Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#568550 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
Hell is probably a place but the fire may be regret. Seperation from God.
I'm good with that. If he'll just let bygones and be bygones and not torture me, I'll be content with that.
Bongo wrote:
The distance from the heart to the brain is approx. 18 inches that's how narrow a margin people miss heaven.
I don't like to wander too far from either.

Satan is the one true god

Since: Aug 13

Winter Park, FL

#568551 Aug 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
watch only your own family you little abominable poor head d.....top wet from man sperms?
dork
Ah, I see.. so there is a long lineage of incest in your background....you are embarrassed.... don't be....gives you an excuse for your ignorance and stupidity...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#568552 Aug 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
mocking others free religion choice???
That's not what people mock about you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#568553 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Full STOP,
You can attempt to psychoanalyze a number of things with 100% failure to do so , by all means try. After all we all know how rich your fantasy is but......
Evidence son, is what I base my belief on.
Did you happen to have any? Or is it crickets again?
Produce Yahweh or go somewhere and play with him by yourself, because (Shhh.... I wont tell anyone else about you)
None of us can see him Mr Loony Bird.
ay!lol!

I ain't going anywhere, seeing you wanna be fake atheists defend your religion is priceless oy!lol!.

You don't have any evidence of anything. What you believe, isn't science. It's science fiction lullaby nonsense that nutty scientists put out, then depend on gullible followers like you to swallow that they can point to the "public" support---gullible and naive wanna be atheists like you to get more funding for their endless hypothetical non-sensical theoretical Crap while laughing at you all the way to the Bank HA!

That's all these scientists see you as, a way to line their pockets.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568554 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is and Yes he did.
Show in the bible where Jesus told anyone to prove God exist.
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#568555 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't hurt me at all. It does make all Christians look like idiots. If I was a Christian I would be confronting these people about that.
I’m glad it does not hurt you Darwin.
HFN

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568556 Aug 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christianity" is a label that is associated with the religion that you practice.
No matter..."Christianity " does not think...people think...animals think...at least I think they do.
Would you implied in your post was...all the people whose religion carries the label of "Christianity" think...well I have forgotten now what you implied...something to do with someone being insane...is erroneous...unless you know for sure that they all think the same thing. I don't believe that to be true.
So....DUH...right back atcha.
???

you forgot what I implied eh??

??

??

oh ok. yeah, right. aye!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#568557 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If you don't like to think, that's OK.
I don't "think for you". I am simply trying to make sense of some of the things you post. Maybe if you thought before writing .....
So you admit you do not know how to do the interpretations of the scriptures. Because that is what most of my writing are. Copied scriptures from the Bible. I never add nor subtract any thing it done just as it is written in the Bible. I not suppose to think as you do. Neither you nor I believe the same and it is a waste of your time to try to convince me of your beliefs. Which is no problem for me each to their own as far as I am concerned. Because what for me may be wrong to you would be right for me. And what is wrong for me may be right for you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568558 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you do not know how to do the interpretations of the scriptures. Because that is what most of my writing are. Copied scriptures from the Bible. I never add nor subtract any thing it done just as it is written in the Bible. I not suppose to think as you do. Neither you nor I believe the same and it is a waste of your time to try to convince me of your beliefs. Which is no problem for me each to their own as far as I am concerned. Because what for me may be wrong to you would be right for me. And what is wrong for me may be right for you.
true thing writer! and no, he obviously does not know how to interpret scriptures.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568559 Aug 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what people mock about you.
ye still hunting fe dem chrissians Yosomite..

http://www.wiseacre-gardens.com/buttons/sam.h...

LOL..

Location hidden

#568560 Aug 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
g_o_d (ben Adam) poor Alhzheimer disease old crip,
made goal to convert you to his beliefs,
this is reason why this atheistic vermit seating on your little head like parasite or lice
I will move goal post to posting scriptures. I never follow a man.
Do my own thinking and take care of myself as is God's wish for me.
Certainly do not worry over worldly wooes.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#568561 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>???
you forgot what I implied eh??
??
??
oh ok. yeah, right. aye!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

You said this...

"Christianity thinks you're insane too"

Now...since the word "Christianity" is a label to designate your belief system...how does a label think?

Were you speaking for every Christian...

Location hidden

#568562 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>true thing writer! and no, he obviously does not know how to interpret scriptures.
Big difference between what scripture reads and mankinds opinions.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#568563 Aug 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is uncalled for and hurts you more than it does him.
HFN
True. His hate has been on display in this forum for quite some time. Its a sad thing to witness any man like this. All we can do is pray.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568564 Aug 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
You said this...
"Christianity thinks you're insane too"
Now...since the word "Christianity" is a label to designate your belief system...how does a label think?
Were you speaking for every Christian...
Americans believe in the Constitution.

Since Americans are a label for people living in the United States, how does a label think?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568565 Aug 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference between what scripture reads and mankinds opinions.
oh obviously. That's why people who attack the bible can be dismissed or ignored so easily.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#568566 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>ay!lol!
I ain't going anywhere, seeing you wanna be fake atheists defend your religion is priceless oy!lol!.
You don't have any evidence of anything. What you believe, isn't science. It's science fiction lullaby nonsense that nutty scientists put out, then depend on gullible followers like you to swallow that they can point to the "public" support---gullible and naive wanna be atheists like you to get more funding for their endless hypothetical non-sensical theoretical Crap while laughing at you all the way to the Bank HA!
That's all these scientists see you as, a way to line their pockets.
At least we can SEE them and they aren't IMAGINARY.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#568567 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Americans believe in the Constitution.
Since Americans are a label for people living in the United States, how does a label think?
Some do, some don't. I've met some Americans that would love to be able by force of law to shut people up. Some Americans hate this nation and the freedoms it gives all its people.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568568 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we can SEE them and they aren't IMAGINARY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xq90BJIGTSgXX
go down to disney land or universal, you can see a talking dog, a talking mouse, a talking cat, or superman or iron man--and just because you can see them, then that makes them real and not imaginary---lol!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#568569 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Americans believe in the Constitution.
sigh...I shouldn't...but I will try one more time.

"Americans" is a collective group of people...people that are capable of thinking.

If you had of said "Christians" think...you would have used the correct terminology because "Christians" are a collective group of people that are also capable of thinking.

However...

"Christianity" is a label for a beliefs system...neither which is capable of thinking.

Now...

Do you get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 27 min town drunk 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 51,734
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,967
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 5 hr c840xba 26
shuh up meathead! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
NJ Home Remodeling Contractors Information by P... 6 hr Pangione Developers 1
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 991,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Michael 693,160
More from around the web