Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#568686 Aug 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed we have much to be thankful for Bernie ~ GOD Bless and I hope that you too are feeling Blessed and Loved :)
Thanks Serah :) My children love me :) I am blessed :)

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#568687 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So just because you see charlatans like Hawking, what he proposes aint real. He is playing off you being a sucker for religion. Hawking knows your religion wants you to continue to believe "No God", so he proposes the absurd, got laughed at by real scientists, but the religious like you and the fake atheists on this billboard eats it up like real.
Because of course, since Hawking is real--then by golly, what he wrote in a book, must be real too. LOL. Stupid!. Go to disneyland--you can see a talking bird named tweety too, tell tweety about Hawking LOL!

You're a real hoot, YOU KNOW WHAT?
I see Hawking for what he is, I don't care what his belief in god is.
It makes no difference if he was Georges Lemaître the Catholic priest
or Razgul Draconis The Disciple of Satan.

He is a visionary theoretical physicist and cosmologist with great aptitude for unlocking the secrets of the universe.
And that's the part I admire in them.
I by will would emulate my mentors and like one of them said.
If I have seen farther than others , it's because I stood on the shoulders of giants.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#568688 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it the way you meant it without even realizing!!
hahaha
Haha! Perfect! If only all my miscues went so seamlessly unnoticed:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#568689 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the opposite. I much of the scriptures. You don't. You simply recite the doctrines of men like a trained parrot.
You don't understand any of it. In short, you don't think.
For someone who thinks they know so much and brags about education why is it I hardly ever see you post scripture, you seem to think others should just take your word for what you say and then when they disagree with you it goes to moron, liar, or deceitful that comes out of you. Just like this post you state because I do not think like you think I should think you come up with doctrines of men like a trained parrot. Well at least I not your trained parrot. lol.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#568690 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawking and Susskind had a 10 year argument over the second law regarding black holes and Hawking radiation where Hawking asserted that entropy evaporates. It was a real fight where they were very bitter at each other. In the end Hawking reversed his position and publicly conceded he was wrong.
Because physics itself says nothing can violate the second law. There has been never been found anything that can violate the second law. So it is one of the highest laws of nature , you don't just write away. Hawking retreated to write this new book to explain it further, because he had a new idea. I haven't read it but maybe I will anyway the strangest thing here is.
Hawking and Penrose worked together in writing that Hawking radiation and the Penrose–Hawking singularity theorems.
He maintains that the entropy is lost when the black holes evaporate. But don't think there is agreement between theoretical physicists, they hardly ever agree on anything, it the nature of it and has been that way for hundreds of years. Right back to the wars trying to produce liquid hydrogen, and that was a bad tale of bad blood between two other scientists.
It's best to look at each ones work subjectively in theoretical science, but it is necessarily one of the most important things.
Wow. So we are the living of a a mathematical equation:

"In a larger and more speculative sense, the theory suggests that the entire universe can be seen as a two-dimensional information structure "painted" on the cosmological horizon, such that the three dimensions we observe are only an effective description at macroscopic scales and at low energies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_prin...

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#568691 Aug 6, 2013
* products

...are the living products of a...

Location hidden

#568692 Aug 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that spirituality had to do with the supernatural.
Once again, that just isn't true, even by your dictionary's definitions.
That is one of the actual definitions

Although I had asked for clarification on how you were applying the word to yourself when using it and whether other words would better describe what you are claiming.

For whatever reason you didn't want to answer. I'm past it anyway. I was able to use your post to express some thoughts I had on the subject. I never actually anticipated you adding to the conversation and assumed even if asked civilly you would reply how you did.

