Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#568892 Aug 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we can SEE them and they aren't IMAGINARY.

Trifecta1 wrote:-
ay!lol!

I ain't going anywhere, seeing you wanna be fake atheists defend your religion is priceless oy!lol!.

You don't have any evidence of anything. What you believe, isn't science. It's science fiction lullaby nonsense that nutty scientists put out, then depend on gullible followers like you to swallow that they can point to the "public" support---gullible and naive wanna be atheists like you to get more funding for their endless hypothetical non-sensical theoretical Crap while laughing at you all the way to the Bank HA!

That's all these scientists see you as, a way to line their pockets.

trifecta1 wrote:-
go down to disney land or universal, you can see a talking dog, a talking mouse, a talking cat, or superman or iron man--and just because you can see them, then that makes them real and not imaginary---lol!

it aint necessarily so wrote:
They are real, Aristotle.
Ha...LOL
LOL
LOL

Aura Mytha writer---

LOL
LOL.

'It aint necessarily so' says the talking mouse dog and cat at disney world is real just because you can see them...

LOL
LOL

Now you see why I mock your guys beliefs so much? LOL

Not you--the way you explain about Hawking latest work, you see the absurdity of it almost as close to the scientific community.

But this is why the religious ones here like it aint necessarily so and 'hiding from you' and others so hilarious.

Because Hawking is a real scientist--then anything he write must be real and not imaginary.

That what you say right? at least Hawking other scientists and his/their work is real and not imaginary.

So dr[dolittle]say the talking mouse cat and dog at disney world--is real--oye!LOL. So dr[do little]think Hawking work is real to oye!

'it aint necessarily' so is a drinking the koolaid religious zealous cult nutcase that is as brainwashed and delusional to oblivion.

Because he go see a talking cat mouse and dog at disney world, then they must be real.

No religion on earth is so absurd and laughable to the point of hilarity as Secular Humanism.

And wow!, you all walk so easily into the absurdity that is Secular humanism.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#568893 Aug 7, 2013
(to IANS)
Skombolis wrote:
I know since the only person you ever think about is yourself, the reality of the situation would never even cross your mind.
Well, you know that's false right off the start.

Some stable somewhere

#568894 Aug 7, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put a boot up your ass.
It's the 'Merican way.
That costs extra, darlin'

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568895 Aug 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a hypocrite. Let's compare posts to the one you complained about to one right at the same time
trifecta1 wrote:
Christians don't care, I mock you all the time ;) Ever wonder why I mock you so much Yosemite? it's because it's easy to you're so Dumb.Hiding is a slobbering infant idiot--similar to you.
To this Catcher says nothing
BenAdam wrote:
"He and others don't understand it is almost always their ignorance, stupidity and deceitfulness (among other things) that is being mocked, not their personal beliefs or religion"
And Ben hasn't written anything i haven't written or anything a lot of us haven't written. I simply posted it to illustrate your hypocrisy. Although I guess you did that in the first 4 words considering you mock Christianity and people of faith and then whine to them to act more like their faith.
You are big boy now Catcher, time to start acting like it. Seriously, you remind me of the little smart alleck that stands behind other guys and talks smack to people, knowing they will fight for him if his mouth causes problems. You not only are an instigator, but just everything you do is below board. It's all underhanded, indirect, disingenuous, and passive-aggressive. But that's you in a nutshell. Who do you think you are fooling, calling on people to be "true Christians" as you target the other "side". You haven't made one universal ethical stand since you have been here.
It needed saying, but I wasn't even going to respond to Catcher because people know this anyway. But it's nice to see it written out on the billboard. Good post.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568896 Aug 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So clueless
I know since the only person you ever think about is yourself, the reality of the situation would never even cross your mind. And the fact that you think it takes courage to say things online when you admitted you would never talk to people like this in real life. Yeah, you are a real tough guy
It's not that people are too much of a **** to use the word. It is that there are OTHER people that read this. And believe it or not, not everybody that comes to a room entitled Why Should Jesus Love ME, are internet trolls looking to fight that don't care how vulgar they are. Some people scale back how they talk or what words they use out of respect and deference to others
Would you talk the same way in front of someone's grandmother you didn't know that you would in front of your friends? I can't believe I am using this analogy on someone close to 60 years old as who would have ever guessed someone your age would need to still be taught it? So no, it doesn't take courage to talk any ol' way online. Just blatant disregard for others.
Thank You.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#568897 Aug 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

You guys don't notice anyway when someone from the other side actually does stand up for your rights anyway. Somehow you seem to have selective reading. There are people that do...it just never seems to be enough.
I will let RR speak for himself, although I would be surprised if he felt any differently

I personally could care less 99% of the time who stands up to what. We are all adults. This is anonymous. There is rarely anything so egregious that to remain silent would be a moral lapse. On those few occasions, a decent amount of people normally will say something. And most of them presumably for the right reasons.

The non-stop hypocrisy simply becomes tiring. The never-ending attempt to claim other adults can somehow control what other adults say, let alone the inference that they are personally accountable for it. The repeated attempts to point fingers at the other side while hypocritically saying nothing to their own.

It isn't about who sometimes say something to their own side for every 20 things they say to the other side. And while ironically even that is more than a lot of people do, at the end of the day it normally is not necessary and almost always has no bearing. Does it lead to a change in behavior or thinking of another adult online? And over what, verbal barbs?

I would be happy if people simply stopped with the whole idea of trying to make everybody responsible and answerable to everybody else. Keep yourself in line. That's all you can do. If you have done that when the day is over, then kudos. But enough with the politically motivated (most of the time) rebukes. Adults online rarely need defending or protecting. That's how I see it anyway.

Some stable somewhere

#568898 Aug 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I think you're un-educated as well. I think you're a coward as well.
hahaha! Here you are claiming to be both uneducated and a coward and adding "I think you are, too."

You are no end of hilarious!

Well, thanks self-described cowardly uneducated man. It's touching you, very strangely and against all indications, think I'm just like you.

Don't get me wrong. I respect you for being a first generation immigrant to the US. I just don't respect most everything else about you, including the above self-admissions. Yet you do have the right to admit such self-possessed unfortunate qualities.

Otherwise I try hard to find likable qualities in you. You just make it very hard by having so very few.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#568899 Aug 7, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
In Yiddish, "BenAdam would be "A Mench", when they say in Hebrew: "c'mon, be a Ben Adam" - that would mean "Do the right thing". to be: "not a Ben Adam" means that a person behaves in an anti-social manner.

Live up to your namesake. Or change it.
How about to Little Joe Hoss?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568900 Aug 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Jesus Follower" is different than a "Christian"? I thought that is what the word "Christian" meant...one who follows Jesus.
So...one of these "Jesus Followers" is clairvoyant and receives a telepathic message of what is going on in your brain?
Since all these "Christians" claim to follow Jesus could you possibly tell me which one might actually be one of these "Jesus Followers"? I would be interested in asking them if they understand why you talk about feces so much.
No.
lol.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#568901 Aug 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
naa, I'm mocking you Yosemite---ya gonna git cha chrissians today Yosemite LOL
http://search.yahoo.com/search...
LOL
<quoted text>I'm not here to sell you anything, I'm here to mock you, wanna be atheists and your religion. I no give a rats behind what you think about the tenets of Christianity. You left--frankly I would say Christianity was hoping you would get lost, but you choose to hang around for entertainment, well then, blow [me] a balloon Yosemite!
Christianity obligation to you have been met. You know the Gospel. Christianity is not selling you anymore. You already bought, you have buyers remorse, now it's between you and God when you Die.
Go find another Christian that will feel sorry for you beg and plead with you to come back to Christianity. As for me--I see you as a pathetic desperate insecure inferior slave, and will treat you as such..."Dr".
Yes, that last breath, sometimes does it---'oh God, what have I done to you?' not all of us get the chance to say this---your life is snapped out unawares!

Your right ----not all that call themselves Christian, is a Jesus follower----they haven't been a 'born again Christian---which means , it finally sinks in that 'Jesus died for our SINS.

