Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568587 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you do not know how to do the interpretations of the scriptures.....
Just the opposite. I much of the scriptures. You don't. You simply recite the doctrines of men like a trained parrot.
You don't understand any of it. In short, you don't think.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568588 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>true thing writer! and no, he obviously does not know how to interpret scriptures.
Because I don't agree with the lies you were taught ?

Thank God!
Bongo

United States

#568589 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, a pirate ?
You suck at that, too.
BTW, thanks for hoping I die soon. I can't get enough of that "Christian love".
Is that a non sequitur or a strawman?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#568590 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Here read for yourself.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
That post was addressed to one of Hawkings idiot worshiper right here on this thread that claimed something came from nothing LOL. The poor ignoramus was so stumped because all he does is lick the boots of such fairy tale charlatans, he was impotent to respond.
Hawkings latest explanation of hoe this universe came to me has been pretty much laughed at in the scientific arena. All the links are there. Read it for yourself sir :)
After reading the book reviews, it's clear Hawking and Mlodinow's book is not directed toward scientists, but to everyone. So it's not actually a scientific contribution, but version of science writing from within the discipline.

Some of the reviewer's you posted aren't even scientists.

Clearly, you are greatly confused as to what is and what is not science. I'll try to straighten this out for you:

1. science is based on research
2. research science is largely published in academic journals, but the social sciences tend to publish books
3. scientists writing for lay people about their philosophical views of their science does not contribute to the scientific discipline in question. At most, it contributes a non-mathematical understanding of their work that is accessible to non-scientists
4. science writing as opposed to scientific research is not peer reviewed; it's editor reviewed. That's very different. Hawking is not producing new scientific claims here - he's discussing what his work means to the discipline of physics and philosophy

It appears you don't understand that. You really need to pause before making further claims about science.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568591 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
...I never follow a man...
All you do is post men's words.

Too bad you aren't able to think for yourself.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#568592 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you lied or made an honest mistake. You claimed, and I quote, "Hawkins book was rejected by the peer review process."
Your links do not support that statement. Your links are scientists who are reviewing the book after publication. That means the book itself was accepted by the peer review process and is now part of the literature under discussion.
I'm assuming you made an honest mistake because you don't know f*ck all about science or how it works. So in the future, I would politely ask you to stop commenting on science. It's so far out of your understanding, you might as well be telling a cardiologist how to perform surgery.
oh! the "f" bomb...you must be angry LOL, that's funny!

They rejected what's in the book <shrughs>. Anybody can write anything in a book. Harry Potter is in a book. Hawking's claim is as real as harry potter.

His theories are a farce, a joke.

You can ask me to commenting--but I'm a Christian, or else I would have use that "f" bomb and told you what you can use it to do to yourself :)

Your beliefs are not based on science. They are illogical nonsensical endless hypothetical nonsense that is a joke and cannot even be observed muchless studied. I know more about science that you do, you're simply a glorified Social Worker.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568593 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I don't agree with the lies you were taught ?
Thank God!
Good for you!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568594 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference between what scripture reads and mankinds opinions.
Yet, you accept what men claim the scripture is about.

Answer me Whisp, what did "The Son of Man" mean in the time of Jesus ?

Do you know or are you going to look up what the church leaders want you to say ?

Better yet, ask a Jew what Ben'Adam means in the language and religion of Jesus.

Some stable somewhere

#568595 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why. I outlined on that post specifically why other scientists are criticizing Hawkings and why the M-Theory is under attack. Here is the post again:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Go and read it. It has the links as to where I got the information.
Or---believe Hawkings. <shrughs>. I could not care less what you believe.
Hawking. Hawking. His name is Hawking.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#568596 Aug 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. Haven't been posting here much. But yes, my point is Duane is a man that hates. He even admits this in his own words. I find that sad. Even sadder is most times the people that squawk here about hate speech say not a word to any of his hate filled postings. Having said that many others that confess Christ also say vile things.
It's a nasty, vile world we live in.

Woe is you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568597 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to pause before making further claims about science.
You're not a scientist, you have no authority to speak about science. You're a Social Worker, go get a job in the zoo and enculturate chimpanzees to a tree.

Some stable somewhere

#568598 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>....
The science community rejected Hawkings, I just happen to agree with them ~~grin~~
Uh...no it didn't. Only one of the reviewers you linked to is a scientist, and he didn't outright reject Hawking's statements.

Again, your statements on science are without merit. How long will it take for you to learn this? More embarrassment?

Some stable somewhere

#568599 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, a pirate ?
You suck at that, too.
BTW, thanks for hoping I die soon. I can't get enough of that "Christian love".
I hope you don't die soon!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568600 Aug 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. His hate has been on display in this forum for quite some time. Its a sad thing to witness any man like this. All we can do is pray.
Are you defending me against Trifecta ?

My guess is you got confused.
ROFLMAO

You can't follow a post and reply but claim to perfectly comprehend the entire Bible.

Thank you for making a mockery of Christianity again.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568601 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Americans believe in the Constitution.
Since Americans are a label for people living in the United States, how does a label think?
WTF ?

Are you really this mentally disturbed ?

Some stable somewhere

#568602 Aug 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is uncalled for and hurts you more than it does him.
HFN
What a nice post HFN!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#568603 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawking. Hawking. His name is Hawking.
Trifecta wants to know if you are offended.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568604 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, IANS is quite right. Non-scientists have no voice in science.
Neither do you "enculturist",

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568605 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>go down to disney land or universal, you can see a talking dog, a talking mouse, a talking cat, or superman or iron man--and just because you can see them, then that makes them real and not imaginary---lol!
So you agree that your deity is as real as a Disney character.

OK
Bongo

United States

#568606 Aug 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is uncalled for and hurts you more than it does him.
HFN
How so? He can give it but he cant take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min oneear69 37,185
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Chuck 688,847
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min scienceisgod 988,572
Putin: Hillary Made Up Russian Collusion 47 min The Henchman 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,551
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 6 hr Paul is dead 19
More from around the web