Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#575020 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what do you lose by being nice to people ??..
I'm nice to plenty of people on here, just mostly you're not one of them :)

I'm nice to you right now.

But when you argue against Christianity, which you have the right to do and I don't have a problem with that, I'm all for FREE SPEECH. or you support Secular Humanism, all bets are off and I will treat you with the same utter contempt disdain and disrespect I have for that religion.

So as long as when you write to me it's not criticizing Christianity or supporting Secular Humanism, we will get along just fine. Who knows...maybe even become friends LOL.

But that won't happen. Because of your support for Secular Humanism which I in the strongest sense thinks is an evil immoral corrupt religion. And that is how I see you as a Secular Humanist. So me being nice to you...won't be for long because you attack my religion, I'm going to attack yours with no restraints.

You want me to be nice to you, don't write to me arguing philosophies beliefs or religions. write about the weather :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#575021 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
keep good fight my friend
I have to prepare against them, full bucket of farts and hanging yellow pflegm sperm from their noses?
see you later
poor Annie maybe sleeps or seat on the corner wondering about hungry homeless,but not giving them a speck of bread crunch?(piece)
oy!lol!. You is a funny writer Shrink lol.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#575022 Aug 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
LOL.[breasts hang like two garden hose]...ROFLMBO, that is funny as heck lol. <quoted text>????
Who cares? Whether or not you or anyone else believes I'm a fraud does not affect me or what I write one ioda. I think you're a fradulent atheist, you care? I hope not LOL.
It's what [I] think about [MY] Faith that matters. Who are you again? lol. The only other opinion that matters is YHWH Almighty. And I don't expect my soul to face YHWH for many many yrs. But even if my soul was to face YHWH right now, I'm good :)
My headline is my headline.[I] like it :)
"I have always noticed that in portraits of really great writers the mouth is always firmly closed." Gertrude Stein
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#575024 Aug 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
LOL.[breasts hang like two garden hose]...ROFLMBO, that is funny as heck lol. <quoted text>????
Who cares? Whether or not you or anyone else believes I'm a fraud does not affect me or what I write one ioda. I think you're a fradulent atheist, you care? I hope not LOL.
It's what [I] think about [MY] Faith that matters. Who are you again? lol. The only other opinion that matters is YHWH Almighty. And I don't expect my soul to face YHWH for many many yrs. But even if my soul was to face YHWH right now, I'm good :)
My headline is my headline.[I] like it :)
you are right my friend

those scums are frauds,
and HL have enough of courage to stick AAA batery in her hole,and babling about breast feeding own babies?

hanging breasts like back yard hoses have nothing to do with feeding babies in early young age,

today their ugly hanging skins have connection with sexual perversion sucked this breast skins by all kind of man,old age, and ugliness following according to their wicked sins causing old age,sickness,hanging hoses on the front,or dead balls at end death like worthless earthly insects, so this future is HL,Annie,and all who hates own MAKER?

BE GOOD WARRIOR,AND SPREAD JOKES AGAINST THEM ,THOSE ABOMINABLE, GODLESS MAMA JAMBA BABLERS, WICKED,IMMORAL JERKS
AND BRAINS SIZE OF CHICKEN BRAIN

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#575025 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia came into it when you said you can hunt them in Australia.
A vegetarian eating crow. Funny!
You brought Australia into it, which I've already demonstrated. I'm sure you think your funny so it's all good. I don't eat crows, don't even see them anymore. Got an upgrade to eagles, turkeys, blue jays and even pretty pink flamingos, go figure. Did see a moth the other day, I killed it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#575027 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be nice, no.
But Jesus would want you to.
Shame on you again.
<quoted text>
.. when you point a finger at someone else, three fingers point back at you ..
??? eh?

Alright I going to play along to see if you know what you talking about.

So show me where I point a finger. Who I point it to and what did I accuse them of? because you people not good with specifics. You write some charge and when asked to back it turn silent.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#575028 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
i already reside on planet called earth? a nice part though so i can't complain, say, did you eat any boogers today? clean yo face :p
NO YOU DON'T RESIDE ON PLANET EARTH
you are worthless insect residing in the mud and dung laying on this earth,
rather clean your face from weekend sucking other d....
what I eat,it is my business
your questions stick to your a....and loud fart at the nose of your lesbian boy friend with attached plastic 12 inch on the front to ficken( f.... you

Location hidden

#575029 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
The passage in question is Genesis 22:2.
2 Then God said,“Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah.
The reason why it's in question is the "your only son" part.
That is of course false, Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac.
What is meant by "your only son" is his only son through the covenant of God.
Isaac's ancestors gave birth to Moses, which was God's plan.
Ishmael's ancestors gave birth to Mohamed, also His plan.
It's a pity that more people don't bother looking in to things before judging them.
Don't ask a Christian "which god". You know that answer.
Well, if the Christian god appeared before me, I'd shoot him in the face, I don't currently have a gun but can still say this with confidence, hey! Is that why Christians love guns? Interesting. If I heard him speak to me, I'd seek professional help immediately.

