Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577067 Aug 22, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Me niego a discutir con idiotas. Tratan de reducirme a su nivel y luego me golpearon con experiencia!
"Es mejor guardar silencio y ser pensado un tonto que hablar hacia fuera y quitar toda duda"
<fires blunt>
<laughs @ Hermaphrodite dr stinky>
Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, dinosaur bones, cro-magnon & Neanderthal skeletons, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse dr stinkys diseased brain?
X-ray of the flatulence expert
http://www.thebluething.com/media/Homer-Simps...
<returns to angry birds>
me pomy lal
twojo durnotu i hujowy kapusciany leb,ty jesto malenkij kokot hujowina wolajeto kurwa fa z klawisha mi w kagan cah
i bardachamy na lancu chach

translation

s...inside of your brain,start to have fermentation in 24 hours producing chicken s...mix with water= explosive blown your duck brain creating havock among your students gays frennies

one only chance to survive is to stick air pump into your bat ears and suck all fluid from your brain-making toilet cleaner,that is all what can be done to save you as silent Zombie?

pocaluj ty kto wu w dupy,a posmakuj jej howno??

Fart as end of sermon sent to you

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#577068 Aug 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You Californians get better stuff out a cracker jack box than us East Coast people do.
lol, I think about 10% of the residents in CA got their green cards from a Cracker Jack box....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577069 Aug 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the Internet Wayback Machine did.
Even deleted posts can be found in cached archives.
Dang, dude. That seems like even more of a waste of time than Topix...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577070 Aug 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> How many fuckweasels are there in a giggle ?
If the earthquake was on a titty scale and they only jiggled a little bit.... it means...... just how do you titillate an ocelot?
uh...

um....

Buy a new box of crayons?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577071 Aug 22, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take drugs.......but, by reading your posts, it seems you do.
Ya, but they're prescription so they give him a free pass.

"They're not illegal!"

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#577072 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Gimme a break, dude. You wrote:
scaritual wrote:
It's the bible. The words by your own admission are claimed to be for "everyone".
---
You're good at searching through old posts. Find the one that I said that.
Otherwise, you're the disingenuous fraud.
Then again, you don't believe what Christianity, your bible, your deity said.

Why are you a Christian again?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#577073 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, but they're prescription so they give him a free pass.
"They're not illegal!"
Yes. They are for a real medical condition. My doctor said she would prescribe marijuana if it were legal in our state.

According to some Christians, any use of drugs is evil.
Mostly people who pray over their dying children instead of taking them to a doctor.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577074 Aug 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Then again, you don't believe what Christianity, your bible, your deity said.
Bible is not his, christianity he didn't extablish,and diety is nto talking like humans?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#577075 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...
Did you save a post from 2009 from "Matt from Akron"???
And you know what's hilarious? If Matt where here today he'd tell you that he's no longer a Christian.

Poor little "prufesir" will try anything he can to no avail in an attempt to try to make me angry. Maybe someday he'll realize that he's just spinning his wheels. Because I just laugh at how pitiful he is. The more he post the bigger of a fool he makes himself look.

So funny!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577076 Aug 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Then again, you don't believe what Christianity, your bible, your deity said.
And YOU cal ME disingenuous?!

When have I ever implied that I don't believe what God(my deity lol) said?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577077 Aug 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
let me finish my early post to you

you are uneducated simple Liar,and little punk,having not any clue about Christianity,Bible and Diety,

you are next idiot in the whole crowd of half d...heads stupid cheap atheists?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577078 Aug 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. They are for a real medical condition. My doctor said she would prescribe marijuana if it were legal in our state.
According to some Christians, any use of drugs is evil.
Mostly people who pray over their dying children instead of taking them to a doctor.
I'd say any use of drugs is stupid. I wouldn't say evil.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577079 Aug 22, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what's hilarious? If Matt where here today he'd tell you that he's no longer a Christian.
Poor little "prufesir" will try anything he can to no avail in an attempt to try to make me angry. Maybe someday he'll realize that he's just spinning his wheels. Because I just laugh at how pitiful he is. The more he post the bigger of a fool he makes himself look.
So funny!!!
How would you know what he'd say, hmmm?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#577080 Aug 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect home-schooling in his case.
you went to a public school didn't you?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#577081 Aug 22, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what's hilarious?
You.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#577082 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say any use of drugs is stupid. I wouldn't say evil.
So tell us how do you solve the problem of a headache

Cause everyone get one of thoses here and there and now and then.

Asprin,ect ect is considered a drug.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#577083 Aug 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
you're really stupid.
not more from you,
you are not only stupid but uneducated troll, you are imbecil without of Wikipedia false informations controled by zionists

your brain is a brain of 5 years old sick mentaly idiot, your body is adult adult,brain never developed to the mature free independent thinking?JUST CRAZY ON THE TOP TO YOUR DOWN?
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577084 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll think you'll get a kick outta this one, prolly all skeptics will....
During the Reign of Terror of the French Revolution, one morning's executions began with three men: a rabbi, a Catholicpriest, and a rationalist skeptic.
The rabbi was marched up onto the platform first. There, facing the guillotine, he was asked if he had any last words. And the rabbi cried out, "I believe in the one and only true God, and He shall save me." The executioner then positioned the rabbi below the blade, set the block above his neck, and pulled the cord to set the terrible instrument in motion. The heavy cleaver plunged downward, searing the air. But then, abruptly, it stopped with a crack just a few inches above the would-be victim's neck. To which the rabbi said, "I told you so."
"It's a miracle!" gasped the crowd. And the executioner had to agree, letting the rabbi go.
Next in line was the priest. Asked for his final words, he declared, "I believe in Jesus Christ the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost who will rescue me in my hour of need." The executioner then positioned this man beneath the blade. And he pulled the cord. Again the blade flew downward thump! creak!...stopping just short of its mark once more.
"Another miracle!" sighed the disappointed crowd. And the executioner for the second time had no choice but to let the condemned go free.
Now it was the skeptic's turn. "What final words have you to say?" he was asked. But the skeptic didn't hear. Staring intently at the ominous engine of death, he seemed lost. Not until the executioner poked him in the ribs and the question was asked again did he reply.
"Oh, I see your problem," the skeptic said pointing. "You've got a blockage in the gear assembly, right there!"
Now THAT was funny...lol
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577085 Aug 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to stupid to raise to the glory of basic wisdom?
your list your wife and kids wipe up a......
farts reduce flies in the kitchen?
your list can only clog toilet pipe(glued to all dirt and s... from your shed house(mexian apartment)
make favor to yourselves and get a f....away ASAP from here?
gringo loco aqui!
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577087 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I can put it in a way that even you atheists would understand, maybe.
Genesis 2 says;
"you must not eat from the tree"
I really do hope that you understand that's not a law or rule written to everybody. That it's ok if we eat from trees, even though God explicitly said to not eat from the tree.
You do understand that, right?
Did this tree have leaves?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Malone 56,062
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 649,834
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 7 min Malone 70,226
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 46 min bagoonis 145
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 1 hr ted 1,585
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Ooogah Boogah 972,385
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web