“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572925 Aug 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I saw he just said it will always be around
I thought before he was saying it was dying off thanks the tidal wave created by him and others like him
Well if he is gonna be bigoted at least he is starting to be more practical about it:)
Hey, give the guy some credit.

He's got like a six man army, trolling the interwebz making athi-waves against some church.

:D

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572926 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a critique. Just pointing out that your imagination on how the pyramids were built did not constrain the builders of them.
Nor does yours.

You think they used ramps to lug the multi-Tom blocks up the pyramid? I do. If they did, past to halfway point, the ramp would be over a mile long.

That's a long way for humans to push & pull a three ton block uphill...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572927 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha!!!
And the environmental studies, and with all the riots, wow, it would be a nightmare.
Lol, ya especially if it was built in America.

Imagine the hayday of regulations OSHA would write...

Then over at the quarry, some tree higher would be bitching that they're gonna misplace some squirrels or something, then it'd go to the gub'ment for analysis.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572928 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, they didn't do any blasting.
We're talking limestone here. They used hand-drills, mallets and wooden stakes + water.
Contrary to popular belief, the stones don't have to be that smooth. Most of the non-arky writing always mentions "the stones are so close together, you can't get a paper through!" and the readers marvel.
But limestone erodes because of water vapor. All you have to do is get them close enough - time alone will seal the gaps for you. In fact, because of the damn that was built on the Nile, the pyramids are eroding at a much faster rate than they used to.
While I'm sure they smoothed them, they work didn't have to be as precise as everyone makes it out to be.
I didn't mean the ancients used blasting, I meant that we would today. Duh.

I know how they quarried the stones and I know the distance of the quarries from the build site.

It was over four millennium ago, and a monumental achievement for mankind.

Kinda like Xbox.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#572929 Aug 16, 2013
*The*Son*of*God*Christian*Song *Ministry*

"...Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. THEN THE FLOOD CAME AND DESTROYED THEM ALL.

It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

...It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed."

The Day of the Lord is going to be unfortunate for those who haven't "genuinely" trusted in Christ in being saved from future catastrophe.

Jesus: "...and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572930 Aug 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:

Some people...don't know how many...find oral sex abnormal...regardless of who the participants are. Or at least they will act as if they are indignant. I wonder though.
Skombolis wrote:

Some people seem creeped out by sex in general
She's right, my man. I've been with broads that love anal but hate giving head. And vice versa.

I'm trying to find one that loves both.

I wish myself luck.

HA!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572931 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a different approach.
RR, I am the Pharoh and I want a pyramid. You are the builder, you have unlimited resources at your disposal and as many men as you want. One catch: I want it done before I die and that means 25 years or less.
I only have a few questions for you:
- how many men do you want?
You have access to stone age tech. As many ships as you want, as much wood as you want, water, lye, cloth, cranes, ropes, pulleys, animals, mud bricks, sand paper (etc) and whatever else you want. Food is no object, you will get all the meat, beer and bread as you want (and women for you, the builder).
- how are you going to accomplish this task?
Your obstacles:
- this is the desert. Sand gets in everything and will prevent the blocks from stacking.
- as the pyramids get higher, you'll have increasingly difficult issues with cranes and leverage and getting the stones up there
Well...

Hmmm....

Beer, you say?

Tempting...

We're in the Bronze Age, boss. How you gonna keep it cold?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572932 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a different approach.
RR, I am the Pharoh and I want a pyramid. You are the builder, you have unlimited resources at your disposal and as many men as you want. One catch: I want it done before I die and that means 25 years or less.
I only have a few questions for you:
- how many men do you want?
You have access to stone age tech. As many ships as you want, as much wood as you want, water, lye, cloth, cranes, ropes, pulleys, animals, mud bricks, sand paper (etc) and whatever else you want. Food is no object, you will get all the meat, beer and bread as you want (and women for you, the builder).
- how are you going to accomplish this task?
Your obstacles:
- this is the desert. Sand gets in everything and will prevent the blocks from stacking.
- as the pyramids get higher, you'll have increasingly difficult issues with cranes and leverage and getting the stones up there
Oh, and I don't want the women.

