Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#576278 Aug 21, 2013
I am so glad I realized that my beliefs about Jesus, God and the Bible were stupid before I turned into a Christian.

Based on overwhelming evidence I reject the Bible, God and Jesus.
I prefer to work at being a better human than these Christians.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#576280 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, mr satan....
OK. You're Satan.

No arguement.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#576281 Aug 21, 2013
wishing, wishing, wishing....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#576282 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Give it time.
You'll have a beautiful pair of man boobs before you know it.
Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#576283 Aug 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I do. I'm not sure if that's fortunate or not. One thing that I've found out about pain is that it eventually goes away or dulls to the point of insignificance.
During my frequent hospital stays I always took a stuffed bunny with me. It was the same one that I turned to when I was a little girl and I missed my parents and felt all alone. That may not work for you. You might look a little silly with a stuffed bunny but you know what I mean.
I had a Gonzo Muppet dude. I don't know what happened to him.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#576284 Aug 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I am so glad I realized that my beliefs about Jesus, God and the Bible were stupid before I turned into a Christian.
I can't help but be a Christian, I was born this way.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#576285 Aug 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You're Satan.
No arguement.
Keep your fantasies to yourself.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#576286 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I worded it wrong. So what, I was close enough.
So let me see if I got you right...
BenAdam can put forth his feelings of hoping someone dies so he can piss on their grave and your OK with that.
But some theist can say they don't like gays and you're not ok with that.
It's your bigotry talking, IANS.
You're sad.
For the record I caught that too.
Seem a bit two faced, or claiming exemption, a flawed reasoning here .

Location hidden

#576287 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
You'd burn down churches.
That would be wasteful. There might still be some good building materials in there.

“Proud Member”

#576288 Aug 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian and Muslim are virtually the same thing distinguished only by the fact that secularism has prevailed over theocracy in the West and greatly disempowered the Christian church, which isn't a distinction in the religions at all as much as a difference in the milieu in which they function.
But look at how much alike they are:
[1] Both embrace magic, mythology, superstition, dogma, and ritual.
[2] Both grovel before an imagined angry, capricious, petty, sadistic, murderous, judgmental, Semitic desert god complete with its pantheon of demons and angels.
[3] Both believe in an afterlife and a reward or a punishment.
[4] Both attend either Mosques or churches and obey the imams or priests there.
[5] Both have an ancient holy book filled with hatred, tribalism, violence, and failed morals upon which they base their lives.
[6] Both hate gays, atheists, Jews and women's rights.
Christians like Serah will brag about how superior Christian nations are to Muslim nations, but that is thanks to secular humanism, not the chruch. The way I see it, Christians are just a camel and a prayer cloth removed from being Muslims themselves, and without secularist supervision, would be expected to behave about the same.
Except there is no old christian doctrine that trumps the modern court system, There is of no special laws and courts exempting a christian from the set laws of christian societies.

So you are very wrong here, there is a big difference between Christians wanting to trump laws, and sharia laws and courts that do.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#576289 Aug 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
You're mentally unfit to be on this forum Sir.

This forum has become your everything. The way you write it's as if this forum is all there is to existence.

You're disconnected from the existential world around you and possibly now have bent your mind into the illusion that the only reality is what's going on this billboard.

I don't know how anyone can get to that point, but I not going to write to you or about you...anymore. I don't think you're mentally stable. I no want your existence on my conscience. So I hope you get help.

Trifecta1 says---Shalom.

Location hidden

#576290 Aug 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Huh? It's not legal?
uh oh.
Smokey to Yogi:

Only you can prevent picnic basket fires.

“Proud Member”

#576291 Aug 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would it be like in America if there were Christian laws and a Christian court with jurisdiction over matters of Christian law? Imagine that nightmare.
We can all thank Zeus for secular humanists and pray that they never lose control of government back to the church that claims that the founders never intended for there to be a church-state wall of separation.
From "The Myth of the Separation of Church and State" at http://www.tgm.org/mythofseparation.html :
"The "wall" was understood as one-directional; its purpose was to protect the church from the state. The world was not to corrupt the church, yet the church was free to teach the people Biblical values ... The people did not want freedom FROM religion, but freedom OF religion ... To say Biblical principles should not be allowed in government and school is to either be ignorant of the historic intent of the founding fathers, or blatantly bigoted against Christianity."
How un-American is that?
One can only imagine what they would do if the church ever breaches the gates of that wall more than it already has.
You are making comparisons that cannot in any way exist in America, this thing does not even exist in Mexico, and Mexico is a predominantly Christian country also.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#576292 Aug 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Hey is old X in jail again?
who is X?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#576293 Aug 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
if it vere 'legal', heir Ben, vould you alzo incinerate zee patronz of zee churchez you vould like to burn?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#576294 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help but be a Christian, I was born this way.
Liar or stupid ?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#576295 Aug 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> For the record I caught that too.
Seem a bit two faced, or claiming exemption, a flawed reasoning here .
That's a good way to look at it.

Maybe not bigotry, maybe just a flawed reasoning.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#576296 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your fantasies to yourself.
It was your words.
Eat them.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#576297 Aug 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:

That would be wasteful. There might still be some good building materials in there.
Or it could be confected to an atheist church.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#576298 Aug 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
alaz, vee here from yet another vunderbar commrade who lovez to hate what he cannot underztand.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 1 min Dreams5505 157
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 6 min Lovey794 81
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 10 min Tango1676 63
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 11 min crucifiedguy 5,097
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 20 min Charm2176 53,938
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min ATHEOI 71,182
New Poll Sex Survey Complete for African Americ... 24 min Mintz3789 14
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Gods r Delusions ... 658,990
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 974,879
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Jim 297
More from around the web