Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#575289 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever you say, Adolf.
Only in your mind, my very young apprentice.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#575290 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
So you inspect pages of post for missing numbers and then magically know whose posts didn't get posted.
They weren't even deleted! You had no way of knowing who it was unless you made it happen.
You are either a mod here or a close friend of one.

Delusion is the sign of insanity, you have exhibited the signs.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#575291 Aug 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I did in my recent post about "premalink numbers". There were posts missing and just the day before I had reported "prince of darkness". When the posts started missing I went back to the day before (where the posts were that I'd reported) and low and behold all of posts from "prince of darness" had been removed.
That makes perfectly logical sense, thank you.

I believe you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575292 Aug 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It should go without saying that Daniel was having either a dream or a prophetic vision... Abstract dreams or visions obviously shouldn't be compared to the actual shape of the earth.
<quoted text>Same. One thing about our minds, Ians, is that it is not necessarily tied down to the 3D + 1/2 dimension (time) world we live in. With it, we can go back into the past and reflect... dream of where we would want to be in the future.... or rapidly, picture in our minds what could be happening all across the world if we wanted to. Obviously, satan has incredible powers of suggestion and deception mastery.
<quoted text>There are a lot of poetic expressions contained within scriptures. But ends of the earth is just another way of saying "the remotest places". I wouldn't use our own grammar to take literally. Well, you have to know "when".
I've already explained all that to him, and to several others.

They refuse to listen to reason, they just scream like a child, "The Bible says so!!!"

It's like working "side by side" with a colleague on the other side of the planet. If that was in the Bible, they'd attempt to discredit that because its impossible.

Ugh

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#575293 Aug 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text> That axial rotation of the earth (as well as gravitational effects due to the sun and moon) causes the earth to flatten in the north south direction, its axis to contract, and earth's equatorial radius to increase. This gives it what is called an equatorial bulge.

For completeness, the other type of elliptical spheroid is the prolate spheroid, which features a stretched stretched north-south axis and narrowing in the middle, like a cigar on end.
Thank you for the info.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#575294 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither.
I would check the basket before buying any of them.
But I think I'm getting what you're saying about us.
Maybe it's just that the negatives are easier to see than the positives.
The negatives affect everyone RR...not just Christians.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575295 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:

The shiny exterior hides the rotten interior, no?
Yes. Which is why you use sound, logical reason to figure out which of the 30 apples you'll buy instead of foolishly buying all of them sight unseen.

Deduce. Reason. Thinking. Tolerance.

It goes both ways, man.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575296 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There is obviously a history there that goes beyond debating an issue, or anything to do with a "Humanist vs. Christian" dialog.
Neither are speaking as a humanist or Christian.
They are speaking one to one >*Frank* to *Chester*<, as it were.
Religion or no religion has nothing to do with it.
It's a boxing match, and I'm not going to referee.
Gotcha.

So when an atheist says he wishes another pol poster would die so he can piss on his grave, you remain silent.

But when a theist says "In the beginning...", you scream GODDIDIT!

You ARE refereeing.

Just not equally or fairly.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#575297 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There is obviously a history there that goes beyond debating an issue, or anything to do with a "Humanist vs. Christian" dialog.
Neither are speaking as a humanist or Christian.
They are speaking one to one >*Frank* to *Chester*<, as it were.
Religion or no religion has nothing to do with it.
It's a boxing match, and I'm not going to referee.
That you are not going to say anything is not a surprise. When have you ever called one of your own kind down? My guess is that you have not. Oh I remember, none of them called you on trying to threaten me, so I guess you wouldn’t. You and the rest of your gang are a joke. A disgusting one but still a joke.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#575298 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel left out. I now hate you as well. I hope you die a long painful death. You deserve it.
"G"...you are being just has hateful as John is when he brings up your daughter. What you are saying is no better when they accused you of sexually assaulting her.

Fight your battles...just fight them with a little dignity.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#575299 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Aura stood up.
Bravo, Aura.
But you make a great point, if trifecta or Serah did that..........oh boy.
Hey...I have seen both sides ignore the actions of one of their own.

