BTW. Global warming is a lie !!!
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#573904 Aug 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're a real pal Imhotep... I live in New Smyrna Beach Fl
But Im a huge BAMA FAN
We used to live in central Florida.
Moved to Amsterdam for a change, family there.

Been to Talledega?

Or Mobile?

USS Alabama battleship is in the bay.
Interesting tour and cheap!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#573906 Aug 17, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
Do they not have the right to commit suicide by being willfully ignorant ?
People die from their own stupidity all the time. They have that right.
It's unethical from every angle.

I can classify this as stupidity because of how I define stupidity, but the root cause is faith.

Faith is a mistake. It's a dangerous mistake.
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#573907 Aug 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this isn't original, but how about a nice tall fence?
Tide with Beach | 13 min ago
River Tam wrote:
We're gonna need to get rid of Texas.
I'm open to ideas.
I know this isn't original, but how about a nice tall fence?

It might work!

RICK PERRY:“TIME TO PASS MANTLE TO NEW GENERATION OF BONEHEADS”

SAN ANTONIO (The Borowitz Report)—Texas Gov. Rick Perry announced yesterday that he would not seek reëlection, telling supporters,“The time has come to pass the mantle of leadership to a new generation of boneheads.”

“I’ve had a good run,” he said.“But after twelve years, someone else who isn’t playing with a full deck should take a turn at the wheel.”

Reflecting on his twelve years as governor, Mr. Perry said that he had “no regrets” except for being incoherent the entire time.

Before leaving office, Gov. Perry said that he would propose three signature bills “just to let future Texans know how Rick Perry marked his territory.”

The first bill would require all voters in the state to have an I.D. with a photo of a white person; the second would force anyone filibustering an anti-abortion bill to ride a mechanical bull; and the third he could not remember.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#573909 Aug 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I can classify this as stupidity because of how I define stupidity, but the root cause is faith.
Religious faith means maintaining belief no matter what, regardless of the evidence.

Secular faith means trust, hope, confidence: a possibly wrong but still reasonable conclusion, and a willingness to move forward based on that conclusion.
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#573910 Aug 17, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny
That guy is a bit homophobic, huh ?
I really don't know?

Homophobic people are strange.
And the western religions openly condemn gays.
That another thing I detest about religion - that it is poisonous to mankind.

Much ado about nothing.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#573911 Aug 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Did you read what I wrote? I did not make the claim you are attributing to me.
Of course we all have the right to refuse medicine - it's a guaranteed right in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.(As an aside, this right is circumvented in the USA to foreign students attending its schools). If you read the article, and either you didn't or you're not fully aware of the Declaration, parents of children with HIV are also being pressured to stop their medications. In such cases, because children cannot make such decisions on their own or be denied treatment, these parents are committing crimes against their children. The State may be forced to become guardians of the children for their own safety.
My point was most certainly not that individuals cannot decide for themselves, but that faith based reasoning here fails, causes individual suffering and worldwide danger. If you are an HIV patient and you stop taking your antivirals, you are creating, because of natural selection, drug resistant HIV in your body. You will subsequently be "immune" to our HIV medicines and you will follow the pre-medicine path of HIV/AIDS patients. If such patients infect anyone else, they will share the faith created "immunity" to medicine.
I used to post, when I first arrived on Topix, that I thought indoctrinating children into a religion was child abuse. While I haven't changed my mind about that, I haven't brought it up in a long time either.

Instead of limiting that to children, I'd like to expand it to include anyone who doesn't have the ability to rationally evaluate claims. I can just call that unethical behavior instead of child abuse. If we had truth in advertising for religions, they could not survive. If people were trained in rational skepticism prior to adopting religious beliefs, religion could not survive. People have to be tricked, manipulated, lied to, and preyed upon when they are at their weakest, in order to adopt most religious beliefs.

It really doesn't take much looking to see how much damage these cons inflict on people. Pisses me off.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#573912 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know?
Homophobic people are strange.
And the western religions openly condemn gays.
That another thing I detest about religion - that it is poisonous to mankind.
Much ado about nothing.
Ugh I'm so sick of hearing that.

You people are so negative.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#573915 Aug 17, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh I'm so sick of hearing that.
You people are so negative.
Really?

Are you gay?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573917 Aug 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
true faith doesn't puch anyone to commit suicide,
only desperate and atheists or churchoidal pretenders commit self murder not having any light and hope before them .behind them,and left and right
those atheistic scums are worse from animals mostly die from Aids,alcohol drugs, end life in prisons, drugs or desperate solution kill yourselves and gone to the pit full of worthless s...
if you got not true FAITH IN GOD YOUR OWN MAKES-YOUR END IS SAME LIKE ALL THOSE WITHOUT OF FAITH AND GOD INSECTS OF THIS EARTH(CALLED HUMANS)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#573918 Aug 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to post, when I first arrived on Topix, that I thought indoctrinating children into a religion was child abuse. While I haven't changed my mind about that, I haven't brought it up in a long time either.
Instead of limiting that to children, I'd like to expand it to include anyone who doesn't have the ability to rationally evaluate claims. I can just call that unethical behavior instead of child abuse. If we had truth in advertising for religions, they could not survive. If people were trained in rational skepticism prior to adopting religious beliefs, religion could not survive. People have to be tricked, manipulated, lied to, and preyed upon when they are at their weakest, in order to adopt most religious beliefs.
It really doesn't take much looking to see how much damage these cons inflict on people. Pisses me off.
That wasn't you who posted that, Tide.

