Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#567562 Aug 3, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
***See kids? A snarling christian, doesn't take much. Be grateful if this is all you get from one, you know, the whole "I know you are but what am I" and "Liar liar pants on fire bottoms burning better jump higher", routine. Some of them will want you dead for disagreeing with or leaving their religion. Remember, in the case of these types of irrational religious folks, laughing is really good for you and prevents wrinkles, when one is trying to kill you, get to a safe distance before commencing laughter.***
So.reading along..
This childish display of your's is because of a face book mishap??

Wish you would , or even could, see... your behavior is just like what you write here about others.
It's you and Skom who are exactly alike..

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#567563 Aug 3, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
The son I speak of is 20 years old and yeah, it is his choice.
Well shoot he is a grown man, pretty much can do what he wants. Why anyone would hassle you about it is drama queen material.
I have a Brady bunch, all gone but 1 recently 1 left , they should be happy for the break. All we can do is try to help our kids transition to independence, which takes much longer than it did for us. But with a messed up economy it makes it really hard for them . Even if they have skills, but if they don't have skills yet. It could take years longer, couple that with relationship issues (theirs) ex issues (yours) it make life a trial. Can't let it all bring you down gotta keep on keepin on.:)

I'm a survivor , if we can teach them how.......

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#567564 Aug 3, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh didn't you hear, Lacez? RA is getting a job as a porter for the FRC, lifting all their luggage.
Serah has her work cut out for her then.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#567565 Aug 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Would it help if I wear my lab coat?
http://i.imgur.com/D2GmpSL.jpg
http://poptartmagazine.files.wordpress.com/20...
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7109/8153008340...
Dammit, disregard that last one. That's my next HFY avatar. Busted again.
I'm raising my left hand to volunteer.

I'd raise both, but, um...yeah.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#567566 Aug 3, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
All families are screwed up, RR. Every last one.
I wouldn't argue with that. I know that mine is, without going into the gory details.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#567568 Aug 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah has her work cut out for her then.
Do not think I will ever get over Serah recommending DNA repair to you..
Even if she kinda apologized..and slightly, took it back..

I will never understand that kind of blatant intolerance in another's heart.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#567569 Aug 3, 2013
Well then I am proud to be a part of exposing Luci's faud as a Christian. LOL

I and others have made many people re-evaluate their beliefs. I think it is a good thing. I am all for thinking and changing.

Some think that is a bad thing. I change constantly. I was an atheist 25 years ago.
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I call BS.
She defended Christianity to a fault.when she arrived in this thread.. Just like Shrink.
Lupy is the finest example, to date, of my belief that those Christians here on
wsjlm.. Should stop being bleeding hearts for any: Moe Larry and Curly claiming they
believe in the same god as them..
I once threw a fit regarding a Christian poster who posted page after page on here- of how to commit suicide..
Over and over,. Would you believe I was met w anger by other Christians - telling me I was being mean to said poster??
lol.
She posted a - how to-.. Word for word after disgusting word..
I reported.. And reported the posts.. Topix did not remove them..- and I was still the bad guy..
So, what anyone thought of me on wsjlm.. Really had\has no merit..to me.
Sorry Adam, I find your topix wife full of the same s*it she throws at others..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#567571 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why someone is an atheist is usually very telling as the reasons vary. I can even understand some of the scenarios and simply pray some day that may change
For example, someone may be an atheist because they can't reconcile the world with what they feel the responsibility of God would be to it. They have been hurt or see a lot of hurt and ask "where can there be God in all this?" And I can understand that. It is the biggest thing that threatens individual faith. And i believe it is overcome by coming to realization that this part of our existence was never promised to be easy. Life can be hard in general. And man has free will and does some awful stuff. But without these freedoms that cause both happiness and pain, we would simply be programmed robots and there would be no need for this life. This life sets up what happens in the next. Some people don't see it that way. But I believe the possibility exists that some day they might
Then there is the atheist that simply is wired very empirically across the board. Anything that can't be proven or seen is something they don't subscribe to. They requ dence. And this is kind of a dilemma because one gets faith through God. But that can't happen if their heart is hardened to the idea. But is it as deliberate as that? I don't think all atheists go out with the mind-set "I refuse to believe". I think or wrong to that. Although obviously being a man of faith, it is hard for me to understand how someone isn't at least agnostic. I understand wanting proof. But with so many unknowns and the odds of man being the highest power in the universe and the beauty and wonder all around us, to claim it isn't even possible when all life as we know it is created by other life i don't get. But again, I hope one day that may change
to be cont
For some scientific disciplines, the scientists has to approach the research emptying themselves of any notion that God created.

