Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#568539 Aug 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he got Alzheimer disease make his brain mess up,like pumex stone, completly empty with white spots on every corner
he is professor Du Du dupcynger?
take easy Tri
It that so Shrink? Alzheimer's eh? he in bad shape.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568540 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I am quite aware of that, but was pointing toward the reason it's rejected by fundamental Christians....
OK.

They reject everything they can't understand that they think threatens their deity.

Babble from a preacher and a 6000 year old myth is all they seem to have the intelligence to grasp.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568541 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't understand that if you can't convince someone that your God exists then you can't preach the gospel to them ?
You are a bigger idiot than I presumed.
Why can't you understand?? huh? why can't your brain comprehend.

Mark 16:15
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
[[
That what Jesus said. Jesus never tell anyone to prove anything to anybody. All Jesus say to do is spread the Gospel to the world.

How come you can't understand that? what wrong with you brain? Is not the Christian job to prove God exist. Jesus never tell no one to do that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568542 Aug 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very least, you should learn to spell his name.
oh I'm sorry..are you offended?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568543 Aug 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is uncalled for and hurts you more than it does him.
HFN
It doesn't hurt me at all. It does make all Christians look like idiots. If I was a Christian I would be confronting these people about that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568544 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It not the color of my hair that you were talking about yep I know the joke and that was most probably made by a man too. The orginal post was about you doing my thinking for me.All you exercised is one of your blonde moments.
LOL

If you don't like to think, that's OK.

I don't "think for you". I am simply trying to make sense of some of the things you post. Maybe if you thought before writing .....

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#568545 Aug 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
how can the universe come out of nothing?
I don't know. How can it? And why ask me? To the best of my knowledge, it didn't.

How can a god come out of nothing? How can a god even exist? What would allow such a thing to exist? What would sustain it? What would make it perfect? What would keep it perfect?

Let me guess: your have a separate standard for your god. You demand that the existence of the universe make sense, but not your god. Am I close?
Qu_innocence wrote:
Knowledge is powerful. I'm learning that the virtue of humility is equally as important.
You'd be incorrect. Knowledge is far more valuable.

Humility is code in Christian for docility, isn't it? It's not the opposite of bragging or conceit the way you are using it here. It's the opposite of asserting oneself, which is really the cardinal message of Christian philosophy and your message to me: yield. It's a strategy appropriate only in select situations. In others, it is a mistake. Habitual acquiescence is certainly not a virtue.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568546 Aug 6, 2013
ROFLMAO

The South African equivalent of Fox News.

You ARE a moron.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of insane, fascinating article here on the Madness of Atheism. Not saying you're one, but just adding on to your writings :)
Atheism is a mental illness….
The men who founded atheism all shared certain common experiences and a definite psychological pattern is evident. Their early childhoods were marked by some form of spiritual training. They were men whose dominating, overbearing and even abusive fathers led them to rebellion and renunciations of God.
They endured cold, ruthless parents, grew up in an environment of bullying and abuse often done in the name of God.
These buys hated their fathers, wounds which festered a rebellion against a hostile father they identified with a hostile God. They made it there lives work to destroy the God who had come to symbolize their father.
Darwin – he lived the greatest portion of his life in deep depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction, He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.
Thomas Henry Huxley- he detested his hot tempered father he suffered terrible bullying at school and had a terrible fear of insanity, which ran in his family. In fact his father died in an insane asylum. His hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits. He believed he had been poisoned by vapours from a dead body. After his only son dies of scarlet fever he detested God and believed he was cruel, hostile, angry and indifferent to suffering.
Nietzsche – Grew up with no male role model , he was a repressed homosexual and a victim of syphilis, depression and senility. He blamed his mom for the death of his father.
Freud – he believed a female is a failed boy and he was obsessed with the incestuous conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.
These four prophets of atheism and many more all had powerful domineering fathers. They were fearful, weak, submissive kids. They all grew up with a history of headaches, depression , obsessive fears, extreme shyness, intestinal disorders, and made it there lives work to destroy God who had come to symbolize there fathers.
“ Its Madness”
http://www.news24.com/
It's not only Christians that think atheists are mad.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#568547 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of insane, fascinating article here on the Madness of Atheism. EDITED to save the server from stupid.
Full STOP,

You can attempt to psychoanalyze a number of things with 100% failure to do so , by all means try. After all we all know how rich your fantasy is but......

