Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#567080 Aug 3, 2013
LMAO You are just falling all over yourself in your socks to find out who Lupy is aren't you LLD?
I see you.

Oh what a tripper.

LOL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#567081 Aug 3, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Le_le, that means a lot. Skom is just very poor at reading and thinking. He accuses me of lying while lying himself - it's bizarre. To name two examples: I answered his questions three times, yet he accuses me of not answering; he had a conversation with HL that he denies - yet I posted it.
Only brain damage can explain this kind of behavior.
If you like going round and round in circles being called insane and a liar along the
way, Skombolis is your guy..

Bizarre , great description of his posting habits..

He will come back w the same thing as usual..I am a fake, a liar and not a Christian..lol..
He loves the fight and the drama..seems he lives for it.. He'll never retire those damn boxing
gloves..

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#567082 Aug 3, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
LMAO You are just falling all over yourself in your socks to find out who Lupy is aren't you LLD?
I see you.
Oh what a tripper.
LOL
Yeah..you keep telling yourself I care who you really might be..
lol..
Too funny..

Have a nice day, if you can.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#567083 Aug 3, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd have to be pretty precise in our language here, for your use of the word "spiritual" is not the same as Catcher's use.
<quoted text>
No.
<quoted text>
You are utterly incorrect here. We atheists experience spirituality as well. We do not attribute such experiences to deities like you do.
Rather, we attribute them to being human, fulfillment, non-mundane experience. Perhaps you can subsequently see why we cannot understand your belief in deities - we have similar experiences and they're not reliant upon such beliefs.
Do you go by the dictionary or do you make up your own definitions for words?

I am asking seriously

If its the latter then I will know any word you use might mean anything according to you.

But if its the former, than please show me what definition of spiritual would applies to an atheist

What I I decided "scientific" now means "hocus pocus". If i get enough people saying that, do you think the definition should change?

Is there some reason Cather would have for needing to hijack a word that doesn't apply to him? Would he use faith too and just claim that means something else?

Its silly HFY

It would be utter chaos and confusion if people just made up their own definitions to words

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#567084 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are not even bothering to be subtle any more
'
That wasn't the post I was talking about. That post came AFTER I made my comment! You are lying. But because you so desperately need people's validation, you saw an opportunity to lie and repost something you thought makes you look smart and couldn't resist!
THIS is the post i was talking about
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
And here is my post on the next page about it
"It took you years to learn how to copy and paste links? LOL
Because that is all you are doing. You do a Google search, you find some site, you copy it word for word and link it, and then take credit for knowing it from years of study decades ago!
You are like a black-belt in copying and pasting huh?
:)"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
LOL, you are as pathetic as you are predictable!
Hey,maybe someone will still give you a virtual reach-around? You don't get full credit cause of the lying and copying and pasting part but still, any validation at all to you is like solid gold!
IANS isn't a c&per he is very educated, in fact he frowns on plagiarism , which is what you are accusing him of.
I'm not saying this because I particularly like him, we like many at time clash, but I can respect his intelligence . Something you've just insulted. I'm not trying to speak for him or gain favor
which BTW Frankly Madam...I don't give a damn.

But I am in all honesty, mearly trying to tell you that you are simply wrong.

Location hidden

#567085 Aug 3, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like going round and round in circles being called insane and a liar along the
way, Skombolis is your guy..
Bizarre , great description of his posting habits..
He will come back w the same thing as usual..I am a fake, a liar and not a Christian..lol..
He loves the fight and the drama..seems he lives for it.. He'll never retire those damn boxing
gloves..
LOL

99% of your posts are you looking for another poster you can team-up with to fight against another poster...even if it has absolutely nothing to do with you. Can you say "hypocrite"? Of course you can:)

and of course i am going to point out that for four years you quoted the Bible and let people think you are a Christian

And of course you wouldn't answer because just like i said, youw anted toleave that door open

And when the atheists didn't let you hitch your little wagon to their star, you started posting things like "in Christ" again

LOL

Location hidden

#567086 Aug 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope..
well...that wa seasy!

So when you posted things like where in my Bible does it say parables aren't literal, you knew exactly what intellectual dishonesty you were up too

I know to be an Ol G you needed to have always been an atheist. So you like to pretend like that is the case. You question things about the Bible you already know and challenge things you actually agreed with and pretend like Christianity is so foreign to you that you would compare it a scary chicken on a stick with jingle bells

You are a fraud

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#567087 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is definitely part of it
The game is all of it.

I practice and practice on the dummy but most people don't understand why.