That's the nature of certain scientific areas. I no have any issue with that. So I can understand how some scientists want to approach certain scientific areas not even being agnostic, but atheistic.

But what I will attack, is people, the average joe public "atheist" like you see on this billboard that like to base their atheism on science. Those people are religious.

Whatever science they think they are basing their atheism on, when it's inspected, they are fantastical fairy tale like theoretical hypothesis that is frankly science fiction. The so called "atheists" on this billboard beliefs are based on faith.

So their are no real atheists here. There are simply Pro-Christianity Philosophy/Religion folks. Pro-Secular Humanism Philosophy/Religion folks. or Anti Christianity Folks. that's it.

So, you attack these wanna be atheists on here with a "common sense" factor. You look around and find it laughable that anyone would think this earth and universe, people animals etc all happen by chance ay!lol!.

I agree with you there, and that is a strong basis to attack atheism.

But there is also an additional way to attack. And this way you not only get to these log head low intellect wanna be atheists on this billboard--but you get the intellectuals as well.

You attack the root. You attack the foundations. You attack the base. You attack the religious preachers like Stephen Hawkins that is being rebuked and laughed at by the secular scientific arena on his version of how the universe came to be.

~~GRIN~~.

See Skombolis, the thing with scientists, is that their work must be peer reviewed. It must be for any credibility

And what's happening now is if some scientist claim that people or the universe can form this way, many more secular scientists are now calling BS. To hell with Darwinism, LOL. Look at what happen to stephen hawkins.

Yeah.

So I understand everything you say and I agree.

There is more than one way to skin a Cat. And there are many ways, to skin Atheism.:)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#567572 Aug 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Well then I am proud to be a part of exposing Luci's faud as a Christian. LOL
I and others have made many people re-evaluate their beliefs. I think it is a good thing. I am all for thinking and changing.
Some think that is a bad thing. I change constantly. I was an atheist 25 years ago.
<quoted text>
Thinking and changing and growing every day??
lol..
Tell our buddy Skom that, for he finds it odd.. He mocks that very belief..

You were an atheist 25 years ago , you say..interesting.. what do you find yourself as today??

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#567574 Aug 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>For some scientific disciplines, the scientists has to approach the research emptying themselves of any notion that God created.
That's the nature of certain scientific areas. I no have any issue with that. So I can understand how some scientists want to approach certain scientific areas not even being agnostic, but atheistic.
But what I will attack, is people, the average joe public "atheist" like you see on this billboard that like to base their atheism on science. Those people are religious.
Whatever science they think they are basing their atheism on, when it's inspected, they are fantastical fairy tale like theoretical hypothesis that is frankly science fiction. The so called "atheists" on this billboard beliefs are based on faith.
So their are no real atheists here. There are simply Pro-Christianity Philosophy/Religion folks. Pro-Secular Humanism Philosophy/Religion folks. or Anti Christianity Folks. that's it.
So, you attack these wanna be atheists on here with a "common sense" factor. You look around and find it laughable that anyone would think this earth and universe, people animals etc all happen by chance ay!lol!.
I agree with you there, and that is a strong basis to attack atheism.
But there is also an additional way to attack. And this way you not only get to these log head low intellect wanna be atheists on this billboard--but you get the intellectuals as well.
You attack the root. You attack the foundations. You attack the base. You attack the religious preachers like Stephen Hawkins that is being rebuked and laughed at by the secular scientific arena on his version of how the universe came to be.
~~GRIN~~.
See Skombolis, the thing with scientists, is that their work must be peer reviewed. It must be for any credibility
And what's happening now is if some scientist claim that people or the universe can form this way, many more secular scientists are now calling BS. To hell with Darwinism, LOL. Look at what happen to stephen hawkins.
Yeah.
So I understand everything you say and I agree.
There is more than one way to skin a Cat. And there are many ways, to skin Atheism.:)

