Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573776 Aug 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
At my AA meeting they had a contest the other day. I
lost by one point: The question was: Where do women mostly have
curly hair? Apparently the correct answer was Africa! Who knew?
but wet and curley most have between their 2 legs(main women brain source- because they thinks from there,not from head)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#573777 Aug 17, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who "they" you and others???
who "others"
tell us uncover your mistery who are"they"
The females on planet Kolob, Doc.........

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#573778 Aug 17, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry man, I disagree. What I've seen, secularists don't embrace honesty and they surely don't seem to teach it.
I find that nearly every atheist I have met has either been snide, insulting, belittling, and just a total asshole to me for being Christian.
<quoted text>
The bible can be helpful for some people, some people know how to read it, others just read it to judge others.
All people can be narrow minded and judgmental... Like what you're doing right now. If you can suck up your pride as being an secularist and read what you just wrote then expect a non-biased Christian perspective, until then, stop being a hypocrite.
Maybe it's not about you being Christian.
Try not being such an azzhole and you may get a better reception.
Bongo

Hicksville, NY

#573779 Aug 17, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the spray cheese.
He probably buys cheese whiz by the case to accompany his preferred vintage of wine.
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#573781 Aug 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Its my party and I will fart if I want too
... You would fart too... If it happened to you. ;)
Ya left that verse out!
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#573782 Aug 17, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DIGNITY YOU GOT?
Quting punks like you doesn't give you any level of own IQ,education,independent thinking,descency and own proud honor of free wisdom without of influences of those scums quoted from internet links?
you use student method of simplicity,and low educated stupidity trying to close links of your stupid talks by writters less stupid from you
go back to Amsterdam,you little idiot, because You never learn thinks like this AMERICAN FREE SOCIETY
what do you know independently without of posting Internet web links and quotes of atheistic scums
really ?You don't impress anyone here and every american Forum way more smarts from 1000 like you from your amstierdammmmmmmmmm Dumm+ Kopf
go d...head and eat american sammwich made for you from american tax payers money? you disgrace student poor tourist and european sick mucus psychopath punk
swallow the truth before I be back on you,you little cyber parasite and troll?
Tired of being hassled by unreasonable parents?
Now is the time for action!
Move out and pay your own way while you still know everything!

Would Jesus talk like you? Is he proud?

The arrogance is palpable.
And do you think that unto such as you;
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew:
God gave the secret, and denied it me?
Well, well, what matters it! Believe that,&#65279; too.
Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#573783 Aug 17, 2013
Experiencing God Day By Day:

May God Rule in Our Midst
"Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10)]
In heaven, God’s will is the only priority. A word from God brings angels to do His bidding, immediately and without question. Jesus instructed us to pray that God would accomplish His will in our world in the same way. This means that God’s purposes would be preeminent in our homes, our businesses, our schools, our churches, and our governments.
Jesus taught His disciples to pray that God’s purposes be carried out in the world around them. In modeling how they should pray, Jesus was teaching His disciples how to share God’s heart. He demonstrated this again at Gethsemane when He prayed “Nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will”(Matt. 26:39). It is as we seek God’s kingdom on earth, and not our own purposes, that we gain_the same mind as our heavenly Father. We become colaborers with God by praying faithfully in agreement with His desires.
As you seek the Lord’s will, He will guide your praying. He will invite you not only to pray, but also to become involved in His activity as He answers your prayer. If He places a burden upon you to pray for an individual’s salvation, that burden is also His invitation to join His activity in that person’s life. Prayer will prepare you to be a servant through whom God can bring about His will on earth. Pray that the Lord’s absolute rule on earth will begin in your life. Then watch to see how God uses you to extend His Lordship to others.

Since: May 11

Aberdeen, UK

#573784 Aug 17, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> What if they have multiple allele? hmm how did evolution start?
One cannot have more than two alleles for one non-polygenetic(hair colour,eye colour, skin pigmentation) trait...unless they have unusual numbers of chromosomes which results in the death of the foetus or early death of the baby or conditions like Downs or Turners.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#573785 Aug 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I saw the light.
I have removed all my clothing.
So far everything is looking very good.
What do I do next?
Um the first thing that pops up? lol

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#573786 Aug 17, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
Sorry man, I disagree. What I've seen, secularists don't embrace honesty and they surely don't seem to teach it.
Give examples of that. Don't just make the statement, and leave it that, expecting it to go unchallenged.
RiversideHick wrote:
I find that nearly every atheist I have met has either been snide,
That isn't lying, that isn't dishonest.
RiversideHick wrote:
insulting,
RiversideHick wrote:
belittling,
RiversideHick wrote:
and just a total asshole to me for being Christian.

Disagreeing, is not being an asshole.

