“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#575455 Aug 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well they were checking me for cancer before they would let me go on chemo.
I guess I should have shown you the receipt from the clinic.
So much for trust.
Last time I asked you about cancer you said it was Hep C but some of the medication was similar. You said the doctor found cataracts in your eye. I have those conversations. Want to call me a liar some more? Trust? That's funny.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#575456 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh, no!" one angel cried as he desperately raced up to Heaven, nearly exhausted.
"Hail Michael! What is the problem, oh noble one?"
"It's terrible - atheism is on the rise and, and..." he paused, breathing heavily, starting into the clouds.
"And what? Is God not Almighty? Can He not fend off this threat?"
"No, you don't understand. It's the Internet..."
"What is this thing which you speak of? And, does it involve iron chariots?"
"Mostly silicon."
"Then spake, noble friend, and explain!"
"I have just learned the only way to deal with increasing knowledge-"
"-the tree of knowledge! Is the Internet man's recreation of the Tree???"
"I do believe so. I fear it!"
"You mentioned a way to deal with it - how? How can we keep the humans simple and naive?"
"There's only one way. We must increase the number of farts in the world and thereby reduce the breathable oxygen."
"Only one man can help us."
"Yes. We need Dr. Shrink!"
AhHahahahahah!

“The..”

#575457 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The "New Christianity" endeavors to move itself away from the OT.
100 years ago and even more recently than that, the OT/NT were inseparable within Christianity.
True. You know Scar, the more I read the more I realise it doesn't matter. I know nice Christians, like 3 or so, nice Muslims, nice Jewish folks, nice atheists etc etc
What get me is how anyone can put a personal belief before the good of mankind and not see what damage religion has done and continues to do, all over the world.
Sigh.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#575458 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I asked you about cancer you said it was Hep C but some of the medication was similar. You said the doctor found cataracts in your eye. I have those conversations. Want to call me a liar some more? Trust? That's funny.
I told you they tested me for cancer and that I had a colonoscopy and the results came back negative. I may have even posted that here, can't check because someone has been deleting my posts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#575459 Aug 19, 2013
My thoughts are completely different from yours Says the Lord. And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Location hidden

#575460 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Thoth?
Thoth is the emissary from Atlantis that tamed the Barbaric peoples inhabiting the lands of Khemet.
C'mon! You know that.

“The..”

#575461 Aug 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you they tested me for cancer and that I had a colonoscopy and the results came back negative. I may have even posted that here, can't check because someone has been deleting my posts.
You may have posted it I don't know as I don't always catch up on every page but you told me no such thing, perhaps you told someone else. Doesn't matter, you don't need to explain anything to me anymore.

Location hidden

#575462 Aug 19, 2013
The rain and snow come down from the heaven and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. It is the same with my word. I send it out and it always produces fruit. It will accomplice all that I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#575463 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
scaritual wrote: When did I threaten you?
<quoted text>
I remember that. That wasn't a threat. As a matter of fact, I looked that up. The post was to Catcher. Here it is, in its entirety.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/topstor...
That post wasn't even to you, and even if it had been, it wasn't a threat.
I merely mentioned Lenoir City as a reference point that I am close to. I really have no idea why. Perhaps it was because it included the word "City" in its name, I dunno.
You know...?
I'm cannot fathom the mindset, and am utterly amazed at the meme that has been swallowed by many members of Christianity, in that you can feel this type of paranoia or "persecution" and will find it in the most inane ways.
All from a post I made to someone else. It is truly mind boggling.
So, let's look at this, as I said, I'm familiar with Lenoir City, Tennessee.
As a matter of fact, being from this region, I am familiar, quite intimately, with a good portion of Mid and East Tennessee, all of North Georgia <- that's where I'm from - North West Alabama, North East-North Carolina(and I went to some other areas of North Carolina I wanted to visit and explore here recently), North West-South Carolina, and just to go ahead and put it all on the table.
I've lived in, in no particular order; Georgia, Florida, California, Kentucky, Virginia, Texas, North Carolina, Arizona, New Mexico, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Mississippi.
Yeah, so, all paranoid Christians with a persecution complex beware and be forewarned if you live in any of those states, and I respond to a post of Catchers in which he mentions one of those states and an area he happens to be at or close to, and I mention to - him - that I'm familiar with the area...
Be afraid, be very afraid.
I have "magic atheist powers" that can locate individual people from among THOUSANDS, NAY, TENS OF THOUSANDS!, and especially so if they USE AN ALIAS when I respond to a post made by Catcher.
Muh...mUa..MUWHA..MUHWAHAHAHAA A!
Back to a more serious note.
Really, ease up. I can't see how you thought that was a threat directed towards you.
If it makes you feel better, I live in the Ocoee/Hiwassee River region.
I was a Final Inspector for the FAA - during that time, I was a special inspector for the early B-2 - I have security clearances out the wazoo. I worked for a Defense Contractor - General Dynamics - I had security clearances out the wazoo there too. I was formerly in the U.S Army. I joined in 1983 - I had security clearances out the wazoo there too, and extensive psychological profiling as well. I was RA.
But I got tired of the stress associated with those jobs, and primarily because of my son, moved back here and live simply now.
I am a single Father of a Son, and I've had sole custody of him since he was about 15 months old, he's 17 yrs old now. I have 3 Brothers and a Sister.
I own 15 acres here, paid for. House. Paid for. Been here for 15 years. I am a citizen in good standing, and an asset to the community, any community, I happen to be in or live in.
Do you really think I was threatening you?
Does an atheist scare you that much?
Really?
That is absolutely mind boggling.
You can twist it any way you want to but you know and so do I that you were trying to help Catcher intimidate me. You were trying to shut me up. I did not shut up and I won’t shut up. Your little innocent act won’t fly.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#575464 Aug 19, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
now you reap what you sowed
bad for you?
more curse against Bible, God,and His Existency,
more suffering,more miseries,pain,blindness diseases sickness and horrible death-all is your foult
wages for sin is death.....Roman 6;23
deal with your miseries worse everyday, soon you be blind and never mock God again on those topics?
curse God His Word and die.........nobody needs you anyway? nobody even mention your evil dissapearance?
That is uncalled for BTJ. You look very small right now using someone’s sickness against them.
HFN

