Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#572871 Aug 16, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no permalink for the first quote; quite obviously lying there.
Because in context, it would blow your argument away.
You have no quote or permalink for your second claim, so you are obviously lying there too.
Lastly, you claim was that I said "people who pray are crazy."
Are you now piling another claim on top of that that hearing voices from the clouds is praying?
Since you like the dictionary and its definitions so much, here it is for "prayer":
Noun
A solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or an object of worship.
A religious service, esp. a regular one, at which people gather in order to pray together.
And here's "pray":
Verb
Address a solemn request of thanks to a deity or other object of worship.
Adverb
Used as a preface to polite requests or instructions: "pray continue".
Why do you enjoy lying so much?
You were given the links before, you don't get to keep asking for them

I know everyone in here remembers he conversations.

(I said you IMPLIED it. Just like other atheists saw and assumed since it was so obvious.

This reply is exactly what I was counting on. Thank you.

It helps when people see the little regard you have for honesty. Bad morals make for bad life choices.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#572872 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahaha!!!
Build a Giza pyramid replica in a year?!?
Ok, dude. Ok.
You know he long they've been building the Freedom Tower, yes?
The Freedom Tower is 1000s or more times more complicated than a simple pyramid.

You don't know how to build a pyramid? Here, I'll teach you: put the biggest stones on the bottom, and more of them. Use less stones on each subsequent level - and the smaller ones.

There, done.

Pyramids are the easiest shapes to build. Nothing could be easier and that is why lots of different cultures built them in the stone age.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572873 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
For how the pyramids were built? Absolutely. This is why:
1. contemporary house builders aren't familiar with Ancient Egyptian building technology
2. archaeologists and architects and engineers, and builders, etc., worked together to figure out how the pyramids were built
3. the Egyptians left detailed records
If I was going to build a house, I'd take RR's word for it, no questions. If I was going to build an apartment building, that might not be in his expertise. If I was going to build a skyscraper, that might not be in his expertise. If I was going to build a pyramid, I'd hire an Egyptologist, an architect, and an engineer.
True, I can't build a steel structure, that's not my area. But any house, apartment building, outhouse or tree fort, I'm your man.

Location hidden

#572874 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Huh? I don't think IANS is defending you, dude.
UM..neither do I

Why do you think I think that?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#572875 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I could oversee the building of one.
You haven't convinced me of that. You've convinced me that you think it's impossible to build one.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572876 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
We could do it today easily. I can't imagine you're making that claim.
The Egyptians probably didn't work at night, except to move the stones by boat down the Nile.
How many men would it take to move and place that many stones, RR? How big a crew would you need to finish a Pyramid in a year if you had modern technology?
It would a year just to get permits nowadays.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#572877 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's extremely unlikely that the pyramid builders worked a 24 hour site.
But even if they did, they couldn't have quarried and moved the stones fast enough even for thre an hour, as wiki says. We couldn't do that today, how could they do that then?
One quick question: did you learn about the pyramids from Time-life?

It really sounds like you did.

Location hidden

#572878 Aug 16, 2013
Lacez wrote:
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If you heard a loud voice from no source but the clouds, maybe you should see a psychiatrist.
<quoted text>
And Skom claims that that says "praying is crazy."
Nobody gave an example of hearing random voices from the sky. People did talk about hearing God's voice

And when people talk to God they are generally praying

Although you are not a very smart person. Sometimes it is hard to tell when you are feigning ignorance or just ignorant

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572879 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Freedom Tower is 1000s or more times more complicated than a simple pyramid.
You don't know how to build a pyramid? Here, I'll teach you: put the biggest stones on the bottom, and more of them. Use less stones on each subsequent level - and the smaller ones.
There, done.
Pyramids are the easiest shapes to build. Nothing could be easier and that is why lots of different cultures built them in the stone age.
It's not the shape or design of the pyramid that's the hard part, it's the blasting, cutting and moving of the 3 ton blocks.

