Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Imhotep

United States

#575215 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deffend nobody you poor miserable sick lesbian
God doesn't need and deffends and man protections
He is able to Fart at you any time without of any outside help.
YOU MADE JOKE OF THE MONTH,AND PROOF HOW STUPID YOU ARE
only God knows who I am
I urinate on all of you and your opinions,you are less worth from normal living cockroaches who clean kitchen sinks, opinions of atheists,lesbians gays,scums, and godless pigs are worth only to throw to the valley of death and throw few buckets of Brimstone and muriatic acid to disolve yours filths and hates of own MAKER?
you contribute nothing to this world and life,only spread venom,hate,feces and stinks
GO TO HELL ASAP
I fix all of you to the end of this thread?
only true believers receive glory and grace from God,and my respect?
Jesus scheißt auf du bist hässlich Gesicht Dr. stinky

Sind Jesus nasse Fürze lecker?
Imhotep

United States

#575216 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deffend nobody you poor stupid creature,God doesn't need helps of humans
anyway hell is waiting for you for sure and full bucket of cow urines ,mud on your coffin,and worms consumint your immoral dead body,entering all holes of your body
pfej how ugly theater about you is your death and after death
FART FART
huuuuuuu

Imhotep

United States

#575217 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Farts at your f....Votze nose?
schliess deine Klappe du kliene Schwuchtel?
I get ready with all of you,you f.........shame and abomination born on this earth

Imhotep

United States

#575219 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not wiped s...on your a... can stick together like Super glue with you and your old wrinkles sick psiorasis skin?
fart? one left over for you'stick together"

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#575221 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Put up what, precisely? Evolution is the framework theory of all the biological sciences. You want me to post every last paper in biological science?
No. It wouldn't matter how many papers I posted here, you'll cling like a desperately frightened child to your willful ignorance and continue to be a science-denier.
It would just waste my time - and I've already done this over and over with you science denying, Catholic doctrine believing creationists.
2. Help with what, precisely? You've kind of lost me now.
1. you neglected to put a cpl words in your comment so i corrected it for you:

"Evolution is the framework *ANTICHRIST* theory of *SOME* biological sciences"

i.e., evolution is NOT the framework for objective and/or Creationist theory for the biological sciences AND these are the folks on the more correct foundation!:)

2. i will help you by receiving the pic of yourself that you want to give me:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#575222 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
*pre-chews a Cheez-it and spits in it Annie's mouth*
There, buddy. I absorbed all the fat out of it for you.
:)
:-/

You sucked all the salt off of it...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#575223 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you honestly believe the above true, then you simply do not understand biological science and how it employs methodologies to produce evidence. I say this because you claim very strange and nonscientific things about human phylogeny, and speciation.
Nor do you seem to grasp that the very foundation of biological science is the theory of evolution. Evolution is the framework theory that unifies all the biological sciences under one umbrella.
Furthermore, you don't seem to understand that mental is physical. Spiritual experience is brain experience. Moral decisions are brain decisions. These are completely and utterly measurable, testable and we can construct disprovable hypotheses, derived from larger theories, to examine them.
Biological science doesn't speak to whatever you mean by "the eternal." That would be outside the boundaries of the discipline.
Of course you're welcome to believe that biological science can't understand it all or is incapable of measuring "the eternal" or whatever you believe in. I'd prefer you didn't make false proclamations, though, since that's dishonest.
LOL! you keep forgetting key words:

"...very foundation of biological science is the *ANTICHRIST* theory of evolution. Evolution is the framework *ANTICHRIST* theory that unifies all the *ANTICHRIST-LOVING* biological sciences under one *ANTICHRIST & FASCIST* umbrella..."
Imhotep

United States

#575224 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you confessed to them on this topic
I am not christian,nor priest,or any teacher, not also deffend God(God doesn't need any fallen humans to defend Him? before whom? before all those mud dung insects babling own death sentences)
Bible doesn't teach that eternal fure hell exists to bake your stinking insect earthly body cauind stinks from oven fumes
you die like earthly worm.immoral body full of diseases and wrinkles will be eaten by dogs,worms,vermits,insects and your life story will be inhalated(beacuse worthless shamefull life is going to be never to rememeber we don't need this stinks rejecting own MAKER)
Das Forum wird sich fragen, wie viel Zeit Sie haben, um sich völlig unwissend und vulgär! Ich denke, man erfuhr in Ihrer Gemeinde!