It was a fellow by the name of Xdanox.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573919 Aug 17, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get the big deal about homosexuals.
I know how to say "No, thank you" and "Can we just be friends?".
somehow you are right
but to be friends of unbelievers morally fallen from Gods Moral Law
is not proper and abomination
bible warn you
"Bad association spoil good habits".....
you as christian can not be friend of gays,alcoholics drug users, or adulters ungodly wicked atheists
read 2 Cor 6;14-16
verse 14 clearly warn you;
" be ye not unequaly yoked together with unbelievers;
for what fellowship hath the righteouesness with immoral unrighteouesness and what communion hath light with darkness
read 15-16...... to understand better this warning

I direct you to Gods Word, because I am not teacher of anybody
according to 2 Tim 3;16
I aslo encourage to get full light about unbelievers from
1 Cor 5;9. 1 John 1;6. Eph 2;31. Heb 3;6

you can basics of Bible,to chalenge all"christian faken God followers and Gods mockers
God bless you Lambchop
sorry your awater missing full name should be Lambchop not Lamchop
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573920 Aug 17, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Are you gay?
what a heck you worry about others sexaul orientations?
look like you love search pants of man or women slips?
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#573921 Aug 17, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get the big deal about homosexuals.
I know how to say "No, thank you" and "Can we just be friends?".
Me either Lamchop.
Live and let live.

And a bit of irony...

John 8:7 (KJV)
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#573922 Aug 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Please keep in mind, I don't believe in any of these stories.
Ok, so:
1. Your deity feels that it's ok to frighten men into honestly planning to sacrifice their own sons. And he doesn't mind that he made Abraham plan out murder, lie and forceably tie up his son, thereby doing violence to his son (and emotional trauma!).
2. Your deity feels that it can make everything right by "providing" Abraham with new children, when he's extremely old and likely unable to care for those newborns properly.
So children can be substituted freely. New children are payments for past crimes.
Oh, I'll remember these lessons when I refer to your group of religions as Abrahamic - no kidding! Hand in hand with repulsive deity.
If I was the kid, I'd spit on my cowardly father and his sadistic, evil deity, and never look back.
Abraham was punked by the Ashton Kutcher deity.

Isaac moved to Seattle and started a band called AltarNative.

He never spoke to his father again.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#573923 Aug 17, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
I think that secularism teaches that lying for self worh is ok, or lying for profit, or self defense.
The Bible teaches us that it's always wrong and that it's immoral.
That's because the people who thought up that shit didn't know any better.

By the way, "secularism" doesn't teach anything.

Even if you mean Secular Humanism, you are still misrepresenting it.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573924 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
We used to live in central Florida.
Moved to Amsterdam for a change, family there.
Been to Talledega?
Or Mobile?
USS Alabama battleship is in the bay.
Interesting tour and cheap!
wir haben Schanuze Voll des Deines Luegnern und deine kleine abcheunliche Mund( alte frau Votze)
du bis verueckte und kleine Schwanz+ Schwuchtel

geh to Hoelle,und nimmer komt hier zurueck
du meine kleine Scheisse?

hast du verstond?

or maybe I have to write you in Chinesse,or kwazi? little mamba jamba monkey around
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#573925 Aug 17, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the only one here who's met God.
BTW. Global warming is a lie !!!
SCALIA OFFERS TO HELP POPE JUDGE GAYS

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Responding to Pope Francis’s suggestion that the Pope is not capable of judging gays, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia contacted the Vatican today to say that he would be “more than happy” to help the Pontiff do so.

“If he’s having trouble judging homosexuals, well, then I’m his man,” Scalia told reporters after making his offer.“I have over a quarter century of professional experience.”

Justice Scalia said that he was sympathetic to Pope Francis’s difficulty in judging gays, but added,“Once he spends a few weeks watching the master at work, I’m sure he’ll get the hang of it.”

“I wasn’t great at judging homosexuals my first year in the job, either,” he said.“But now I can do it without thinking.”

Justice Scalia said that once Pope Francis feels confident about his ability to judge gays, he would help the Pontiff learn how to judge minorities and women.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573926 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either Lamchop.
Live and let live.
And a bit of irony...
John 8:7 (KJV)
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
male gays are not"HER"
learn you idiot basic english grammar genders HER , HIS him OR she HER- HIS AND HER -MALE AND FEMALE
gays doesn't have any gender they are missing evolution link, look like man but a....is made by him(not her) as female pussy?

Jesus words were directed to them to throw stone to HER WOMEN PROSTITUTE NOT GAYS?

you are broke line of weekend idiotsim?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573928 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
SCALIA OFFERS TO HELP POPE JUDGE GAYS
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Responding to Pope Francis’s suggestion that the Pope is not capable of judging gays, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia contacted the Vatican today to say that he would be “more than happy” to help the Pontiff do so.
“If he’s having trouble judging homosexuals, well, then I’m his man,” Scalia told reporters after making his offer.“I have over a quarter century of professional experience.”
Justice Scalia said that he was sympathetic to Pope Francis’s difficulty in judging gays, but added,“Once he spends a few weeks watching the master at work, I’m sure he’ll get the hang of it.”
“I wasn’t great at judging homosexuals my first year in the job, either,” he said.“But now I can do it without thinking.”
Justice Scalia said that once Pope Francis feels confident about his ability to judge gays, he would help the Pontiff learn how to judge minorities and women.
SCHLIESS YOUR VERUECKTE DUMKOPF SCHANUZE,bu bist niemand,
das is alles

zwykla hujowina and duren

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 4 min Clear Dharma 46
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Osmius 778,528
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 560,549
Moses never existed 30 min feces for jesus 836
Gay snapchat names 52 min raye 177
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 1 hr OMG 44
Dark Circle Reduction Treatment 1 hr Helena Grace 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 4,900
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 265,472
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 hr risque 137
More from around the web