Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#572987 Aug 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
classic material, partner!
i'm been using 'ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman' ever since i heard you ressurect them old funky lyrics - LOL!
The way I look @ it! if you use something twice its yours! enjoy yourself waaasssuuup just watch who you bump with! LOL
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572988 Aug 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Turin Papyrus says Khufu built the Great Pyramid under his rule of 23 years, but it wasn't quite completed before he died, the outer casing was to be granite but after his death the limestone was pit on it, so it probably took about 25 years from start to finish. Herodotus said 50 years, Manetho said 63 years but Dr. Zahi Hawass says the Royal canon of Turin is the most accurate figure. 2.5 million blocks in 23 years required about 12 blocks placed an hour 24/7 .
'
what a stupid post from stupid low educated scum like you

where exist Papirus from Turin?you dumb butt

they finish pyramides in own pattern time ,not your halucinations and fonny bolony gays who get not any clue of their own stupid short life,your HAVKINGS,HAWASS, MANETHO AND FEW MOSCOW LENIC SCIENTISTS ARE SAME POS LIKE YOU

Dr Zahi farts are not worth any even penny

go and take basic elementary courses to control your stupid toungue and not quoting idiots remarks

they know same like pig knows that Moon exists??

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#572989 Aug 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If one of the non-Christian men in here had said that to Epi...they would be outraged.
Yet...I doubt...if anything is said about this statement...after all he said it to a non-Christian female...
oh give me a break Annie - as a proffesional gynecologist, i don't discriminate against women because of their beliefs (altho, i may charge extra for every pound over 120;)!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572990 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You rival Triflecta in your stupidity. Now go and read my paragraph again.
more stupid paragraphs from more stupid posters like you is not worthy to read by according to you your"stupid"dr Shrink

go and plot stupid stories and post to convince more stupid from you but lot more stupid from their dr Shrink on line stupidity

you broke record of your stupidity,and confernce of docrors Shrinks is able to remove you to the safe place for you and those who are under danger of your stupidity

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572991 Aug 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! sometimes when i'm getting involved in my work, the 2 disciplines kinda meld together;)
OB/GYN's are brave people.

Sure, sometimes you'd get an Aniston on your table but other times, you'd get a Winfrey...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572992 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeus?
no?
his god is belzebub?
Imhotep

United States

#572993 Aug 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, old friend! I just realized that I know you from Topix, but by a different name - a Greek philosopher, which I won't reveal in case you have reason to conceal that.
As I recall, you were planning to expatriate to Amsterdam. Is that still in the works?
We live in Amsterdam now but my job sent me US
For 9 months! Go figure Doc. I no longer have the laptop. Company provides but intranet only.

I use iPhone5 now. Siri does 95% of my typing!
How is family?

Btw-Dutch is a major Beeatch!
And definitely not used to weather!
Rail is terrific here. Smooth, fast. We've been riding the rails all over, even went to Istanbul .

And, u can thank 'hiding' for finding you.She gave me link to forum.

Remember this?

---------- On A Lighter Note ----------

Re-posted and edited <by me> from the original author:'It Ain't Necessarily So'

The First Atheist Church of the Non Credo Quia Absurdum.

We have no buildings, no scriptures, no beliefs in common except by coincidence,(I refuse and nobody else is willing either), no dogma, no clergy, no missionaries, no holy book, no rituals, no observances, no special clothing or hats. We never meet, collect money, or even communicate with one another.

We do, however, demand tax exempt status.
All communications with other atheists will be exempt from legal discovery.

As the self-ordained head of this church, I expect to be eligible for a job as a cruise ship chaplain or United Nations Atheist Ambassador.

;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#572994 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I wsn't trying to tist anything, just asking you a question. you wrote that you are a non-Christian man, that confused me.
Apologies, no harm intended.
I did not write what you think I wrote. This is what I said...

"If one of the non-Christian men in here had said that to Epi...they would be outraged."

Where did I say that I was a non-Christian man?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#572995 Aug 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you can answer this mystery for me:
why are you 'they say' and 'studies show' cultist's SSSOOOOO forgiving to your priest and prophets when they contradict each other & change their minds more frequently then they change their panties?! DUH......
Sorry. I don't have any priests or prophets.

