“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#575083 Aug 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Now for my research...didn't really find where Jesus sat around and made fun of a woman's breasts but...oh well...I will keep looking.
Song of Solomon 7:7-8 ESV
Your stature is like a palm tree, and your breasts are like its clusters. I say I will climb the palm tree and lay hold of its fruit. Oh may your breasts be like clusters of the vine, and the scent of your breath like apples,
Proverbs 5:18-19 ESV
Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love.
Song of Solomon 8:10 ESV
I was a wall, and my breasts were like towers; then I was in his eyes as one who finds peace.
Isaiah 66:11
That you may nurse and be satisfied from her consoling breast; that you may drink deeply with delight from her glorious abundance.”
Song of Solomon 8:8 ESV
We have a little sister, and she has no breasts. What shall we do for our sister on the day when she is spoken for?
Hosea 9:14 ESV
Give them, O Lord— what will you give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
You are getting them all hot and bothered!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#575084 Aug 19, 2013
Although I never think that writer was no Christian to begin with, but He say he wants to leave Christianity, I say good riddance. That no have anything to with God/Jesus.
[QUOTE who="AnnieJ"]<quo ted text>
Shouldn't only God/Jesus be speaking for the faith that represents them?
So...you speak for the 2+ billion Christians? Did they pick you to do that...did you campaign for that job...was there an election...or are you self-appointed?
Yes I'm speaking for Christianity. Isn't that what I said in the writings? If another Christian want to speak for Christianity to, they can.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#575085 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a rabid dog would be too loyal for you to deserve. You lost your self respect? Yeah, right.
Go ahead and hate me. It feels better than crying doesn't it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#575086 Aug 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the ones that belly up and flee?
look in the mirror and you will see one.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#575087 Aug 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is not surprising to you and me, since we understand that the words are the uninspired speculations of ancient, ignorant goatherds and have nothing to do with a deity.
But to somebody claiming that they are the words of a god that has scientific knowledge so advanced that it knew about and foretold of hydrothermal vents on the sea floor, a nummular earth on stilts model is an embarrassment.
People will read into their magic books whatever they want to find.

Have realized that it is as stupid as reading tea leaves.

Hey! Did you know that Abraham Lincoln prophecied Adolf Hitler in the Gettysburg Address ?

It's ture, "4 score and 20 years ago" is about the 4th month and 20th day. Adolf Hitler was born on April 4th (4/20)

And his name was Abraham, too! The Bible predicted Abraham would lead a nation of millions of people... The USA !!!!

ROFLMAO

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#575088 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so my one burning question to you is, why would you want to make that argument?
For me, the subtle differences in how words parse out reality such that we can be cognitively aware of our world around us is important. I would prefer a different word for each different attributed meaning - but languages don't do that. We attempt to do so in science; hence scientific jargon.
Isn't it better to understand that to confuse?
Here's the crux: if you wanted to understand atheists, you'd want to know how they/we define words. Forcing definitions on us isn't getting closer to our understanding of reality, it's a poor attempt to shape it.
And the same works both ways. If I wanted to understand waaasssuuup, I'd have to understand his way of speaking about the world using words in the way he defines them.
Now I don't care one bit to understand waaasssuuup. The man has demonstrated himself immune to learning, bigoted against people not like him, and arrogant towards other cultures and religions. But I would like to understand how "normal" Christians experience spirituality and talk about it - thus far, few have been able to discuss such things on here. Not sure why.
Oh, I see. It's a one-way street with you.

I have to restrain from using faith in a way that you/they deem unfit but you/they can say Goddidit, skydaddy, magic man in the clouds, zombie Jesus, etc and I just have to accept it.

Gotcha.

I'll work on that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#575090 Aug 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Few follow anything but their egos and twists their religion to justify it. Maybe I did too. I am going to be what I am and not use any excuses.
I really tried, it was a waste of time. The Bible is a joke and Jesus gave lousy advice.
If there is a Bible God it can kiss my ass.
it's going to be [your] azz alright.

So [you] really tried, and [you]really failed. The lament of most
"ex Christians"

You failed because [you] lost your Faith. It's all on YOU, not God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575091 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Tri isn't you and not representative of you.
Thank you.

He represents a twisted version of hate filled Christianity, the kind that atheists love.