I'm moving on

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#568693 Aug 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rats.
Looks like our only hope is with cryogenics, eh?
Cryogenics is ultimately dependent on whether people in the future will care enough to invest resources in producing the necessary medical technology to revive you free from brain damage.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#568694 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be pointed out that most of the "theories" in Theoretical Physics are actually hypothesis. They are mostly untestable and unproven outside of mathematics. Eventually the predictions made by one of them is observed that rules out competing hypothesis and that is when they become proper theories and the competing hypothesis are modified or abandoned.
M-Theory is not a real "theory". It is a hypothesis based on mathematical constructs.
Most are so complicated anymore, they are theory , propped up by lots of hypothesis. Yeah they should be called hypertheory or something. Being somewhere in between. Unless it is based on entirely dynamic concepts , then superhyper lol.

Location hidden

#568695 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is post men's words.
Too bad you aren't able to think for yourself.
LOL I live to piss you off! Hey ice cube here some of whispers personal scripture. If I took the notion I could love you all over from head to toe comsume you as in ice cube and then simple disappear and would not be a damn thing you could do about it.lol

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#568696 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Cryogenics is ultimately dependent on whether people in the future will care enough to invest resources in producing the necessary medical technology to revive you free from brain damage.
In that case, my will will direct that the bulk of my estate be used for my revival.

If it doesn't work, there's always reincarnation.

Location hidden

#568697 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real hoot, YOU KNOW WHAT?
I see Hawking for what he is, I don't care what his belief in god is.
It makes no difference if he was Georges Lemaître the Catholic priest
or Razgul Draconis The Disciple of Satan.
He is a visionary theoretical physicist and cosmologist with great aptitude for unlocking the secrets of the universe.
And that's the part I admire in them.
I by will would emulate my mentors and like one of them said.
If I have seen farther than others , it's because I stood on the shoulders of giants.
I am starting to enjoy your posts even with the bias from how things started. That isn't a common thing for me. I'm willing to start over if you are.

Location hidden

#568699 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you accept what men claim the scripture is about.
Answer me Whisp, what did "The Son of Man" mean in the time of Jesus ?
Do you know or are you going to look up what the church leaders want you to say ?
Better yet, ask a Jew what Ben'Adam means in the language and religion of Jesus.
Answer me whisp lol Do you hear me answer me whisp.lol

Well I would not have the answers you want matter of fact I have nothing you would want lol. ha ha son of man=flesh. Nope not going to ask no church leader what to say either. Well,professor you tell me what Ben'Adam means to you or post a scripture.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#568700 Aug 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, my will will direct that the bulk of my estate be used for my revival.
If it doesn't work, there's always reincarnation.
If you direct the bulk of your estate to me, I promise to have you reincarnated.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#568701 Aug 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Should say 'talk to each other, not 'rack to rack other'
Autocorrect error
I am an autocorrect error.
Damnit!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568702 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who thinks they know so much and brags about education why is it I hardly ever see you post scripture,....
Have you stooped so low as to lying, now ?

Why, Whisps ? Why ?

I post more scripture here than many a Christian does.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568703 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
...you think I should think you come up with doctrines of men like a trained parrot....
That isn't what I said you "should do" it is "what you do".

All you do is post what is in your Bible reference books and never question it or think about it. Yes. You accept the words of men.
I thought you were smart enough to realize that. I apologize for expecting so much from you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568704 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Like all the effort we are putting into reassembling the DNA of mummies to clone them back into existence ?

<smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568705 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
... If I took the notion I could love you all over from head to toe comsume you as in ice cube and then simple disappear and would not be a damn thing you could do about it.lol
Please do.

<smoooch>

BTW, you don't piss me off.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#568706 Aug 6, 2013
All of this theory and hypothesis talk is nonsense. People trying to make themselves look smart by playing games with words. One day you will stand before God. The games will be over as will the pretense that you are so smart. You will bow before his holiness and you will give an account for every deed, word, and thought. Stop burying digging your hole deeper and turn from your wicked ways while there is still time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min too lazy to log in 4,070
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hukt on Fonix 880,814
Poll What's your opinion on Mexicans? (Jul '10) 5 min Johnny 72
You are of your father, Satan the devil, you wi... 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min princeofdarknessi... 8,339
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min andet1987 6,409
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 41,168
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 603,567
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr waaasssuuup 7,653
More from around the web