Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#577035 Aug 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot the angel and get that tree!
I cant get my tinfoil hat and 3D glasses aligned perfectly enough.
to see into the 5th dimension where all that stuff apparently is.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#577036 Aug 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as they show me the Cherubim and Magic Tree, I will believe their fairytale.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#577037 Aug 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I am bound by empirical evidence, to agree with a scientifically correct observation.
Good.
Now have him produce these alleged posts of mine. He hasn't done do in two years. Not surprising since they don't exist.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#577038 Aug 22, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And pigs fly too "purfesir".
You do?

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#577039 Aug 22, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
trifectard.... christianity is not growing moron....but keep hoping...by 2035 you will be in a minority and eventually you will in back of the line with the Zeus followers and flat earthers...
The percentage of American adults who identify themselves as Christians dropped from 86% in 1990 to 77% in 2001. This is an unprecedented drop of almost 1 percentage point per year.
-At the present rate of change, most Americans would identify themselves as non-religious or non-Christian by the year 2035 CE.
-Agnosticis, Atheists, secularists. and NOTAs (none of the above) are growing rapidly.
-Interest in new religious movements (e.g. New Age, Neopaganism) is growing rapidly. In particular, Wiccans are doubling in numbers about every 30 months.
Just proves the Bible is 100% accurate...

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV).

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#577040 Aug 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
No roadkill, I have a freezer full of beef and pulled pork.
What about pulled fuckweasel?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577041 Aug 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:

It's the bible. The words by your own admission are claimed to be for "everyone".
Holy fuckinshitballsallthewaytohell andback!!!

I never said that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577042 Aug 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
*hands Aura my superduper, chrome, shiny, GPS enabled, krellide power cell equipped decoder ring*

This should help ya, buddy.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#577043 Aug 22, 2013
Here is one o f the reasons Red Apples as John Coffey got banned:

"ohn Coffey, you're a cowardly, creepy little stalker who stalks people who have different religious beliefs than you do. You have done so since you arrived on Topix.

I have been providing, and will continue to provide, Topix administrators with each and every one of your stalking posts. That "Feedback" link at the bottom of each page will be used every single time you stalk me (and others).

Topix administrators may not do anything about your illegal activities immediately. Maybe they never will, despite the fact you are clearly violating Topix terms of service (provision 6.r, among others). But if enough people point out your creepy, sick stalking, Topix hopefully will eventually take action and put a stop to your sick behavior.

I'm a Christian who has accepted Christ as his Savior, and you can't do a thing about it, despite your blatant stalking, smear tactics and lies. Your continual stalking of myself and others because their spiritual beliefs differ from yours is in my opinion indicative of a diseased mind.

I'm not going anywhere, twisted, creepy little John Coffey. I'll post about my religious beliefs whenever I want, wherever I want. You have absolutely no power over me and cannot in any way stop me, despite whatever the voices running around your brain are telling you.

Every time you stalk people, you show the world exactly how twisted fundamentalism can make weak-minded people such as yourself."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#577044 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy fuckinshitballsallthewaytohell andback!!!
I never said that.
I'm not playing your semantic word games anymore.

You are completely disingenuous and feigned.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#577045 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
What about pulled fuckweasel?
They cant show that, violation of TOS. But you can pull your own fuckweasel in private. lol

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#577046 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
So mocking Mormons, I mean morons, is something you do because you like it?
Morons usually don't know the difference.

Kudos

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#577047 Aug 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That was written for people of past millennia. It doesn't apply today.
Since you knew those people of the past millennia,you sure must be one old tired chicken. Whoo such grouchiness.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577048 Aug 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Here is one o f the reasons Red Apples as John Coffey got banned:
"ohn Coffey, you're a cowardly, creepy little stalker who stalks people who have different religious beliefs than you do. You have done so since you arrived on Topix.
I have been providing, and will continue to provide, Topix administrators with each and every one of your stalking posts. That "Feedback" link at the bottom of each page will be used every single time you stalk me (and others).
Topix administrators may not do anything about your illegal activities immediately. Maybe they never will, despite the fact you are clearly violating Topix terms of service (provision 6.r, among others). But if enough people point out your creepy, sick stalking, Topix hopefully will eventually take action and put a stop to your sick behavior.
I'm a Christian who has accepted Christ as his Savior, and you can't do a thing about it, despite your blatant stalking, smear tactics and lies. Your continual stalking of myself and others because their spiritual beliefs differ from yours is in my opinion indicative of a diseased mind.
I'm not going anywhere, twisted, creepy little John Coffey. I'll post about my religious beliefs whenever I want, wherever I want. You have absolutely no power over me and cannot in any way stop me, despite whatever the voices running around your brain are telling you.
Every time you stalk people, you show the world exactly how twisted fundamentalism can make weak-minded people such as yourself."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
OMG...

Did you save a post from 2009 from "Matt from Akron"???

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577049 Aug 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not playing your semantic word games anymore.
You are completely disingenuous and feigned.
Gimme a break, dude. You wrote:

scaritual wrote:

It's the bible. The words by your own admission are claimed to be for "everyone".

---

You're good at searching through old posts. Find the one that I said that.

Otherwise, you're the disingenuous fraud.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#577050 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
*hands Aura my superduper, chrome, shiny, GPS enabled, krellide power cell equipped decoder ring*
This should help ya, buddy.
You Californians get better stuff out a cracker jack box than us East Coast people do.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577051 Aug 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> They cant show that, violation of TOS. But you can pull your own fuckweasel in private. lol
Ahahaha!!!

fip fip fip fip fip fip fip fip

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577052 Aug 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Morons usually don't know the difference.
Kudos
I'd kiss you....

Buuuuuuuuuuuut I'm not going to.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#577053 Aug 22, 2013
Red has been attacking peoples children for at least six years. Here is a woman begging him to stop:

"Stop talking about my children, you creepy stalker."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

Geeze, Red, I can bring the posts forward to prove you are a scumbag.

Now where are these posts you claim when I first came here two years ago and said I taught at a college?
Can't use the ones since this Christmas when I was hired as a professor at the local college.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#577054 Aug 22, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Just proves the Bible is 100% accurate...
"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV).
It is amazing that you can be that stoned and manage to type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Bongo 100,536
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Sky Writer 31 184,288
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 670,351
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 5 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 6 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web