As for the rest of your post *weeeeeee*

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#575031 Aug 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And the self claimed "Christian" fraud keeps digging it's hole deeper and deeper.
Priceless!!!
that one wouldn't make a wart on a Christians A$$!
Imhotep

United States

#575032 Aug 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, God did give us free will. We can both ours as we see fit.
An often quoted, and very effective line for producing converts to the cult of Jesus(Christianity) is as follows:

What is so hard about accepting a FREE gift of salvation from the Lord Jesus Christ?
It doesn't require anything on your part, but to accept it.

This line of reasoning is used repeatedly by those trolling for converts in schools, offices, on TV, and just about anywhere else you find an aggressive member of the cult of Jesus.

It's the same nonsense that is spewed and taught in Bible study classrooms in most churches.

The problem is that the gift of salvation as taught in the Bible is anything but free.

It first requires that you perform a work. That work is believing Jesus is your Savior and that only he can serve as your intermediary with God. Of course it also means that you accept all the baggage that goes along with that.

It means you accept as truth that this "God" will punish people for the "sin" of disbelief(Mark 16:16, John 16:9, John 3:18, John 3:36, Heb 3:12, 1 John 2:22),

it requires that you worship a God who will provide infinite punishment for finite sins, and it requires that you accept a God with the behavior of a rather manipulative, power hungry, petty tyrant.

It means you must abandon your mind to save your soul. You must confess Jesus is your Lord and worship him as such.

That act is a "work" in itself. Faith is also a work.

Make no mistake concerning the actual nature of this so-called "free" gift.

Salvation is exchanged for worship and it's nothing more than a holy barter system where you say the magic words and you are saved.

On the surface it's cheap, easy, and painless. It appeals to anyone who doesn't want to be burdened with thinking for themselves, but it's in no sense "free".

This form of holy fire insurance is nothing more than false advertising and should be treated with the same regard one would have when he opens a box of Cracker Jacks and digs out the cheap trinket that came as a "free" gift when you purchased the box it came in.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#575034 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
You convinced me that Jesus, God and the Bible are a bunch of crap that no one really believes in.
Thanks, Mr. Apples.
I am going to be a lying scumbag just like you.
I suppose you are going to get Topix to silence me again for a few days for telling the truth. You are a proven coward and liar. You are a perfect Catholic Christian.
You can't stand anyone saying anything that you don't approve of.
You are perfect example of why your religion needs to die a quick death. It is the most evil thing on the planet and you are one of the most evil adherents to it on this forum.
Please go be with your Zombie God. The sooner the better.
hey goof
rather you POS and like you don't read Bible, not"no one"like you claim

I agree about old crip RA he got implanted devil device pomping blood to his wicked heart, to live shot time and insult everyone around,
old crip is zombie without of brain,only poisonous blood flows in his return from death body,resurected by satan ,received from him small electronic pump,pumping blood and spread foams of snake from his wicked old mouth( female part between their legs)

see you later my freeny, your name is on my front desk?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#575035 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. cognitive dissonance, baby. If something doesn't fit into one's established paradigm, it must be rejected ..
I guess he was rejecting it and fitting it into something he understands.
.. many posters on this thread are convinced you're not really a scientist but instead an atheist wacko so your message becomes unreliable and your audience contemptible. Instead of accepting your evidence, they make mental adjustments so their relationship with 'normal science' and 'normal language interpretation' can remain intact ..

.. we had a similar situation with emergent consciousness. Your paradigm of neuropsychology didn't fit my paradigm hence we rejected each other's evidence. William James, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Kuhn and Leon Festinger can add volumes to the psychological quandary. Most misconceptions on this thread coalesce into a script attune with an individual's bias ..
You interpreted neuroscientists' claims to mean something akin to "beyond the physical realm" which they weren't actually suggesting. If I recall correctly. You were right about the name of what they were studying, though.
.. regardless of our brief tiffs, I know you still want to have sex with me. Did Tide feed and water you while I was gone ??..
Huh?

