Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Imhotep

United States

#573746 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings human. I come in peace to spread understanding, goodwill and knowledge. Like in the past, you will probably worship me as a god.
The planet earthlings call Kolub orbits around the star humans call Epsilon Eridani. The Ghaiianan inhabitants are peaceful. They began transporting dead humans to their planet many eons ago and performed the Zygotian scientific method to reestablish consciousness. This was all revealed to Joseph Smith.
There is no need for food on this planet because their physical bodies are composed of dirt and the excretions of worms nourish them.
Is your post what earthlings call sarcasm? Should I click the funny icon?
Use you own judgement. Does this help? ;)

My Vibrator, which brings me to heaven!
Rabbit be thy name!
Till kingdom come!
Thy make me cum!
On earth!
Oh it is heaven!
Give me this daily thrill!
And forgive me my screams!
As i forgive thos who sold me dud batteries!
Lead me straight into temptation!
But deliver me from frustration!
For thine is the vibration!
The power and the rotation!
For ever and ever!
Amen or No men!
Imhotep

United States

#573747 Aug 17, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith and science go hand in hand.
“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.”~Steven Weinberg (physicist and Nobel Laureate)

“Think of how many religions attempt to validate themselves with prophecy. Think of how many people rely on these prophecies, however vague, however unfulfilled, to support or prop up their beliefs. Yet has there ever been a religion with the prophetic accuracy and reliability of science?”~Carl Sagan

"I don't think we're here for anything, we're just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch." ~James Watson (Discoverer of DNA)

“The biggest advantage to believing in God is you don't have to understand anything, no physics, no biology... I wanted to understand.”~James Watson

FREE continental breakfast tomorrow at all RCC church's. Hit the rail early, return until full.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#573748 Aug 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
It really is a shame that he believes he's right against all odds and proof. What do you think he might blame his illiteracy on? Books?
On the surface, he seems to have some kind of dyslexia. But I suspect that it is something else. I'd be surprised if he doesn't the same thing with ideas spoken to him. If it were just a reading problem, he's have experience with things that he misunderstood reading being made clear when heard later, and would likely tread more cautiously in a venue like this that is all written and read.

But he blunders arrogantly, suggesting that he has no sense of it. How many times have I demonstrated him mangling an idea and used that word? Thirty? Do you think he has any sense that there is a problem there, or do you think it's more like a trumped up charge to him?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#573749 Aug 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I saw the light.
I have removed all my clothing.
So far everything is looking very good.
What do I do next?
Get the spray cheese.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#573750 Aug 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I saw the light.
I have removed all my clothing.
So far everything is looking very good.
What do I do next?
.. you know my writing too well ..

.. in the future, what can I do to disguise my style ??..

they're = their ??
know = no ??
to = too ??

.. since you're now naked, you will be transported to the all-female planet of Kolob where women point at something and giggle. They'll insist you're not normal, lack an understanding of true spirituality and insist you're a geeky dork ..
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573751 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that post to church tomorrow - and.this
Ich kann nicht mit denen, denen Grund ist ein Fremder, oder diejenigen, getrieben von Angst und Ignoranz Grundes, insbesondere einem kranken cretin wie Sie!
Ik bin keine Kirche du kleine Votze und europeishce Scheisse?

cretin you are and little punk from Europa PROVING ALL AMERICANS,how stupid and sick brain athistic dung and stinks arive from Europa on student visas and spread wicked havock against those who feeds you here,and educated american way

You are foreign menace of this Society,plagarazing Lies, bad foreign German language, and narrow brain informations from web links

idiots without of internet would dig holes for foundaments of houses,and works with shovel,bravle,and cement mix machines aroung Baustelle

your brain low class IQ,never develop to the level of Lucky Sperm High Societies,because your brain is below avergae DNA program

just your brain is between cockroach brain and cricket brain in the grass-just you sounds and have not clues your own sounds and who listen them

go wipe up you alcohol from yeasterday and d...after masturbation and flush yourselves in the dormitory toilet(cover toilet to avoid stinks around)

