Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Imhotep

United States

#576614 Aug 21, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
feel free
your chise your beliefs or not beliefs
i don;t care what you believe or what atheists are, all of them are just lost rambling short time life crickets and end is dust to dust ,ashes to ashes
your private business to make right choice
I am not to discuss anything with faken christians or atheists,or kids like you, just grow up and be nice to all adult posters????
or do what is your choice,it doesn't impact BJL laws
Does the truth hurt?

YOU, YES YOU!- CAN BRING ME INTO YOUR CULT!

PTL!

I have only two easy questions and you may consult thy clergy for accuracy in your answers!

A) Provide evidence that your God is the only true God in a way that religions other than yours cannot do.

B) Provide evidence that your holy book is true in a way that religions other than yours cannot do with theirs.

In the meantime...

1. Do you believe in God?

A.Yes, I believe in the one TRUE God.
B.Yes, I have my own religious beliefs.
C.I'm not really sure but a gun put to my head would convince me.
D.Not, I prefer rationality.

2. Do you believe in MY God?
A. Oh totally.(That's a fine pistol you have there).
B. Nah, I already have one of those.
C.There is no God. Gasp!
D. My Shrubbery is on fire!

3. Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

A. You bet! One time, two times, three times my savior!
B.Once in a while.
C. Jesus who? Is he like Allah?
D. No, I ignore superstition

4. Have you read the King James Bible?

A. Yes! Like OMG, it's my freaking life!
B. Yeah, it was decent.
C. Yes, but The Little Engine That Could was better.
D. I'd rather eat a thumbtack sandwich than read that garbage.

5. The TRUE meaning of the 6th Commandment:

A. Thou shalt not kill anyone for any reason.
B.Thou shalt not kill anyone except for the people who don't believe in the same God you believe in or people who don't believe in God at all.
C. Thou shalt not kill except if they really piss you off.
D. Slay away! More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason in history.
E. God killed all life on earth, that he created, except 8 inexperienced shipbuilders, one of which is 900 years old!

The salvation of your eternal soul depends on how you answer the quiz.
Imhotep

United States

#576615 Aug 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell after you die. And when you get there, ask Judas how he feels about betraying the Lord.
Hell?
Is that like Purgatory?

When my feet hit the floor in the
morning Satan shudders, soils his red long johns, and says "OH For Christ's sake... Imhotep's awake!"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#576616 Aug 21, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm moderately baffled. Luckily, I'm awfully good with kids.
Hehehe.
Congrats Mac!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#576617 Aug 21, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you understand "biblical marriage".
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Speaking of Zeus..
Yours in 'Christ' only if 'Allah' is willing and 'Krishna' has received Buddha's certified approval from Zeus.
Shalom ;)
YOU GOT not any brain to think anyway
speak to yourselves your zeus,and use more expensive drugs dear kid
you know nothing about ALLAH, SEAL OF ALL PROPHETS MUHHAMAD,
OR KRISHNA WHO LIVES OUTSIDE OF YOUR CHILDLISH BRAIN ON THE SPIRITUAL PLANET CALLED BY BHAGAWAT GITA"WRINDWALOKA"
BUDDHA ALSO DOESN'T HAVE ANY SPECK OF HIS FAT BELLY IN YOU(knowledge)
you heard some names but you have not enough of knowledge
who wrote Sri isophanishad,and how many matras was written by Krishna succesors teachers on this earth?
what is Buddah philosophy basics of none existency and death by complete meditation-inhalation yourselves??
kid swallow little bit languages,wisdom,independent education, and don't use any internet links deceiving all Internet users by washing their brains by fakes informations???
be good boy,
and without of sahloom live only your life,free of worries of internet writers???

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#576618 Aug 21, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the truth hurt?
YOU, YES YOU!- CAN BRING ME INTO YOUR CULT!
PTL!
I have only two easy questions and you may consult thy clergy for accuracy in your answers!
A) Provide evidence that your God is the only true God in a way that religions other than yours cannot do.
B) Provide evidence that your holy book is true in a way that religions other than yours cannot do with theirs.
In the meantime...
1. Do you believe in God?
A.Yes, I believe in the one TRUE God.
B.Yes, I have my own religious beliefs.
C.I'm not really sure but a gun put to my head would convince me.
D.Not, I prefer rationality.
2. Do you believe in MY God?
A. Oh totally.(That's a fine pistol you have there).
B. Nah, I already have one of those.
C.There is no God. Gasp!
D. My Shrubbery is on fire!
3. Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
A. You bet! One time, two times, three times my savior!
B.Once in a while.
C. Jesus who? Is he like Allah?
D. No, I ignore superstition
4. Have you read the King James Bible?
A. Yes! Like OMG, it's my freaking life!
B. Yeah, it was decent.
C. Yes, but The Little Engine That Could was better.
D. I'd rather eat a thumbtack sandwich than read that garbage.
5. The TRUE meaning of the 6th Commandment:
A. Thou shalt not kill anyone for any reason.
B.Thou shalt not kill anyone except for the people who don't believe in the same God you believe in or people who don't believe in God at all.
C. Thou shalt not kill except if they really piss you off.
D. Slay away! More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason in history.
E. God killed all life on earth, that he created, except 8 inexperienced shipbuilders, one of which is 900 years old!
The salvation of your eternal soul depends on how you answer the quiz.
we don't need you among our ASSEMBLY OF WISDOM THINKERS?