You must be confusing me with a Christian.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572996 Aug 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The heliosphere is a magnetic plasma field of particle debris spread out by solar winds, in short it is solar plasma emissions.
CHAPTER XXVIII
and I saw a wilderness and it was solitary, full of trees and plants. 2. &#8968;&#8968;And& #8969;&#8969; water gushed forth from above. 3. Rushing like a copious watercourse [which flowed] towards the north-west it caused clouds and dew to ascend on every side.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe031.ht...
Book of Enoch LIV
And all the waters will be joined with the waters that are above the sky. The water that is above the sky is male and the water that is under the Earth is female.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe057.ht...
and dry land between above water)male and below water(female) is son bastard of water above and water below,making birth bastards sons of earth parasities living till toady, one or those bastard of water male and water female is aborted sperm fish embrion no ended evolotion(it is you?)

they are not sacred texts, only writer bablings under influence of LSD early and late 1960 thies

and" Khanokh flying space devise was like earthly helicopter move by ether filled in their engines.......
he he heeeeeeeeeeee go to your local dr Shrink

very soon you will claim that toilet paper from walmart is sacred writings,and papirus made by King Rameses?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#572997 Aug 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're dumb
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO Chess remember telling me about getting it on with your girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" and you
said "Her brother's got a mustache. Or you still tapping that ole boy
Do you ever tire of playing the fool, clown?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572998 Aug 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
"If one of the non-Christian men in here had said that to Epi...they would be outraged."
just shut up,
your BS make boring and tired more stupid ones from you
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573000 Aug 16, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in Amsterdam now but my job sent me US
For 9 months! Go figure Doc. I no longer have the laptop. Company provides but intranet only.
I use iPhone5 now. Siri does 95% of my typing!
How is family?
Btw-Dutch is a major Beeatch!
And definitely not used to weather!
Rail is terrific here. Smooth, fast. We've been riding the rails all over, even went to Istanbul .
And, u can thank 'hiding' for finding you.She gave me link to forum.
Remember this?
---------- On A Lighter Note ----------
Re-posted and edited <by me> from the original author:'It Ain't Necessarily So'
The First Atheist Church of the Non Credo Quia Absurdum.
We have no buildings, no scriptures, no beliefs in common except by coincidence,(I refuse and nobody else is willing either), no dogma, no clergy, no missionaries, no holy book, no rituals, no observances, no special clothing or hats. We never meet, collect money, or even communicate with one another.
We do, however, demand tax exempt status.
All communications with other atheists will be exempt from legal discovery.
As the self-ordained head of this church, I expect to be eligible for a job as a cruise ship chaplain or United Nations Atheist Ambassador.
;)
longer posting BS, very soon after 9 month from USA they send you to the island of mentaly sick retarded crazy idiots like you,and you never will see your amtierdammmmmmm? dumkopf

we already have your poor name on our desk

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#573001 Aug 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.

See?

Apologies again.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573002 Aug 16, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you ever tire of playing the fool, clown?
do you ever tire of playing idiot and BS??
why are you here?who invited you here?
did you ask anyone to enter this topic?
did you wipe your face,because still stinks flows from your hole??

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#573003 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's extremely unlikely that the pyramid builders worked a 24 hour site.
But even if they did, they couldn't have quarried and moved the stones fast enough even for thre an hour, as wiki says. We couldn't do that today, how could they do that then?
We could do it now.
http://www.livescience.com/18589-cost-build-g...

In about 5 years. Start to finish. Less workers too. It's just an estimate.

As far as the Giza Pyramid.

It's almost like you're seeing a model T Ford, and just because you find it impossible to believe people could have built it "way back then", you'll assert they couldn't have.

Yet, it's right there.

And you're still saying "no way".

Look at this if you find Giza incredible.

"The original site contained 120 earthen mounds over an area of six square miles, of which 80 remain today. To achieve that, thousands of workers over decades moved more than an "estimated 55 million cubic feet of earth in woven baskets to create this network of mounds and community plazas.

Monks Mound, for example, covers 14 acres (5.7 ha), rises 100 ft (30 m), and was topped by a massive 5,000 sq ft (460 m2) building another 50 ft (15 m) high."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia#Monks_Mo...

It's in degraded condition now.
http://assets.byways.org/asset_files/000/018/...

That was built using baskets filled with dirt. Sure, it took longer to build than the Pyramid @ Giza.

It's also larger than the Giza Pyramid.

It had a 5,000 sq ft BUILDING on the top.

Go ahead, say they couldn't have done that.

They did.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573005 Aug 16, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
What is wrong with all these christian men with their sex talk ?
Adultery is a sin, even on the internet.
ASK
LL
she will tell you about extreme love of all male posters here,
but not brain love only brain seating between her two legs?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#573006 Aug 16, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
What happened to the antichrist ?
he is on vacation now?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#573007 Aug 16, 2013
Lamchop wrote:
What is wrong with all these christian men with their sex talk ?
Adultery is a sin, even on the internet.
Well...all they have to do is not use their real name...confuses God...

Naa...God don't hold internet behavior against them.

They get time off to have a little fun.

I must be the fault of the non-Christians.

I don't know...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#573008 Aug 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
just shut up,
your BS make boring and tired more stupid ones from you
Sorry...we all can't be as exciting as you shrinky dink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 13 min MUQ2 430
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min WasteWater 2,305
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min brandy trujillo 971,739
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min here 55,895
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 27 min andet1987 18
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 1 hr Divorce Lawyer 57
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,931
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RoSesz 650,010
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 21 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web