Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#577243 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
For gay guys in crotchless chaps to meet other gay guys dressed up like women?
That's only a small part of it.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#577244 Aug 22, 2013
Awsome Message about close future destruction Babilon great( WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY RELIGION OF ALL DEVIL SPIRITS,UNCLEANESS,ATHEISM GREED, AND MORAL DEPRAVITY

continue my last post
point A/
A/ At that time no one made the any connection of ominous"man of lawlesenss"prophecy at
2 thess 1;1-4
beginning to activate in the WORLD CHRISTIANITY as self"lifted up" over everyone"head of 'Christ's body" of anoinnted in direct"set in oposition"
developments as their obviously cannot be"two bodies which God uses,
ONE OF THEM IS THE"BODY OF LAWLESNESS"OF THE"LAWLESS ONE" ALSO"IN THE TEMPLE CHRISTIANITY"
and is connected directly to the christianity as devil wicked sppirit developing around the globe in present time of 21 century in prophetic connection they do not want to be made-as that leads to their global temple judgement from the"temple of god" amidst Christianity Earthly Temple desolation chaos worlwide which they direct from"in the temple" to set up about 2000 years ago

THE CHRISTIANITY OF LAWLESENESS SIGNALS TEMPLE JUDGEMENT AS THE SIGNAL PREREQUISITE MET;
2 THESS 2;3
(TEMPLE JUDGEMENT)WILL NOT COME UNLESS THE COMPLETE DEPARTURE OF TRUE BELIEVERS FROM CHRISTIANITY REV 18;4-5

AND
continue 2 Thess 2;3
.....judgement temple will not come unless apostazy comes first and the man of lawlesenss gets revealed

WHICH CHRISTIANITY FULFILLS AS THIS'APOSTAZY FULLY DEVELOPED NOW, BY POPE SUPPORTS OF GAY LIFES, AND ALL KIND OF PRIESTS IMMORALITY ACCEPTING THEM AS SIN OF THE MAN FORGIVEN BY GOD?

Daniel 11;32
And those who are acting wickedly against true spiritual covenant;he 8th King central planners inside of top ranks of Christianity worldwide?(2 Thess 2;3)
by means of smooth words........

be continue.......
under title
"REPROACH" AND MICEAH 2;7
IT IS BEING SAID,O HOUSE OF JACOB" HAST THE SPRIRIY OF JEHOVAH BECOME DISCONNECTED,OR ARE THESE HIS DEALINGS?
DO NOT MY OWN WORDS DO GOOD IN THE CASE OF THE ONE WALKING UPRIGHTLY?

Thus as per Revelation 8"1/3" symbolic dwgree of profanation by Wicked World Christianity subtle but steady corruptions,there is mixed effect,ended by complete entering SATAN SPIRIT 8TH KING UNO COMPLETLY DESTROYING BABILON GREAT(IMPERIUM FALSE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
REV 18;2

be continuee
new title
"REVOLT"

GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO READ AND REPENT THEIR WRONG DOINGS AS CHRISTIANS OR ATHEISTS
PSALM 51;17

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#577245 Aug 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BT
In fairness though all this really shows is that anything can be used as a pretext. Look at the Kenyan death squads run by police and the mass murders and constant church attacks. Look at the entire region and how systematically bombing churches has become part of military strategy.
If someone wanted to get people to retaliate against "evil doers" it wouldn't take much of a push. Pretty much any reason would suffice. It's the same way many in Al Queida aren't real Muslims. At least not for the right reasons. They actively recruit in war-torn, poverty-stricken violent places where life has little value and death brings little fear. It is easy to take hate and pain and indifference to human suffering and provide a target for it. It is even easier to give someone a "righteous" reason to do it.
But try getting people from peaceful areas with little financial burden and less crime and violence and try to sell them on the idea of killing in the name of God and see how far it goes. Heck I could probably convince people in Kenya who have had relatives or friends whisked away and chopped into bits or that have seen horrors perpetuated every day to kill people based on astrology.
The Bible can be misused. And yes the belief in God can be a powerful way to manipulate someone given how much more is at stake for a believer in terms of an after life. But at the end of the day if it wasn't that it would have been something else.
I don't know who was behind the missionaries or who they answers to or if maybe it was a setup to discredit them and get them out. Although clearly someone is to blame and they misused the Bible to help them do their dirty work. It's sad but hardly a surprise as life holds little value in many of these countries.
But to blame the Bible is to remove personal responsibility. Nobody could ever convince me God wants me going around killing people. And for anybody that allowed themselves to believe it so they had a justification for their vengeance and anybody whi taught them that...well shame on them. They will answer to the God they pretended to represent some day I believe. But the Bible didn't make them do it any more than you guys accept the devil made someone do something. I don't accept that either btw. We all are responsible for our own actions
(T) Peace
Hell. I'm not blaming the "bible".
I am blaming unscrupulous organizations an their advocates that have absolutely no concern for truth, justice, and decency, who masquerade as religious heroes, while all the while they are the worst of plagues that has ever been witnessed on this rock. I might accept (1) church as being corrupt, but (7)?!
I donate money etc. to charities and churches...I absolutely refuse to ever support these churches ever again.
I don't care if some fools want to believe in a two headed santa. When they come to burning, torturing and murdering in this folly of fantasy, I will eliminate them myself if at all possible.
Do I blame you? No. Do I respect the reply you have toward this? Yes.
The "people" of the church need to scrutinize and judge the actions of their organization...not the other way around.
The church is a proven failure at self discipline, and always has been. Just look at the atrocious cathaholic debacle which has been going on for a millenia..

