“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572462 Aug 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
JORGE gay from Puerto Rico???
A friend of yours from your visit to Puerto Rico?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572463 Aug 15, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of yours from your visit to Puerto Rico?
I never was in Puerto Rico
and gays are not my friends?
DON'T LIE AND SEND FALSE ACCUSATIONS,LIBEL AND LIES ABOUT OTHERS,

BECAUSE I CAN TAKE YOU ON MY DESK AND RAISE WORSE HELL ABOUT YOU AS ANYBODY CAN IMAGINE

all world christians posess worse wickedness from atheists??
be careful what you say and post on this Open Forum??

I don't try to touch you,but I can do this with horrible negative consequences to you and your RCC dung from your altar full of priest phedofile and gays sperms called (blood of christ)

never forget I am not hammer and screw driver mechanic like YOU??
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#572464 Aug 15, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal immigrants ?
Lol
YOU are one of them.jumper above the mexican border fence?

Since: May 11

Barnsley, UK

#572465 Aug 15, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I say that only people who are bad at math play the lotto.
<quoted text>
You spelt favor wrong.
I have more chance of winning a 14 horse accumulator than winning the lottery.

It's the English spelling of a word typed in English.

...but I believe you misspelled favor[sic] correctly.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#572466 Aug 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Bang or Bangs had nothing to do with the formation of the universe. Zero. Penrose and the Oxford team of scientist are claiming by their research shows the Universe was in existence BEFORE any so called "Big Bang". So even if explosions happened, those explosions are totally irrelevant in how this universe originated or created.
http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/06/has-...
In addition to the Oxford study, what I stated yesterday----
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
"Several of the worlds leading astrophysicists believe there was no Big Bang that brought the universe and time into existence"
This instrument--- The Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe was launched to test the Big Bang model. As the test showed quote "Perhaps not surprisingly, there is NO supportative data to date for Big Bang theory.."
Plus the latest huge discovery of the Higgs Boson is a big blow to the Big Bang Theory. Here is a summary of the research by Princeton university led by Princeton astrophyscisit Paul Steinhardt:
"Furthermore, Steinhardt and his team point to new research emerging from scientists at CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) showing that the Higgs field likely started in a high-energy state, rather than in a stable, low-energy one.
Steinhardt argues that the odds of the Higgs field starting in such a precarious, metastable state are similar to that of dropping a person out of the sky over the Matterhorn only to find he or she landed in a "dimple near the top." Furthermore, he argues that as soon as inflation started, the resulting quantum fluctuations would have quickly led the HIggs field to fall to an extremely low-energy state."
Steinhardt went on to say "if you just follow your nose, then inflation and the whole Big Bang paradigm seem to be in big trouble."
http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/1446/...
PLUS..
Quasars are a huge blow to the theory. In fact If Big Bang is even remotely fact---Quasars should NOT exist at all.
"The newly discovered LQC is so enormous, in fact, that theory predicts it shouldn't exist, researchers said"
These researchers are from the University of Central Lancashire in England and the study released in the Royal Astronomical Society.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50434185/ns/technol...
One summary for Quasars at phys.org is as follows "Thereís also a possibility that the explanation could be even more far-reaching, such as that the universe is not expanding and that the big bang theory is wrong.
http://phys.org/news190027752.html
Research upon research upon research from worldly non religious scientific institutions and their scientists that using the Big Bang theory as to how this universe was birthed created or formed is simply wrong.
Yet---you continue to believe it. Why. Religion? Faith? I think so. You certainly don't believe it due to science. You REJECT science, and chose to cling to your faith and beliefs.

Paul Steinhardt promotes brane theory, which failed it's first test. His Brane theory is all but dead atm. And you still don't know wth you are talking about, maybe you should just stfu.

Because you sure make yourself look stupid.