I am not christian nor any attendance of any church on this earth,you little stupid clown,
at first learn who they are instead run your freacking mouth full of yellow sperm poison from your vagina(mouth)

hush hush hush SOB

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#573752 Aug 17, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this is his private business and choice
for sure not yours"maybies" and gossip like old cow with 2 legs,and breast hanging to the floor like two fire department water hoses?
go away for good, and pleas?
don;t come back for your own safety and brain stabilization
It is MY private business and choice to say what I damned well please...stay out of my business you ole stink bag.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#573753 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Use you own judgement. Does this help? ;)
My Vibrator, which brings me to heaven!
Rabbit be thy name!
Till kingdom come!
Thy make me cum!
On earth!
Oh it is heaven!
Give me this daily thrill!
And forgive me my screams!
As i forgive thos who sold me dud batteries!
Lead me straight into temptation!
But deliver me from frustration!
For thine is the vibration!
The power and the rotation!
For ever and ever!
Amen or No men!
.. waterpiks, darlin', waterpiks ... & scarves. Are you familiar with my scarf collection ??..

.. Mrs. Riverside knows all about my OCD problem ..

.. but, A+ for effort ..

ALIEN INVASION WAS A HOAX

But, H.G. Wells looks forward to meeting you when science solves the mystery of time.

We now return you to our regular programming consisting of advertisements for Jesus, scripture and regular character assassination from the enlightened.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573754 Aug 17, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.”~Steven Weinberg (physicist and Nobel Laureate)
“Think of how many religions attempt to validate themselves with prophecy. Think of how many people rely on these prophecies, however vague, however unfulfilled, to support or prop up their beliefs. Yet has there ever been a religion with the prophetic accuracy and reliability of science?”~Carl Sagan
"I don't think we're here for anything, we're just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch." ~James Watson (Discoverer of DNA)
“The biggest advantage to believing in God is you don't have to understand anything, no physics, no biology... I wanted to understand.”~James Watson
FREE continental breakfast tomorrow at all RCC church's. Hit the rail early, return until full.
WHAT DIGNITY YOU GOT?
Quting punks like you doesn't give you any level of own IQ,education,independent thinking,descency and own proud honor of free wisdom without of influences of those scums quoted from internet links?

you use student method of simplicity,and low educated stupidity trying to close links of your stupid talks by writters less stupid from you

go back to Amsterdam,you little idiot, because You never learn thinks like this AMERICAN FREE SOCIETY

what do you know independently without of posting Internet web links and quotes of atheistic scums

really ?You don't impress anyone here and every american Forum way more smarts from 1000 like you from your amstierdammmmmmmmmm Dumm+ Kopf

go d...head and eat american sammwich made for you from american tax payers money? you disgrace student poor tourist and european sick mucus psychopath punk

swallow the truth before I be back on you,you little cyber parasite and troll?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#573755 Aug 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should mind your own business and believe what [you]want. Christians or Jesus Followers will walk the life journey with Jesus Christ personally and individually according to their own life experiences, not according to you or anyone else. Live your life according to you, that's the only life you have any authority over.
I see you ignored the part about the guidelines in being a "Jesus Follower".

This is a public forum...if you do not want people to comment on your posts...maybe you should consider keeping your opinions to yourself. If however you choose not to...I am well withing my rights to respond to your posts.

You have no authority over who responds...or how they respond.

Live with it I say!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#573756 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
they're = their ??
know = no ??
to = too ??
.. since you're now naked, you will be transported to the all-female planet of Kolob where women point at something and giggle. They'll insist you're not normal, lack an understanding of true spirituality and insist you're a geeky dork ..
They'll only laugh at him because he does't have any spray cheese.

*hands Catcher three cans of spray cheese*

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#573758 Aug 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is MY private business and choice to say what I damned well please...stay out of my business you ole stink bag.
WHOA the Dr. made Annie a little pissed... STAND BACK YALL!!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#573759 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

And of course they'll be right..........