Location hidden

#575465 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Apples is like the husband who is in bed with another woman when his wife walks in the room, and he says, "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"
Ya. I see that too.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#575466 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
True. You know Scar, the more I read the more I realise it doesn't matter. I know nice Christians, like 3 or so, nice Muslims, nice Jewish folks, nice atheists etc etc
What get me is how anyone can put a personal belief before the good of mankind and not see what damage religion has done and continues to do, all over the world.
Sigh.
Yeah. It isn't like I think Christians are bad people, or as you pointed out, any *group* of people will have good components, just as there are bad.

But then you look at the - at this point thousands of years - that the ancient religions have had to hone the beliefs and overcome those ills visited upon man during that time, and it becomes obvious there is something about those ancient religions that in a very sinister way, never does that.

It keeps perpetuating and morphing into different ills, or variations of the ills, while never completely eliminating the ills that are thousands of years old.

At some point, religion has to take a back seat in deference to the betterment of mankind, as you pointed out.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#575467 Aug 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You can twist it any way you want to but you know and so do I that you were trying to help Catcher intimidate me. You were trying to shut me up. I did not shut up and I won’t shut up. Your little innocent act won’t fly.
You have a persecution complex.

I just gave you enough information about myself, that should have quelled any normal persons mind about fearing me in any way. I didn't sugar coat a thing, I provided you myself on a platter.

Yet you'll still persist in thinking I threatened you.

crazy sauce.

“The..”

#575468 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. It isn't like I think Christians are bad people, or as you pointed out, any *group* of people will have good components, just as there are bad.
But then you look at the - at this point thousands of years - that the ancient religions have had to hone the beliefs and overcome those ills visited upon man during that time, and it becomes obvious there is something about those ancient religions that in a very sinister way, never does that.
It keeps perpetuating and morphing into different ills, or variations of the ills, while never completely eliminating the ills that are thousands of years old.
At some point, religion has to take a back seat in deference to the betterment of mankind, as you pointed out.
Yep. Well put. My mind is boggled presently so am unable to articulate properly what my thoughts are, you've explained perfectly. Let's just hope the new generation of one, will outnumber religiosity, it's such a lovely thought. Looks like it's not as inconceivable as I once thought, the religious seem determined to wipe each other out.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#575469 Aug 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
when you be gone for good?
every language given from God is pretty nice language
learn france culture before say something abour French language?
it seems you are forever idiot in brain,body and spirit
Didn't you know that people speak French in Montreal. It may even be his first language.

Vous ętes stupide!

“The..”

#575470 Aug 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, did you read and comprehend what Scar actually wrote? Can I interest you in a trip to Australia to see the original tower of pizza? The original name is tower of Perth.

Location hidden

#575471 Aug 19, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You just get comfy and tell Tidey all about it.
We can watch a movie if you want?
I really need a hug, i'm gonna get my teddy.

I wanna watch man of steel or wolverine! U seen great gatsby?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#575473 Aug 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I really need a hug, i'm gonna get my teddy.
I wanna watch man of steel or wolverine! U seen great gatsby?
What's your teddy like?

The last new movie I saw was the new Star Trek.

Oops. I watched World War Z on youtube thanks to a pirate.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#575475 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Well put. My mind is boggled presently so am unable to articulate properly what my thoughts are, you've explained perfectly. Let's just hope the new generation of one, will outnumber religiosity, it's such a lovely thought. Looks like it's not as inconceivable as I once thought, the religious seem determined to wipe each other out.
Yeah, "the new generation of one", that's good.

“The..”

#575476 Aug 19, 2013
This looks pretty interesting;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 14 min bubba burpalot 21
Come on Toshi Sanyo 16 min bubba burpalot 10
9/11 Was An Inside Job 21 min bubba burpalot 28
ebola gay snapchat incest bestiality nwo pedo c... 23 min bubba burpalot 5
Nine Eleven 23 min bubba burpalot 141
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 28 min bubba burpalot 56
How to defeat ISIS 29 min bubba burpalot 9
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min truth 548,705
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 750,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,680
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr Jared 172
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 8 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE