Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Satan is the one true god

Since: Aug 13

Winter Park, FL

#568496 Aug 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many things on a daily basis that can and have caused harm to others...should we try to stop those things also?
Not everyone who prays goes out and starts wars...the majority don't.
I think...Epi is harmless...at least so far she has been.
BTW...do you drink alcohol? That sometimes kills.
no I don't drink...you are right, not everyone who prays goes out and kills.... but they do waste their time where they could be accomplishing something useful to society or their lives...

so you would rather allow fraud to be rampant and mislead people with childish nonsense... wow... that's really an accomplishment..no wonder belief in god is inversely proportional to IQ...
Bongo

United States

#568497 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a loving deity.
I'll take my chances with Satan. Satan is a more trustworthy character.
Isn't that the only choice of a heretic? Only you didn't choose, you were already had.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568498 Aug 6, 2013
Satan is the one true god wrote:
<quoted text>..... but they do waste their time where they could be accomplishing something useful to society or their lives.......
Like watching sitcoms and reality shows.

LOL

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#568499 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>read the link.
Your only criteria for rejecting Hawking is his statement that the universe didn't need god to be created.
So your theological reasoning has no basis in reality, because you believe YWHW exists and is the reason of this universe.
But you can offer less than Hawking can toward actually showing your claim is valid.

So whether Hawking is right or you are right are still questionable.
No one knows for sure, but he explores reasoning into exactly how it IS possible in new ways , based on physical constants and measurements that describe our reality.

While you rely on a 2200 year old book that is laughably in error of how this universe came to be and rely on faith that this thing YWHW exists, but cannot show a single shred of physical evidence that it does. While at the same time contemplate is is our error in judgement that we not share your delusion of a creator you absolutely cannot produce, invoke, communicate with or receive a message from. We have come to think people like you are "insane".

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#568500 Aug 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Serah wrote:
Cheers ~ just wanted to share with those who care, that I have a scarf with me today that my Mum knitted for me about 20 years ago.... I can feel her energy often, and just gave the scarf a little pat and said "Hello Mum"!
There are those who think it is strange chatting with those who have passed over, and there are those who think it quite normal and comforting :)
Sometimes I think I am turning into my Mum ~ now using the perfume she used to use and gathering the things she gave me over the years to hold and to protect, and to pass on to my children and grandchildren. Perhaps I will make a Treasure Chest so that I can store my loved ones gifts of love that I have collected over many years....
---------
Hey Serah,
ItÂ’s nice that you can feel close to your Mum. I think making a treasure chest of gifts from loved one is good. Then you can go to it and look at the things and remember good times with them. I like having thing from loved one who are with Jesus now around. When I see them it makes me see them so clearly.
HFN
Thanks my Quad SeRaH ~ I still have some games that we used to play when my kids were little, and a remote control car in the box it was bought in, amongst other things. Mum used to make Crystal Trees until it got too hard for her to twist the copper wire, and she gave the set to me. In the box is a half made tree and a base ready for the next one to go on, and I will label these things and keep them for the next generations so that they too can get a glimpse of what their Great Grandmother was up to in her life. I agree with you also, when we see and feel the energy of our beloved loved ones, we get a boost of Spiritual energy that lifts our Hearts and Souls.

GOD Bless and I always love reading your replies ~ Serah :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#568501 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
You don't even understand what it says.
Explain how it contradicts Hawking.
You can start by explaining M-Theory.
I'll wait.
<orders lifetime supply of popcorn>
Why. I outlined on that post specifically why other scientists are criticizing Hawkings and why the M-Theory is under attack. Here is the post again:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Go and read it. It has the links as to where I got the information.

Or---believe Hawkings. <shrughs>. I could not care less what you believe.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#568502 Aug 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello lil whispers :) I absolutely agree. It reminds me of the song count your blessings. When we look around us there is so much to be thankful for. Have a blessed day :)
Indeed we have much to be thankful for Bernie ~ GOD Bless and I hope that you too are feeling Blessed and Loved :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#568503 Aug 6, 2013
Satan is the one true god wrote:
<quoted text>
no I don't drink...you are right, not everyone who prays goes out and kills.... but they do waste their time where they could be accomplishing something useful to society or their lives...
so you would rather allow fraud to be rampant and mislead people with childish nonsense... wow... that's really an accomplishment..no wonder belief in god is inversely proportional to IQ...
Some would say that we waste our time here on Topix...we could be..."accomplishing something useful to society or our lives...".

How am I misleading anyone here? Or anywhere for that matter?

As far as childish goes...what do you call this in your post to Epi...

"wow...that's brilliant lame brain....why don't jump up and down on one leg and fondle yourself."

I guess that you think that was..."real mature".