Jesus saugt seinen Vater und Hure Mutter, genau wie du!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#575225 Aug 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It should drive you crazy RR. Despite the fact that faith should be an individual concern...when you call yourself a part of a larger group...what one does...reflects upon all of you as a whole.
That is an aspect of Christianity is it not...part of the "church"...the body of Christ?
I do not believe that Christianity is in as much danger from outside forces as it is by the forces that can be found within. Those inside forces has been...is...and will continue to be what influences peoples beliefs concerning Christianity. That is why that I am surprised at times that more people do not speak up about what is happening inside the "church". NOTE: When I speak of "church"...I am referring to the "body of Christ" aspect.
I know...difficult to deal with...almost impossible to change...
You bring up a good point.

When it's said by atheists, that by some effort of atheist action, the Christian Church is slowly being revealed for what it is, does, and represents.

It isn't something that atheists are bringing about - because we are atheists - and that because of being atheists - we have some *special power* that only the atheist can wield. No. Anyone can see it and point to if they only take the time to observe, reflect and then act upon that.

All that atheists and others do is help to expose the rot that is already there.

Christianity is bringing about it's own demise.

All that's happening as far as the atheist part played, is that someone is finally standing up and pointing to it, and calling it out for what it is and does.

The dirty secret is being exposed.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#575226 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're even willing to slide into the gutter with Red Apples, are you?
What gutter?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575227 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Read his posts right after I got blocked.
Only a Mod or friend of one would know I was blocked the day it happened.
Send the link. I don't know where to look.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575228 Aug 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
LOL!!!
And you know what's hillarious is that he thinks I did something to get him banned. Now that's funny, because the only person I've reported in over a year was the poster that went by "prince of darkness". And the reason I reported him was because all he did was spew foul curse filled garbage in here. And thankfully Topix looked into it and booted him out of here.
So if g_o_d/Ben/Lambchops got in trouble with Topix it was because of someone other then me reporting him. Poor guy is so paranoid he's coming unglued right before our eyes. I sure hope he's no longer teaching. Not that I believe he ever was a "purfesir". But if he was and still is I feel sorry for anyone he teaches. I would hope that the powers that be where he works see him for what he is. A very unstable person!!!
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know "prince of darkness" and I don't know what someone has to do to get banned.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575229 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
You back Red Apples, the most vile Christian liar and think we can be friends ?
You show exactly what you are.
What makes him the most vile Christian liar?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575230 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<dances a jig> //.\///..- <does the two step>--.--.__..
Better?
You forgot to buy me a drink, honey.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#575232 Aug 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're even willing to slide into the gutter with Red Apples, are you?
Ole darwin wishes death on someone..........I'd say its you rolling around in the gutter counselor. Of course it seems that type of person is your clientelle anyway. Now look what you went ahead and did to your Armani suit..........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575233 Aug 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
:-/
You sucked all the salt off of it...
Oh, sorry. Lemme remedy that.

Here, suck it off.

**sticks out tounge**

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#575234 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> You bring up a good point.
When it's said by atheists, that by some effort of atheist action, the Christian Church is slowly being revealed for what it is, does, and represents.
It isn't something that atheists are bringing about - because we are atheists - and that because of being atheists - we have some *special power* that only the atheist can wield. No. Anyone can see it and point to if they only take the time to observe, reflect and then act upon that.
All that atheists and others do is help to expose the rot that is already there.
Christianity is bringing about it's own demise.
All that's happening as far as the atheist part played, is that someone is finally standing up and pointing to it, and calling it out for what it is and does.
The dirty secret is being exposed.
You are correct, sir.

