Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#577449 Aug 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
I hope the best for you Darwin. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
HFN
Thank you.

5 hours since the injection, only having a mild headache. back pain and hot flashes. Nothing I can't handle so far.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577450 Aug 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
bwahahahhaahha!!!
I love this paragraph.
:)
B/c it equates everyone and then says "since the majority exists, the majority causes the most problems.
Nice.
PARAGRAPH f....you? that you claim to Love this paragraph?
how fat and long paragraph is to make love with half head like you???
not majority cause any problems,only few minority thinking that majority are stupid population
same is with you, little punk minor empty head thinks that majority on this topic all of them are stupid?
but most stupid and half pussy brain is you ALONE?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577451 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am puzzled that people try to prove things written in a book over 3000 years old that the culture (Jews) to whom it belongs say is all parable (AKA mythology).
WHO TRY TO PROVE?
and to whom?

if you got pumpkin halloween brain, this parable is not myth?
only fact or brain of yours is made in image of chicken brain???
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577452 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
5 hours since the injection, only having a mild headache. back pain and hot flashes. Nothing I can't handle so far.
wear women monthly period diapers, because soon you geet leaks and s...flashes to your pants

but try to feel good, dr Shrink 12 times a day pray for your wrecked old consumed by Aids AND DRUGS dead body?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#577453 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't immortality prevent one from reaching the afterlife ?
From what I've read thus far, the scientists involved are saying that with such advancements that it is highly possible for humans to live to a 1000 years of age.

But no, a highly-enhanced lifespan wouldn't prevent a true believer in Christ from "evolving" into a new body. Everyone is coming back to the earth anyways (including those Believers who died and are currently in heaven).

Phillipians 3:21

Had a thought... just a thought.. before I saw your question... After the fall of Adam effect but it wasn't a rapid degeneration as it is now because, in part, the external conditions preserved them. So what are those scientists trying to do? Reverse the affects of cell degeneration.

#577454 Aug 23, 2013
Edit (my previous post: After the fall of Adam and Eve, "aging"...---> (that is, dying or cell degeneration)came into effect...
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#577455 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I’m glad that you can handle it. I’m not sure I could. Take it easy and don’t push yourself too much.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#577457 Aug 23, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If advanced medical technology can advance human lifespan in a polluted, diseased, imbalanced and genetically-riddled world... then how could it be far-fetched that Noah could live to 950 years in a clean, pristine, genetically-efficient and perfectly balanced world?
Because human lifespans are greater now than they ever were, in ancient bronze age to live past 45 was doing great.
Even worse for the stone age and over 10,000 years ago.
But a few may have lived to be older , but no one ever lived to be 900 600 400 300 200 or even 150 , that's pure bunk.
Even The Kings of Bronze age Empires did not live to be even 100.
The ordinary men died much sooner because they had harder lives.
Though as I said some did live as long as some do now, such as
"Ramses II ruled Egypt from 1279 BC to 1213 BC[8] for 66 years and 2 months, according to both Manetho and Egypt's contemporary historical records. He was once said to have lived to be 99 years old, but it is more likely that he died in his 90th or 91st year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

"The Bronze Age (2,000 to 700 B.C.) folk of Northern Europe placed their dead in pits, sometimes with a large mound marking the spot. These people arranged corpses, curled lying on a side, men on their left and women on their right, both facing south. Archeologists discovered seven such skeletons in a storage pit in Slillfried/March, lower Austria. These Bronze Age peoples died at the approximate ages of 3, 6, 8, 9, 30, 40, and 45 years.

The Scots from the Iron Age (700 to 0 B.C.) buried their dead in cists or stone chests. Recently scientists excavated nine skeletons in Scotland from the Iron Age (700 to 0 B.C.). These people died at ages of about 10, 19, 30, 35, 40, and 45. Three, however, lived past 45.

Anglo-Saxons back in the Early Middle Ages (400 to 1000 A.D.) lived short lives and were buried in cemeteries, much like Englishmen today. Field workers unearthed 65 burials (400 to 1000 A.D.) from Anglo-Saxon cemeteries in England and found none who lived past 45."

http://www.wonderquest.com/LifeSpan.htm

Life span is longer now than it "ever was" for humans , because of modern medicines and antibiotics.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#577458 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't worry, that's just Minnie Pause knocking on your door ..

.. if you start bleeding, let us know. River Tam may stop by ..

http://www.minniepauz.com/cartoons.html
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#577459 Aug 23, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wear women monthly period diapers, because soon you geet leaks and s...flashes to your pants
but try to feel good, dr Shrink 12 times a day pray for your wrecked old consumed by Aids AND DRUGS dead body?
That was a disgusting thing to say. I wish you would just shut up. He probably considers the source and could care less what you say but you were still disgusting.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#577460 Aug 23, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>From what I've read thus far, the scientists involved are saying that with such advancements that it is highly possible for humans to live to a 1000 years of age.

