Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tide isn't lying and, as far as I know, doesn't lie.
Your post is full of anger, Tri, with a lot of nasty words tossed in for good measure.
someone lying the response should be strong, which mine was.

And he did lie. If someone yesterday told you why they did something. But today tell you something different, what's that? are they lying yesterday or today? matters not, they lied.

He gave one reason in one writing as to why he opposed Christianity. Then he gave a different reason in another writing after what he was exposed to issues about Islam.

You defending him won't change that. You can't erase what he already write on the billboard.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tide's also not naive.
Sir, I don't need Tide's street address, just the city and country. It's relevant to his or her's point.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you did respond to me:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Interesting that you forgot that quick. Are you dealing with Dementia?
Possibly, you certainly seem old enough.

The page on the link you provided doesn't have your name on it.

***see kids, whilst the christian is not understanding that when I use stars I'm merely using his post as an example and not speaking to him at all, he has managed to throw out an insult, whether to me or himself is not clear but theses people rarely use reason or logic, this is what religion will do to your brain, be careful. I'll be using more stars from now on so it's not so difficult for him***

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly, you certainly seem old enough.
The page on the link you provided doesn't have your name on it.
***see kids, whilst the christian is not understanding that when I use stars I'm merely using his post as an example and not speaking to him at all, he has managed to throw out an insult, whether to me or himself is not clear but theses people rarely use reason or logic, this is what religion will do to your brain, be careful. I'll be using more stars from now on so it's not so difficult for him***
So why did you link it to my writing as a response??

??

??

???

You know you can write on the billboard without responding to another's writing right? you have over 17,000 writings, hopefully you would have realized that by now writer...iyai!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
The Smithsonian in WAshington D.C. has several acres of proof and missing links... I only presented you a single example of hundreds that have been discovered..... paleontologists spend years compiling evidence and data to create an intelligent scenario of what transpired millions of years ago based on scientific principles that have been proven, observed demonstrated in laboratories...
fabricating an imaginary being and claiming faith in the supernatural displays nothing more than lack of a scientific education and a cop out based on laziness and ignorance...
I can just as well claim the tooth fairy created everything and I have faith...just as credible as your fabrication since evidence is not required...
There are in excess of 3000+ gods man has created...you think you are privy to some special information?
apply the scientific method to your beliefs... it has never failed to expose bull$-hit and frauds...
let's cut-to-the-chase and get at what your deep-seated anger and rebellion is really all about:

how gay would you say you are, using a scale from 1 - 10; 1 being closeted to 10 being a flamer to the point of not being able to function in society outside of a drag show?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>?? eh?
LOL!, you so funny Dr[do little]. You no have to explain why you reject the scientist. You're a brainwashed religious slave chained by fairy tales of big bangs and rocks turning into rats lol!. I EDITED FOR SERVER HAPPINESS
RELIGION. Brainwashed by RELIGION. That you, dr[dolittle]
Clown.
I agree with much of what you said, and have to tell you the weird world of theoretical physics and science by nature is 90% hypothesis that doesn't pan out in the end. But if you follow the changes in science in the last 30-40 years , we found out about plate tectonics, black holes which 30 years ago were as crazy as M-theory.
These hypothesis were less communicated then as opposed to today,
We had to actually read publications that specialized in these things. To which many of us did, but the internet and conglomerations of television channels available today, has changed the way things are delivered to the world.

My suggestion to you is ...ignore it , you don't have to follow the hypothesis of the theoretical. It's not for everyone , but interesting to some of us. Personally I find Hawking and Penrose both to be somewhat radical and much of their hypothesis is sheer garbage. But I see it also a bit like the Don Juan philosophy,
in that the more you hypothesize the better the chance you eventually hit something, and when you do, or as they do .

They refine and hone it, some are lucky to nail something in a dynamic new way , early in life and then are Laureates , or champions of the day. But you're correct that M-Theory hasn't passed a single test yet. But regardless of how the theory is put together or hypothesized to work, the premise could still be right and the mechanics completely wrong.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Texas Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY???? "Enlightenment" is nothing more than self-worship; self-knowledge is not academia, pal, it is what it is....limited view of worldly things from the center of self. What a self-proclaimed scholar you are....but mostly just a fool by any standards!! But for the record...your knowledge has been skewed by the liberal agenda and not to be trusted because it is of man as is science and is often proven to be in error.
TG......Good to see ya Friend

You sure you want to hang around here?.....LOL

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with much of what you said, and have to tell you the weird world of theoretical physics and science by nature is 90% hypothesis that doesn't pan out in the end. But if you follow the changes in science in the last 30-40 years , we found out about plate tectonics, black holes which 30 years ago were as crazy as M-theory.
These hypothesis were less communicated then as opposed to today,
We had to actually read publications that specialized in these things. To which many of us did, but the internet and conglomerations of television channels available today, has changed the way things are delivered to the world.
My suggestion to you is ...ignore it , you don't have to follow the hypothesis of the theoretical. It's not for everyone , but interesting to some of us. Personally I find Hawking and Penrose both to be somewhat radical and much of their hypothesis is sheer garbage. But I see it also a bit like the Don Juan philosophy,
in that the more you hypothesize the better the chance you eventually hit something, and when you do, or as they do .
They refine and hone it, some are lucky to nail something in a dynamic new way , early in life and then are Laureates , or champions of the day. But you're correct that M-Theory hasn't passed a single test yet. But regardless of how the theory is put together or hypothesized to work, the premise could still be right and the mechanics completely wrong.
Frankly the latest research shows that scientists are regressing in their quest to get a workable theory for the origination of the universe.