Location hidden

#577246 Aug 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry.
They can replace the crosses.
Better yet, why not use miniature electric chairs, or syringes, and bring that capital punishment thing up to date.
Capital idea!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#577247 Aug 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I heard there's a cure fer that rational skepticism stuff.... ya gotta paint yerself with this pink stuff fer a few days. It's called clamamine lotion I think. Ya look kinda funny, but when ya finally git ta wash it off-YER CURED!
I've already got some of that on my ankles to deal with some witchcraft ivy.

Location hidden

#577248 Aug 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's protestant, not prostitute.
Much worse, to the Catholics.
Accord'n ta the cathaholics it the same thing, ain't it?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577249 Aug 22, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
<belch>
<sips coffee>
<bogus German Hermaphrodite to receive yet another post well beyond her/his negative IQ>
Heute ist ein guter Tag für den Gang in eine Buchhandlung und fragt, wo die Selbsthilfe Abschnitt ist.
I insult only one special person per day, Stinky
Today is your day! Tomorrow will be also.
Satan and I are visiting this gorum and found the perfect talking turd. Polished at that.
Mr. Hanky is so proud!
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
C'mon lil piggy... Squeal, oink! Oink!
Next syllable please?
Infidel
AND DR sHRINK FARTS ON YOUR INSULTS
Preparing his employe nurse MATUNKA FROM NEPAL
450 lb heavy and her vagina lips huge like atlantic ocean fish medusa will seat on your stupid head,taking breath away injecting fart of dr Shrink to your lungs,cause deep sleep,and brain opration without of disturbance will be swallow by Matunka vagina Medusa lips on the breakfast?

so Zombie from this time,you will not harm yourselves only after narkose you will wake up looking like return of second death with only skull shaved by lawnmover and hanging hairs of matunka huge pussy

verstanden meine Vorberaitung zu kuemern dich und deine Votze abscheuenliche Scheisse Leben??????DU ARME DUMKOPF

Location hidden

#577250 Aug 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>heh
A cop in Mississippi tried telling me its illegal to use live bait when fishing. After some arguing, I reluctantly let him back into the boat:)
Aahahahahah!
Now, years ago, we had an incident in Canada in the backwoods (where ya gotta fly in by plane) sorta like that with a "game worden". LOL!
Imhotep

United States

#577251 Aug 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
TRY?
to put little normal fluid to your brain,because insanities flows like stinking water from the faucet?
so? try to pray for health,because for brain wisdom is to late for you?
They say art is ugly...so I guess you're God's best piece of art!

Close your mouth!
Crap is still coming out of it. Even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on.

<Phone ringing>

Excuse me it's your village, they want their idiot back.

Ich Furz in Ihrer allgemeinen Richtung!

<fires blunt>

<gives self "attaboy">

<sips brandy>

RU still reading this?

Ich lache dich bist Inkompetenz!

<almost dies laughing, whew! Bzzz>

Location hidden

#577252 Aug 22, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a geek and would recommend deleting chrome, completely.
I use the chrome browser in a unix program. never had any problem with it at all...and never had any attacks or viruses. Don't even need an antivirus program....Ya I am a hack too. I don't "buy" computers, I build 'em. Us "pirates" is good at that.

Location hidden

#577253 Aug 22, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
LOL!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577254 Aug 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aahahahahah!
Now, years ago, we had an incident in Canada in the backwoods (where ya gotta fly in by plane) sorta like that with a "game worden". LOL!
go sleep,it is late, lights go off,
and you start talk like drank,or out of reality, just halucinations

tomorrow next your insane and crazy day of life is wating for you?

1/6 AM wake up, get 3 farts,kick your a...by dr Shrink
2/ small breakfast- one spoon of fluid from jar full of kosher Pickles?

nr 3 IS NOT PREAPARED TONIGHT?

Location hidden

#577255 Aug 22, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a good debate. Unfortunately it would get silly real fast.
Nah. Me an HFY would wind up call'n each other names somehow. I don't think either of us wants ta do that either. We're better than that I think.
Imhotep

United States

#577256 Aug 22, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW I KNOW?
You eat dead chinese rats as pork strips, and babling with foam like dead rat?
Actually, I dine each Sunday - having a free 'continental breakfast' at DA RAIL, wine & unleavened bread. bland but healthy

I just stay at the RAIL until bloated or buzzed depending on the wine quality the Parish can afford.