Location hidden

#572880 Aug 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
it is possible, because my heart feelings reject my imperfect mind?
if I made any error in research,accept my apology,
because my thoughts are mostly based on mistrust to the humans or posters,or whole christianity
but my thoughts are also imperfect,
that is main reason to enter now this topic,search your respond, analize and send apology
sorry Skom?
be cool?
I only am surpries where is this Adulter LL with her"extreme love of this golden room" how she calls from not brain only from immoral hole of her 2 legs
No problem Shrink, it's fine

(T) Peace

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#572881 Aug 16, 2013
agapaoHope wrote:
The misbehavior of the non believer is to be expected- they don't claim to follow any guidelines
You are definitely the product of your church, and illustrate nicely why we have the moral right to do it as much damage as possible, since it doesn't have the moral right to teach you to think like that.

Location hidden

#572882 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that 'your church'.
Lol
LOL

I saw he just said it will always be around

I thought before he was saying it was dying off thanks the tidal wave created by him and others like him

Well if he is gonna be bigoted at least he is starting to be more practical about it:)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572883 Aug 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
There, done.
agree with you poor lesbian

pyramids was only simple heavy labor of slave working 14 hours a day for their Lords,in this case Jews for 430 years slavery builded this easy constructions,called top"center of universe"or "eye watch"

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#572884 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
True, I can't build a steel structure, that's not my area. But any house, apartment building, outhouse or tree fort, I'm your man.
It wasn't a critique. Just pointing out that your imagination on how the pyramids were built did not constrain the builders of them.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#572885 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
It would a year just to get permits nowadays.
hahahahahaha!!!
And the environmental studies, and with all the riots, wow, it would be a nightmare.

Location hidden

#572886 Aug 16, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you another sock of Skom?
ANOTHER

I must have missed when someone showed I used a first one

Please provide proof of this claim or admit you are a liar

Well, obviously expecting a liar to admit it isn't realistic. So I will simply settle for the proof of my first sock pocket

I really hope i don't have to walk you through what "another" means because you will try to lie and say that doesn't mean I used one before. Let's skip that particular prance by you shall we? Just show proof of me using an alias on here
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572887 Aug 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely the product of your church, and illustrate nicely why we have the moral right to do it as much damage as possible, since it doesn't have the moral right to teach you to think like that.
you halucinate to change minds of believers on the internet,your effort is like throwin dung balles of horse s...to the water, you only poison your own water,but not feeding fishes at all
THEY DON'T EAT YOUR WORTHLESS S...(this is simple example of your internet stupidity, and old age causing Alhzheimer decease.

he he heeeeee imaginary sick"spokesman of Atheists club?"
he he heeeeee

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#572888 Aug 16, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the shape or design of the pyramid that's the hard part, it's the blasting, cutting and moving of the 3 ton blocks.
RR, they didn't do any blasting.

We're talking limestone here. They used hand-drills, mallets and wooden stakes + water.

Contrary to popular belief, the stones don't have to be that smooth. Most of the non-arky writing always mentions "the stones are so close together, you can't get a paper through!" and the readers marvel.

But limestone erodes because of water vapor. All you have to do is get them close enough - time alone will seal the gaps for you. In fact, because of the damn that was built on the Nile, the pyramids are eroding at a much faster rate than they used to.

While I'm sure they smoothed them, they work didn't have to be as precise as everyone makes it out to be.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#572889 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Per usual- you have missed the point of my posts ((((((IANS)))))))

It means that Christians should know better- due to WHOM we say WE follow.

Have a lovely day.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#572890 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
forgot to add-

I know what I know long before I ever attended church~ I am a product of Gods promptings on my heart- which often times makes me an enemy of some Christians- their choice- not my intention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 574,201
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Osmius 810,049
sex (May '13) 12 min raju 89
God made hell for homsexuals....and others!! 15 min Titania 4
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 18 min Titania 18
Koi gay sex ke liye hai Lucknow mien (Feb '14) 37 min me hu 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min AussieBobby 268,947
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr Coolsa 205
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 hr sall 163
More from around the web