Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#575644 Aug 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the truth. Real walkin growlin bears one that weigh 300 to 400 pounds. You should ask the three years lil neighbor boy what he thinks of ms bear after she saved him from a bear malling on his front porch. By getting the bear attention to chase me. That lil boy lived to play another day on his swing and tramoline and eat pop cycles given to him by ms bear.
I remember you telling us about that. A real heroine!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#575645 Aug 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Please do not argue with each other over nothing of real importance. Thanks.
:)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#575646 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
He's like u, soft and cuddly!! He just talks more sense than u do! hehehehe :-D
I've still got to watch those. It's on youtube? I'll defo check it out. I love pirates, god bless 'em!!
When I don't want to be found, I go where I don't know where, but if I could go nowhere, I'd go there. Nobody could find me noway nowhere, but could I track my way back? If a sign on the door would work to turn the lookers away, that way would be the best, I should say, because I could stay and run away, all at the same time. But I can't do that today.

I'll be around where I can be found, just make a slightly slinky sound.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#575647 Aug 20, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing that 2000 Muslims were murdered in Cairo three days ago. Right ?
Oh wait! You lose persecution points for that.
Gotta give back one of you plastic Jesuses.
Clearwater cares only about Christians.

Muslims and everybody else can go to hell.

After all, the AntiChrist is in charge of them.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#575648 Aug 20, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Still no reason to wish death on someone who has had multiple heart attacks and a heart working at a diminished capacity.........
You're describing the Grinch.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#575649 Aug 20, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I'm sure what I read yesterday, a man wishing death on another and saying he would piss on his grave is inspired by the antiChrist spirit. Right now in Egypt Christians are being beaten murdered and Christian churches burned. The same antiChrist spirit is at work and you can see what it produces. I've been posting since 07 and yesterday's display of hate was the worse I've been witnes to. As for what others say or do no excuse but not even close. As to it being a test I don't see it as one. Now the Christians in Egypt, they are being tested.
I reckon you ain't read any of Dr Reality's posts then, have ya?
There's a wonderful "christian" example ya might compare it all to(tongue in cheek).
I think that coffee's arrogantly hateful posts would provoke just such a reply, don't you? He certainly isn't innocent in the equation, and just because he "claims" to be a christian, does NOT excuse his despicable behavior.
Let us be honest here.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#575650 Aug 20, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a stupid dummy and you know it Lady.:) Ignore them. Just keep your eyes on God, what anyone else says doesn’t matter, they can like it or not.
Well unless someone else been walking in or borrowed my shoes they not done what I think of as a walk. You know that ole saying walk a mile in that woman shoes. When they ask for one mile give them two miles and if that not enough give them the coat. Sometimes just dust off the sandels.God bless

I shall take your advise to heart.God bless.

Location hidden

#575651 Aug 20, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you telling us about that. A real heroine!
In my old day when I was a working woman.Was two small boy scouts brought into the unit from bear attact. If your eyes could have seen the wounds and misery of pain in these two small ones you would have a true understanding as to why I went after that bears attention. I been there done it and lived to talk of it.

Now folks you can spam it, clueless it, laugh at it all you want to mock but until you done the walk. I hope you never have to face such a thing as I speak of.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#575652 Aug 20, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
just shut up,and dissapear ASAP,for your own brain stabilization,and reduce wicked gossip?
dumb old mama with breasts hanging like two old backyard hoses without of switch(also leak all the time)
Good post shrinky dink but you left off the "God Bless".

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#575653 Aug 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to look through the kaleidoscope of the religionist to experience the vision created by fractured reflections of tiny bits and pieces of actual reality forming a superfluous image by the simple means of twisting.
you make sense...lol

Location hidden

#575655 Aug 20, 2013
Cause and effect today I taken a closer step to God back to my beloved scriptures.
Happy is as Happy does.
How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord.
He is the eternal King, the unseen one who
never dies; He alone is God.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#575656 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearwater cares only about Christians.
Muslims and everybody else can go to hell.
After all, the AntiChrist is in charge of them.
Strange how wishing a single Christian was dead is the "Work of Satan" but murdering thousands of innocent Muslims is a wonderful "Proof of God's Love".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#575657 Aug 20, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You're describing the Grinch.
Don't insult the Grinch.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#575658 Aug 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
In my old day when I was a working woman.Was two small boy scouts brought into the unit from bear attact. If your eyes could have seen the wounds and misery of pain in these two small ones you would have a true understanding as to why I went after that bears attention. I been there done it and lived to talk of it.
Now folks you can spam it, clueless it, laugh at it all you want to mock but until you done the walk. I hope you never have to face such a thing as I speak of.
I am not mocking or laughing. The Black bears here are scary enough. Your browns are terrifying.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#575659 Aug 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I reckon you ain't read any of Dr Reality's posts then, have ya?
There's a wonderful "christian" example ya might compare it all to(tongue in cheek).
I think that coffee's arrogantly hateful posts would provoke just such a reply, don't you? He certainly isn't innocent in the equation, and just because he "claims" to be a christian, does NOT excuse his despicable behavior.
Let us be honest here.
I don't read his crap. Long ago I said something about it. Funny bigots like Catcher are quiet on it. But I expect nothing less.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#575660 Aug 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well unless someone else been walking in or borrowed my shoes they not done what I think of as a walk. You know that ole saying walk a mile in that woman shoes. When they ask for one mile give them two miles and if that not enough give them the coat. Sometimes just dust off the sandels.God bless
I shall take your advise to heart.God bless.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#575664 Aug 20, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I don't read his crap. Long ago I said something about it. Funny bigots like Catcher are quiet on it. But I expect nothing less.
I see little difference between you and Doctor Reality other than quantity of posts.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#575666 Aug 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>For extra credit, you might learn the phrase oblate spheroid, a type of elliptical spheroid.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> Let me reply to your statement with a question: Is THE EARTH, BEING AN OBLATE SPHEROID,...is it spherical?...Yes or no?
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>This means that the answer to your question is no, a sphere is not an oblate spheroid,
Ah... <<<...ahem>> >.... does anyone else in here, like Ians, believe the earth is not spherical???

“"None shall pass"”

There

#575667 Aug 20, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ah... <<<...ahem>> >.... does anyone else in here, like Ians, believe the earth is not spherical???
I think we are going around in circles on that topic.

<smile>

Hi Quin!
I start treatment Friday. Thanks!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#575668 Aug 20, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure it is
bottle of wine soak dead IANS and cause faster consumation his wicked abominable body to be consumed by worms insects get them drank and spread alcoholism among another coffins and dead skeletons???
so ?be careful with Wine?
Rather open up your zipper,pee on his grave to develop large amount of worms,bacterias and grow green grass on his atheistic wicked grave??
see you then my friend??
If you want to piss on my grave go ahead, I won't care at that point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Trump Whines 47,096
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 692,115
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min lightbeamrider 990,682
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 7 hr Johnny 464
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 12 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 19 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web