I was raised half Jewish and half Catholic. When I’d go to confession, I’d say, Bless me, Father for I have sinned and you know my lawyer, Mr Cohen.

<bill maher>

Location hidden

#577257 Aug 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Some of Kurt's stories were interesting, some boring. None were genius.
Yer posts is like that too.
Imhotep

United States

#577258 Aug 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
go sleep,it is late, lights go off,
and you start talk like drank,or out of reality, just halucinations
tomorrow next your insane and crazy day of life is wating for you?
1/6 AM wake up, get 3 farts,kick your a...by dr Shrink
2/ small breakfast- one spoon of fluid from jar full of kosher Pickles?
nr 3 IS NOT PREAPARED TONIGHT?
Sleep tight stinky!

My Vibrator, which brings me to heaven!
Rabbit be thy name!
Till kingdom come!
Thy make me cum!
On earth!
Oh it is heaven!
Give me this daily thrill!
And forgive me my screams!
As i forgive thos who sold me dud batteries!
Lead me straight into temptation!
But deliver me from frustration!
For thine is the vibration!
The power and the rotation!
For ever and ever!
Amen or No men!

Location hidden

#577259 Aug 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's going to be forever beyond you then.
So is fresh air.

Location hidden

#577260 Aug 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's pretty nasty. Those murderers need to be brought to justice.
I didn't follow it much more after that. I think the "church" bought justice out. It's "Kenya".
Imhotep

United States

#577262 Aug 22, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Awsome Message about close future destruction Babilon great( WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY RELIGION OF ALL DEVIL SPIRITS,UNCLEANESS,ATHEISM GREED, AND MORAL DEPRAVITY
continue my last post
point A/
A/ At that time no one made the any connection of ominous"man of lawlesenss"prophecy at
2 thess 1;1-4
beginning to activate in the WORLD CHRISTIANITY as self"lifted up" over everyone"head of 'Christ's body" of anoinnted in direct"set in oposition"
developments as their obviously cannot be"two bodies which God uses,
ONE OF THEM IS THE"BODY OF LAWLESNESS"OF THE"LAWLESS ONE" ALSO"IN THE TEMPLE CHRISTIANITY"
and is connected directly to the christianity as devil wicked sppirit developing around the globe in present time of 21 century in prophetic connection they do not want to be made-as that leads to their global temple judgement from the"temple of god" amidst Christianity Earthly Temple desolation chaos worlwide which they direct from"in the temple" to set up about 2000 years ago
THE CHRISTIANITY OF LAWLESENESS SIGNALS TEMPLE JUDGEMENT AS THE SIGNAL PREREQUISITE MET;
2 THESS 2;3
(TEMPLE JUDGEMENT)WILL NOT COME UNLESS THE COMPLETE DEPARTURE OF TRUE BELIEVERS FROM CHRISTIANITY REV 18;4-5
AND
continue 2 Thess 2;3
.....judgement temple will not come unless apostazy comes first and the man of lawlesenss gets revealed
WHICH CHRISTIANITY FULFILLS AS THIS'APOSTAZY FULLY DEVELOPED NOW, BY POPE SUPPORTS OF GAY LIFES, AND ALL KIND OF PRIESTS IMMORALITY ACCEPTING THEM AS SIN OF THE MAN FORGIVEN BY GOD?
Daniel 11;32
And those who are acting wickedly against true spiritual covenant;he 8th King central planners inside of top ranks of Christianity worldwide?(2 Thess 2;3)
by means of smooth words........
be continue.......
under title
"REPROACH" AND MICEAH 2;7
IT IS BEING SAID,O HOUSE OF JACOB" HAST THE SPRIRIY OF JEHOVAH BECOME DISCONNECTED,OR ARE THESE HIS DEALINGS?
DO NOT MY OWN WORDS DO GOOD IN THE CASE OF THE ONE WALKING UPRIGHTLY?
Thus as per Revelation 8"1/3" symbolic dwgree of profanation by Wicked World Christianity subtle but steady corruptions,there is mixed effect,ended by complete entering SATAN SPIRIT 8TH KING UNO COMPLETLY DESTROYING BABILON GREAT(IMPERIUM FALSE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
REV 18;2
be continuee
new title
"REVOLT"
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO READ AND REPENT THEIR WRONG DOINGS AS CHRISTIANS OR ATHEISTS
PSALM 51;17
And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.--Exodus 33:23
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577263 Aug 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is fresh air.
FRESH AIR,when you will get out ASAP

GOOD BYE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Humble Chosen Child 690,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Robert F 989,840
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Trumps Gray Bar M... 42,479
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,367
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 4 hr Maria 44
More from around the web