Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#568349 Aug 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>no
my girl friend use her toungue
Please don't be telling people I'm your girlfriend. Go have a little nap. There there.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#568350 Aug 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb little Flitchen
trifecta 1 is not capable to criticize Hawkingd human moder atheistic idiot and clown
BUT YOU ARE CAPABLE TO CRITICIZE GOD WHO IS FROM EVERLASTING PAST TO THE EVERLASTING FUTURE CONSUMMING FIRE DIRECTING PERSONALY ALL EXISTING UNIVERSES?
JUST STUPID COW YOU ARE?
You're a chicken, pork and no beef wienie kinda guy yourself though huh? Gawd sees you , he gonna give you a pank'in!

Location hidden

#568351 Aug 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>I would be, but I keep putting off practicing.
lol
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#568352 Aug 5, 2013
Uook the Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
no
my girl friend use her toungue
I'm WATCHIN you.

Location hidden

#568353 Aug 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>sorry my darlink for sure not lol
rather suppose to be Rotflamo
are you aware of the fact that you talk just like a minion?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#568355 Aug 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Are you Frank Beanstalk, perchance?
Or Fred Blankenship?
Felipe Benson?
I'm Fat Bastard.

I was in a movie, you know.

Location hidden

#568356 Aug 5, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
Do I have to bring up the dictionary?
You can do it tomorrow, or the next day.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#568357 Aug 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Fred Blankenship?
You really are stupid aren't you? Why? Because you can bee? Well that doesn't surprise me from you.

I'm not gonna play games with you any more. Keep it online or don't. It's your call. Maybe you figure it doesn't involve you and you can start up crap between others? That would be ironic. Let it go

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#568358 Aug 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Fat Bastard.
Hide your babys everyone!!!!!

Location hidden

#568359 Aug 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>You can do it tomorrow, or the next day.
Maybe, if I get around to it.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#568360 Aug 5, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>Liar! You said something about my dad!

;)
Serah will never live that one down...it's just amazing how she took that out of it and then lied about it, saying I did say something about her dad. Even after all the comments explaining to her what was meant.

Montreal

#568361 Aug 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>When Lacez said that comment about 'bathing with your Dad' in a posting to me, of course I would take it as my Dad, he was replying accordingly.

However, what most of you don't seem to understand, is that he was suggesting that they bathe with someone's Dad, if not mine, and it was still offensive.

Not to worry RR, we seek that which we find, and that is how it will always be and it is our right to do so :)
You still are lying through your teeth.
Your apology obviously wasn't sincere.

I was describing one of Exodus International's "therapies." I was not suggesting anyone bathe with anyone's dad.

You won't apologize however, for you want to play the victim and will lie to everyone to try and get the role. The only problem is that everyone else saw the comment and drew the same conclusions a rational minded being would; the opposite of what you are claiming.
They and I have corrected you, and yet you still spew your lies.

Location hidden

#568362 Aug 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Fat Bastard.

Shrek? Dat you?

Montreal

#568363 Aug 5, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>I know, Serah. That's why I wrote it with a little humor.

I'm glad you're taking it well.

Be good.
Be funny.
Be honest.
So you also believe her to be the victim against the obvious meaning of my comment?

I guess you're reading through it just like you did with that nazi racist's blog you posted and said you agreed with.

Location hidden

#568364 Aug 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Serah will never live that one down...it's just amazing how she took that out of it and then lied about it, saying I did say something about her dad. Even after all the comments explaining to her what was meant.
I blame religion. I'm convinced now. It causes brain damage. Some scientist should perform studies comparing the brain capacity of a religinut to that of a non religious person. Or a monkey, bet the monkey would win.

Montreal

#568365 Aug 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Serah. You have run that pity party in to the ground. You assumed he was talking about you...just like you did when I posted something about fathers that commit incest.

This is the type of treatments that Lacez was referring to.

http://rt.com/usa/california-ban-gay-therapy-...

Reparative therapy techniques

'Reparative therapy,' which claims to help gay men become heterosexual, faced a courtroom test in November when four men from New Jersey filed a civil suit against Jews Offering New Alternatives for Healing (JONAH), and the allegedly humiliating methods used in the treatment.

The former clients claimed they were emotionally harmed by the therapy's techniques, which included stripping naked in front of a counselor and beating effigies of their mothers, intimate embraces with other men,

visiting bath houses in order to be nude around 'father figures,'

and being ridiculed as 'faggots' and 'homos' in mock locker room scenarios.

The four said they paid thousands of dollars for the treatment, yet were held at fault when the therapy failed to convert them into heterosexuals.

Though mental health associations stopped labeling homosexuality as a psychological disorder in the 1970s, some renegade therapists, conservative religious leaders and self-identified 'life coaches' argue that same-sex attraction is not determined by genetics.

They created a field of 'sexual orientation change efforts,' which may include psychoanalysis, behavioral therapy and religious and spiritual counseling. In the past, some licensed therapists also used nausea-inducing drugs and hormone treatments to deter homosexuality.

Therapists seeking to change a patient's sexual orientation also made men spend more time with heterosexuals – participating in sports and avoiding members of the opposite sex, except for romantic contact.
Thank you Annie.
Serah will not stop though, if she were in CSI, I bet her role would be the victim.

Location hidden

#568366 Aug 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>You still are lying through your teeth.
Your apology obviously wasn't sincere.

I was describing one of Exodus International's "therapies." I was not suggesting anyone bathe with anyone's dad.

You won't apologize however, for you want to play the victim and will lie to everyone to try and get the role. The only problem is that everyone else saw the comment and drew the same conclusions a rational minded being would; the opposite of what you are claiming.
They and I have corrected you, and yet you still spew your lies.
I have gone back and read it, I have no idea how she took that to mean her dad. Trauma may have altered he DNA and caused her to think that way? Just a thought.

Montreal

#568367 Aug 5, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>I blame religion. I'm convinced now. It causes brain damage. Some scientist should perform studies comparing the brain capacity of a religinut to that of a non religious person. Or a monkey, bet the monkey would win.
I agree.
IQ drops with it, it seems.

Montreal

#568368 Aug 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers ~ just wanted to share with those who care, that I have a scarf with me today that my Mum knitted for me about 20 years ago.... I can feel her energy often, and just gave the scarf a little pat and said "Hello Mum"!

There are those who think it is strange chatting with those who have passed over, and there are those who think it quite normal and comforting :)

Sometimes I think I am turning into my Mum ~ now using the perfume she used to use and gathering the things she gave me over the years to hold and to protect, and to pass on to my children and grandchildren. Perhaps I will make a Treasure Chest so that I can store my loved ones gifts of love that I have collected over many years....
Where is your response to Annie?

Oh, right, you would not dare jeopardize your acting career as a victim.

You'd rather be a coward than corrected.

Montreal

#568369 Aug 5, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>I have gone back and read it, I have no idea how she took that to mean her dad. Trauma may have altered he DNA and caused her to think that way? Just a thought.
Maybe she should invest in having her DNA changed. According to her, that can be done and quite easily reverses trauma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min one moore defeat 46,628
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Gabriel 990,696
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 38 min Paul really is dead 400
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min immaculatejaculate 692,026
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 12 hr Edthirty 7
More from around the web