Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#575395 Aug 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! you keep forgetting key words:
"...very foundation of biological science is the *ANTICHRIST* theory of evolution. Evolution is the framework *ANTICHRIST* theory that unifies all the *ANTICHRIST-LOVING* biological sciences under one *ANTICHRIST & FASCIST* umbrella..."
Huh? Are you totally insane?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#575396 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need to ask, you don't deserve an answer.
.. I knew you wouldn't respond ..

.. this calls for punishment ..

< sitting of chair; rubbing hands >

.. I await your arrival ..

Some stable somewhere

#575397 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
What gutter?
Only once you are out of the gutter will you recognize it.

Some stable somewhere

#575398 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to buy me a drink, honey.
Oh, no! Who drank it?!? I put the ruffies in there!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#575399 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a statement I totally agree with. But I would add "requires ridicule" perhaps.
We need the unrestrained critical gaze of the comedian.
Ok, I dig that.

Requires ridicule sounds less invasive anyway.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575400 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you pray to a skydaddy!
(how am I doing?)
Lol.

Not bad, not bad.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575402 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, no worries. You just pigeonholed me with all the people insulting you for the Dr. Shrinks and Trifectas.
So now I have to accuse of you stuff. I'll think of something cliche, just give me some time.
A pigeon fit in there??

DAYUM!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#575403 Aug 19, 2013
Book of Miceah 2;1-13.
CHRISTIANTY WICKEDNESS TEMPLE JUDEGEMENT WOES

Micah 2;1-2"woe to those who are scheming what is harmful.and to those protecting what is wicked and bad,upon their beds!
By the light of the morning they proceed to do it, IT IS THE POWERE OF THEIR HAND,
AND THEY HAVE DESIRED FIELDS AND HAVE SEIZED THEM( GLOBE PEOPLE ENSLAVED IN CHRISTIANITY LIES)
ALSO HOUSES,AND HAVE TAKEM ALL OF THEM;AND THEY HAVE DEFRAUDED AN ABLE-BODIED MAN ANF HIS FAITH HASUEHOLD,A MAN AND HIS HERIDETARY POSESSION

1/The core"schemers" are on Christianity wicked adoltorous spiritual"beds"
But that spiritual effect spreads like leaven by latent example and" the deceptive power"(HEBR 3;13)
AS cHRISTIANITY WICKEDNESS PLUNGES INTO SPIRITUAL RUINATION FULLY AND DIVINE JUDGEMENT DRAGING WHOLE DEVIL SPIRIT CHRISTIANITY DOWN WITH ALL ATHEISTIC EVIL GOVERNMENTS THEY ALSO ATTMPT TO DRAG DOWN ALL CULTS AND SECTS,DOWN TO THE DARK DITCH>
2/This can be viewed as literal or spiritual"posessions " being robbed systematicaly by the CHRISTIANITY SYSYTEM,backed by the spiritual horrid example of RCC leader of all phisical and divine atrocities

they are hide under"superline apostles" warderobe and "holy man of God"
claims to the contrary(2 Cor 11;13-15)

Since evil christianity are actualy masterful spiritual predators,that'spirit" seeps outward into global christian all benominations systems already besieged by the EVIL SPIRIT EMANATING FROM THE GLOBAL FRAUDS AND EVIL DOING,AS GOD'S BLESSING IS COMPLETLY REMOVED(ZECH 1. HAG 1. MAL 1
AT THE SAME TIME,GRADUALY DEVELOPING(DANIEL 8;12)TO TERMINAL VACUM PRESENT IN TODAY CHRISTIANITY "ABOMINABLE EARTH SYSTEM" ALL TIME LOW SPIRITUALY AND "HALF SPIRITUAL RATIONS"OF FEEDING THEIR SHEEPS

it be continue..........
about nebative Christianity development aided to demonic backing are ACTIVE NOW IN CHRISTIANITY WORLDWIDE

GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO READ AND OIPEN THEIR EYES WHO REALLY IS CHRISTIANITY AND WHO IS THEIR pseudo god ?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575404 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
He has paid the price. I just took him off my Christmas mailing list.
Aw...

