“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#569820 Aug 9, 2013
Satan is the one true god wrote:
<quoted text>
you certainly are the village idiot... by condolences to your mom...
So "Satan is the one true god" if "Satan is the one true god", you think Satan would approve of how angry and disrespectful you are ;)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#569821 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I can post them as well... see how easy it is ....now go back to cleaning the cages at the zoo einstein....
I SPIT ON JESUS, I PI$$ ON JESUS, I CURSE HIM DAY & NIGHT, MAY HIS KINGDOM BURN.
IN THE NAME OF SATAN, I COME AGAINST ANY AND ALL GROUPS OR PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO FORCE SATANIC WEBSITES TO BE REMOVED BECAUSE OF THEIR UNGODLY CONTENT.
I SEND THE JUDGMENT OF LUCIFER TO THEM. I ASK YOU, LORD ENKI, TO DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO BRING THESE PEOPLE TO THEIR SENSES. I BIND UP ALL THEIR ANGELS. I BREAK AND RETURN ALL XTIAN PRAYERS AND CURSES.
HAIL SATAN 4 EVER!!!!!!
LOL.

But...just yesterday you say Satan is fiction invented by Christians.

Today---You hailing Satan like Satan is your...wait for it....like Satan is your--God.

Huh? "Satan in the one true god" So which is it? today you praising Satan name, but yesterday you claim Satan in fiction.

So which is it? Talk to me writer---I trying to focus like you say, but you confusing me "Satan is the one true god"

~~grin~~

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#569822 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I can post them as well...
Are you looking forward to junior high starting up again next month little boy?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#569823 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
you certainly are the village idiot... by condolences to your mom...
Can you say "irony"?
Bongo

Hicksville, NY

#569824 Aug 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Absence of evidence is evidence of absence.
2) Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
3) Absence of evidence is not necessarily proof of absence.
------
Let's assume you're in a room right now.
Is there an regular elephant in that room? Can you see it, hear it, smell it, or touch it?(I'll leave out taste) Search every place large enough to contain the size of an elephant.
Is there an absence of evidence? If so, that is evidence for absence of an elephant. It also satisfies my standard for proof of absence.
It's a good thing there's not a regular elephant in that room right now, because the undetectable one might get jealous and go on a rampage. You should leave out some peanuts, just in case. I call that "Dumbo's Wager".
Hey little lord fauntelroy, maybe you could explain houdinis vanishing elephant?
Bongo

Hicksville, NY

#569825 Aug 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby mama, not baby's mama.
Would you like some help in being a hipster? I can arrange it.
true dat

Since: Aug 13

Las Vegas, NV

#569826 Aug 9, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking forward to junior high starting up again next month little boy?
are you looking forward to masturbating in your car in front of the elementary school while the little boys walk by?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#569827 Aug 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So "Satan is the one true god" if "Satan is the one true god", you think Satan would approve of how angry and disrespectful you are ;)
i figured something out recently -

attributing a kingdom or anything of value to satan is like attributing anything to Pres Obama; i.e., i heard him say that he likes the new social health care program to be called "ObamaCare", but truth be told he wasn't the architect of it nor is it his $$$$ he's throwing around. similarly, satan didn't create ANYTHING nor did he contribute anything positive to this universe; he's only a thief and liar and will get what he deserves in the lake of fire:)

Las Vegas, NV

#569828 Aug 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
But...just yesterday you say Satan is fiction invented by Christians.
Today---You hailing Satan like Satan is your...wait for it....like Satan is your--God.
Huh? "Satan in the one true god" So which is it? today you praising Satan name, but yesterday you claim Satan in fiction.
So which is it? Talk to me writer---I trying to focus like you say, but you confusing me "Satan is the one true god"
~~grin~~
bend over... I think you need to have it explained a different way.. the way your pastor enjoys you...

Las Vegas, NV

#569829 Aug 9, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and everybody spit at you, lord enki very soon will f....your a...and end of his d.... will go out from your nose,
sick vermits like you,
need only white iron collar
and throw to the mental institution room made from old cork and rubber made from dry flakes of sperm condoms
wow.. speaking of di-ck heads, how's it going dr. shrinktard?