Evidence son, is what I base my belief on.
Did you happen to have any? Or is it crickets again?
Produce Yahweh or go somewhere and play with him by yourself, because (Shhh.... I wont tell anyone else about you)
None of us can see him Mr Loony Bird.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#568548 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>... Is not the Christian job to prove God exist. Jesus never tell no one to do that.
Yes it is and Yes he did.

You are incapable of doing it.

You are just trying to get out of doing it. You are not only stupid but a coward and liar (to God) as well.

I hope for your sake your deity doesn't exist.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#568549 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>?? eh?
Christianity is a---Religion. DUH. you related to professor memorex?
"Christianity" is a label that is associated with the religion that you practice.

No matter..."Christianity " does not think...people think...animals think...at least I think they do.

Would you implied in your post was...all the people whose religion carries the label of "Christianity" think...well I have forgotten now what you implied...something to do with someone being insane...is erroneous...unless you know for sure that they all think the same thing. I don't believe that to be true.

So....DUH...right back atcha.

Fennario

#568550 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
Hell is probably a place but the fire may be regret. Seperation from God.
I'm good with that. If he'll just let bygones and be bygones and not torture me, I'll be content with that.
Bongo wrote:
The distance from the heart to the brain is approx. 18 inches that's how narrow a margin people miss heaven.
I don't like to wander too far from either.

Satan is the one true god

Since: Aug 13

Winter Park, FL

#568551 Aug 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
watch only your own family you little abominable poor head d.....top wet from man sperms?
dork
Ah, I see.. so there is a long lineage of incest in your background....you are embarrassed.... don't be....gives you an excuse for your ignorance and stupidity...

Fennario

#568552 Aug 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
mocking others free religion choice???
That's not what people mock about you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568553 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Full STOP,
You can attempt to psychoanalyze a number of things with 100% failure to do so , by all means try. After all we all know how rich your fantasy is but......
Evidence son, is what I base my belief on.
Did you happen to have any? Or is it crickets again?
Produce Yahweh or go somewhere and play with him by yourself, because (Shhh.... I wont tell anyone else about you)
None of us can see him Mr Loony Bird.
ay!lol!

I ain't going anywhere, seeing you wanna be fake atheists defend your religion is priceless oy!lol!.

You don't have any evidence of anything. What you believe, isn't science. It's science fiction lullaby nonsense that nutty scientists put out, then depend on gullible followers like you to swallow that they can point to the "public" support---gullible and naive wanna be atheists like you to get more funding for their endless hypothetical non-sensical theoretical Crap while laughing at you all the way to the Bank HA!

That's all these scientists see you as, a way to line their pockets.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568554 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is and Yes he did.
Show in the bible where Jesus told anyone to prove God exist.
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#568555 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't hurt me at all. It does make all Christians look like idiots. If I was a Christian I would be confronting these people about that.
I’m glad it does not hurt you Darwin.
HFN

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568556 Aug 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christianity" is a label that is associated with the religion that you practice.
No matter..."Christianity " does not think...people think...animals think...at least I think they do.
Would you implied in your post was...all the people whose religion carries the label of "Christianity" think...well I have forgotten now what you implied...something to do with someone being insane...is erroneous...unless you know for sure that they all think the same thing. I don't believe that to be true.
So....DUH...right back atcha.
???

you forgot what I implied eh??

??

??

oh ok. yeah, right. aye!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#568557 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If you don't like to think, that's OK.
I don't "think for you". I am simply trying to make sense of some of the things you post. Maybe if you thought before writing .....
So you admit you do not know how to do the interpretations of the scriptures. Because that is what most of my writing are. Copied scriptures from the Bible. I never add nor subtract any thing it done just as it is written in the Bible. I not suppose to think as you do. Neither you nor I believe the same and it is a waste of your time to try to convince me of your beliefs. Which is no problem for me each to their own as far as I am concerned. Because what for me may be wrong to you would be right for me. And what is wrong for me may be right for you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568558 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you do not know how to do the interpretations of the scriptures. Because that is what most of my writing are. Copied scriptures from the Bible. I never add nor subtract any thing it done just as it is written in the Bible. I not suppose to think as you do. Neither you nor I believe the same and it is a waste of your time to try to convince me of your beliefs. Which is no problem for me each to their own as far as I am concerned. Because what for me may be wrong to you would be right for me. And what is wrong for me may be right for you.
true thing writer! and no, he obviously does not know how to interpret scriptures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min River Tam 104,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min Gabriel 981,182
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 672,894
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Holy Child Jehova... 389
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy Child Jehova... 445,843
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
About Times and Laws 8 hr harvey plunkett 1
More from around the web