there is not any place on any side for you kid?

dogs,witches,sorceres atheists, wicked adoulters christians, and all evildoers can live outside of their own nests full of viomits,

BJL is not your friend to seat with you by one table and sniff your drank alcoholic viomits mixed with cigarettes and drugs from street

go sleep my drank kid?

there is nothing beneficial to conversate with you boy?
your luck that your dormitory student library have internet to post your cheap uneducated nonsense?

good night
Imhotep

United States

#576619 Aug 21, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't need you among our ASSEMBLY OF WISDOM THINKERS?
there is not any place on any side for you kid?
dogs,witches,sorceres atheists, wicked adoulters christians, and all evildoers can live outside of their own nests full of viomits,
BJL is not your friend to seat with you by one table and sniff your drank alcoholic viomits mixed with cigarettes and drugs from street
go sleep my drank kid?
there is nothing beneficial to conversate with you boy?
your luck that your dormitory student library have internet to post your cheap uneducated nonsense?
good night
Neither Egyptian nor Roman history records any persons known as Moses or Jesus.

NOTE
Feel free to DISPROVE the following...

Please refrain from using Christian apologists as their viewpoints are clearly biased in favor of their dogma.

These alleged 'saviours/prophets' exist only in holy books, which themselves are copied from previous legends and myths.

"In fact, the quest for Biblical accounts of ancient Egypt at least into the 19th Dynasty of Egypt's New Kingdom, take on an interesting approach by most investigators. Essentially, since there is no evidence to clearly support the existence of Joseph, or Moses, or the Israeli Exodus, most of the investigation examines what was possible, what cannot be ruled out, or what fits into and Egyptian context.

In other words, is it possible that such events or people could have existed from what we know of ancient Egypt.

Some specifics are very possible, such as Joseph's rise to importance in the Egyptian court.

Other events, such as the Exodus, as specifically told in the Bible, are much more difficult.

Though the Egyptians may not have liked to record defeats, it would seem very probable that, were the disasters inflicted upon them as detailed in the Bible, there would have survived some textual evidence.

For example, the Egyptians recorded events such as eclipses of the sun and the levels of the Nile Flood.

Were the Nile to have turned to blood and every firstborn child suddenly have died, not to mention all of the other plagues mentioned in Exodus, there would have doubtless been some record left, particularly during the New Kingdom. Tomb records frequently provide us with the most meager of details, and we have, from that period, many thousands of documents recording civil actions and even commercial contracts."

"Despite the mass of contemporary records that have been unearthed in Egypt, not one historical reference to the presence of the Israelites has yet been found there. Not a single mention of Joseph, the Pharaoh's 'Grand Vizier'. Not a word about Moses, or the spectacular flight from Egypt and the destruction of the pursuing Egyptian army."
Magnus Magnusson (The Archaeology of the Bible Lands - BC, p43)

For many centuries the Egyptians were present in Palestine, controlling the trade routes and importing the timber, olive oil and minerals not found in Egypt.

Archaeology has uncovered dramatic evidence of this pervasive Egyptian presence in 'Canaan'– yet nowhere does the Bible refer to Egyptians outside of Egypt.

It would spoil the story!

How could Hebrews escape into the promised land if the Bible admitted Egyptians were running the show there too?

"Neither Moses, nor an enslaved Israel nor the event of this Exodus are recorded in any known ancient records outside the Bible ...
Although its climate has preserved the tiniest traces of ancient bedouin encampments and the sparse 5000-year-old villages of mine workers there is not a single trace of Moses or the Israelites."
– John Romer, Testament

Good night, say thy prayers Infidel.

Location hidden

#576620 Aug 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? It's not legal?
uh oh.
I know. Do you still have the credit card receipt for the gas? burn that too!

Location hidden

#576621 Aug 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.
I appreciate these structures, some of which are most interesting.
I have visited some incredible churches, cathedrals, mosques, monasteries, all sorts of them, all over the world. I marvel at the architecture, the beauty, the space within.
My point was that, while I make my own decisions, using my critical thinking faculties, you worship a deity, and abide by rules and pronouncements in a book. So, if you determined that one of those pronouncements was a directive to take action, you would be bound to comply.
You are a sheep, a member of a flock of followers. You are obligated to do as you're told.
I'm not.
Well, here's the prolem catch.
Me an ole RT was on pississmippi, an try'n ta fit in with the crowd. They told us we had ta burn some crosses ta be 'cepted as "normal" folks, an the only place we could find with any crosses was them church's.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#576622 Aug 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is truth ?
Let me give ya the hodown on the video you first posted It was in Kenya, not far from Obama's fathers town.
I remember it quite well. I saw it when it first hit the internet.That is where it aired, and a story was written with the video.
I don't remember the team's names now.
The reporters risked their lives to make this documentary.
There were 7 churches involved in this detestable act.
The people you observe being burned and tortured were in the way of the "missions" agendas. They all together preached fire and brimstone to the new converts and goaded them to "remove" and or destroy any "evil doers" from their midst, and withheld amenities from them until they did. The reporters were informed of this and secretly filmed and questioned the people and witnesses involved.
Very soon after the "airing" of the documentary and report, the names of the churches were removed, and not long after that so was the video banned.
Now. You want truth? There it is...I still have the 7 churches names written down somewhere. They got caught with their pants down...but... Money talks doesn't it!?
Hey BT

