Why Should Jesus Love Me?
THE HeLL

Somerset, KY

#566938 Aug 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth rates have risen in unmarried women in their 20's and 30's. At the same time they are declining among our teenagers.
Perhaps our work to inform teenagers about birth control have finally started making a difference.
Among older women I don't think that it is as much one night stands as it is women have begun to feel that they can raise children on their own.
RR...think back...when you were in school...the teacher said a prayer...did you listen to her...did you close your eyes...did you pray along with her...or did you peek at the little girl sitting across the aisle?
Children are more likely to listen to prayer said at home by their mom or dad than they are sitting in a classroom with a bunch of other silly little goof offs. I have worked at schools...they take every chance to goof off when the teacher isn't looking. Her eyes closed saying a prayer would be the perfect time for them to make their move.
Why do you want the schools to do what the parents should be doing if they want their children to start the day with prayer? Are parents too busy? Are they not morning people?
Schools are to teach...parents are for giving spiritual guidance.
I was a morning person..... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
THE HeLL

Somerset, KY

#566939 Aug 2, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
punch your godless atheistic little chicken brain with finger, and go to hell with all your nonsensical bablings sounds like snoring of old monkey with one finger in her a...sleeping on the palm tree
Hey dickcheese!
THE HeLL

Somerset, KY

#566940 Aug 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
TG......Good to see ya Friend
You sure you want to hang around here?.....LOL
Why not? You can talk with nice guys like me!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#566941 Aug 2, 2013
THE HeLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you used to somebody peeing running down your throat?
Are you used to English?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#566942 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You get to them before that happens, dontcha?
I love a shaved bush
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#566943 Aug 2, 2013
Part 1
Peace_Warrior wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 565034
<quoted text>
Has later come yet ? Good timing for me anyway while just blowing through and out again myself. Somewhere between have missed so many pages and hope a reply from you wasn't among them.
Always in Love HFN :)
Thank you for the link. I did miss that post. Sorry, I wonder what other posts I missed.

Sorry to anyone whose post I missed.
----------
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Ja I saw that lol... somehow I understood there were 5 ?

HFN wrote:
I misses the 5th one. Who else joined in?

Peace_Warrior wrote:
… Whatever any call man-made, facts are the father of' the Christian Church became very much a man through Rome putting themselves on the throne of, so 'man-mad' was my vocab long before I knew atheist - by term. Such beliefs and topix net are all very new to me, otherwise it is a global issue which is taking place, and nothing any one says can detract from the fact that God uses anyone to test the spirit of any of us in the faith. I don't see choices as a threat when no-one can in essence leave God out of the final word – His from the start – and see both positive and negative in the bigger picture now no different than in any biblical age.
… we shouldn't be a Jesus believer if we can't stand the heat.

HFN wrote:
I think God already knows our spirit but can and does use others, believers and non-believers both, to grow us. I don’t think that we should not be Jesus believers but that we should sometimes dust our feet more than we do instead of swapping insults. I know things get out of hand sometimes but we should not be so agreeable and passive as to let others think a sin is not a sin. If we are going to have people come after us and call bad good and good bad like some do then we have to stand up and call good good and sin a sin. My goodness the things they say about Jesus/God alone are not good. No they are terrible.

Peace_Warrior wrote:
The beginning and everything between is history which not a soul can change... let alone before that. It's Now hat counts, that we find ourselves at a new beginning as promised...
…'Then he told me,“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”'
Rev 22:10-11
I can't understand why a Christian cannot move on and into this frame of mind without judgement of anyone once we have overcome? Or maybe I am just another peace warrior calling for peace among Christians who are supposed to know better...

HFN wrote:
I think I addressed this already

Continued
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#566944 Aug 2, 2013
Part 2

Peace_Warrior wrote:
But my Love extends into your land, which many on earth have joined forces with, where much comes out of into the west. From currency, military, and beliefs which are not altogether free of the judgement yet. That concerns me...

HFN wrote:
It concerns me that judgment is thought ok if a Christian is being judges but not ok if a non-Christian is being judged. That concerns me. If someone is a certain way and lets it be known then I don’t think that is a judgment. They have made it plain what they think about God and His ways. And don’t care who knows it. Some are very proud of it and shove it Gods’ and our faces. They do not care that it is known they just call it good, so to speak.

Peace_Warrior wrote:
… sounds like Abraham's plea for Sodom and Gomorrah lol - where even Jesus said it would be better for Sodom in this time than hypocrites - so ja... I care...

HFN wrote:
America along with the rest of the world is getting more and more like Sodom and Gomorrah; One day He will end this earth.

Peace_Warrior wrote:
Love always HFN... my space is up! I care for you too and saw you personal pleas as well. God help you there my sister :)

HFN wrote:
Thank you PW. I appreciate it my quad or quintuplet, which ever it is.:)

The love goes both ways,
HFN

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#566945 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
So when they banned praying in schools, everyone in your country run by christians stopped praying? Like in their homes and churches as well? Do you really believe what you just wrote?
Your country comes across like hell on earth from everything I read and hear.
Your country is mostly run by religious people.
It's a simple enough equation.
I'm thinking you should just stick to discussing private parts and bathroom habits.
Or copy paste some more poetry.
There are certainly a few religious clowns here too. The difference between us and the Religious Right in America, is that we don't take them seriously.

You could call it convict cynicism.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#566946 Aug 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I love a shaved bush
What does that even mean?

