Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#577082 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say any use of drugs is stupid. I wouldn't say evil.
So tell us how do you solve the problem of a headache

Cause everyone get one of thoses here and there and now and then.

Asprin,ect ect is considered a drug.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#577083 Aug 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
you're really stupid.
not more from you,
you are not only stupid but uneducated troll, you are imbecil without of Wikipedia false informations controled by zionists

your brain is a brain of 5 years old sick mentaly idiot, your body is adult adult,brain never developed to the mature free independent thinking?JUST CRAZY ON THE TOP TO YOUR DOWN?
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577084 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll think you'll get a kick outta this one, prolly all skeptics will....
During the Reign of Terror of the French Revolution, one morning's executions began with three men: a rabbi, a Catholicpriest, and a rationalist skeptic.
The rabbi was marched up onto the platform first. There, facing the guillotine, he was asked if he had any last words. And the rabbi cried out, "I believe in the one and only true God, and He shall save me." The executioner then positioned the rabbi below the blade, set the block above his neck, and pulled the cord to set the terrible instrument in motion. The heavy cleaver plunged downward, searing the air. But then, abruptly, it stopped with a crack just a few inches above the would-be victim's neck. To which the rabbi said, "I told you so."
"It's a miracle!" gasped the crowd. And the executioner had to agree, letting the rabbi go.
Next in line was the priest. Asked for his final words, he declared, "I believe in Jesus Christ the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost who will rescue me in my hour of need." The executioner then positioned this man beneath the blade. And he pulled the cord. Again the blade flew downward thump! creak!...stopping just short of its mark once more.
"Another miracle!" sighed the disappointed crowd. And the executioner for the second time had no choice but to let the condemned go free.
Now it was the skeptic's turn. "What final words have you to say?" he was asked. But the skeptic didn't hear. Staring intently at the ominous engine of death, he seemed lost. Not until the executioner poked him in the ribs and the question was asked again did he reply.
"Oh, I see your problem," the skeptic said pointing. "You've got a blockage in the gear assembly, right there!"
Now THAT was funny...lol
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577085 Aug 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to stupid to raise to the glory of basic wisdom?
your list your wife and kids wipe up a......
farts reduce flies in the kitchen?
your list can only clog toilet pipe(glued to all dirt and s... from your shed house(mexian apartment)
make favor to yourselves and get a f....away ASAP from here?
gringo loco aqui!
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577087 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I can put it in a way that even you atheists would understand, maybe.
Genesis 2 says;
"you must not eat from the tree"
I really do hope that you understand that's not a law or rule written to everybody. That it's ok if we eat from trees, even though God explicitly said to not eat from the tree.
You do understand that, right?
Did this tree have leaves?
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577088 Aug 22, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Me niego a discutir con idiotas. Tratan de reducirme a su nivel y luego me golpearon con experiencia!
"Es mejor guardar silencio y ser pensado un tonto que hablar hacia fuera y quitar toda duda"
<fires blunt>
<laughs @ Hermaphrodite dr stinky>
Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, dinosaur bones, cro-magnon & Neanderthal skeletons, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse dr stinkys diseased brain?
X-ray of the flatulence expert
http://www.thebluething.com/media/Homer-Simps...
<returns to angry birds>
lol

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#577089 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU cal ME disingenuous?!
When have I ever implied that I don't believe what God(my deity lol) said?
Then, you must admit the bible is for anyone (2 Timothy 3:16) and everyone, and if they believe in your deity(John 3:16) then that means they get the *Trinity Pak*, and again, the bible is for everyone.

It's your belief. It's your bible.It's your deity.

I tire of your semantic word games in which you stand on a false pretense of saying "I DIDN'T SAY THAT!", when that's exactly what is stated in the bible, by your deity(John 17:13) and you claim to believe in that message.

You seem to live in the gray area of what you say, what you believe, and that it somehow makes a difference if you >didn't< say it, but >do< believe it. As if your thought commands less authority than your words.

<RH> "Oh, I think that, I believe that, >"I never said it though<".

Like if I came here and said "I'm atheist" and at some point you said - " Well, you don't have a belief deities are real, scar".

Then my retort? "I NEVER SAID THAT!"

