Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#566853 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it's the lack of God's guidance that has caused so many people to go around screwing each other without a thought about it and sometimes having kids with a one- or two-night stand.

Am I wrong?

What else has happened since 1962 to cause such a dramatic shift in people's prospective of morality other than kids (in the 60's) not praying at school to turn into adults (in the 70's & 80's) and start a single parent baby boom?
Yeah you're wrong and Mr Charrington already explained this phenomenon to you.

Incidentally, I had 3 planned children, in marriage to a good widdle christian and that didn't stop him cheating, getting other women pregnant and abandoning his family. There are many single mothers in similar circumstances all over the world. It's not just 'godless' bed hopping.

I have theories on this but can't be bothered. Too much typing. A person doesn't have to be secular to be completely lacking in morals.

Still it's better than staying in an abusive loveless marriage just because some half breed el decided to oppress women 6000 years ago.

Location hidden

#566854 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No, it didn't happen overnight. America has seen a very gradual decline in the things I mentioned.

Slowly, with each generation, less and less kids in America are praying.

[QUOTE] Like in their homes and churches as well? "

See above. It happened slowly and is still happening.

[QUOTE] Do you really believe what you just wrote?[QUOTE]

Absolutely.

[QUOTE] Your country comes across like hell on earth from everything I read and hear. "

I love it here. It could be better, like it used to be, but I still try to see the positivity of everything I can.

[QUOTE] Your country is mostly run by religious people. "

Is it?

[QUOTE] It's a simple enough equation. "

What is a simple equation?

[QUOTE] I'm thinking you should just stick to discussing private parts and bathroom habits.
Or copy paste some more poetry. "

Poetry? You want poetry?!

Ahem-em-em-emmma.

Hickory dickory dock,
Some chick was suckin my c_ck.
The clock struck two,
I dropped my goo
And dumped the bitch on the next block.
Very good. There there.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#566855 Aug 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
all humans in their heart is wicked. Some take the gift of the Grace of Jesus Christ, appreciate the YHWH for the sacrifice of His Son and show that appreciation with worship praise and honoring YHWH laws daily so the blood of Yeshua can continuously cleanse that wickedness. Religious means nothing. Dr[do little]is religious, look at the wreck that made him into oy!lol
Of course you will highlight the writings important to your point, the point is you lied or at least changed your point to try and hide your exposure, which makes your claim of being an atheist even less.
<quoted text>As are fake atheists, they are entertaining too :) It's not a matter of feeling better or comfortable, atheists do exist in society, I have seen many. But based on your writings, I know you're not one of them.
La la la la la!

Do you know the writer named Trifecta?
Never doubt that his reasoning is correcta!
To disbelieve him would be criminal neglecta!
Always show him the utmost of respecta!

Trifecta! Trifecta! Trifecta!

Location hidden

#566856 Aug 2, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>Whats this about you being a limited intellectual?
Huh?

Location hidden

#566857 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>What spirit?

Why do you have an avatar of a man shaking a baby?
The bible condones alcoholism and child abuse, I'm guessing.

Location hidden

#566858 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>An I disrespectful to you? If so, I sincerely apologize. Please tell me how I have been so I can correct it.

You desire to help me? That's admirable.

I have the same desires for you.
Is it god's guidance that inspires you to chat up women online? Does your wife know?

"Some women prefer brain and c ck to just c ck."

- ME

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#566859 Aug 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I do totally distrust you, you right about that <quoted text>oy!, you is a funny writer lol.
Hey, I no have anything against you know writer. Is just banter on the billboard. We all just write what we think of another writer and subjects on the billboard. Is all opinions and subjective insights. So even though I come across as tough and rough in my writings sometimes, I hope you no take it personal. Because nothing anyone can write about me on this billboard I take personal.
Sometimes I just stipulate everyone see the billboard as I see it, so no think I hate you or have anything against you. You say you atheist, I no believe you, I state why, and you counter. That all it about.
Is what you believe that matter. Is what every writer on the billboard believe that matter. No one can believe anything for anyone here.
La la la la la!

Location hidden

#566860 Aug 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>La la la la la!

I do enjoy your posts.

Location hidden

#566865 Aug 2, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>'
because you are boring troll,without of privaye joy,life,happiness or daily entertainment
all what you do,is to seat like Zombie on this topic day by day and babling to those ghosts mutts
what kind of frienship do you have?
seating every day make your after few years a....fat like huge pig, fall down hair,and start to be gry and bold, tities will hang like old rugs from the basement window, and colon will fart without of any stop

yea yea,your future is miserable godless poor wicked future old witch hating everyone even own blind old dog ,you will call him christian and hate him day by day

ye yea yea, very very very poor life my dear fart Bo do do dupka mal owana

see you later buu buu
That's more like it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#566866 Aug 2, 2013
What makes Christians/Jesus Followers different? believing the Bible.

You want me to describe to you what being yourself would look like?? But wait--that new one.