Some can believe in the Bible, and believe in GOD, but until they come to believe in JESUS, and go THROUGH Jesus to get to God, it is not accepted from GOD.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#568902 Aug 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
baaahahahahahaha!
thanks,:)
btw, today I was invited to contribute a book chapter in my specialty, out of the blue. So, yatta! Totally awesome.
(the invitation was b/c of a conference I attended and specifically b/c I critiqued a specific presentation for being naive - I guess the critique had impact)
Congratulations!

Could you possibly dedicate your chapter to Trifecta, perhaps in recognition of his manifold contributions to the study of the origin of the universe?

Fremont, CA

#568903 Aug 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, I hate to tell you this, but I just had to leave the Prove there's a God thread - there's a Muslim I used to respect named True Truth.
Well...I write "used to" because he has been posting holocaust denial bs lately. I've been demonstrating him wrong at every turn.
His claims:
- no Nazi video footage
- no Nazi pictures
- no Nazi policy
- ZyKlon B was an anti-pest and anti-fungal and not a tool of genocide (or homocide)
etc
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Each one, proved by truckloads of evidence. The Nazi genocide industry has, I would guess, the largest photo and video and paper - not to mention testimony from victims and Nazis who didn't actually believe they were wrong - evidence ever amassed for a crime - ever, in the history of humanity.
And forgive me here, but I couldn't help but wonder "is this PhD student choosing this ridiculous path of denial because he is a Muslim, or because he just hates Western power?" Or both. I don't know, but it pissed me off so much, I had to leave. I won't ever speak to that man again.
I have observed your exchanges, while restraining myself from posting to TT.

I hope you hold to your decision to ignore him.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#568904 Aug 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>It needed saying, but I wasn't even going to respond to Catcher because people know this anyway. But it's nice to see it written out on the billboard. Good post.
I actually popped over to Prove There Is A God like 2 days ago, read maybe 2 pages, and decided I wasn't interested in posting. But he was doing the exact same thing there with people calling him out for being hypocritical

It has become old hat

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568905 Aug 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha! Here you are claiming to be both uneducated and a coward and adding "I think you are, too."
You are no end of hilarious!
Well, thanks self-described cowardly uneducated man. It's touching you, very strangely and against all indications, think I'm just like you.
Don't get me wrong. I respect you for being a first generation immigrant to the US. I just don't respect most everything else about you, including the above self-admissions. Yet you do have the right to admit such self-possessed unfortunate qualities.
Otherwise I try hard to find likable qualities in you. You just make it very hard by having so very few.
??
but wait, you serious?

You really think your respect means anything to me?

But these humanists really sick in they mind.

No wonder you are so easily brainwashed and deluded into believing nothing invented exploding rocks that made the earth and then some other rocks turned into rats and wholla!! the human being.

Because I don't know what ever made you think I would do anything else but spit on your respect. What's so great about anyone having the Inferior respect them?? dude you nuts, you need Jesus.

Fremont, CA

#568906 Aug 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm healthier than you. What you eating in mexico?? fat unhealthy greasy tacos that's just clogging up what little air is left in your arteries.{QUOTE]<quoted text>I did not come here to offer you anything, I came here to mock you and your religion. You're colossal joke Dr[do little] and you will die a Fool.
What you think about Christianity or god or ethics is irrelevant because you're a zealous wanna be atheist nutcase. Go bow at Hawkins chair and kiss his ring. You're a pathetic angry loser that sees Christianity growing and you have no power to stop it.
Christianity isn't offering you anything but to treat you like the inferior religious slave that you are. You're still hanging on to Christianity like a disgusting booger. You claimed you left--but can't let go. You're a childish insecure dimmer of a human being so frail in his mind and body you bow to a charlatan cripple like Hawking for your daily fulfillment. You're a pathetic loser.
I don't curse, it's sinful :)
But you can go and do that to yourself if you want to. You probably would accomplish more doing that than what you have against with Christianity...LOL.
Still looking for a Christian to try to straighten this guy out.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568907 Aug 7, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that last breath, sometimes does it---'oh God, what have I done to you?' not all of us get the chance to say this---your life is snapped out unawares!
Your right ----not all that call themselves Christian, is a Jesus follower----they haven't been a 'born again Christian---which means , it finally sinks in that 'Jesus died for our SINS.
Some can believe in the Bible, and believe in GOD, but until they come to believe in JESUS, and go THROUGH Jesus to get to God, it is not accepted from GOD.
Perfect. Thanks writer. Annie J writer---there is your answer.