It's a bunch of bullshit you're fronting and you know it.
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577090 Aug 22, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> Yo!
<quoted text>Uh-huh... totally. Actually, Noah lived to 950 years.
In my faith, Hiding, I believe our bodies were originally designed to live forever. I'll spare you detailed info about sin and how it came into the world to cease all of that...but over long periods of time as sin increased, so did the erosion of mankind's longevity. Eventually, the Lord said, "My Spirit will not always 'contend' with man... and his days will be numbered to 120 years..." Now, that didn't take affect immediately as I believe God either slowly turned up or turned down the thermostat.
I believe a part of the myriad of reasons why Noah's longevity differs from ours is because of the weather. Obviously, weather affects us all kinds of ways.
Back in Noah's day and even before that, they most likely didn't have to deal with the unhealthy effects of acid rain (which introduces chemicals in the food chain), harmful pollutants in the air and other chemicals in the air (that most of us do not know about which are airborne). Weather affects one's psychological mood, body (especially heart health)... it affects migration...they most likely didn't have to deal with ozone layer depletion issues... their vegetation was lush. Certain solar events affects earth's magnetic field which in turn impacts climate change... I've read that the earth's magnetic field affects electrochemical signals in the brain.... barometric pressure also affects pressure on the brain and even our blood pressure. Other spheres within the atmosphere affect us. Can weather affect arthritis? Tempurature changes can affect metabolism and longevity. Can some or all of these weather events cause genetic variation???(Heck, I believe one day science may even find the gene where increased life-span may have been turned off with all of these changes and perhaps they will have problems turning it back on.)
Not to mention life-style habits such as lack of exercise and improper diet habits which can affect longevity.
So what do I believe about Noah's ripe old age? I believe that back in those days the human gene pool was closest to pure (as they were closer to Adam and Eve) and wasn't as corrupted as is now. Everything was properly balanced, to include atmospheric events, which helped to give them long life. What do we have now? We have all the harmful things to include extreme climate change and a hyperactive sun.
So in essence, I believe there is 1. Pre-flood weather, 2. Post-flood weather (right after the flood) 3. And increasingly, various climate-change cycles afterwards until now. I think the weather plays a big part in human life-span and knowledge helps to combat some of that, but it can only go so far.
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/news/newsletter/2012...
<quoted text>Yes and yes. Thanks for the questions as it helped me to look research further in it.
Uh-Uh!

Noah was a demi-god.
That's why he lived 950 yrs.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#577091 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being a smartass.
So you're saying that your faith in toothpaste is equal to my faith in God?
So I suppose that means you pray to your toothpaste.
And atheists claim that theists need help...
YOU said they were the same

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#577092 Aug 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not playing your semantic word games anymore.
You are completely disingenuous and feigned.
You just figured that out about RH?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#577093 Aug 22, 2013
REVELATION 18;2
AND HE CRIED MIGHTILY WITH A STRONG VOICE,
SAYING BABILON THE GREAT FALLEN ,IS FALLEN,AND IS BECOME THE INHABITATION OF DEVILS,AND THE HOLD OF EVERY FOUL SPIRIT
AND A CAGE OF EVERY UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL BIRD
( FATE OF

WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY,EVIL DEVIL SPIRIT,MEMBER OF DEVIL CHILDREN CAGE OF EVERY UNCLEAN BIRD- MISIONARIES SPREADING ABOMINABLE SATANIC MESSAGE)

SO?
CONTINUE ABOT CHRISTIANITY(BABILON GREAT)

SYMPTOM
(MICEAH 2;6)
6/ do not you people let words drop.they let words drop.
they will not let words drop concerning these awsome things.
HUMILIATION WILL NOT MOVE AWAY

1/ This is true whole Wicked Christianity and bastard baby of christianity(global atheism) is global network of all congregations,churches,cults and sects and atheistic global governments nest of all Lies and immorality secular humanistic dung earthly laws?