I push and pull. It's the balance that makes the difference.

If you're backing up, I will help you do it faster.

If you're advancing, I will help you do that faster.

I'm not responsible for the hard surfaces that you encounter either way. I just increase the speed.

Hitting and kicking is a last resort and rarely necessary.

Location hidden

#567088 Aug 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> IANS isn't a c&per he is very educated, in fact he frowns on plagiarism , which is what you are accusing him of.
I'm not saying this because I particularly like him, we like many at time clash, but I can respect his intelligence . Something you've just insulted. I'm not trying to speak for him or gain favor
which BTW Frankly Madam...I don't give a damn.
But I am in all honesty, mearly trying to tell you that you are simply wrong.
What is your deal with needing to post to me?

And he did copy and paste in the post i was referring to. He tried to say it was a post 400 some pages back. That is what the exchange as about

What was your purpose of for this post. To me that you think Ians is smart

Seriously dude, get honest with yourself. You couldn't have possibly thought I would care if you think Ians is smart. What did you think my reaction would be. Oh well if this guy I just met yesterday says so then that changes everything?

You just wanted to post to me

Figure out why that is. And fix it. Thank you

“Rising”

Milky Way

#567089 Aug 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you are confusing me with yourself.
I do have ideas how those happened, and have provided them. I told you that I believe that the universe budded from a multiverse (I think the Penrose data supports the multiverse hypothesis as well as a bang crunch hypothesis), and I gave you my reasons.
And I believe that life formed spontaneously from nonliving biochemicals. There is actually a large and growing body of evidence for this. Here are two nice summaries of that, one text, one a video:
http://pandasthumb.org/archives/2008/07/what-...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U6QYDdgP9egXX&feature= &p=0696457CAFD6D7C9&in dex=0&playnext=1
<quoted text>
I don't see how you think that this helps you. My preferred hypothesis doesn't include magic.
<quoted text>
Arrogant? Any hypothesis supported by evidence is superior to any faith based idea. What is arrogant is to believe that faith isn't inferior to everything else.
I agree with you on all points here except one.
CCC cosmology isn't a multiverse theory, it is rather an offshoot of the oscillating universe branded "cyclic" but specifically a scalar transition of the universe after all matter and energy has moved into infinity. Here is his latest lecture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Penrose is brilliant but cosmologists are strange, and me saying that about the mentors I emulate is kinda strange too.
In fact even the ones that are more conservative are kinda strange, I know I say this at my own peril. lol

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#567091 Aug 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem lay in the test group, you are testing subjects that have issues mostly. I don't think anyone can argue that the average
topix poster reflects the average intellect of society.
The lack of moderation is an attractive factor for the dregs.
If anything you can document the worst behavior of people, this in no way reflects the true face of Christianity , but the true face of humanity.
Besides there being absolutely no controls on the test. Which means some of the test subjects could be complete poes, while others may consider themselves Christians without ever have setting foot in a church and have virtually no christian values at all. Some sure appear to fit this slot, because they do not resemble any christian people I ever met.
Then you are very fortunate. I used to think that, until I left christianity. Even the nicest ones will turn if you disagree with their book enough and decide to think for yourself, in my experience anyway.

I don't know about it being the true face of humanity, I've met some pretty wonderful humans in the last few months and have met many deplorable humans throughout my life, although I do agree that with many here, it may be pretence, then again I know some of the people here.

The nastiness can get very real, topix is a great place to vent after all, especially for those who never do on the outside.

Regardless, these people are claiming to represent christianity and in light of some behaviours, regardless of whether real or contrived, it is very useful.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#567092 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Like i said, you simply want a shift in power
I've never said otherwise. Of course that is what I want.
Skombolis wrote:
You are bigoted towards Christians. You condemn their morality.

The Christian morap principles are inferior.
Skombolis wrote:
You are not looking for a better world that has more tolerance and love across the board.
You're not qualified to speak for me or what I want.

If we eliminate the Christian homophobia and atheophobia from the culture, there will be more love and tolerance. Your church lost its war against gay marriage, which will result in a net increase in tolerance and happiness, except perhaps in Christians who want to continue to deny gay people the benefits of the law and of freedom from stigma.