Location hidden

#575036 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
The passage in question is Genesis 22:2.
2 Then God said,“Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah.
The reason why it's in question is the "your only son" part.
That is of course false, Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac.
What is meant by "your only son" is his only son through the covenant of God.
Isaac's ancestors gave birth to Moses, which was God's plan.
Ishmael's ancestors gave birth to Mohamed, also His plan.
It's a pity that more people don't bother looking in to things before judging them.
Don't ask a Christian "which god". You know that answer.
Seriously, which god? Ashera? Baal? Yaweh? Satan? Jesus? Which one? C'mon, I need to know before I decide whether to bother with a gun, I did see an awesome two hand viking sword today, that might suffice.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#575038 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost my self respect.
.. interesting response ..

.. could self-discipline lead to self-respect ??..

.. for me, someone's refusal to return insults is an indicator of integrity resulting from self-discipline which ultimately leads to high self-esteem ..

THE WISDOM OF RIVER TAM

"We should be nice to people because they're human."

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#575039 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaahahahahahahaha!
Pure comedy.
pure bitterness and bigotry rather than objective consideration on your part - so sad for you.

YOU'RE FIRED!

Location hidden

#575040 Aug 19, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOU DON'T RESIDE ON PLANET EARTH
you are worthless insect residing in the mud and dung laying on this earth,
rather clean your face from weekend sucking other d....
what I eat,it is my business
your questions stick to your a....and loud fart at the nose of your lesbian boy friend with attached plastic 12 inch on the front to ficken( f.... you
I DON'T RESIDE ON PLANET EARTH? but am worthless insect residing in the mud and dung laying on this earth? As in the planet earth I don't reside on? If I spent the weekend sucking d.... I wouldn't be here, I'd be married again, I'd be having sex right now, heaven forfend! He would have a real d... too, I wouldn't suck a fake one. Were the boogers laced with crack?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#575041 Aug 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!lol!. You is a funny writer Shrink lol.
I alway say I am follower of Jesus,and His spiritual appointed warrior with Sword making FUN AND UGLY JOKES AGAINST ALL ATHEISTS AND IMMORAL PIGS TRYING TO FIGHT AGAINST KINGDOM OF GOD
I like many of those believers here,but lot of them they will receive deadly jokes,laughs,and stinking farts after eating vhilly beans during brake time
he heeeeeeeeee
their reports works for f....
because topix Mod know that I post jokes and laugh mostly on this thread full of jerks,masturbators,and poor cheap atheists,gays w/d...in their a... and lesbians using plastic 13 inch long dildos
what a shame births gave this earth
to reside such immoral insects and worms look like huamns with brains size of fish embrio?
Bye

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#575042 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No baby. We just rule out silly ideas that have no evidence and equate with fiction.
2. Very kind of you to offer.
1. like i said - put up or shut up

2. anything i can do to help;)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#575043 Aug 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. interesting response ..
.. could self-discipline lead to self-respect ??..
.. for me, someone's refusal to return insults is an indicator of integrity resulting from self-discipline which ultimately leads to high self-esteem ..
THE WISDOM OF RIVER TAM
"We should be nice to people because they're human."
3 Farts are swiftly sent to you,straight to your nostrils ,farts fumes penetrating your brain size of male rats little balls

you got not wisdom to have river tam inside of your rat balls brain?
he heeeeeeeeeeee poor poor poor mama HL with clitoris hanging like old fire department hose?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#575044 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
You convinced me that Jesus, God and the Bible are a bunch of crap that no one really believes in.
Thanks, Mr. Apples.
I am going to be a lying scumbag just like you.
I suppose you are going to get Topix to silence me again for a few days for telling the truth. You are a proven coward and liar. You are a perfect Catholic Christian.
You can't stand anyone saying anything that you don't approve of.
You are perfect example of why your religion needs to die a quick death. It is the most evil thing on the planet and you are one of the most evil adherents to it on this forum.
Please go be with your Zombie God. The sooner the better.
Is that you "prince of darkness"? Why the new name? Did Topix boot you off using the old one?

Maybe you'll have better luck fooling your junior high classmates fraud!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Gabriel 985,985
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 28 min Skin Head Water Park 27,260
News Federal court tosses out racist Texas voter sup... 31 min Retribution 3
News Trump gathered with possible Flake challengers ... 1 hr discocrisco 1
Do you believe that Jesus created the earth and... 1 hr Jake999 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Jake999 46,291
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr lastpost 4,298
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RCC Literally God... 686,022
More from around the web