How the heck I going to tell you how to be yourself and I no know you woman?? You want to live a honorable life?? read the Matthew Mark Luke and John and do you best live by what's in them.
[QUOTE who="Happy Lesbo"]Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what an insightful way to begin dialogue ..
.. you want to change things, right? Great, just keep posting ..
Never insult anyone by accident. Robert A. Heinlein
<quoted text>
.. are you saying Christian/Jesus Followers are unlike other humans. What makes them different ??..
<quoted text>
.. so, the key to being a Christian/Jesus Follower is to be yourself? If so, please explain what "being yourself" looks like to you, OK? I'm really trying to understand how a person can live an honorable life according to the wisdom of Trifecta ..
<quoted text>
.. isn't everyone somewhat insecure ??..
<quoted text>
.. since you do not know if I'm a Secular Humanist, aren't you leaping over fences with barbed wire? Please don't hurt yourself ..
<quoted text>
.. your uncanny revelations continue to haunt me. Could you please tell me why Jesus should love me when you, a Jesus Follower, fail to reflect the agape love that Jesus speaks of? Was Jesus just kidding ??..
All you going to get from me is the law, you reject Yeshua the Christ. When you read Matthew Mark Luke John, you will find out how Jesus treat those that live by the law and reject him, so no come to me with that. You want to use Jesus Christ to make Christians on the billboard whisper sweet words of sugar and spice and everything nice in you ear and snuggle up to you like cushion while you reject Yeshua the Christ.

Not I writer, go find another Christian that will do that for you oy!. You want to know 'why should Jesus love you' get off your lazy arse pick up the bible and read it. What you think Christians here for? your maid and butler to please you? lol.

If you're not a secular humanist, what are you then. Do you even know? can you define your philosophical beliefs??

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#566867 Aug 2, 2013
Texas Granny wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh another enlightened one.....no, she is not going to say the Bible. Truth comes from the spirit, the book only confirms the spirit. Man can not believe what he can not see. It is only through Christ that you can receive the spirit and it is only through the spirit interpreting things that the human mind can not understand do you find truth. All science, all books and all things educational are of the human mind and human understanding. You sound like Juicy Juice......another very limited intellectual.
.. when someone describes enlightenment as being a certain thing, they're actually describing their concept or belief about what enlightenment is ..

.. the only person whose enlightenment you can feel confident about is your own. Unfortunately, you can't even be absolutely certain of that because there is no 'you' in enlightenment ..

.. since you're a Granny, I won't ask you if you like scarves ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#566868 Aug 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
La la la la la!
??? but wait--look like I push you over the edge, you starting to sing and rhyme iyai!lol!

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#566870 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
<< fluffing pillows >>

<< chilling bottle of fine wine >>

<< rolling a few joints >>

.. GREAT! See you at 9:00 ..

<< jumping in shower >>

Location hidden

#566871 Aug 2, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>do you have to be like all of those Zombies and cyber lunatics???

do you have purpose to live,and why?
before your eyes, ears left and right side, back of you exist only dark wall nothing less nothing more-just nothingness
More guessing huh? I'll leave you to it.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#566872 Aug 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post comes across as if you didn't actually read mine, since you just repeated what I said.
;p
I went back and reread it HFY. What do you think I didnít read in your post? I will try and answer.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#566873 Aug 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. linguists try to characterize with as much accuracy as possible the meanings of words ..
.. although semantic changes occur, when faith-based thinkers try to redefine a word like theory or atheist and debate it for years, what is the purpose? I fail to understand this and would welcome posts from both believers and non-believers ..
<quoted text>
.. finally, a response. Thanks Tide ..
.. my post was to Red Apples. He chose not to reply. Guess it really doesn't matter ..
Anyone who isn't trying to be as accurate as possible relating their thoughts to another is trying to hide something or trick someone.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume that their unconscious mind is doing the hiding and tricking to benefit the conscious mind.

If someone is trying to hide something from me, or trick me, they're not dealing with cognitive dissonance. They know they're wrong and are just being dishonest.

I would be surprised if RA has anything of value to contribute.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#566874 Aug 2, 2013
I'm baaaack.

No even sure if I want to scroll back to pick up.
Probably didn't miss much.
The reruns will come up gain anyway.

Sorry if I ignored anyone.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#566875 Aug 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good sleep.
Thank you HFY. I did.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#566876 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it god's guidance that inspires you to chat up women online? Does your wife know?
"Some women prefer brain and c ck to just c ck."
- ME
I'm smart.

LOL

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#566877 Aug 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
A mature individual would admit his mistake and apologize.
I'm sorry, but I just don't like apologizing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 589,269
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessari... 836,912
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min waaasssuuup 4,060
Women Drivers (Apr '08) 13 min Women are mean 19
Israel End is Near 18 min Someone 106
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 39 min -TheExam- 1,423
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Clearwater 176,746
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 271,244
More from around the web