I'm sure this makes sense to you. The idea that science is secular or truth need peer review to be true. Or it be a requirement that you even understand the truth. Or that science is a religion.
It makes sense to you it does. It may even make sense to the cat you want to skin or the deer in headlights, or a fish , the third grade class , and the aboriginal tribe , as well as the chimps at the zoo.
But not to the scientist, who you make no sense at all.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#567575 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
But it is the venomous atheist I oppose. Normally the kind that left the faith and to reinforce they did the right thing, they convince themselves not only the faith they were in was wrong but that no God exists period. That 90% of the population who shares a common belief that a higher power exists are all crazy and they are part of the select enlightened ones so much smarter than everybody else. But that still isn't good enough. They need to attack people of faith to make their leaving complete in their mind. How else could anybody by so arrogant about claiming the universe created itself out of nothing? And how can they not see that takes just as much faith to believe that, if not more?
Some may never believe. That sadden me. But i certainly don't judge them or hate them and because I believe God to exist, I hope that one day they will see it because I want what is best for everyone, at least generally speaking.
But the militant atheists rage against the machine. They are angry and frustrated they have to live in a world where 9 out of 10 people think they are the crazy ones. So they find places like this where they can seek out others to gather with and finally strike back at a belief system and a society in general that they feel marginalized them unfairly. Made them outcasts. Judged them. Oppressed them. Etc, etc,
But what they don't get is it isn't their unbelief that caused that. It is their hate and their intolerance and their bigotry that has put them in the position they are in. And they can sit around and stroke each other all day on the Internet and tell themselves how smart they are. Yet it is shown time and time again in so many areas they are far from superior in anything. Their hate drives them. Their science lets them down. And the result is years and years of trolling as adults on the Internet
Sad that
YHWH calls them Fools, that alone lets you they are not superior in anything mental.

Arrogance is the atheist poison. It always gets them. Arrogance is why they are so easily out played and out matched.

You know what though Skombolis, their anger and unbelief really no bother me. Because their anger only raising their blood pressure and killing them, so that their problem.

Unbelief been around since Jesus Christ and it going to continue, so that no bother me about atheism either.

Fact is all of them here read the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So they know it. They want to reject it, no one on the billboard not responsible for that.

The best thing about this billboard, is that no one here responsible for what no one else believe. That is a great thing.

Yes their hate against Jesus Christ Christianity and the Church drives them. You think it sad, sad to say I think it funny LOL.

Let them rage <shrugs>. What is it accomplishing?? responses. Responses is good. what else?? they make themselves believe more?? no loss there. Something to do with their time?? sure.

They make their point, and the Christians surely have made their point. That's all that's accomplished on this billboard--people make their point.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#567576 Aug 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, there are a lot of things that real Christians wouldn't say that you and your ilk do.
You obviously aren't a Christian, you only call yourself that.
Very true.

I don't care if clowns like that think I act like a lady or not. Esp if that means a weak b*ch. I have no d*ck, so draw your own conclusions.

He is clearly stuck in the 1950s, or earlier.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#567577 Aug 3, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
....
You were an atheist 25 years ago , you say..interesting.. what do you find yourself as today??
Educated and spiritual.

You can call me a Chrisjewlim if you like.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#567581 Aug 3, 2013
~The Son of God Music Ministry~



~ It's wartime. For a noble cause, an international alliance is trying to save women and children from the Taliban. A British soldier and the rest of his team are isolated and pinned down by massive enemy fire, all seems lost. Knowingly and desparately trying to save his team, he leaps from the foxhole and runs in one direction using his body as a distraction in hopes his team will make a desparate escape... is then peppered with bullets. The team escapes, the soldier dies ... the soldier is honored and remembered for his bravery.~

~ In a past similar sense, Samson used the last of his strength and summoned up the courage to help save his people from their great enemy knowing that his own actions would kill him. Samson's name is mentioned in the hall of fame regarding the faith of imperfect, but godly believers in the past in hebrews chapter 11. It didn't have much time to go into Samson's detail but it does mention him... hinting at Samson's wartime heroism efforts rather than his obvious, blunt failures .~

"Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived." Judges 16:23-31

~ Jesus also, knowingly layed down His own life FOR OTHERS.~

__________

~ Other than heroism such as Samson's case and that of the Lord Jesus, the other cases in the Bible where suicide and euthanasia are mentioned... is not so heroistic ---> Judges 9:50-55, I Samuel 31:4, II Samuel 17:23, I Kings 16:18, Matthew 27:5 combined with Acts 1:18-20. The bible simply reports the history of such and it is not put in a good light. Without question, people are going to make their "own choices" regarding the taking of their own light, I mean, life.

~ What about the pain?

"Alcohol is for the dying, and wine for those in bitter distress." Proverbs 31:6.(Today, there are certain drugs, experimental tests and knowledgeable cures that can help overcome depression... and pain obviously."