Christians supporting their church's intolerance deserve to be subjected to the same. If you approve of denying people equal rights, you don't deserve them. If you approve of marginalizing and stigmatizing people, you deserve to be subjected to the same. That's consistent with the Golden Rule.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#567093 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You enjoy hating Christians.
I enjoy helping to accelerate the demise of your church. If feels good and right.
Skombolis wrote:
You simply want your minority to be the majority.
That's close enough. What I actually want is for your majority to lose its majority status.
Skombolis wrote:
You aren't against bigotry or intolerance in general.
I am intolerant of irrational intolerance. This is what I mean by that:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Skombolis wrote:
You just don't want to see potential allies targeted. You are all for it if it is your perceived enemies
If you mean that I wouldn't mind if the Christians that support their church's homophobia and atheophobia get a taste of what it is that they stand for and become routinely chastised, ridiculed, and driven into the closet themselves, then you are correct. That's also consistent with the Golden Rule.

“Rising”

Milky Way

#567094 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your deal with needing to post to me?
And he did copy and paste in the post i was referring to. He tried to say it was a post 400 some pages back. That is what the exchange as about
What was your purpose of for this post. To me that you think Ians is smart
Seriously dude, get honest with yourself. You couldn't have possibly thought I would care if you think Ians is smart. What did you think my reaction would be. Oh well if this guy I just met yesterday says so then that changes everything?
You just wanted to post to me
Figure out why that is. And fix it. Thank you
You must be a psychopath, this is an open forum.
If you can't handle this frighteningly obvious fact.

You need to remove yourself from it. You don't control me or anyone else, and don't think good deeds go unpunished.
If you want a private conversation you better start pming people.
Personally I'm starting to think you need to seek professional help.

“Rising”

Milky Way

#567095 Aug 3, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are very fortunate. I used to think that, until I left christianity. Even the nicest ones will turn if you disagree with their book enough and decide to think for yourself, in my experience anyway.
I don't know about it being the true face of humanity, I've met some pretty wonderful humans in the last few months and have met many deplorable humans throughout my life, although I do agree that with many here, it may be pretence, then again I know some of the people here.
The nastiness can get very real, topix is a great place to vent after all, especially for those who never do on the outside.
Regardless, these people are claiming to represent christianity and in light of some behaviours, regardless of whether real or contrived, it is very useful.
This is true, but Hitler and Vlad aren't good examples. lol

Location hidden

#567096 Aug 3, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you think my thinking we are friends means I'm playing you that's your prerogative.
I'm ok with being blamed and at fault for things, I'm a scapegoat from way back.
You just fell into the "Trying to figure out what River meant" trap.

I understand what I mean but I'm really bad at promoting and explaining it.

Location hidden

#567097 Aug 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You must be a psychopath, this is an open forum.
If you can't handle this frighteningly obvious fact.
You need to remove yourself from it. You don't control me or anyone else, and don't think good deeds go unpunished.
If you want a private conversation you better start pming people.
Personally I'm starting to think you need to seek professional help.
No, a guy that gets so obsessed with a an anonymous poster that since yesterday he has made like 20 unsolicited posts to him. B far more posts to that one poster than all other posters combined. And to a poster that said he wasn't interested in talking to you and just used a link for like 10 posts figuring you would tire of making yourself look crazy but of course you didn't

Its not like I said something because somebody responded to A post of mine. This is like 20 unsolicited posts because you are a whackjob

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#567098 Aug 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I'll have to drink my own pee.
Anybody who gets that reference without looking it up should seek professional help immediately.
Did you read about the student who was left in a holding cell for 3 and half days.....He drank his own urine

He also is 3 million dollars richer now

Location hidden

#567099 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in Jesus and the Bible?
I know you won't answer. I was just appreciating the irony:)
Do you believe that Jesus was a homosexual?

I think he was.

I'm not saying he had sex with other men but just by reading the gospels, I'm pretty sure he was homosexual.

That's OK with me. I'm homosexual and I'm celibate too but I'm still a homosexual.

“Rising”

Milky Way

#567100 Aug 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a guy that gets so obsessed with a an anonymous poster that since yesterday he has made like 20 unsolicited posts to him. B far more posts to that one poster than all other posters combined. And to a poster that said he wasn't interested in talking to you and just used a link for like 10 posts figuring you would tire of making yourself look crazy but of course you didn't
Its not like I said something because somebody responded to A post of mine. This is like 20 unsolicited posts because you are a whackjob
Pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 856,344
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 9 min Impish Demon 40
Gloop ! 12 min Impish Demon 2
Poll You are of your father, the DEVIL??? Is it brou... 16 min Impish Demon 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min karl44 444,415
The Next O.J. & Nicole 19 min Impish Demon 14
You are of your FATHER......THE DEVIL 23 min Impish Demon 53
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min USA Born 596,860
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 1,106
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWORLDWarMonger 177,237
More from around the web