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#568504 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only criteria for rejecting Hawking is his statement that the universe didn't need god to be created.
So your theological reasoning has no basis in reality, because you believe YWHW exists and is the reason of this universe.
But you can offer less than Hawking can toward actually showing your claim is valid.
So whether Hawking is right or you are right are still questionable.
No one knows for sure, but he explores reasoning into exactly how it IS possible in new ways , based on physical constants and measurements that describe our reality.
While you rely on a 2200 year old book that is laughably in error of how this universe came to be and rely on faith that this thing YWHW exists, but cannot show a single shred of physical evidence that it does. While at the same time contemplate is is our error in judgement that we not share your delusion of a creator you absolutely cannot produce, invoke, communicate with or receive a message from. We have come to think people like you are "insane".
Christianity thinks you're insane too :)

It's not the job of anyone to prove YHWH exist to you. That is your job writer. If you don't want to do your job, then eventually you will die with whatever beliefs you have. It's entirely up to you.

Faith does not have to prove anything. Science does. Hawkings tried to use science to prove where the universe came from, and ended up a humiliated failure LOL.

Yes YHWH created the universe and the human being. Christianity does not have to prove that to you, believe it by faith or reject it. Science is objective. Hawkings says something came from nothing--he can't prove it, and failed miserably.

So whoever believes Hawkings, believes in Faith. I'm all for Freedom of religion, so you or anyone else is free to believe Hawkings and keep your religious faith.

The science community rejected Hawkings, I just happen to agree with them ~~grin~~

Satan is the one true god

Since: Aug 13

Winter Park, FL

#568505 Aug 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some would say that we waste our time here on Topix...we could be..."accomplishing something useful to society or our lives...".
How am I misleading anyone here? Or anywhere for that matter?
As far as childish goes...what do you call this in your post to Epi...
"wow...that's brilliant lame brain....why don't jump up and down on one leg and fondle yourself."
I guess that you think that was..."real mature".
I responded in kind to an immature posting of his regarding prayers....I was making an analogy....highly unlikely either one of you two would be willing to discuss organic chemistry, astro-physics or wave theory...so instead you babble about prayers and fairies in the sky that watch over you two..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568506 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't that the only choice of a heretic? Only you didn't choose, you were already had.
Your babbling still makes no sense.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#568507 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity thinks you're insane too :)
*
Labels don't think.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568508 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only criteria for rejecting Hawking is his statement that the universe didn't need god to be created.
So your theological reasoning has no basis in reality, because you believe YWHW exists and is the reason of this universe.
But you can offer less than Hawking can toward actually showing your claim is valid.
So whether Hawking is right or you are right are still questionable.
No one knows for sure, but he explores reasoning into exactly how it IS possible in new ways , based on physical constants and measurements that describe our reality.
While you rely on a 2200 year old book that is laughably in error of how this universe came to be and rely on faith that this thing YWHW exists, but cannot show a single shred of physical evidence that it does. While at the same time contemplate is is our error in judgement that we not share your delusion of a creator you absolutely cannot produce, invoke, communicate with or receive a message from. We have come to think people like you are "insane".
No theory "eliminates or disproves God". That was Hawkings' personal statement and had nothing to do with any theoretical model.

The Bible goes much further in proving that the deity it describes does not exist.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#568509 Aug 6, 2013
Satan is the one true god wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded in kind to an immature posting of his regarding prayers....I was making an analogy....highly unlikely either one of you two would be willing to discuss organic chemistry, astro-physics or wave theory...so instead you babble about prayers and fairies in the sky that watch over you two..
LOL

You're right...I don't talk about things I know nothing about.

If you want to discuss it though...I'll try to read up on it.

Hey...I just responded to you talking about prayers and fairies in the sky...I didn't bring up the subject.

As far as anything watching over me...I don't know...hadn't noticed anything.

I'll be on the lookout though...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568510 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why. I outlined on that post specifically why other scientists are criticizing Hawkings and why the M-Theory is under attack. Here is the post again:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Go and read it. It has the links as to where I got the information.
Or---believe Hawkings. <shrughs>. I could not care less what you believe.
You are an utter moron.

I do not hold M-theory as valid nor do I believe everything Hawkings writes.

I can put forth a decent rebuttal of M-theory, can you ?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568511 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity thinks you're insane too :)
It's not the job of anyone to prove YHWH exist to you....
Yes, it is.
How can you "spread the gospel" if you can't even convince anyone that your deity exists let alone the rest of your babble ?
Bongo

United States

#568513 Aug 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babbling still makes no sense.
The babble will likely echo when youre walking the plank into that lake, which upon information and belief will be sooner than later.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568515 Aug 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>....
The science community rejected Hawkings, I just happen to agree with them ~~grin~~
Just like the Religious community rejects Christianity.

Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists etc. agree with me.

You are still a moron.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568516 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> The babble will likely echo when youre walking the plank into that lake, which upon information and belief will be sooner than later.
What are you, a pirate ?

You suck at that, too.

BTW, thanks for hoping I die soon. I can't get enough of that "Christian love".

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#568518 Aug 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Labels don't think.
Neither do many Christians it seems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Rider on the Storm 41,914
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Rabbis on the Run 690,421
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 12 min Rider on the Storm 5
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Big Al 598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 989,722
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 9 hr Paul is dead 105
More from around the web