Does your nose squeak when it hits the Pubic bone?
THE HeLL

Somerset, KY

#566947 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you used to English?
Are you used to the internet?

“True Blue”

Sunburnt Country

#566948 Aug 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
La la la la la!
Do you know the writer named Trifecta?
Never doubt that his reasoning is correcta!
To disbelieve him would be criminal neglecta!
Always show him the utmost of respecta!
Trifecta! Trifecta! Trifecta!
Aha! A poet and I didn't know it.

There once was a man from Toongabbie
Who was savaged to death by a yabbie
So unique was his fate
That his sorrowing mate
Had him buried in Westminster Abbey

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#566949 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you mumble that again, please?
Noooooo!

uidiotRACEMAKEWO LRDPEACE

United States

#566950 Aug 2, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
There are certainly a few religious clowns here too. The difference between us and the Religious Right in America, is that we don't take them seriously.
You could call it convict cynicism.
u don't take them serious, you should they as right wing coalition is alive and diving us Americans to wars and wars worldwide. Know about right wing propaganda Radio Shocks are inciteing division among Americans and immigrants and right wing US war machines is all over world causing dissension diving nations to wars with their kinetic Us war machines. Wake up stupid, you another A,merican Sheeeoples! bill Maher, American political commenter is correct in assessment as most our American are dumb, stupid, ignorant about it own nations agendas and world we all live in Wake up stupid all of you! Are u blind?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#566951 Aug 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
I love a shaved bush
You love clumps of discarded pubic hair?

“True Blue”

Sunburnt Country

#566952 Aug 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
It's me, G, G_O_D, Darwin, Duane
Just changed the name to show is is easily done like Luci explained
Is this your poem?

Abou Ben Adhem (may his tribe increase!)
Awoke one night from a deep dream of peace,
And saw, within the moonlight in his room,
Making it rich, and like a lily in bloom,
An angel writing in a book of gold:—
Exceeding peace had made Ben Adhem bold,
And to the presence in the room he said,
"What writest thou?"—The vision raised its head,
And with a look made of all sweet accord,
Answered, "The names of those who love the Lord."
"And is mine one?" said Abou. "Nay, not so,"
Replied the angel. Abou spoke more low,
But cheerly still; and said, "I pray thee, then,
Write me as one that loves his fellow men."

The angel wrote, and vanished. The next night
It came again with a great wakening light,
And showed the names whom love of God had blest,
And lo! Ben Adhem's name led all the rest.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/173698
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#566953 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
WELCOME
:-)
Thank you for the welcome RT.:)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#566954 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Looks like I'll have to drink my own pee.
Anybody who gets that reference without looking it up should seek professional help immediately.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#566955 Aug 2, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your poem?
Abou Ben Adhem (may his tribe increase!)
Awoke one night from a deep dream of peace,
And saw, within the moonlight in his room,
Making it rich, and like a lily in bloom,
An angel writing in a book of gold:—
Exceeding peace had made Ben Adhem bold,
And to the presence in the room he said,
"What writest thou?"—The vision raised its head,
And with a look made of all sweet accord,
Answered, "The names of those who love the Lord."
"And is mine one?" said Abou. "Nay, not so,"
Replied the angel. Abou spoke more low,
But cheerly still; and said, "I pray thee, then,
Write me as one that loves his fellow men."
The angel wrote, and vanished. The next night
It came again with a great wakening light,
And showed the names whom love of God had blest,
And lo! Ben Adhem's name led all the rest.
http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/173698
Nope. Different Ben'Adam

Ben'Adam - Son of Man, Descendant of Adam

Jewish usage: Decent person, mankind

Chrisitan usage: Jesus, God, Son of God

United States

#566956 Aug 2, 2013
Christian Borg wrote:
WE ARE THE CHRISTIAN BORG---
YOU MUST RECEIVE NEW LIFE OR BE LOST--
YOU WILL ASSIMILATE TO CHRISTIAN COLLECTIVE---
RESISTANCE - IS - FUTILE---
Star trek religionless class !

Engage the collective by overload their hive evil xtain mentality!

All starships to Evil Xtain Space and take them out especially evil xtain mother ship.

To rescue and destroy the evil right wing war mongering Xtain Mother ship!

We all shall Resist and survive , one for world humanity !

And X and Y generation , few elders and others rescued from Xtain religion ! BAHAHAHHAHAHAH

The right wing American Xtain evil coalition is losing it hive mentality and leaving the evil hive below!

Noam Chomsky

The most effective way to restrict democracy is to transfer decision-making from the public arena to unaccountable institutions: kings and princes, priestly castes, military juntas, party dictatorships, or modern corporations.

BWHHAHAAAa

Astoria, NY

#566957 Aug 2, 2013
uidiotRACEMAKEWOLRDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>u don't take them serious, you should they as right wing coalition is alive and diving us Americans to wars and wars worldwide. Know about right wing propaganda Radio Shocks are inciteing division among Americans and immigrants and right wing US war machines is all over world causing dissension diving nations to wars with their kinetic Us war machines. Wake up stupid, you another A,merican Sheeeoples! bill Maher, American political commenter is correct in assessment as most our American are dumb, stupid, ignorant about it own nations agendas and world we all live in Wake up stupid all of you! Are u blind?
diving = dividing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min trifecta1 971,769
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Insults Are Easier 56,025
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min ceemee2 2,326
Question for white men? do you just use black w... (Feb '10) 13 min louie 309
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min New Age Spiritual... 650,262
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Life in Leyland 445,912
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min karl44 106,064
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web