But I have a question.

Why do atheists solely focus on the negative aspects of Christianity?

I mean, you don't have to follow what we do, but why can't you acknowledge any of the good that we do?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#575235 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the point?
Do you think that Christianity needs defending?
Instead of attacking the person, attack the post - the point.
Just try it.
No, there has to be more.

The person IS their beliefs. They claim they are secular humanists. Well then that means they have some assumptions as to how people and this universe came about. That is part of who they are as a person or people. Just like Adam and Eve is a part of Christianity.

When unbelievers attack Christianity, they attack such bible issues as adam and eve, the flood, jonah and the whale, if Jesus myth or he never died etc. And based on those issues, they make certain intellectual and personality claims about the Christian. OK.

It's the same thing with the humanist. Secular Humanism needs to be attacked based on their Faith in science. The short comings in that faith, is a very steep slope that they can't argue or recover from IMO and based on their beliefs certain claims can and should be made about them.

That is fair game. Me and you have different reasons for being on the billboard.

Christianity do not need defending no. But based on these so called secular humanists beliefs, their post, their point, and to some extent their character personality and intellect should be attacked based on their beliefs. I think it's fair game for the Humanist, and I think it's fair game for the Christian.

Your beliefs are who you are. And if you going to be a Christian or a Secular Humanist, defend who you are.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#575238 Aug 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If I said the earth is spherical, the earth is round, the earth has a circular rotation and a sphere has a circular shape - that will all be correct to say in our own language but it isn't customarily acceptable to say all that. I can use only one description if I want to.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not correct.
Good Afternoon their Ians... I disagree with you on the matter.
<quoted text>The earth is no more circular
False... anyone with common sense knows that that a spherical earth is a 3D circular object... it should go without saying, really. Any squarish planets out there???
<quoted text> than an ice cube is square or the pyramids are triangles.
An ice cube surely isn't triangular nor is a triangle squarish. And neither of which are circular.
<quoted text>Circles, squares and triangles are two dimensional (2D) projections (shadows) of three dimensional (3D) analogs called spheres, cubes and pyramids. The words are no more interchangeable than planes (2D) and lines (1D) are, or than lines (1D) and points (0D). Gods and 8th graders studying Euclidean geometry would know this even if ignorant ancient goatherds didn't.
I didn't say the earth was a circle in my above statement. Obviously circular and cirle are not necessarily always the same. "Circular could refer to a 3D object, correct? Now, on a previous post I mentioned how the hebrew word, prounounced 'chuwg' could also be classified as a sphere according to a lexicon. Hence the use of the word circle in the scriptures... the scripture is referring to a sphere. If anyone is interested, this is what I wrote to Aura the other day:
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>As far as their concept for spherical... I know that even though english is a lot newer when compared to ancient hebrew ---> just like english, certain words were used generally for multiple descriptions or one could use a word more descriptively though it wouldn't be necessary. For example, the writer of Isaiah used the hebrew word pronounced "chuwg" to generalize his description of the earth rather than the hebrew word pronounced "duwr" which would mean "ball" (which would probaly be as close as one could get to sphere but "duwr" is not exclusive to what we would consider spherical). The writer in his time, didn't have to write "ball of the earth" in his communication to his readers. He used a word that was acceptable to the grammar of their own language. The transliteration of that ancient word into our english grammar is what is mostly at issue.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#575239 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Hell, maggot.
Nothing but pity for you. Whatever happened to fill you with hate I pray I never know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 56,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Phooey 650,725
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 106,092
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 38 min Johnny 26
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 42 min Sparky 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min X Pendable 182,982
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 56 min Half a twin 445,934
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web