Location hidden

#572467 Aug 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Mornin' Aura...I'm going to have to take my time in answering this because I want to make sure I take a good look at all your points and perhaps I can learn more interesting stuff in the process...
Regarding the 29,000 feet mountain top ranges and flooding impossibility... It is certain that the mountain geology wasn't the same way back THEN as it is now. Perhaps the land/water ratio on earth wasn't even the same - but evidently, mountains are continuly pushed upwards when the tectonic plates are continually pushing into one another. For example, Mt. Everest is still growing....not to mention the millions of seashells and petrified clams found near the summit of everest (and I know that it was once covered with water before it portruded out of it). The point is, the geology wasn't at all nearly the same then as it is now .... so using that science, should one not entirely rule out a global flood just because the Bible says so? At the very least I think there should be some neutrality to gain a better perspective.
1. "The world THAT THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, perished" 2 Peter 3:6
Here are some other scriptures on the world-wide flood in Noah's time..
2. "The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits (that is, 22 feet above the highest peak)." Genesis 7:20
3. "The waters continued to recede until the tenth month, and on the first day of the tenth month the tops of the mountains became visible." Genesis 8:5
Also, I believe it was a global flood because the scriptures mentions that every living thing on the land (outside of the ark) died.
Sorry sweety but all the mountain ranges are far older than Homo Sapiens by 5-10 magnitudes and better.
If you want to argue that the entire Earth was covered with water at some point, then you win. But you cannot place a human on it during this very remote geologic history of Earth. Billions of years before man existed, the Earth was covered with water , and there were no mountains. Unfortunately there were no men either, only single celled life.

Location hidden

#572468 Aug 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Let's think about this... the beginning of chapter 8 tells us how God stopped the rain, the springs in the deep, sent a strong wind the the waters "receded" gradually...and yadda yadda. Now did all that water go? Well, what would happen to the earth if all the polar ice in both of the poles melted? It would flood a good amount but not all. Some of it is in the ice caps...Some of it evaporated... and some of it went back into the earth's crust... it all went back to where it came from:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/...
http://www.livescience.com/1312-huge-ocean-di...
The sea level would rise as much as 200 feet.
Now you have 27,000 more to go to cover Everest.
But New Orleans, Manhattan and all the low areas are down under, as well as all coastlines changed Florida and Venice is gone.
But there would still be substantial land masses and no mountain even touched.
Take 200 ft from these figures and you would have your answer.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001792.html
Imhotep

Orlando, FL

#572469 Aug 15, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
In Christianity, it's called Communion, not cannibakism.
It's a symbolic gesture only, there is no flesh and ther is no blood.
Here's a secular symbolic gesture, from Robert Frost.
There is no road and there is no wood:
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
What's the symbolism there?
What about this?

Pretty Good

by Charles Osgood (1933-)
from the Osgood File, 1986

There once was a pretty good student
Who sat in a pretty good class
And was taught by a pretty good teacher
Who always let pretty good pass.
He wasnít terrific at reading,
He wasnít a whiz-bang at math,
But for him, education was leading
Straight down a pretty good path.
He didnít find school too exciting,
But he wanted to do pretty well,
And he did have some trouble with writing
Since nobody taught him to spell.
When doing arithmetic problems,
Pretty good was regarded as fine.
5+5 neednít always add up to be 10;
A pretty good answer was 9.
The pretty good class that he sat in
Was part of a pretty good school,
And the student was not an exception:
On the contrary, he was the rule.
The pretty good school that he went to
Was there in a pretty good town,
And nobody there seemed to notice
He could not tell a verb from a noun.
The pretty good student in fact was
Part of a pretty good mob.
And the first time he knew what he lacked was
When he looked for a pretty good job.
It was then, when he sought a position,
He discovered that life could be tough,
And he soon had a sneaking suspicion
Pretty good might not be good enough.
The pretty good town in our story
Was part of a pretty good state
Which had pretty good aspirations
And prayed for a pretty good fate.
There once was a pretty good nation
Pretty proud of the greatness it had,
Which learned much too late,
If you want to be great,
Pretty good is, in fact, pretty bad.
Imhotep

Orlando, FL

#572470 Aug 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
more stupid and mentaly retard on the top,try to convince everyone that his own dr Shrink is stupid, and not able to shrink your cockroach little brain cells
smear your head with chicken s.... to allow to grow your hair,and reduce cockroaches stinks flows from your brain through your zombie huge ears,and nose after 20 years drinking buzz( red,green huge nose with yellow sleazy pimples around)
don't steal exrays from dr Shrink desk,most of them are yours and those stupid atheists following with you like zombie,from the movie"return of living death-devil resurection
frenny?you are to idiot to wage war with your beloved dr Shrink having you in his hands like little chicken eggs-one squiz and yolk(your brain( flows between fingers of dr Shrink your personal surgeon?
Why dont you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#572471 Aug 15, 2013
The big bang theory is what is all but dead.
[QUOTE who="Aura Mytha"]<quoted text>
Paul Steinhardt promotes brane theory, which failed it's first test. His Brane theory is all but dead atm. And you still don't know wth you are talking about, maybe you should just stfu.
Because you sure make yourself look stupid.
oy! lol you is a funny writer. You do not have any say about who writes here. If you don't like what I write, no read it :) if you don't like how I look--bye!