YOU COULD BE JESUS CHRIST SPEAKING BIBLICAL FINAL REVELATION TRUTH,AND IF YOU DO SO A WORLDCHRISTIANITY NEO PAPACY INQUISITIONA; BANISHMENT WILL BE METED UPON YOU FROM THE "HOLY ELEDERS,SYNODS,PAPACIES,OR PREACHERS IN NEO JESUIT FASHION IN SERVICE OF THE CHRISTIANITY NEO PAPCY IDOL<
ALL ORIGINALY SET IN MOTION UNDER IMPOSTER POPE OF CHRISTIANS INQUISITION OF THE MIDDLE DARK AGES, TODAY AND LATE 20 CENTURY FOLLOWING LAST 13 YEARS

TO SET UP THE FIRST WAVES OF"MAN OF LAWLWSNESS"STUMBLING IN THE POPES,PREACHERS,TEACHERS OF CHRISTIANITY"WITCH HUNTS" QHICH BECOME PUBLICIZED FOR THE WAVE OF REPROACHING GLOBAL PUBLIC NOTORIETY OF THE LEADERS OF WICKED CHRIATIANITY AND ATHEISM UNDETECTED"LAWLESS ONES"AT THAT TIME;

BE CONTINUE PART 2
SYMPTOM
A/ AT THAT TIME NO ONE MADE THE CONNECTION OF OMNIOUS"MAN OF LAWLESENSS"..........

TO ALL GOD WORD SEND MESSAGE OF REVELATION 18;4-5
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577094 Aug 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know where the Tree of Life is.
At Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA.

Location hidden

#577095 Aug 22, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU said they were the same
Where you been hiding at, hum you been playin in a dream caught again. lol.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#577096 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
Haven't you read IANS' posts?
The ones you don't understand?

Sure.

Need help?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#577097 Aug 22, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
gringo loco aqui!
YEA YEA YEA
gelafuen kleine swinia auf der grass, mit kleine pipok,and und nos wsadz ony w guwno?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#577098 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
Ya, look at all the 10 or so Christians that regular this site. Yup, that'll tell you about ALL Christians, huh bigot?
You and Skombolis are good soldiers for your hive. You have the official company shtick down pat. Simply reject any conclusion not arrived at by interviewing fewer than every Christian if you don't like the implications, and call whoever doesn't agree a bigot.

You might benefit from learning what statistical significance is, but we both know that you won't, don't we? For the non-Christians, here's what it is - the mathematical relationship between a sample and the total population:

"A test of statistical significance allows the analyst to estimate how confident he or she can be that the results deriving from a study based on a randomly selected sample are generalizable to the population from which the sample [w]as drawn."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_sign...

What is says is that it is unlikely that if 8 out of 12 Christians in a random sampling of Christians are flaming assholes, that far fewer than 80 million out of 120 million are.

Or than when 3 out of 3 random homophobes are discovered to be influenced by the Christian church, that far fewer than 30 million out of 30 million are.

And it tells us just how likely it is the sample is meaningful with what is called a p-value. When the p value is less than 0.05, the chance that the sample doesn't approximate the whole is less than 5%.

I realize that you have no interest in book learnin' and such, as your refusal to even look at the link of Divine Command ethics attests. But others do, and I write for them.
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577099 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
No. God specifically told Adam & Eve not to eat from it. He never told anyone else.
So let's play. Assume the tree existed for a while after and a new law was created for the Israelites for them to also not eat from the tree, kind of like the 'kill the witch' law in Exodus (a law written for a specific people). I'd say that law wouldn't apply today, either.
You mean that the tree of life of the garden of edin existed at 1,000 BC?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#577100 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
Jews aren't Christians.
You stole their scriptures, didn't you [that's "all y'all" in hickspeak]

Location hidden

#577101 Aug 22, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
At Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA.
No it not, It is frozen and preserved in ice. Where man cannot touch it.
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#577102 Aug 22, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Please keep in mind that witches were skilled in alchemy and were stealth in using nature to make poisons. You always hear about how witches use nature to heal but you hardly ever hear about the other side. One doesn't hear about their poisonous history until they research further.
To have a knowledged poisoner in one's population was dangerous for... well... the populous. One could probaly delay a witch's brew temporarily but getting rid of their knowledge was another matter... In those days, if a witch infiltrated the hebrew camps...the best way to prevent certain people from being intentionally poisoned was to get rid of the saboteur and poisoner, which was, ultimately the witch.
LMAO!
Oh, shyt!
This is funny!

When was all this accomplished?
On Halloween?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Team America 42,188
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Chuck 690,486
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Robert F 989,758
I absolutely HATE my LG V20 smartphone!!! 30 min Doctor REALITY 1
Slop your Hogs again please God!!! 54 min 1967 is calling 2
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 4 hr Mike 2232 42
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Rabbis on the Run 140
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 9 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web