Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Interesting. Thanks.
I think that these people are typical Christians behaving typically. Why wouldn't they be? A few seem like good people, but most aren't. They still represent over 70% of America.
The unbelievers posting here are a fine group of people, and offer a striking contrast with the Christians. And the thread as a whole gives us an idea of what a more secular country could be like.
Having the Christian church playing such a large role in the shaping of the moral and intellectual fiber of a nation is obviously a significant burden on the culture, and diminishing its influence can only be helpful.
Certainly. I want to add.

This goes beyond Christianity, too. Deity based, hive mind religion is a pox upon society and civilization. It pits humans against each other and themselves.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear what happened to your Dad but glad to hear that he is doing better. Will keep him and your family in prayer.
Love Quin
Not sure when Skom posted about his Dad, but Prayers said for his speedy recovery; Love Serah

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's also American to go for the underdog.
Only if the underdog is Christian, there is a possibility the underdog can become Christian, or, by rooting for the underdog, the Christian can in some way feel better about themselves.

That is the attitude of many Christians, that are Americans.

There is an additional component to that statement above, too

If the "underdog" is a person or group that doesn't fall into the accepted or approved category as defined by Christian Americans, you can just about guarantee they don't root for those people.

There is a very small population of Americans that support the underdog, no matter who the underdog may be - barring ax murders, rapists, etc...- at all times

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
The Son of God Music Ministry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B4oy1UOO9msXX
"A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the things of God's Spirit, for they are nonsense to him. He can't understand them because they are spiritually evaluated."
I Corinthians 2:14
Amen :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to be so ignorant - may I ask you, how exactly does one do the above?
Pray? It is quite simple really ~ a link between us and the Spiritual world by thought, words and love.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Yankees 56 wrote:
God is Good
Amen :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! You said something about my dad!
;)
When Lacez said that comment about 'bathing with your Dad' in a posting to me, of course I would take it as my Dad, he was replying accordingly.

However, what most of you don't seem to understand, is that he was suggesting that they bathe with someone's Dad, if not mine, and it was still offensive.

Not to worry RR, we seek that which we find, and that is how it will always be and it is our right to do so :)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of the cosmic bubble theory? Google it. Makes Christianity look real good.
You know what? I'll do it for you.
http://www.science20.com/news_articles/cosmic...
Then maybe we can take a look at the Steady State Thingy....
You feel that?
It's a BURRRRRNNNNNN
In science, theories are rejected, modified and proven and disproved all the time.

That is what makes it completely different from religion.

The "Bible theories" presented here have been disproved and rejected by all but the uneducated and ignorant.
GOD loves us all

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

its_okay wrote:
Keep forgiving those that do not see the sins they are living in daily, and keep recognizing that you are to be forgiven daily, and Jesus's love will never leave you alone. Even in the deepest darkest of corners.
..........Adolf Marshak Eichman said that the Hermans are the master race .........the AIPAC fifth column and the FUSION CENTER wolfpacks declare that the Ashkenazi are the master race ..........all racists are paranoid embracers of the MASADA MYTH and the Stern Gang cult of cowardice ..........see HOW MANY COWARDLY DALSIMERS AND MOMBACH WINGNUTZ CAN DANCE ON A FUSION CENTER COMPUTER by Thomas Aquinas , Eliot Abrams and Sheriff Charlie Wells - Stasi..........and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS..........Goldstone Report and ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
"A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the things of God's Spirit, for they are nonsense to him. He can't understand them because they are spiritually evaluated."
I Corinthians 2:14
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This is incorrect.
Many Christians demonstrate no evidence of spirituality, while many who call Christianity nonsense appear to have rich spiritual lives.
Yeah, what that boils down to is I can experience a spiritual feeling about a myriad of things, and a Christian can perhaps experience the same feelings as I do, but, and only because I'm not Christian, many Christians will assert that what I've experienced isn't the same as what they experienced, since they have the "deity pak spirituality". That my experience was in some way, less.

Then if I experience something that the Christian does not approve of as "authentic spirituality", then it'll be discounted that what I felt wasn't spiritual at all, and that I'm kidding myself, I need the deity in order to experience "real spirituality".

You know, that "Real Christian™" mentality pervades so many aspects of the lives of people in general by what is deemed to be "genuine" - whatever it is - by Christians as opposed to non Christians, it's become ridiculous.

Almost as if your next door neighbor, who is Christian might very well assert that "your water isn't the same as my water, you see, I worship god and if you did too, you'd see why my water is *real water*.... Go ahead and drink the water that you only *think* is water...

You poor godlessbastard"

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I had no idea Skom and Lupy were asking me -sarcastically- if I was drunk..
Their words and hatefulness sounded a lot like John Coffey's did..

I understand your bias though..
For the penis rules the heart which rules the mind..
As long as you are having Internet sext..you won't be able to see who your bride really
Is..

You are human.. Have fun.
I am sincere.. Have a fun August!
It will be Autumn in the blink of an eye..
:)
I don't recall saying anything, sarcastically or otherwise, about you being drunk. Invented personal attacks are your thing LLD, not mine. This jealousy of yours is getting sad. Have him, I'll step aside.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
Wait.

WTF? How is it no one informed me about the Lizard People in Hiding?
Scar. There are Lizard People in Hiding. Some don't hide at all and kids follow them around, especially the dude who looks like Bowser.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Unless you're another type dog, believe me my two about destroyed everything ..and each other a Sheppard and a Pit blood everywhere. Son finally moved out with his pit, but yeah they are sweet dogs and loyal pets. Just can't have any other male dogs when you got a male one of them.
Yeah, sometimes, but that's sort of true with most dogs regardless the breed. I've seen male Pekingese that will want to roll with any dog it comes across, no matter how big the other dog is.

I guess the difference is in the jaws.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey einstein, did you read the definition of "scientific theory" I posted?... don't confuse hypothesis for scientific theory....hypothesis are rejected not scientific theory...
scientific theories do not change
Yes they do. Get a clue.

You still accept the steady state THEORY of the universe ?

You sound like a religitard.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

satanlives wrote:

dumb a$$.... read that again.. that was a scientific hypothesis not a scientific theory....
Steady State Theory is a hypothesis?!?

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Feel that?

It's a BURRRNNNNN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>When Lacez said that comment about 'bathing with your Dad' in a posting to me, of course I would take it as my Dad, he was replying accordingly.
However, what most of you don't seem to understand, is that he was suggesting that they bathe with someone's Dad, if not mine, and it was still offensive.
Not to worry RR, we seek that which we find, and that is how it will always be and it is our right to do so :)
I know, Serah. That's why I wrote it with a little humor.

I'm glad you're taking it well.

Be good.
Be funny.
Be honest.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

A theory is a conceptual framework that explains existing observations and predicts new ones.

A theory can be accepted and subsequently disproved.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideHick wrote:
Free.
Yeah, I'll admit the supernatural is free, because it's really difficult to charge for something that isn't there.

You may find value in whatever it is you deem as "supernatural", but it's only valuable to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
In science, theories are rejected, modified and proven and disproved all the time.
That is what makes it completely different from religion.
The "Bible theories" presented here have been disproved and rejected by all but the uneducated and ignorant.
Why don't you tell that to the satanlives guy. He seems to think that science is never wrong.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>if only Christians had as much faith as the "they say" cultist do in their so-called "scientist"/warlock spiritual leaders!

"they" can be 99.9% wrong all the time and never be disgraced!
Have you cleaned your cage today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••