Location hidden

#572473 Aug 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I resent the damage these people do, and it sounds like you do as well.
I resent how little they care about the rest of us, and what they're willing to do to the culture in defense of their church.

I only resent that he presents something as a fact ,but is making presumptions that are wrong. And thinks it gives him leverage in his argument. General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if there was anything he hated, His reply was stupidity was what he hated.

I understand when reading Trippleflicted, I hate an arrogant dumbass that should be listening instead of talking.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#572474 Aug 15, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your mother and father disliked you so much your bath toys were an iron and a toaster.
Your women, wear their helmets backwards, because your face would turn Medusa to stone.
When you get a bladder infection , urine trouble .
Imhotep

Orlando, FL

#572475 Aug 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
leave their mothers and fathers out of this BS of yours ,
you mother f....little piece of s.... and dog sperm?
if your head d....is so cheap have nothing to think,
just flush yourselves from here and cover toilet because you stinks worse from old swine viomits?
It is always refreshing to see a display of Christian love. How proud your church should be!
Jesus, alas would send you fishing on that fire lake!

Why, you Silver-tongued devil - you should be converting people by dozens.

Speaking of mothers...
You know, your moms real nice- she would even give me the hair off her back.

;)

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#572476 Aug 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
We can read for ourselves where? In the bible because the bible says the bible is true?
I prefer not to limit myself to the tales of bronze age goat herders, some of us have advanced somewhat.
"When the white missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land."
~ Desmond Tutu

Location hidden

#572477 Aug 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>That's interesting. I would say that God separated the waters and divided them into the water below (liquid) and waters above (vapor) to create an expanse or sky. I like the use of the word vault also because vault means an arched structure... and the atmosphere covers the earth not in a straight-line fashion but an arch-like one. I do understand where you are coming from on the cosmology aspect of the hebrew mind but thought that concepts of the atmosphere which they thought of from a allegorical perspective is actually true... it's just not in the way they actually imagined it.
So how much water is actually in the atmosphere? I've read that there is enough water right now to cover the face of the earth (land and ocean) with at least one inch of rain.
http://whyfiles.org/2010/how-much-water-is-in...
Once again you are adding things not said and presuming something.

Back flips through the hoop, into the bottom of the pool party you go.

Read what it's exact words are ..

ďLet there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water."

Don't try to add stuff, you see that's the only magic in it.

The stuff you magically add to make it fit what you want to believe.
Magically deluding yourself.

Location hidden

#572479 Aug 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to break this to you but...
If all of the earths water INCLUDING THE WATER IN THE ATMOSPHERE and icecaps and EVERYTHING....ALL THE WATER OK?
...was brought together in a single sphere it would measure only 860 miles accross that's 3.32million cubic miles of water.
To flood the earth completely covering all landmass there would need to be water at a depth of three miles above mean sea level.
There is not enough water on the planet for this to have occurred.
Exactly , it would take 5 times what there is.
In reality water is a precious commodity, It's mass is so very little as compared to the rest of Earth. It's only 0.02% the total mass of Earth. That means it's vitally precious and could disappear very quickly. It is our most precious substance and is actually rare.

Location hidden

#572480 Aug 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The sea level would rise as much as 200 feet.
Now you have 27,000 more to go to cover Everest.
But New Orleans, Manhattan and all the low areas are down under, as well as all coastlines changed Florida and Venice is gone.
But there would still be substantial land masses and no mountain even touched.
Take 200 ft from these figures and you would have your answer.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001792.html
I made a mistake the figure should be 28,800 ft.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#572481 Aug 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the odds of a lottery jackpot win are around 14 million to one.
In Hinduism alone potentially there are 330 million gods, some folks worship a pantheon, some believe that a god exists in each person then there are the thousands of gods who have been worshipped everywhere over the history of humanity.
I believe the odds are in my favour because it's a pretty long shot that you picked the right one.
and then came JESUS THE CHRIST and blew every false god and accusation out of the water!

it's only your fault if you don't receive the maticulously kept biographies of this Great God/Man who's still affecting millions of lives daily and of whom His witnesses are striving with you to believe at this very hour!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#572483 Aug 15, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Also, I believe it was a global flood because the scriptures mentions that every living thing on the land (outside of the ark) died.
There is no historical evidence that points to a world wide deluge. As a matter of fact, there are multitudes of evidences that point to there never having been a worldwide biblical deluge at all.