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#573760 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
they're = their ??
know = no ??
to = too ??
You can't fool me.

But I'm happy to be whoooshing away for the Kolob experience.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#573761 Aug 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,

but its for your own safety and brain stabilization..........

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#573762 Aug 17, 2013
Its my party and I will fart if I want too
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573763 Aug 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
dr Shrink is your private doctor,and you as client and dr Shrink patient ,just be shut up,and obey commands of your own doctor who helps your brain to be happy and stable

no?you are as unchristian and poor scum atheist,you are not entitle to mock and insult moraly high believers,
if you want to do this?
at first adjust your own morality, morality of your fallen family,and make straight your beliefs according to the Bible

you are old witch, and left only is to spend all time to read Bible,and obey God and dr Shrink who is Gods Child,and your pchysician

so? go and pray for health,because to pray for healthy brain is already to late to pray?
see you latter mama Blah blah?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#573764 Aug 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your business on this forum is NOT private. You write and we all read your writings, that's not private.

When you're intruding in other people's business is when you write and tell them how they should write or believe, how they should believe, if they should call themselves just a Christian and not a Jesus Follower etc etc---THAT is none of your business. Everyone here is grown and should believe what they want to and you don't have a clue about anyone else life experiences with their Faith and that is why Shrink is Right about you.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#573765 Aug 17, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am able to dispaly my collors and rainbows so shiny that blindness enter not only your old dim eyes,but completly remove your left over brain from your skull
better if you are Zombie without of brain and not danger,
then Zombie using left over your brain damaging yourselves,bank account, own pond, and others listening sounds from your own house coffin hided 6 feet down?
Youre just mad because you weren't from lucky sperms.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#573766 Aug 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
I disagree with that statement.
You'll likely disagree with this, maybe not.
Truth is a very valuable thing. A lie is something that's only valuable to yourself. Truth is valuable to everyone. There comes a point where if the only thing you have to offer is something that is only valuable to you, then people will eventually not seek you out for what you have to offer.
Learn to be valuable.
That is the import of secularism.
Beyond that, secularism also demands personal accountability. You hold yourself accountable and you are held accountable, always, here and now. No outs. It takes effort to stick to that standard.
I tend to disagree with this next of yours statement too.
Sorry man, I disagree. What I've seen, secularists don't embrace honesty and they surely don't seem to teach it.

I find that nearly every atheist I have met has either been snide, insulting, belittling, and just a total asshole to me for being Christian.
That's what it says, doesn't it? Or that's what is claimed it says, anyway.
So yeah, "The Bible teaches us that it's always wrong and that it's immoral", your claim.
But it gives an out in every instance of violating that "always wrong and that it's immoral" message you say is contained there.
Sure, I get that the "final judgment", is the caveat. I also get that a person must be genuinely motivated - framing this in the Christian context - in trying to avoid being, "wrong and immoral".
What worth is a moral message that gives an out, and only rewards or punishes after death, to the people that are left behind in life or living, dealing with those that violate that message, assured they need only ask forgiveness or repent in order to regain morality, after death?
That is the goal in the biblical message, reward after death.
Don't you see the harm that can be fostered in a system such as that?
"Oh Lord!, forgive me for I have sinned!... and um..while I'm here, I'm probably gonna sin later tonight too, a lot. You've said yourself it's impossible to avoid it ... just so you know, like a heads up, Lord, we'll talk later... just you and me... no one else ever needs to know...THANK YOU, LORD! THE AFTERLIFE IS GONNA BE GREAT!"
The bible can be helpful for some people, some people know how to read it, others just read it to judge others.

All people can be narrow minded and judgmental... Like what you're doing right now. If you can suck up your pride as being an secularist and read what you just wrote then expect a non-biased Christian perspective, until then, stop being a hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Robert F 658,568
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min The Hangman 974,701
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Lonestar 70,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min bad bob 183,455
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Blink 282,944
Snapchat fun 2 accounts 1 hr mar 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr ImFree2Choose 3,020
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr Hilary 93
More from around the web