Las Vegas, NV

#569830 Aug 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
The Son of God Christian Music Ministry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jDZXawcFrjUXX
"He said to them:'It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by His own authority. BUT you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you (Believers) will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, AND TO THE THE ENDS OF THE EARTH."
Acts 1:7-8
As the Lord had thus said, His prophecy is being fulfilled. Believers are in every land, almost every place and space on planet earth... preaching the Gospel.
Praise the Lord!
PRAISE SATAN....

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

Las Vegas, NV

#569831 Aug 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
attributing a kingdom or anything of value to satan is like similarly, satan didn't create ANYTHING nor did he contribute anything positive to this universe; he's only a thief and liar and will get what he deserves in the lake of fire:)
there was only one liar....
Jesus Lied
Jesus Lied About Prayer
Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If Iím converted today, Iíll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing Godís ass. If Iím not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.
Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:
1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)
2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)
3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.(Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)
4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.(Mark 11:24-25 NAB)
5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Luke 11:9-13 NAB)
6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB)
7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.(John 15:7 NAB)
8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.(John 15:16 NAB)
9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.(John 16:23-24 NAB)
A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesnít grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#569832 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
are you looking forward to masturbating in your car in front of the elementary school while the little boys walk by?
Careful, or your ally's in here will have to explain why you associate homosexuality with pedophilia..........

If you want to be an atheist in this thread your going to have to be alot more morally sound then what you've displayed so far. But then again Ians would be proud to stand side by side with a poster like you..........

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#569833 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I can post them as well... see how easy it is ....now go back to cleaning the cages at the zoo einstein....
I SPIT ON JESUS, I PI$$ ON JESUS, I CURSE HIM DAY & NIGHT, MAY HIS KINGDOM BURN.
IN THE NAME OF SATAN, I COME AGAINST ANY AND ALL GROUPS OR PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO FORCE SATANIC WEBSITES TO BE REMOVED BECAUSE OF THEIR UNGODLY CONTENT.
I SEND THE JUDGMENT OF LUCIFER TO THEM. I ASK YOU, LORD ENKI, TO DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO BRING THESE PEOPLE TO THEIR SENSES. I BIND UP ALL THEIR ANGELS. I BREAK AND RETURN ALL XTIAN PRAYERS AND CURSES.
HAIL SATAN 4 EVER!!!!!!
....Temper...Temper....Maybe an Exorcism is in order....

Mr Satan

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#569834 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
bend over... I think you need to have it explained a different way.. the way your pastor enjoys you...
aye!lol!

So "Satan is the one true god" have you ever bent over and have something explained to you in that way? seem like you're such an expert you can recommend it :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#569836 Aug 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
attributing a kingdom or anything of value to satan is like attributing anything to Pres Obama; i.e., i heard him say that he likes the new social health care program to be called "ObamaCare", but truth be told he wasn't the architect of it nor is it his $$$$ he's throwing around. similarly, satan didn't create ANYTHING nor did he contribute anything positive to this universe; he's only a thief and liar and will get what he deserves in the lake of fire:)
oh sure, agree with all of that. but Satan is a god. And you have a writer here that say "Satan is the one true god" but just yesterday "Satan is the one true god" say Satan is fiction invented by Christians. So I waiting to see how "Satan is the one true god" can explain it. But so far all "Satan is the one true god" doing is talking..Satanic.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#569837 Aug 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Satan
rolmbo!!! aye!lol

#569838 Aug 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He does sound like a very young male (or female)...Doesn't he?
How are ya doing Lar?
Yes, he sounds very juvenile.........

I'm doing great, hows things in country?

#569839 Aug 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is just lonely. After all...someone with his intelligence level has a hard time finding someone to communicate with...
In other words...he is socially inept.
LOL........

Life is hard..........

#569840 Aug 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Satan
LOL.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 818,238
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min Good-Evil 2,031
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 579,346
Doomsday's naysayers Apocalypse pending.... 13 min paint happy 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Porkpie Hat 270,194
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 29 min rajevas 106
Rajkot gay Topix 34 min rajevas 13
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr uknaked 98,013
More from around the web