreciate that Hitler's God equals the same God of the Christian Bible.
Hitler held many hysterical beliefs which not only include, God and Providence but also Fate, Social Darwinism, and ideological politics. He spoke, unashamedly, about God, fanaticism, idealism, dogma, and the power of propaganda.
Hitler held strong faith in all his convictions. He justified his fight for the German people and against Jews by using Godly and Biblical reasoning. Indeed, one of his most revealing statements makes this quite clear:
"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
Raised as Catholic he went to a monastery school and, interestingly, walked everyday past a stone arch which was carved the monastery's coat of arms which included a swastika.
The German words, "Gott Mit Uns" means God With Us and appeared on many Nazi soldiers belt buckles during WWII. To see the buckle...
http://www.nobeliefs.com/mementoes.htm
There is nothing in your post that is incorrect.
It is what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min IgnoreRachel 59,220
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 7 min Carrotheadz 37
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 38 min Today my birthday 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min PadMark 695,363
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 53 min Al Garcia 446,244
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Feb 2018 994,027
More from around the web