Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#574974 Aug 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus never called anyone "Christians", Christian. These phony atheists are [your] friends. You may have to be nice to them, I Don't.
I guess the prayer didn't work.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#574976 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."
-Jesus
Not applicable.

Just because you cut and paste a verse from the internet and plot it down don't mean you have a clue. So much "Christians" here I see do that from I come here last yr because I no know what that verse have to do with what we talking about.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#574978 Aug 19, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Es ist Zeit für Sie zu Hause zu bleiben,
Ihre homosexuellen Fanclub vermisst dich
Leck mich am Arsch!
(_!_)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#574981 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay, Don't be angry.
Maybe you should pray.
Like this guy?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#574983 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now you are making a difference between the faith believers have and the trust in medical science that nonbelievers have, that you are labeling faith.
And they are different enough that you need to label them "faith 1" and "faith 2."
Ok. I see. So, is this normal in English? You just take a word and add a number to it to differentiate it from wildly different meanings that you would also like associated with that word?
Wouldn't it be easier to simply use a different word? Like...uhm...oh, I don't know "trust"?
As in "person X wasn't familiar with medicines, but needed something for his cold, so he went to the doctor. Person X trusted doctors because, well, he had heard they had trained for some time and were, apparently, trusted by the government to heal people."
Yeah. We have a word for that. It's called "trust." If you need to emphasize the ignorance part, go with "blind trust."
Understood.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#574984 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I asked for an answer regarding where you got the context of Isaac being Abraham's 'only begotten son'. This is what you presented me with.
I wouldn't tell my husband to knock up another woman. At all. Ever. I would become the village clown and babysitter for all the other children and expect my husband to keep his dick in his dress. I would also seek help for him so he could stop doing stupid sh!t because his imaginary friend told him to.
I presented you with the evidence you asked for and why Isaac is the "only begotten" son of Abraham.

And if you heard God speak, too?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#574986 Aug 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Not applicable.
Just because you cut and paste a verse from the internet and plot it down don't mean you have a clue. So much "Christians" here I see do that from I come here last yr because I no know what that verse have to do with what we talking about.
I'm trying to tell you to be nice.

It seems an attempt at futility as this point.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#574987 Aug 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay, Don't be angry.
Maybe you should pray.

I guess the prayer didn't work.
????

YAWN. Don't you be so insecure. Maybe you should freethink.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#574989 Aug 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Relationship? were you under the impression we were ever friends? aye!lol!...you is a funny writer!
We never had a relationship for it to become "tenuous". My writing to you is strictly based on your professed morality and your religion. That's it.
.. your headline is: "I.Spirit.Son.God.”..

.. writer, your mocking of Annie's breasts, the very breasts that may have fed a child, does not reflect Christ-like qualities. Anyone who employs such tactics while claiming to be a Jesus follower will inevitably be labeled a fraud ..

"I have always noticed that in portraits of really great writers the mouth is always firmly closed." Gertrude Stein

Location hidden

#574990 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Lamchop wrote:
"Despite its name, the Australia Brush Turkey is not related to the American Turkey. Might as well call a Boomer a Deer.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Perhaps had you payed attention that ship would still be dock at your port.
Um, that shows me asking you how Australia came into it, I did mention that I asked you that. Wow. You mean, I missed out on more of your dishonesty? Bummer. How devastating.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#574992 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian knife fight.
Such a loving God!
???? knife fights? stonings?? you have quite a vivid imagination there, are you on LSD? how is there a knife fight or stoning on a internet forum?? You is a mad writer.

Location hidden

#574993 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I presented you with the evidence you asked for and why Isaac is the "only begotten" son of Abraham.
And if you heard God speak, too?
The passage you gave me holds no *context* of Isaac being Abraham's only begotten son. Did you even read it? Did you bother to read what I actually posted?

If I heard god speak? Which god? Be specific.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#574994 Aug 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus never called anyone "Christians", Christian. These phony atheists are [your] friends. You may have to be nice to them, I Don't.
.. what do you lose by being nice to people ??..

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#574995 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for an answer, not a moral implication.
I gave you an answer.
The morality of it all is quite different.
But who's to say you wouldn't want the same?
Say you are Sarah, and you can't get pregnant. So your husband knocks up your maid. Then later on, you get fixed and now you can bear children. Would you want your man's mistress and their bastard son to live with you in your own house?
You'd likely kick all thre of them out, yes?
Unless God Himself told you to do otherwise...
Dad....Geezes Crest! I just want to borrow the fricking car!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#574997 Aug 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that shows me asking you how Australia came into it, I did mention that I asked you that. Wow. You mean, I missed out on more of your dishonesty? Bummer. How devastating.
go to the hell,you little flitchen?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#574998 Aug 19, 2013
LOL.[breasts hang like two garden hose]...ROFLMBO, that is funny as heck lol.
[QUOTE who="Happy Lesbo"]<quoted text>
.. your headline is: "I.Spirit.Son.God.”..
.. writer, your mocking of Annie's breasts, the very breasts that may have fed a child, does not reflect Christ-like qualities. Anyone who employs such tactics while claiming to be a Jesus follower will inevitably be labeled a fraud ..
"I have always noticed that in portraits of really great writers the mouth is always firmly closed." Gertrude Stein
????

Who cares? Whether or not you or anyone else believes I'm a fraud does not affect me or what I write one ioda. I think you're a fradulent atheist, you care? I hope not LOL.

It's what [I] think about [MY] Faith that matters. Who are you again? lol. The only other opinion that matters is YHWH Almighty. And I don't expect my soul to face YHWH for many many yrs. But even if my soul was to face YHWH right now, I'm good :)

My headline is my headline.[I] like it :)

Some stable somewhere

#574999 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence behind the saying "There is no god".
That is an opinion only.
Based on a lack of evidence.
Riverside, could you please read the context behind my posts?

I did not make the claim you are asserting to me. So you're just blowing hot air.

waaasssuuup is a science denier. He doesn't "believe" in biological science, whatever the hell that means. He wants us evolutionary theorists to include his deity in our theoretical frameworks.

Now I know that you understand science enough to know that his desires are simply not possible, not rational.

I do claim that no deities exist, and I believe that the evidence suggests that, but I very well understand that my conclusions are inferences and not "proven."

You can now apologize.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#575000 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
So you're saying that your faith in toothpaste is equal to my faith in God?
No, no, no.

NO.

Toothpaste is nothing like your deity.

We have evidence concerning toothpaste. No one has to have a special belief that toothpaste is toothpaste in order for you to know that toothpaste is toothpaste. No special belief is needed to know that toothpaste cleans your teeth. We know that using toothpaste is better than not using toothpaste at all. We can tell a difference if we use toothpaste or don't use toothpaste. We know toothpaste can work for anyone that has teeth, and it even works for people that don't even use it on their teeth.

I could go on, and on, about the differences between toothpaste and your deity belief, but the point is...

We know toothpaste works and, we know toothpaste is real.

We know toothpaste exists.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#575001 Aug 19, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. Toothpaste exists and has proven results.
And the self claimed "Christian" fraud keeps digging it's hole deeper and deeper.

Priceless!!!

Some stable somewhere

#575002 Aug 19, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being a smartass.
So you're saying that your faith in toothpaste is equal to my faith in God?
So I suppose that means you pray to your toothpaste.
And atheists claim that theists need help...
No, you made that claim. I did not. I tried to talk you out of it, but you insisted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Travesty 58,787
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min TRUE CATHOLIC here 695,268
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr Sandy Hook 1
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 3 hr james 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Big Al 994,009
8 Seconds to Church Street 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Malaia Obama: another blind "gold digger" on th... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr majority 446,201
More from around the web