~ A part of the hippocratic oath probaly once-held in high esteem: "...I will never give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect.”~

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#567583 Aug 3, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to stupid to know my personality
and you are Liar and slander accusing strange posters of things which never were experienced by you,you are poor Liar,and idiot
for me Bible is priority,not your Quirls babling osr associations with all perverts american having only in the brains a.....of second man
you americans are such below moral values.thinking that all people on the globe are gays and lesbians
BUT MOST OF YOU ARE DEEP DOWN IN YOUR LOW DUNG SEXUALA VIOMITS EATING SPERMS OF OTHERS LIKE YOU,
never forget you man or women hure,
slander is against the law, and Lies is simple nature of wicked Christianity,american atheists, males and females huren gays and lesbians parasities of this country get married and eat own s...from their own colons
you would ashem of yourselves you poor wicked cyber coward.coward without of facy and any descency accusing from own rat hole other older humans who got moraly priority Higher from 1000 like you you poor PIG
YOU LITTLE SHWUCHTEL
I am exemplary , you however seem more than a bit in excess
of homophobically disturbed.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#567584 Aug 3, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>So.reading along..
This childish display of your's is because of a face book mishap??

Wish you would , or even could, see... your behavior is just like what you write here about others.
It's you and Skom who are exactly alike..
I wish you'd stop trying so hard to get my attention.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#567585 Aug 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>For some scientific disciplines, the scientists has to approach the research emptying themselves of any notion that God created.
What notion did God create?

When did you get elected to be a spokesperson for scientists?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the nature of certain scientific areas. I no have any issue with that. So I can understand how some scientists want to approach certain scientific areas not even being agnostic, but atheistic.
Which scientific areas are those?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But what I will attack, is people, the average joe public "atheist" like you see on this billboard that like to base their atheism on science. Those people are religious.
What is your drug of preference?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever science they think they are basing their atheism on, when it's inspected, they are fantastical fairy tale like theoretical hypothesis that is frankly science fiction. The so called "atheists" on this billboard beliefs are based on faith.
Which part of the difference between atheism and science confuses you?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So their are no real atheists here.
Oh, so you're an idiot. Got it.

Nudge, nudge, say n'more.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are simply Pro-Christianity Philosophy/Religion folks. Pro-Secular Humanism Philosophy/Religion folks. or Anti Christianity Folks. that's it.
Damn you. Damn you all to hell.

Sorry. Went off on a tangent there. I think you understand. Just by reading your posts.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you attack these wanna be atheists on here with a "common sense" factor. You look around and find it laughable that anyone would think this earth and universe, people animals etc all happen by chance ay!lol!.
Of course not. God poofed it all into existence.

There. I said it. God did it. Save me Jesus, here I is.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you there, and that is a strong basis to attack atheism.
But there is also an additional way to attack. And this way you not only get to these log head low intellect wanna be atheists on this billboard--but you get the intellectuals as well.
You attack the root.
The root?

I remember you. Do you like sausage?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You attack the foundations. You attack the base. You attack the religious preachers like Stephen Hawkins that is being rebuked and laughed at by the secular scientific arena on his version of how the universe came to be.
~~GRIN~~.
You still have spinach in your teeth.

No, the left one.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more than one way to skin a Cat. And there are many ways, to skin Atheism.:)
There is really only one way to skin a cat.

Please, keep posting. Can you get Red Apples to post again. I need more from him. You're stupid but I need more than you for a base analysis.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#567586 Aug 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Well shoot he is a grown man, pretty much can do what he wants. Why anyone would hassle you about it is drama queen material.
I have a Brady bunch, all gone but 1 recently 1 left , they should be happy for the break. All we can do is try to help our kids transition to independence, which takes much longer than it did for us. But with a messed up economy it makes it really hard for them . Even if they have skills, but if they don't have skills yet. It could take years longer, couple that with relationship issues (theirs) ex issues (yours) it make life a trial. Can't let it all bring you down gotta keep on keepin on.:)

I'm a survivor , if we can teach them how.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D6bQ4EAduBgXX
Nice and I agree completely.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#567587 Aug 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Serah has her work cut out for her then.
Rofl

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#567588 Aug 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated and spiritual.
You can call me a Chrisjewlim if you like.
I'll just call you G_O_D if you don't mind.

When things that I've come to know change, I get defensive. It's a habit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min River Tam 92,720
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 3 hr truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr raj 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web