“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#568379 Aug 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I spent a week at a luxury hotel in Shanghai, with a huge spa--jacuzzi, saunas, Turkish somethingorothers, cold plunge, all sorts of showers, water with cucumbers and limes, towels the size of blankets, lockers, creams, you name it. Nobody wears anything. Great diversity--Asians and Europeans of all sorts. Separate spas for each gender though, unfortunately.
Scratches head? What you gonna do with a cucumber in the bath tub? I know... plug the drain!
heheheh

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#568380 Aug 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Scratches head? What you gonna do with a cucumber in the bath tub? I know... plug the drain!
heheheh
No, Aura, the cucumber water and other waters are for drinking!!

Carafes are placed on marble slabs.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#568381 Aug 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
They're really good dogs, regardless of what you hear.
I have known some lovely bull terriers, even pit bulls. I have also known some lovely dogs, that were almost pure dingo.

The breed doesn't matter, it's how they are treated. A dog that is given love and kindness - will return it.

“Electronic graffiti”

Botany Bay

#568382 Aug 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I might've not been clear.
By "your opinion" I meant "peoples' opinions," as the word "your" is used sometimes.
I was talking about those peoples' opinions of which you were talking about.
Their opinions are their problem. They might believe that a godless horse's hoof couldn't be spiritual.

I can.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#568383 Aug 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this how? Have you given a good debate?
Oh...we know that you won't notice...I don't know if it is because you are so sharp...or if you are just not paying attention.
"Grow up"..."how old are you?"...is that anything like when you told HFY "you sound like a man"? Is that your cop out attitude?
Mam-- get your story straight before you try to tell me how to write my post--by the way--I did not say that to HFY. I can give you the page number and post if you can't get it correct.

I will write my post and opinions , the way I want to write my opinions---if you don't like my opinions, then scroll past them.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#568384 Aug 5, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Their opinions are their problem. They might believe that a godless horse's hoof couldn't be spiritual.
I can.
You are missing the point. Nobody said atheists can't have spiritual experiences. It was pointed out some atheists have redefined the word "spiritual" because they are the ones who don't subscribe to any of its actual meanings. Which makes it strange then to choose that particular word. If you do believe you can experience something spiritual then nobody is claiming to be able to speak for what you can experience. The question simply is what are you claiming spiritual to be?

Consider it a rhetorical question as I really have zero interest in arguing the point. I'm simply clarifying nobody has claimed someone else can't experience spirituality. Just whether they are using a word that doesn't really mean what they are claiming when there are lots of words that would better describe the claim.

“Electronic graffiti”

Botany Bay

#568385 Aug 5, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't be telling people I'm your girlfriend. Go have a little nap. There there.
His real girlfriend developed a puncture. How deflating!

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#568386 Aug 5, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>His real girlfriend developed a puncture. How deflating!
Lol.

I mean ah, um, that's mean.

“Electronic graffiti”

Botany Bay

#568387 Aug 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hai-hai, I kinda sorta said that.
Konnichiwa
*bows*

“Electronic graffiti”

Botany Bay

#568388 Aug 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
We used to mix the genders here - though, it was sort of females during the day time, males at night breakup - but the Christians screwed that up with their silly morals.
There are still a few mixed baths, but pretty rare and generally only hold two people.
:)
That sounds like a lot of fun.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#568389 Aug 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Aura, the cucumber water and other waters are for drinking!!
Carafes are placed on marble slabs.
LOL...
Okay they're not ready for the Clampett's go to Maui yet.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#568390 Aug 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known some lovely bull terriers, even pit bulls. I have also known some lovely dogs, that were almost pure dingo.
The breed doesn't matter, it's how they are treated. A dog that is given love and kindness - will return it.
I agree.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#568391 Aug 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
We Christians have been struggling with you humanists/atheists since Biblical times.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You have, have you? I don't think so.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
if you hadn't displayed intellectual dishonesty by not adding in the scripture I post you from Paul, you'd understand. You're weakness is showing.
Honesty is not a function of reproducing meaningless scriptures that are evidence of nothing except that they are in the bible. They are not evidence of any struggle.
RiversideHick wrote:
You displayed intellectual dishonesty and you know it.
Sorry, but you are wrong. Your scripture is not evidence that "Christians have been struggling with ... humanists/atheists since Biblical times." I could claim that it is evidence that Christians have been abusing atheists since biblical times. But it's not. It's evidence of absolutely nothing except that those words are in a particular book.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#568392 Aug 6, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Touché.
hahaaa

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#568393 Aug 6, 2013
This is incorrect. Many Christians demonstrate no evidence of spirituality, while many who call Christianity nonsense appear to have rich spiritual lives.
RiversideHick wrote:
That is a baseless accusation.
"That" is not an accusation. They are two opinions, and certainly as valid as the opinion that they are baseless when you apparently don't know upon what basis they are made.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#568394 Aug 6, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Mam-- get your story straight before you try to tell me how to write my post--by the way--I did not say that to HFY. I can give you the page number and post if you can't get it correct.
I will write my post and opinions , the way I want to write my opinions---if you don't like my opinions, then scroll past them.
Yeah, that was Triflecta. I guess he wants me to be a man for him. Kinda yuk, to be honest, but ok. I can wear a strap on for him.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#568395 Aug 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point. Nobody said atheists can't have spiritual experiences. It was pointed out some atheists have redefined the word "spiritual" because they are the ones who don't subscribe to any of its actual meanings. Which makes it strange then to choose that particular word. If you do believe you can experience something spiritual then nobody is claiming to be able to speak for what you can experience. The question simply is what are you claiming spiritual to be?
Consider it a rhetorical question as I really have zero interest in arguing the point. I'm simply clarifying nobody has claimed someone else can't experience spirituality. Just whether they are using a word that doesn't really mean what they are claiming when there are lots of words that would better describe the claim.
I don't know if "redefine" is the right word. I suppose from your point of view it is. From my point of view, people who have spiritual experiences are always having monistic experiences, but they misinterpret them as dualistic.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#568396 Aug 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Konnichiwa
*bows*
konnichi ha. o genki desu ka? doregurai nihongo wo wakarimasu ka?

(the question marks are an English affectation)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#568397 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup tells me he's good in bed. You might be missing out.
:)
I am attracted to intellect

...what-ch-doin?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#568398 Aug 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point. Nobody said atheists can't have spiritual experiences. It was pointed out some atheists have redefined the word "spiritual" because they are the ones who don't subscribe to any of its actual meanings. Which makes it strange then to choose that particular word. If you do believe you can experience something spiritual then nobody is claiming to be able to speak for what you can experience. The question simply is what are you claiming spiritual to be?
have spiritual experiences, I probably interpret them differently than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Anthony MN 573,427
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Tide with Beach 808,316
VERIFIED TRADER - Verified Trader Review - Any ... (Jan '13) 7 min verifiedtrade 13
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 23 min kis69ore 32
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Rick in Kansas 268,741
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min Rosa_Winkel 97,834
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 1 hr DILF 504
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 11 hr same 199
More from around the web