You can follow the 'hypothesis of the theoretical" if you want to, but it's a dead end and the answer to how the universe was made will never be found. It's a fantasy endeavor. And a religious fantasy endeavor at that.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh
Once again...and for the last time...I had no one in mind when I made that post...it was just in response to Epi telling me to behave.
We all contribute to the atmosphere of this thread...most of us can and do have our good days here...I have had my share of not so good days.
In my thinking...when a conversation turns to name calling...no one is listening to what the other is saying. Why continue it?
I learned the hard way not to get involved in long arguments...I try to limit mine to 3 or 4 posts now...after that...I just say have a good day.
I also won't get involved in controversial conversations with certain people...they just always end badly and accomplish nothing.
Funny how an off the wall comment to someone turned in to way more than I ever expected! LOL
Do you think I should say "Oh Annie J Behave"???

LOL

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly the latest research shows that scientists are regressing in their quest to get a workable theory for the origination of the universe.
You can follow the 'hypothesis of the theoretical" if you want to, but it's a dead end and the answer to how the universe was made will never be found. It's a fantasy endeavor. And a religious fantasy endeavor at that.
I don't agree with that, though we may never really know. We will have gathered plenty of evidence and tested much of it as well as have a clearer picture of how things work. So it is not a dead end and is not a regression, it is the advance of knowledge.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...we might want to assign less favorable attributes to one segment of society but most often they span all groups...a group call humans.
Yup. I guess taht's why I don't mind being called a dog.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel it, when I walk alone in the woods, for example. It's an awesome feeling, to be at one with nature, listening to the rustle of the leaves, hearing birds singing. It's a spiritual feeling.
Read a few poems by William Wordsworth and you may begin to understand.
Interesting. Wordsworth, huh?

There's freedom, and sometimes a diffident stare
Of shame scarcely seeming to know that she's there,
There's virtue, the title it surely may claim,
Yet wants heaven knows what to be worthy the name.

This picture from nature may seem to depart,
Yet the Man would at once run away with your heart;
And I for five centuries right gladly would be
Such an odd such a kind happy creature as he.

Bitchin

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I live for my wife & kids, and Jesus.
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
do you also love iron man, batman and robin?...how about the easter bunny?...
you best put your dunce hat on now.....
I love them in an intirely different way.

Why do you ask?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree with that, though we may never really know. We will have gathered plenty of evidence and tested much of it as well as have a clearer picture of how things work. So it is not a dead end and is not a regression, it is the advance of knowledge.
No surprise that we won't agree. Because to me certain types of endeavors are not based on science, but based on religious zealots that have unlimited resources to pour into fantastical theoretical fairy tales hypothesis to satisfy a Church of atheists that frankly by religious standards wants to claim "No God".

I don't believe it's the advance of knowledge at all and I do believe the endeavor for a workable hypothesis to how the universe was formed is in regression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
angry at stupidity...failure of our educational system to educate morons like you....
You know, ever since 1962, when prayer was removed from US schools, our education has steadily declined.

But while education and prayer to God was declining, violence, single mothers, morality and broken family's were rising.

Imagine that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
WHEN YOU DIE?kids and your wife are going to be dae too???
ha ha haaaaaaa you sounds like hipocrite and self glory big shoot whose lifes is deppendent "ONLY FROM YOU"
he hhjhheeeee
does Jesus needs you to live for Him,
he is going to be harm and poor without of you???
he he heeeeeeee
friend you live only for yourselves and selfish sick own desires,and boring time on this thread day and night
Oh my.

<scroll>

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I should say "Oh Annie J Behave"???
LOL
Might be best to wait a day or two.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>are you still my girlfriend?
.. can't you keep anything secret ??..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:

you seem to love fantasy figures.... mentally challenged love their imaginary friends...fairies, ghosts, aliens, gods, etc.etc.etc...
I understand your position.

I won't falter you for it.

Please don't falter me for mine.
why don't you give us demo of something supernatural...your failure might make you realize you are not all there mentally..
Watch.

POOF

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
show us where you got this information from... I suspect it is from that porcelain bowl that you sit on....make sure you wipe and flush...
I'm sorry sir, you are incorrect.

Check out the charts:

http://www.forerunner.com/forerunner/X0098_Ba...

I think it's sad, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 542,261 - 542,280 of599,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

393 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min sweets2360 719,945
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Aura Mytha 256,350
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Buck Crick 223,996
Tony Dungy was right 17 min dirty white boy- 11
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min confrinting with the word 532,268
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 32 min Naveen kumar 4,454
The world can't deny the REALITY of the Europea... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,193
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••