It drives me nuts.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#575092 Aug 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and hate me. It feels better than crying doesn't it.
No hate, justified anger yes but it will pass it always does, I don't allow myself to choke on resentment, however, I am done crying over you. Please resume feeling sorry for yourself.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575093 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw the Bible. I have been convinced it is a pack of lies.
Enjoy your fantasy world.
But you'll stay here and argue it ad nauseum.

Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575094 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sadly
that you RCC adulter follow idols and cement made figures of aduler of 15 century MARY, and satan pseudo jesus christ 2 Cor 11;13-15
....and you are his"shiny"servant
you can only do one thing,
just pray to God for mercy and step down bow head before concrete idols and gay new pope
I'm not Catholic, I don't pray to Mary.

Try again.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575095 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
trifecta1 wrote:
Not applicable.
Just because you cut and paste a verse from the internet and plot it down don't mean you have a clue. So much "Christians" here I see do that from I come here last yr because I no know what that verse have to do with what we talking about.
<quoted text>
.. what do you think Trifecta1 losses by being nice ??..
Ego.

Some unknown 'foothold' over strangers.

Hi HL, how are you honey?
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#575096 Aug 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get down from your soap box now. I’ve heard all the hogwash you posted before. I’m not interested. If you don’t want to believe then don’t. That is between you and God, not you and me.
Which god? All are superstition!

http://www.godchecker.com/

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575097 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the Christian god appeared before me, I'd shoot him in the face, I don't currently have a gun but can still say this with confidence, hey! Is that why Christians love guns? Interesting. If I heard him speak to me, I'd seek professional help immediately.
As for the rest of your post *weeeeeee*
Red herring.

I hope, at least, that you learned something.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575098 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, which god? Ashera? Baal? Yaweh? Satan? Jesus? Which one? C'mon, I need to know before I decide whether to bother with a gun, I did see an awesome two hand viking sword today, that might suffice.
God.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#575099 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. It's a one-way street with you.
I have to restrain from using faith in a way that you/they deem unfit but you/they can say Goddidit, skydaddy, magic man in the clouds, zombie Jesus, etc and I just have to accept it.
Gotcha.
I'll work on that.
I have been reading, without posting, but at this point let me tell you what I think.

You need to work on something, yes.

But it's not on being a wiseass and a jerk.

Or you'll be paying the price in the long run.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575100 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
keep good fight my friend
I have to prepare against them, full bucket of farts and hanging yellow pflegm sperm from their noses?
see you later
poor Annie maybe sleeps or seat on the corner wondering about hungry homeless,but not giving them a speck of bread crunch?(piece)
<quoted text>
.. what's funny about it ??..
The part where ShrinkyDink stopped typing?
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#575101 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I alway say I am follower of Jesus,and His spiritual appointed warrior with Sword making FUN AND UGLY JOKES AGAINST ALL ATHEISTS AND IMMORAL PIGS TRYING TO FIGHT AGAINST KINGDOM OF GOD
I like many of those believers here,but lot of them they will receive deadly jokes,laughs,and stinking farts after eating vhilly beans during brake time
he heeeeeeeeee
their reports works for f....
because topix Mod know that I post jokes and laugh mostly on this thread full of jerks,masturbators,and poor cheap atheists,gays w/d...in their a... and lesbians using plastic 13 inch long dildos
what a shame births gave this earth
to reside such immoral insects and worms look like huamns with brains size of fish embrio?
Bye
Good riddance

Jesus scheißt auf du bist hässlich Gesicht Dr. stinky

In der Tat, sandte Jesus schier endlos ganze Familie in die Hölle - jeden verdammten Generation!

Too harsh?
LMAO

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575102 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:

You are letting your frustrations rule your brain.
No different than any other woman. I was wrong.

---

JuicyLullz wrote:

Ah a personal attack when confronted with reality.

---
BenAdam wrote:
No personal attack. Maybe if you had been honest.....
Hahaha!!!

You forgot which sock you were posting from, BenLamGod.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#575103 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
No hate, justified anger yes but it will pass it always does, I don't allow myself to choke on resentment, however, I am done crying over you. Please resume feeling sorry for yourself.
Pardon me for being so unappreciative.

Thank you God for the microbes eating my liver !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 230,150
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 751,398
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 8 min golgo90 566
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min waaasssuuup 549,013
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min EdmondWA 96,154
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 20 min ANY DAY NOW 181
If u cought MOM blowing Dad...... (Aug '09) 28 min turkey_78 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Dr_Zorderz 261,735
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr hornybottom 1,075

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE