Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Of whom does the Bible teach that God is a rewarder.

A rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. I try not to take any.
But I was referring to illegal & prescription drugs.
Anything doctors prescribe is stupid to take. Got it!

<face palm>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

How willing is God to hear and answer prayer.

If ye then being evil know how to give good gifts unto your children how much more shall your father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him. Matthew 7:11

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> They had all kinds of things to do and couldn't make the wedding. The Gentiles were invited, why let all the food and drink go to waste?
The Jews threw your cult's bullshit in the garbage and you tipped the can over and ate it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

What above all else show God's willingness to do this.

He that spared not His own Son but delivered Him up for us all how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things. Romans 8:32

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Upon what condition are we promised needed blessings.

Ask and it shall be given seek and ye shall find knock and it shall be opened unto you; for every one that asketh receiveth and he that seeketh findeth and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Matthew 7:7&8

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying is not exclusive to Christianity...IMO. I think ALL of mankind is capable of being a filthy liar if it fulfills their agenda. What makes it worse IMO when a Christian lies is that they claim their faith has made them better people than the rest of us...that they have Jesus which puts them on a higher playing field. I would have to wonder what "good" has Jesus done in their life if they can not control their lying.
In their defense...they are often called liars erroneously...at least in my opinion. Is one lying if one truly believes what they are saying. Maybe what they believe is not true based on our opinions but I don't think they are guilty of a lie.
In the case that you were responding to...some will do what they have to do to cast a shadow upon another person...even if it is by innuendo or alluding to something that they have no facts about. When that is done intentionally...no amount of excuses will change it from what it is...ugly...vile...disgusting. ..IMO.
Christians however are not the only ones that are guilty of doing that...I have seen it from both sides.
I agree. That is why I provide evidence for my claims when I m called a liar. Some here just make stuff up to insult and attack others.
If a certain someone didn't continue to lie about me I would never point out (and prove) that he is a compulsive and vicious liar.

What makes me insult Christians over that is how so many will jump on that liars bandwagon, pat him on the back and repeat his lies just because of their religion.

THAT is why I say Christianity breads liars.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

From whom do all good and perfect gifts come.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of light with whom is no variableness neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

If one lacks wisdom what is he told to do.

If any of you lack wisdom let him ask of God that giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not; and shall be given him. James 1:5

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!?
What???
I actually thought Vonnegut was German, with a name like that. In fact he was an American POW in Dresden. Bet he copped heaps from the other GIs.

All good fiction has a grain of truth in it.

Sorry for mentioning the War.
:D

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah but the doc said these pills would cure the infection.
Are you saying I need an infection, love and infection don't give it to me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If God gave you a disease then you should do nothing to prevent God's will!

Praying is the only righteous cure. Everything else is Satanic magic and you will go to Hell for using it.

Praise the Love of God!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

How must one ask in order to receive.

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
James 1:6&7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Under what condition does the Lord not hear prayer.

If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me. Psalms 66:18

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Whose prayer does Solomon say are an abominations.

He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law even his prayers shall be abomination. Proverbs 28:9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

For whom did Christ teach us to pray.

But I say unto you Love your enemies bless them that curse you do good to them that hate you and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you. Matthew 5:44

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

When praying what must we do in order to be forgiven.

And when ye stand praying forgive if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. Mark 11:25

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

What did Christ say concerning secret prayers.

But thou when thou prayest enter into thy closet and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Matthew 6:6

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Never took an American Lit course either, huh?
I remain unflabbergasted.
I did a course in Australian Literature @ uni. Plus read plenty of Yank authors on the side.

I'm thinking of studying Irish Literature online.

Congratulations on the little one.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
All the parts that apply to Christians.
The rest is just for knowledge.
So you follow all of these commandments from the New Testament:

If thy right eye offend thee [causes you to continue to sin], pluck it out, and cast it from thee (Mt. 5:29).

If thy right hand offend thee [causes you to continue to sin], cut it off, and cast it from thee (Mt. 5:30).

If thy foot offend thee [causes you to continue to sin], cut it off (Mk. 9:45).

Present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God (Rm. 12:1).

Flee fornication (1 Cor. 6:18).

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers (Eph. 4:29).

Fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting...but rather giving thanks (Eph. 5:3-4).

Put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Lie not one to another (Col. 3:8-9).

A man that is an heretic [factious man] after the first and second admonition reject (Titus 3:10).

Resist not evil [an evil person]: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also (Mt. 5:39).

If any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also (Mt. 5:40).

Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away (Mt. 5:42).

Him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also (Lk. 6:29).

Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again (Lk. 6:30).

Sell that ye have, and give alms [give to the needy]; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also (Lk. 12:33-34).

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord (Eph. 5:22).

As the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing (Eph. 5:24).

He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat [food], let him do likewise (Lk. 3:11).

If he [your brother] trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him (Lk. 17:4).

If thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head (Rm. 12:20).

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted (Gal. 6:1).

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ (Gal. 6:2).

Be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful [sympathetic], be courteous: not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing (1 Pet. 3:8-9).

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, not at all.
Just look at the gay parades, mocking is required.
Just like Easter Pageants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 551,721 - 551,740 of599,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

551 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 719,978
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min atemcowboy 532,317
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min PetesFreedomTrain 114,945
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 256,365
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Lyndi 172,205
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Patrick 224,004
Transportes Lozada roba carga de Amebol (Dec '08) 28 min ENRIQUE VARGAS 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Thamizhan 4,467
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••