There is uninterrupted human life that is evidenced in the populations of North/South American aboriginal natives going back well over 10,000 years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_archaeol... (North_America)

There is evidence - here - that suggests that figure may be as much as 20,000 years, or more. Topper site in South Carolina. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topper_ (archaeological_site)

Other sites have also been found. Going back 10,000's of years. 100,000 years, and more.

Dendrochronology dates for trees give ages of over 4500 years. Still alive. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methuselah_ (tree)

The King's Lomatia in Tasmania has been cloning itself for at least 43,000 years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King 's_Lomatia

The above aren't unique, and similar examples are seen the world over.

The above examples are land based.

How about the oceans? Just the fish that inhabit the world(even aquatic mammals), completely discount the world wide deluge hypothesis. Species that live in brackish waters cannot live in salt or fresh water exclusively. Ocean going mammals must live in the ocean, and even brief forays into fresh water is temporary. Not 40 days. Not one year.

Take Corals, for instance.

Corals - animals - must live in highly agitated, oxygenated, nutrient rich, fresh and relatively pure/pristine saltwater environments.

A saltwater environment is the exclusive home of the coral. There is evidence(incontrovertible evidence) of coral reefs being alive, continuously, for 10,000+ years, uninterrupted. There are a few reefs that have an age in the range of 40,000+ years. And still yet, a few reefs have been identified that appear to be over 100,000 years old. This is based on core samples. One reef has been estimated to be over 140,000 years old, and, the core sample that was used to arrive at that date went to a depth of almost a mile deep. Imagine that.

A reef, with an accumulation of almost one mile in depth of previous coral growths. Coral growth rates vary by species, some of the short lived might grow up to a foot in a year. The long lived varieties tend to grow a few inches at most, per year.

Did I mention one other thing corals must have in order to survive?

Corals also require sunlight.

Water transmits sunlight in lesser degrees the deeper the water gets. 70 percent of the entire amount of photosynthesis in the world takes place in an area called the euphotic zone. It generally extends to a depth of 100 meters or 330 feet. Below this is the disphotic zone, between 100 and 1,000 meters/330 and 3,300 feet deep, which is dimly lit.

Most corals inhabit the euphotic zone, and within that zone, primarily the first 90 feet. Very few live below that, or in the disphotic zone.

We must remember, the mythic "world wide deluge", covered the entire earth. Mt. Everest is 8,848 meters, or, 29,029 ft above sea level.

The actual time the "world wide deluge" - the biblical deluge, the myth of Noah - lasted was over a year.

There is no way corals could have survived such an event. If there had been a world wide deluge, consisting of debris filled, contaminated, dark and brackish waters, lasting over a year, there would be no corals today.

They couldn't have survived. Not even temporarily. Not 40 days. Not one year. Not at all. That would be a shame, had there been a world wide deluge, that would have brought about the certain extinction of coral.

Since it's the only animal on this planet visible - from space.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#572484 Aug 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
We can read for ourselves where? In the bible because the bible says the bible is true?
I prefer not to limit myself to the tales of bronze age goat herders, some of us have advanced somewhat.
okay sir, then limit yourself to everything "they say" and what "studies show" and be sure to take what "they" prescribe, but remember to read the fine print regarding the side-effects cuz they're often worse than the possible remedy....and GOOD LUCK cuz you're definitely gonna need it!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good news from Apple 2 min marine crul 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min feces for jesus 764,222
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 39,152
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min waaasssuuup 554,820
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min AN NFL FAN 119,220
Eat a wide variety of foods for a healthy diet 23 min mohcinovicc 1
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 24 min INFIDEL 69
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,036
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 263,421
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr maikel 177

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE