“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#574566 Aug 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are professional help, with the imaginary stuff.
All your stuff is imaginary and you are a professional at imaginary stuff. Any questions?
just one question will you kiss this (_!_)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#574567 Aug 18, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what you teach now you poor little hipocrite
your post is just simple Lies?
you got not speck of the salt clue about Bible,
great posting doc

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#574568 Aug 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>How many "only sons" can one person have?
It's the bible. It's magic. They can make it say anything at all, no factual information or coherent thoughts needed.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#574569 Aug 18, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
Fine.
Then if the morality of Secular humanism is subjective, it isn't superior.
This is a non sequitur, perhaps an argument from ignorance.

Morality is subjective. There's no getting around that. That doesn't mean that one system of morality can't be objectively superior to another.

The reason is that morality isn't completely subjective. Any time there is a shared value, it's possible to determine which system better serves that value.
RiversideHick wrote:
What is subjective is based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
YOU think the morals of Secular Humanism is superior.
That doesn't make it so.
Secular Humanism is rationally derived. If you don't think that makes it better, we have a fundamental difference in values.

The Bible is a collection of often contradictory moral pronouncements of an imaginary dictator. I cannot think of a lesser system.

Do you think you should kill someone if you think they are a witch? The Bible tells you that you should. Do you obey your imaginary dictator or do you follow superior reasoning?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#574570 Aug 18, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>"your only son, whom you love"

If you keep reading the Bible, you'll get to Hebrews.

Hebrews 11:17–19 will explain that passage better for you. It tells you that "your only son, whom you love" means Isaac was Abraham's only begotten son, like Jesus is to God.
So Ishmael was imaginary?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#574571 Aug 18, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't get an argument out of me there. I'm trying equality. It's a thing.
your friscking equality,lies and reports to Mod topix can be only covered by dog urines, and wild animals dung?
maybe after fertilizing is going to grow benefitial vegetable for poor people

now you are poor useless POS , with brain between your two legs
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#574572 Aug 18, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
So Ishmael was imaginary?
less imaginary from you poor miserable mut troll without of any face,and any sensible name
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#574573 Aug 18, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the bible. It's magic. They can make it say anything at all, no factual information or coherent thoughts needed.
because you are excluded from understanding or any coherent thoughts from Bible

brain between 2 legs doesn't have any brain cells to accepr high moral Bible values?

bum?
flush from here ASAP,
You make sick,tired and boring all those few believers,

you sound like old cow.muh muh muhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu?
Bongo

Coram, NY

#574574 Aug 18, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your friscking equality,lies and reports to Mod topix can be only covered by dog urines, and wild animals dung?
maybe after fertilizing is going to grow benefitial vegetable for poor people
now you are poor useless POS , with brain between your two legs
HEY smell dog, that's no way to talk to a pseudo scholar and trollip.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#574575 Aug 18, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>Had breakfast yet?

I knew you would, and this one of hers, if you dare, but I give you 15 seconds or less immediately after Adam n Eve!

Marriage

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Awesome.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#574576 Aug 18, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this might be interesting...
I don't watch football, except on Thanksgiving.
"I think you footballians need to seek help.
You spend so much of your time and money worshipping some game."
I wonder if the way I see how some people are religious to football is analogous to the way atheists see theist's religions.
I
'm not a avid follower, but I did grow up there, and Georgia loves football, the SEC love football.

From my perspective, except for the supernatural/deity aspect, it's very similar. Same fervor, same type devotion to the team,the differing mindsets and approaches to the game itself.

The words "fanaticism" or "zealotry" comes to mind.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#574577 Aug 18, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care?
Did I rattle your cage?
Pull your chain?
It's not imaginary, learn German.
Comments I make to dr stinky are for her ONLY
Comprende?
LOL@U who in the hell wants to learn german?????
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#574578 Aug 18, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>HEY smell dog, that's no way to talk to a pseudo scholar and trollip.
I am scholar from overseas,not from fake scholarship american BS on line,or coresspodence hebrew in 10 days learn language

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are poor idiot and your global warming fakes of MR Obama nr 1 Liar together with fat devil face AL Gore

there is not way that true scholars and Biblistic Eduacted people talk or discuss anything on such simple low IQ topics and trolls having not brain at all,included you?

you are not able even jump above your own 3 hanging old dead balls,

how yoy can jump and be more smart from true scholars having wisdom in their own pockets, and Jokes thrown at all of you not to conquer by maniac simple bums like you and others here??

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#574579 Aug 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside is really circling the bowl right now.
Yeah. And all the blue water is gone.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#574580 Aug 18, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, like lying to your kids because you think they don't need to know yet.
Or something like that.
Do you feel guilt when you lie?
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel guilt when you lie?
No.

It's a measured response. It's calculated.

What's the best way to make this situation seem normal for everybody involved? What's the best way to end this situation without further strife?

I don't always lie to benefit me but I'm not above that.

:-)

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#574581 Aug 18, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Had breakfast yet?
I knew you would, and this one of hers, if you dare, but I give you 15 seconds or less immediately after Adam n Eve!
Marriage
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Seriously, I must thank you. I'm actually crying from laughter, that's my new favourite show.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#574582 Aug 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly functional. I demonstrated that just after I awoke this morning. Didn't you get the vid?
I thought it was someone spraying water at a window...

I guess that was the lens.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#574583 Aug 18, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Matthew Henrys Commentary:
5-12 Something hindered or withheld the man of sin. It is supposed to be the power of the Roman empire, which the apostle did not mention more plainly at that time. Corruption of doctrine and worship came in by degrees, and the usurping of power was gradual; thus the mystery of iniquity prevailed. Superstition and idolatry were advanced by pretended devotion, and bigotry and persecution were promoted by pretended zeal for God and his glory. This mystery of iniquity was even then begun; while the apostles were yet living, persons pretended zeal for Christ, but really opposed him. The fall or ruin of the antichristian state is declared. The pure word of God, with the Spirit of God, will discover this mystery of iniquity, and in due time it shall be destroyed by the brightness of Christ's coming. Signs and wonders, visions and miracles, are pretended; but they are false signs to support false doctrines; and lying wonders, or only pretended miracles, to cheat the people; and the diabolical deceits with which the antichristian state has been supported, are notorious. The persons are described, who are his willing subjects. Their sin is this; They did not love the truth, and therefore did not believe it; and they were pleased with false notions. God leaves them to themselves, then sin will follow of course, and spiritual judgments here, and eternal punishments hereafter. These prophecies have, in a great measure, come to pass, and confirm the truth of the Scriptures. This passage exactly agrees with the system of popery, as it prevails in the Romish church, and under the Romish popes. But though the son of perdition has been revealed, though he has opposed and exalted himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; and has spoken and acted as if he were a god upon earth, and has proclaimed his insolent pride, and supported his delusions, by lying miracles and all kinds of frauds; still the Lord has not yet fully destroyed him with the brightness of his coming; that and other prophecies remain to be fulfilled before the end shall come.
You're becoming more and more like Dr. Shrink to me.

Invisible.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#574584 Aug 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LOL@U who in the hell wants to learn german?????
his german is same low,like his sick atheistic stupid brain,

threating me to ban from here, he made Joke of the year

nobody ban me here for good,
because I am appointee from God dr Shrink make adjustment and shrunk brains of all those stupid atheists here,and pseudo christianst,or dumb moral gays and lesbians having brains between their two legs

I pee on Imhetops atheists and throw cow old uriness on their heads-as ungodly baptism those lost creatures look like humans(error of their evolution,look like human but brain is not developed fish embrio or monkey sperm)

see you later my brother clownie?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#574585 Aug 18, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Pangu is cool.
Way better than the Abrahamic myth.

http://myths.e2bn.org/mythsandlegends/playsto...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 2 min Truth Uncoverer 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 774,221
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Grau 119,635
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 559,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Lyndi 175,575
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 41 min 7F141E5E 359
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 58 min Jolly 23,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,025
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web