I wanna hear the lamentation of the women.

hehehe

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572933 Aug 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You blame your ignorance on genetics?
You wouldn't ask that if you knew my great-grandpappy....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572934 Aug 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me settle this for once and for all, so that you can place your focus on other battles you are currently fighting.
I inspected the pyramids at Giza, first-hand, several years ago. I even went inside one of them, walking along a narrow tunnel which ended in rooms way in the pyramid's interior. I also inspected the perimeter of the pyramids, both on foot and while riding a camel.
As an eyewitness, I can report that, indeed, it is very possible that the pyramids were built within the time frame that has been suggested.
There you have it, RH. Although I can't prove that the pyramids were built as suggested on an evidentiary basis, my personal relationship with the pyramids should be sufficient for you to accept my assertions as true.
LMAO!

Ok

You win.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572935 Aug 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AqDuZVf_GmQ/T3spi4V...
Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?
Steroids and tiny balls?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#572936 Aug 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What will the world be doing when Christ comes.
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the day of Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 24:37-39
Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded, but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Luke 17:28-30
The unprepared
Indeed.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#572937 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the shape or design of the pyramid that's the hard part, it's the blasting, cutting and moving of the 3 ton blocks.
The hardest and most important part of any monumental project is the planning. Everybody involved has a specific task to perform and every task is equally important. With a well thought out plan in place, thousands of moving parts work as one.

Just like building an engine, right RH?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#572938 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I don't want the women.
I wanna hear the lamentation of the women.
hehehe
Not going to give it a go, huh?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#572939 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean the ancients used blasting, I meant that we would today. Duh.
I know how they quarried the stones and I know the distance of the quarries from the build site.
It was over four millennium ago, and a monumental achievement for mankind.
Kinda like Xbox.
MAD had all that?

cool

Location hidden

#572940 Aug 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I saw he just said it will always be around
I thought before he was saying it was dying off thanks the tidal wave created by him and others like him
Well if he is gonna be bigoted at least he is starting to be more practical about it:)
I believe what he said was that the goal is to relegate the influence of the Christian church to that of the Druids.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#572941 Aug 16, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
<quoted text>
Many will enter HELL because they thought they WERE saved- but they lived their lives taking advantage of Gods promises----with OUT dedicating their lives to being His diciples-
1 Corinthians 9:27
But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others
I myself should be disqualified.
*This is but ONE scripture which implies that we can throw away our cherished salvation . It says that we must stay on His path His way.
We probably can't lose our salvation -
UNLESS WE GIVE IT AWAY- otherwise- the Bible would not warn us that many believers will fall away.
That's not up to you to decide "Deb". Didn't you say you wasn't coming back??? LOL

You can't control any person here, you have no authority over anyone here, and you can't influence how I or anyone else write. Who the heck died and made you God eh??

Go look about yourself.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#572942 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
AnnieJ wrote:
Some people...don't know how many...find oral sex abnormal...regardless of who the participants are. Or at least they will act as if they are indignant. I wonder though.
<quoted text>
She's right, my man. I've been with broads that love anal but hate giving head. And vice versa.
I'm trying to find one that loves both.
I wish myself luck.
HA!
My first girlfriend made me wait 8 months before she would have sex. Considerably longer for anything over and above. I was 16 and she was 15 and we were both virgins. That was pretty much the standard in my social circles at the time. These days I hear about girls performing oral sex for rides to lunch and consider it less intimate than kidding.

I have always felt I was ahead of my time. Now I know:)

Location hidden

#572943 Aug 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - i'm a gynecologist and if you send me a pic, i'll take a peak and give you an opinion for free!;)
I pictured you as more of a Proctologist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572944 Aug 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The hardest and most important part of any monumental project is the planning. Everybody involved has a specific task to perform and every task is equally important. With a well thought out plan in place, thousands of moving parts work as one.
Just like building an engine, right RH?
In a sense, yes. Good analogy.

The only problem I see with them being able to build the great pyramid in 20 years is moving 2-9 ton blocks with humans and oxen only.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Burke Devlin 855,687
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min ChristineM 444,360
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Estelle 596,661
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min USaWarringIDIOTSo... 177,219
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 58 min SouthernBelle 65
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr -Alan S Shole- 1,062
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 100,768
More from around the web