No Happy Holidays card?

(Of course it'd be in Japanese so is prolly think it's a menu or sumpin)

Some stable somewhere

#575405 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, sir.
But I have a question.
Why do atheists solely focus on the negative aspects of Christianity?
I mean, you don't have to follow what we do, but why can't you acknowledge any of the good that we do?
Atheists who were once Christians focus on the negative because those are what drove them to atheism.

Atheists who grew up atheist simply don't understand why anyone would believe in the stuff religious people believe in. It's just baffling to them - those people don't even think about the negative, they're just confused about the irrational positions required by religious belief.

Here's an example: we had an atheist American friend visiting. And a Japanese friend of mine, older lady, asked him "were you baptized? Can you get un-baptized?" And he said "why would I care to? All they did was pour water on my head." And she laughed and laughed b/c she understood that the water had absolutely no special meaning for him. Losing it's meaning, it is just water.

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#575406 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
...packs in a flash..

...runs out the door..

...reaches for his map..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575407 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
(you mean "de rien" - she wrote you in French)
I know.

I was tryin to be all international by responding in espanol.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#575408 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find him nauseating because of his spelling?
.. empathy dude, empathy. Or, the lack of it. Read Red Apple's posts to Duane today. Did you know he started chemo ??..
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#575409 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
mama I try the best,
but only program released my Farts in response to you
I have to be obey,
please swallow those 2 farts deeply,
maybe next time I will rebuke my program farting only to few posters like you?
plum Fart

Some stable somewhere

#575410 Aug 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
THOTH said he did it...long, long, before "YHVH" was ever even spoken of.
Who is Thoth?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#575411 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible in the same sense that the entire universe is a program running in some child's computer, in another universe, in a science class.
very urgent is to visit tomorrow your dr Shrink and ask him for package of meds for you, and beg only for 3 farts to make adjustement of your penaut brain?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#575412 Aug 19, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Free the boobies!
Hello, my name is Tide.
I 100% agree!!! We've just been talkin' about me going topless with a pencil skirt. What do u think? Should I wear a pink skirt or keep it neutral?

Hi, my name is Clementia, but u can call me any adorable name u want, I don't mind! So, how r u?

Some stable somewhere

#575413 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already explained all that to him, and to several others.
They refuse to listen to reason, they just scream like a child, "The Bible says so!!!"
It's like working "side by side" with a colleague on the other side of the planet. If that was in the Bible, they'd attempt to discredit that because its impossible.
Ugh
Pick out one prediction of the Bible for, say, future technology. Please explain to us, in advance, what humans are going to figure it out - rather than projecting your modern ideas onto it.

Some stable somewhere

#575414 Aug 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hey there Ians... I was trying to find that post you sent on the Higgs Boson particle before or after I left out yesterday to go to work. I'm going to have to look for it 2morrow to reply, Lordwilling.
Also Hiding, Mr. Charrington... I'm still back in page 27357... but would like to respond to your posts as I'm getting some educational benefit out of them. The thread is moving like white-water rapids sometimes.
Cheers & Love,
<3¸.•**<3Q
If you don't want to read everything, and you just want to find the posts that are directed for you, press "ctrl f" and enter "qu_"

If you come up with nothing, skip the page.

If you do want to read everything, well, enjoy!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#575415 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
I see.
You think Christianity is selling you a basket of iffy apples, and you're not buying it.
It's worse than that.

Christianity is trying to sell us a basket of bullshit, calling it a basket of apples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Team America 42,188
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Chuck 690,486
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Robert F 989,758
I absolutely HATE my LG V20 smartphone!!! 30 min Doctor REALITY 1
Slop your Hogs again please God!!! 54 min 1967 is calling 2
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 4 hr Mike 2232 42
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Rabbis on the Run 140
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 9 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web