Fremont, CA

#568908 Aug 7, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher? Are you a True Atheist?
I don't know what you mean, or what you're getting at.

"True" atheist as opposed to what, a "false" atheist?

I'll be glad to respond, if you will clarify your request.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568909 Aug 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, thanks. Yeah. I know. I'm pretty awesome.
:) keep telling yourself that.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#568910 Aug 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that most won't. Maybe because most agree with him...they just don't want to sound so full of hate. Let someone else do it.
Some will say they have no idea what Trifecta says because they don't read his posts. Not sure I believe that. When I spoke of his obsession concerning feces...some said they had no knowledge of that. No one said a word to him about that.
When Lawest spoke of "things" being shoved up Lacez behind...most ignored it...those that did speak up only offered him compassion and advised not to let the "outsiders" get to him.
Yet they expect us non-Christians to stand up against each other. Somehow they seem to totally miss when one of us does speak up to defend them.
Yes...I am tired of Chris Clearwater constantly complaining that we don't stand up against each other while he sits there and ignores the words that come from his "brothers and sisters".
So don't hold your breath Catcher...don't sit and wait for someone to take a stand...you might just pass out first.
Yeah...my tolerance level for this crap is low this morning...
There is a difference between their obligation to speak up against one another and ours to do the same. I have no duty to correct you or anybody else if your behavior is not what I would recommend. You have no duty to have the same moral code I do, you represent only yourself, you do not claim to be filled with any god spirit,and you have no responsibility to be a witness to any god.

By contrast, the Christian represents his god, and claims that there is an absolute moral code that he must obey. When he sees another Christian in violation of that, he has a duty to speak up, and failing to do so is moral cowardice. I understand not wanting to do that, but the fact remains that he has a duty he is shirking that we do not have.

So I say let them be themselves, and note what that is. These are despicable people. I don't want them trying to disguise that. If they can make real changes, let them. I'd even help. But when does that ever happen?

Observe, tap the glass, observe some more, learn and discuss. I don't think that you can expect more from them.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#568911 Aug 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I will let RR speak for himself, although I would be surprised if he felt any differently
I personally could care less 99% of the time who stands up to what. We are all adults. This is anonymous. There is rarely anything so egregious that to remain silent would be a moral lapse. On those few occasions, a decent amount of people normally will say something. And most of them presumably for the right reasons.
The non-stop hypocrisy simply becomes tiring. The never-ending attempt to claim other adults can somehow control what other adults say, let alone the inference that they are personally accountable for it. The repeated attempts to point fingers at the other side while hypocritically saying nothing to their own.
It isn't about who sometimes say something to their own side for every 20 things they say to the other side. And while ironically even that is more than a lot of people do, at the end of the day it normally is not necessary and almost always has no bearing. Does it lead to a change in behavior or thinking of another adult online? And over what, verbal barbs?
I would be happy if people simply stopped with the whole idea of trying to make everybody responsible and answerable to everybody else. Keep yourself in line. That's all you can do. If you have done that when the day is over, then kudos. But enough with the politically motivated (most of the time) rebukes. Adults online rarely need defending or protecting. That's how I see it anyway.
Yes sir, me too. They just love to see 2 Christians argue back and forth! It proves them right somehow about Christians. They do not realize we KNOW if they are true Christians, or worthy of defending their statements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Gods r Delusion x... 673,296
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Rob Ford Sr 286,296
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Catcher1 104,723
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 981,314
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Drifter 4,052
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr Peter Ross 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,813
More from around the web