In fairness though all this really shows is that anything can be used as a pretext. Look at the Kenyan death squads run by police and the mass murders and constant church attacks. Look at the entire region and how systematically bombing churches has become part of military strategy.

If someone wanted to get people to retaliate against "evil doers" it wouldn't take much of a push. Pretty much any reason would suffice. It's the same way many in Al Queida aren't real Muslims. At least not for the right reasons. They actively recruit in war-torn, poverty-stricken violent places where life has little value and death brings little fear. It is easy to take hate and pain and indifference to human suffering and provide a target for it. It is even easier to give someone a "righteous" reason to do it.

But try getting people from peaceful areas with little financial burden and less crime and violence and try to sell them on the idea of killing in the name of God and see how far it goes. Heck I could probably convince people in Kenya who have had relatives or friends whisked away and chopped into bits or that have seen horrors perpetuated every day to kill people based on astrology.

The Bible can be misused. And yes the belief in God can be a powerful way to manipulate someone given how much more is at stake for a believer in terms of an after life. But at the end of the day if it wasn't that it would have been something else.

I don't know who was behind the missionaries or who they answers to or if maybe it was a setup to discredit them and get them out. Although clearly someone is to blame and they misused the Bible to help them do their dirty work. It's sad but hardly a surprise as life holds little value in many of these countries.

But to blame the Bible is to remove personal responsibility. Nobody could ever convince me God wants me going around killing people. And for anybody that allowed themselves to believe it so they had a justification for their vengeance and anybody whi taught them that...well shame on them. They will answer to the God they pretended to represent some day I believe. But the Bible didn't make them do it any more than you guys accept the devil made someone do something. I don't accept that either btw. We all are responsible for our own actions

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#576623 Aug 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Hey is old X in jail again?
Yer X is a prostitute?

Location hidden

#576624 Aug 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I ne'er get so pissed off that I can't think straight, eh.
I only let one'r two emotions run wild, whilst the rest'r on a short leash.
Good think'n there.

Long Beach, CA

#576625 Aug 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's the prolem catch.
Me an ole RT was on pississmippi, an try'n ta fit in with the crowd. They told us we had ta burn some crosses ta be 'cepted as "normal" folks, an the only place we could find with any crosses was them church's.
Don't worry.

They can replace the crosses.

Better yet, why not use miniature electric chairs, or syringes, and bring that capital punishment thing up to date.

Long Beach, CA

#576626 Aug 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer X is a prostitute?
I think it's protestant, not prostitute.

Much worse, to the Catholics.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#576627 Aug 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Do you still have the credit card receipt for the gas? burn that too!
heh

A cop in Mississippi tried telling me its illegal to use live bait when fishing. After some arguing, I reluctantly let him back into the boat:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#576628 Aug 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Its either willful blindness or counting on it from others
He creates division in all the wrong places and tries to make it a crappier world. 99% of Christians regardless of their personal feelings about homosexuality IMO would rally with anyone against brutal hate crimes. Yet instead of seeing it as an opportunity for good people of all walks of life to stand up for what us right, he sees it as something he can exploit to further his bigotry
Sad that
Good post Skombolis. Oops, wait a minute, I forgot my pom poms. Now I can continue. Rah rah rah, I wouldn’t want to disappoint Ians. LOL

I don’t know anyone who would support that kind of action much less participate in it. I don’t agree with it at all. I don’t know if it was ignorance or doing anything to put Christians down, or maybe both. I agree, Sad that.
HFN

Location hidden

#576629 Aug 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not enough info to diagnose the problem.
Chrome updates automatically, so the problem may go away on its own eventually. If not, you may want to find a geek to look at it.
Delete the browsing history....all of it.

Location hidden

#576630 Aug 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Starting to understand Stalin.
Stalin usually tastes best if ya eat it with black coffee.

Location hidden

#576631 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. I can't remember a time when I was not a Christian. I was born this way.
Yer not the only one who was borne with a disability.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#576632 Aug 21, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Riverside!
He assured me his holy manual bears no harm to witches. Would a True Christian™ lie?
Don't know the redneck well enough to comment on him but I can speak from experience with many many other 'true Christians' and say yes, emphatically.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#576633 Aug 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delete the browsing history....all of it.
I'm a geek and would recommend deleting chrome, completely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 44,706
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 min evangeline 23
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 7 min Corvus Stone 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Pad 646,735
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Buck Crick 49,049
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min KellyP in Jersey 2,087
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min The Hangman 971,745
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web