Besides...I was told...no one needs defending...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#575300 Aug 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the ones that belly up and flee?
There was a fire in our village Saturday night about a block from our home. It was started by an exploding Virgin Mary candle in a shop populated only by an old woman working it. The woman would have been fine except that she felt that she had to rescue a picture of the Virgin from the wall and various other devotional artifacts, and suffered extensive third degree burns waiting to be rescued. The woman explained that she thought that the Virgin was angry at her when the candle mysteriously exploded setting a fire, and would not leave her in the fire.

One can only thank God for this miracle. This woman loved the Virgin so much that she stayed in a burning room for her, and by the grace of God, was saved from death, incurring only third degree burns over much of her body.

Praise Jesus! How great thou art!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575301 Aug 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:

The negatives affect everyone RR...not just Christians.
Agreed, but that's not what I meant.

I meant that the negatives of Christianity are easier to see for atheists in that they want to see them.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#575302 Aug 19, 2013
Hey there Ians... I was trying to find that post you sent on the Higgs Boson particle before or after I left out yesterday to go to work. I'm going to have to look for it 2morrow to reply, Lordwilling.

Also Hiding, Mr. Charrington... I'm still back in page 27357... but would like to respond to your posts as I'm getting some educational benefit out of them. The thread is moving like white-water rapids sometimes.

Cheers & Love,

<3¸.•**<3Q

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#575303 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha.
So when an atheist says he wishes another pol poster would die so he can piss on his grave, you remain silent.
You ARE refereeing.
I remember once...a Christian that posted here...told me that I reminded him of a prostitute that deserved to be beaten...raped...murdered. I am not sure if that theist said..."In the beginning..." before he told me that or not.

I didn't piss on him though...nor did I scream GODDIDIT!...should I have??? LOL

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#575304 Aug 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
"G"...you are being just has hateful as John is when he brings up your daughter. What you are saying is no better when they accused you of sexually assaulting her.
Fight your battles...just fight them with a little dignity.
Lets get this straight Annie. I never accused him of "sexually assulting" his daughter. If you recall he had said he saw no problem with "incestual sex". And he said that on the heals of saying his daughter no longer wanted anything to do with him. At that point I posed the question to him (didn't accuse just questioned) that if his view on "incestual sex" had something to do with fact that his daughter no longer wanted anything to do with him.

If you're going to keep bringing it up Annie at least do it honestly with the true facts.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#575305 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Which is why you use sound, logical reason to figure out which of the 30 apples you'll buy instead of foolishly buying all of them sight unseen.
Deduce. Reason. Thinking. Tolerance.
It goes both ways, man.
You shouldn't have to search through something that's purported to be good and only good to find that it does contain bad <(Christianity)> what good is the religion if you must *divine* what is good or bad about it?

As far as the apples go, regardless of searching through to find the good ones or bad ones, they are being sold as good, and, in this analogy, if I have to search through a basket of apples to find good and bad ones when they're being sold as good.

Screw it, I don't want them that much. I can do without them.

This should tell you something about your religion and deity belief.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#575306 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but that's not what I meant.
I meant that the negatives of Christianity are easier to see for atheists in that they want to see them.
I don't know...do they want to see them or do they just not want those negatives to exist?

You don't enjoy being told that you are delusional...called a fundie...ridiculed about your education...etc...etc. You fight back...right?

I don't like being told that I am evil...incapable of doing good...daughter of sata...dog vomit.

So yes...I see those types of things...I don't have to go looking for them...they are in my face.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#575307 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha.
You ARE refereeing.
No.

You claim one is perfect, divine, a god.

The other side of that two humans are arguing.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#575308 Aug 19, 2013
Now I would like everyone to go back over the past few pages and notice if you will who's posts have been removed. Yep, you got it, good old g_o_d/Ben/Lamchop.

Obviously Topix is keeping an eye on him, and once again he's crossed the line. Because Topix doesn't remove posts or posters for no reason at all. And myself nor anyone else has the power to remove his or anyone elses posts.

What ever happened or happens to him he's brought on himself all by himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min here 47,728
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 9 min Baby-j2cra 164
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min 2all 646,307
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 17 min WasteWater 2,004
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 19 min Mustang GT Girl 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min X Pendable 182,614
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min VIKING 971,543
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr oneear69 38,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web