Had a thought... just a thought.. before I saw your question... After the fall of Adam effect but it wasn't a rapid degeneration as it is now because, in part, the external conditions preserved them. So what are those scientists trying to do? Reverse the affects of cell degeneration.
Religious nonsense, men do not have and have never had the lifespan of trees.

#577461 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am puzzled that people try to prove things written in a book over 3000 years old that the culture (Jews) to whom it belongs say is all parable (AKA mythology).
Obviously there are secular Jews and non-secular Jewish people... and some wholeheartedly believe their histories with God and other exploits to be true and some Jews believe it to be myth.

Interestingly, I find similar disparities with many beliefs, including some circles of Christianity where people profess Christianity (because of familial traditions) yet believe Jesus to be mythical... with occasional Christian observances at certain times of the year.

A couple of Jewish observances are coming up in September and I'll probably refer to them on those dates if Jews believe them to be trivial myths or not.

But I believe, like many Jews believe... that they have a d

#577462 Aug 23, 2013
(Jews)....that they have a true, rich history. And that Salvation comes (already came)through them.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#577463 Aug 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall we all agree that warfare, terrorism, discrimination and genocide are problems ?
Well...discrimination...probab ly the best example.

Christians do not feel as if they discriminate against the gay community...the gay community...plus their families, friends and supporters believe that they do.

I doubt if we will ever agree upon that "problem".

Our solutions for that "problem" are different. They will say...stop being gay...go back to your closet...get healed...don't have same-sex sex...don't marry...etc...etc. I would say...don't impose your personal beliefs system upon those who believe differently.

They call their actions "love"...some will call it hate. We won't ever agree on that issue either.

So no...discrimination/bigotry/ha te...is subjective...based on our own perspectives and beliefs systems.

All of the above...is just my opinion.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#577464 Aug 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a disgusting thing to say. I wish you would just shut up. He probably considers the source and could care less what you say but you were still disgusting.
Best thing about shrinky dinky is that he is on your side of the fence! LOL

You guys are stuck with him...

:-)

#577465 Aug 23, 2013
*** The Son of God * Christian Song Ministry ***

"Serve the LORD with gladness - Come before Him with joyful singing.

Know that the LORD Himself is God; IT IS HE WHO HAD MADE US, AND NOT WE OURSELVES..."

Psalms 100:2-3

<3¸.•**<3Q

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#577466 Aug 23, 2013
The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords Jesus Christ !!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#577467 Aug 23, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Incidentally, your posting seems to have jumped a notch. You seem to be spending less time trying to teach Christians and more time trying understand, describe and explain them, which brings us full circle back to the church.
I feel like I should wear a lab coat when I'm here.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#577468 Aug 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
All it takes is a few mutations and Adamantium.
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3z...
Did you know he killed his ex-girlfriend?

He pumped her full of Adamantium.

That sounds like a dirty joke but it's TRUE.

It has been filmed, it must be so.
Imhotep

Sanford, FL

#577469 Aug 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The First amendment is evoked, as the law of this land say's..
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
*or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press;
or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
This is insurmountable and a tenet of freedom.
Extremists however, in any flavor is not to be tolerated.
So long as your rights do not trample others, then
IT IS YOUR RIGHT , you can worship the monkey king of Detroit if you like.
FYI - ;)

Nice rant however.

Godwin’s law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin 's_la…

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies) is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1989 which has become an Internet adage.

It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches. In other words, Godwin put forth the sarcastic observation that, given enough time, all discussions—regardless of topic or scope—inevitably end up being about Hitler and the Nazis.

Godwin's law is often cited in online discussions as a deterrent against the use of arguments in the widespread reductio ad Hitlerem form.

The rule does not make any statement about whether any particular reference or comparison to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that the likelihood of such a reference or comparison arising increases as the discussion progresses.

It is precisely because such a comparison or reference may sometimes be appropriate, Godwin has argued that overuse of Nazi and Hitler comparisons should be avoided, because it robs the valid comparisons of their impact.

Although in one of its early forms Godwin's law referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions, law is now often applied to any threaded online discussion, such as chat rooms and blog comment threads, and has been invoked for the inappropriate use of Nazi analogies in articles or speeches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 min andet1987 2,048
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 48,612
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Toby 105,589
Best "budget burger" I've ever had!! 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min VIKING 971,658
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 24 min str8npanty 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 646,589
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 44,682
More from around the web