ThE sOn Of GoD mUsIc MiNiStRy

"Wait for the Lord...be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

pSaLm 27:14

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#568416 Aug 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
I think Lacez that you are not understanding what some...maybe many...Christians believe...that without your spirituality coming from God...it is of man and thus false/fake spirituality...that you are deceived by satan in to believing that you are spiritual without God.

Some also believe that the non-Christian does not experience true...love... kindness... compassion...goodness... since these too did not come from God.
This is the extreme prejudice of Christians for unbelievers. Don't you see the hatred embedded in such ideas? We're lacking something essential in their eyes - being spirit-filled - making us lower than they are on some imaginary spiritual food chain. That is like women to men who think that they are less than themselves, or people of color to people who think white skin imparts racial purity.

I resent the church that teaches them to think that way about anybody, especially me and people I love that also unbelievers. I REFUSE to just sit for that. I will declaim that church as emphatically as I can until it stops doing that, which I am sure will not be one day sooner that the day it loses the ability to do that. Is there much doubt about that?

And what fair person could possibly fault another for wanting to oppose an institution that does that to him and his? None. Christians do, but so what? They're the vectors for the church.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#568417 Aug 6, 2013
M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“You gain strength, courage and confidence
by every experience in which
you really stop to look fear in the face…
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”

~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#568418 Aug 6, 2013
Dear Father,

Help me remember that each moment I spend in anger is another moment I lose of peace. Please help me control my anger today so I may have a peaceful day. Dear Father, help me remember that each moment I spend in anger is another moment I lose of peace. Please help me control my anger today so I may have a peaceful day.

Prayer for Today

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#568419 Aug 6, 2013
Encouraging Words....

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Romans 8:28

K-Love

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#568420 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think so. Don't you?
Yes.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#568421 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> to bad youre so un attractive eh snarl?
i am grateful, that is your estimation.

I thank your non-existent god

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568422 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You can't even spell his name correctly.
2. Do you have anything beyond a high school education?
3. Have you ever, ever in your life, taken a physics class at the university level?
4. Can you read math?
5. Can you produce complex mathematical equations?
6. Can you produce math equations describing quantum mechanics?
7. Can you produce equations describing theoretical quantum mechanics?
8. Can you quantize gravity to explain how time functions in a singularity?
If you answered "no" to any of the above questions, you are not capable of criticizing Hawkings' work.
Admittedly, no. 1 is not a question, but a truth statement, based on me unfortunately reading your posts.
Thanks for reading my posts sir :)

Well physics, math, are legitimate sciences. Hawkings, is a legitimate scientist, I never said he was not.

But what he is advocating in his latest book, isn't science. It's science fiction absurdity.

The criticism of Hawkings latest work comes from his peers. Peer review, is a great thing, but it cuts both ways. And when Hawkings latest hypothesis and theories were peer reviewed, they were an abysmal fail. Even to the point that many scientists were simply embarrassed. LOL. Gotta love it :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#568423 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what century it is you're living in?
Perhaps this is more to your taste, young man?
http://www.google.com/imgres...
aye!lol! what a sight!. for some reason that picture and your avatar reminds me of the movie Kill Bill. Good movie.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#568424 Aug 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Good Morning Everyone :) Jesus is Lord of All. Every knee shall bow. And every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord :) It is so :)
Morning;

I grabbed my first cup this am and headed outside tis a pretty day.
Watch those wild hummingbirds and the squirrels come in to hit the feeders. Must say they are interesting lil clowns too lol. They have there own pecking order. God created some very grand and wonderful things for mankind. And all people have to do is take the time and effort to appricate it all. Known as gifts and blessing from God. Have a good day.

Location hidden

#568425 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would do it yourself, I wouldn't have to.
lol self appointed lol. You go right ahead with your program. lol
Never get too close to a bee hive(something sweet) and risk getting stung. lol
Never play poker with a mischief maker you come out on the losing end (remember) and to think you want to do my thinking for me lol you assume way too much.lol

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#568426 Aug 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
And he doesn't like that. Not my problem.
"Egg-Zachary."
-Someone

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#568427 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> to bad youre so un attractive eh snarl?
Jealous of sweet Karl?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#568428 Aug 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Been in a hotel since 11 am yesterday.
Headed to Uwharrie to hang out a while with my animal side a bit longer.
Here. Laugh.
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult, four-hour, surgical procedure. A young nurse arrives to give him a partial sponge bath.
“Nurse”, he mumbles, from behind the mask,“Are my testicles black?”
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies,“I don’t know, Sir, I’m only here to wash your upper body and feet.”
He struggles to ask again,“Nurse, are my testicles black?”
Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other, lifting and moving them around. Then, she takes a close look and says,“There’s nothing wrong with them, Sir.”
The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,“Thank you very much. That was absolutely wonderful, but listen very, very closely…
“Are - my - test - results - back?”
later, people.
More please!
That was great!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#568429 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for reading my posts sir :)
Well physics, math, are legitimate sciences. Hawkings, is a legitimate scientist, I never said he was not.
But what he is advocating in his latest book, isn't science. It's science fiction absurdity.
The criticism of Hawkings latest work comes from his peers. Peer review, is a great thing, but it cuts both ways. And when Hawkings latest hypothesis and theories were peer reviewed, they were an abysmal fail. Even to the point that many scientists were simply embarrassed. LOL. Gotta love it :)
Sorry, baby, I don't believe you. You're invited to link me to the criticisms.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#568430 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>aye!lol! what a sight!. for some reason that picture and your avatar reminds me of the movie Kill Bill. Good movie.
It's the juxtapositions I'm using.

Location hidden

#568431 Aug 6, 2013
How did Christ reprove those who, though familiar with the letter of the scriptures failed to understand them.

Jesus answered and said unto them. Ye de err not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

What great blessing did Christ confer upon His disciples after his resurrection.

Then opened He their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.

Location hidden

#568432 Aug 6, 2013
What is the nature of the word of God.

For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than an twoedged sword, piercing even the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of the joint and marrow and is discerner of the thoughts
and intents of the heart.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#568433 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
It's the juxtapositions I'm using.
What's your favorite juxtaposition?
Bongo

Coram, NY

#568434 Aug 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't think that hell is a place,just a feeling of resentment? It seems that you think that people like me will remain conscious after death, but not burn in fire. Is that correct?
Why would your god change the likes of those two and accept them, but not fix me up? Because he was not found before death? Isn't that a little bit his doing?
The god Christians describe varies from Christian to Christian, but never seems to get above pettiness. He doesn't give us much to go on except a book that anybody could have written, then exacts an eternal punishment without hope of forgiveness for not accepting its content.
Keep in mind the pitfalls that prevent people from accepting that book - its errors, its lack of anything that sounds like only a god could write it, and a world full of clues like fossils and human chromosome 2 to suggest that the book was not written by the author of the universe.
I reject all of that not just for lack of evidence, but because I understand that if our universe was built by and is governed by such a creature, everybody is in trouble, including the believers. What reason would there be to assume otherwise? You wouldn't trust a human being that did those things.
Hell is probably a place but the fire may be regret. Seperation from God. The Jews alone are a great proof of God. He would fix you up and wants to. Belief is required. Before higher learning and most all modern science it was said

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: hell, were likened unto sheep. The distance from the heart to the brain is approx. 18 inches that's how narrow a margin people miss heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 837,263
sex (May '13) 10 min Radhe 155
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 4,160
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min karl44 589,466
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Aura Mytha 271,276
MARCUS ALLEN is the REAL REASON Orenthal murder... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr Landasok 346
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lisw 176,826
More from around the web