You said secularism fosters lying, or dishonesty. You gave no examples, just the statement.
RiversideHick wrote:
The bible can be helpful for some people,
some people know how to read it, others just read it to judge others.
That's why I'm not a Christian. I find no value within the pages of the bible, or the religion.
RiversideHick wrote:
All people can be narrow minded and judgmental...
Agreed.

You want to call people who are secular, liars, yet give no examples in how you see that occur.
RiversideHick wrote:
Like what you're doing right now. If you can suck up your pride as being an secularist and read what you just wrote then expect a non-biased Christian perspective,
I expect your bias.

I gave my opinion on what you said was the value in the biblical system concerning "wrong and morality" contained in its pages.

I disagreed, then gave my reasons why.
RiversideHick wrote:
until then, stop being a hypocrite.
Being honest is not hypocritical.

You may not like what I say, but it isn't dishonest. I gave you my honest opinion and you've yet to point out where I was being a hypocrite.

Or, do you expect that claim that I am a hypocrite to go unchallenged, too?

Show how I am a hypocrite.

Or stfuagfy.

Location hidden

#573787 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you know my writing too well ..
.. in the future, what can I do to disguise my style ??..
they're = their ??
know = no ??
to = too ??
.. since you're now naked, you will be transported to the all-female planet of Kolob where women point at something and giggle. They'll insist you're not normal, lack an understanding of true spirituality and insist you're a geeky dork ..

You can share reality with your secret friends.

Location hidden

#573788 Aug 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't fool me.
But I'm happy to be whoooshing away for the Kolob experience.
Go to Kabobs, they're better with the right sauce.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#573789 Aug 17, 2013
Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#573790 Aug 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's not about you being Christian.
Try not being such an azzhole and you may get a better reception.
I'm not a butthole. I'm cute, friendly, cuddly, witty and warm.

...with the occasional outburst of daffynitions....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#573791 Aug 17, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> He probably buys cheese whiz by the case to accompany his preferred vintage of wine.
Ahahaha!

Spray cheese and box wine.

Charming.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#573792 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
... You would fart too... If it happened to you. ;)
Ya left that verse out!
thanks Imhotep! you not only can sing! I bet you can dance your @ss off too...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#573793 Aug 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Give examples of that. Don't just make the statement, and leave it that, expecting it to go unchallenged.
Every time one of you post something like "god is not real" or "Jesus is just a myth" or "the Jesus!" you people show your dishonesty.

Very few of you will ever write something honest like "I believe god isn't real".
So? You wrote "Beyond that, secularism also demands personal accountability. You hold yourself accountable and you are held accountable, always, here and now. No outs. It takes effort to stick to that standard."

That is what I was replying to, not lying.

So how does a secularist make themselves accountable after being snide, insulting, belittling, and just a total asshole?
Disagreeing, is not being an asshole.
No. When someone calls another person childish for having a belief, that is not simply disagreeing.
You said secularism fosters lying, or dishonesty. You gave no examples, just the statement.
Correct. But now I have.
That's why I'm not a Christian. I find no value within the pages of the bible, or the religion.
Then don't waster your time here, posting Bible quote after Bible quote.

No one's believing you, anyway.
I expect your bias.
And I expect yours.

And please, don't bother sayig you aren't biased. You writing "I find no value within the pages of the bible, or the religion" clearly shows your opinions will be biased to match your beliefs.
Being honest is not hypocritical.
You may not like what I say, but it isn't dishonest. I gave you my honest opinion and you've yet to point out where I was being a hypocrite.
Or, do you expect that claim that I am a hypocrite to go unchallenged, too?
Show how I am a hypocrite.
Or stfuagfy.

Oooo. Testy.

I ended that wrong, it should've been "until then, stfu."

I didn't mean to hurt your sensitivity.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#573794 Aug 17, 2013
I don't know. Why?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573795 Aug 17, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
I don't know. Why?
Also just don't worry,and go ahead with your full of question poor lost life?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573796 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is priceless!
Another refreshing post from a TrueChristian™
Jesus certainly loves you, Infidel
So sorry you aint funny. Only you're life is a joke.
du bist Mutter Atem ist so übel, rief ich ihr für Telefon-Sex und ich bekam eine Ohrenentzündung!
pass my FARTS AR YOUR MOUTH AND DIAPER PEESER BABY
maybe you get some sensesn from my Farts more smart then 100 idiots like you legal refugies dreaming to married with american women and stay in this paradise for insects like you
Hush hush back to your mama breast
kline Scheisse,und grosse Dumkopf maneliche Schwul Votze?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 560,610
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 778,873
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 7 min Doctor REALITY 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 265,569
AirAsia jet vanishes into sea 16 min Doctor REALITY 2
Time For Civilized People Everywhere.... 1 hr Talion 1
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 847
Gay snapchat names 5 hr boygyhoy 183
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 14 hr dallas75225 70
More from around the web