Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566830 Aug 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
She said the jews were metaphorically the devil.
Very perceptive of you....
In my ignorance, I didn't realize that's what she meant.

I went back and re-read your post.

And her blog.

http://clarespark.com/2011/05/26/who-is-a-rac...

Apologies, she's a racist pig.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566831 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHA
Did you read it properly?
No.

I screwed it up.

My bad.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#566832 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
She's going to say the bible.
Ahhhh another enlightened one.....no, she is not going to say the Bible. Truth comes from the spirit, the book only confirms the spirit. Man can not believe what he can not see. It is only through Christ that you can receive the spirit and it is only through the spirit interpreting things that the human mind can not understand do you find truth. All science, all books and all things educational are of the human mind and human understanding. You sound like Juicy Juice......another very limited intellectual.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#566833 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No, not entirely. Secular humanists, atheists, satan, whoever, convinced the Supreme Court in 1962 that there is supposed to be a "wall of" separation of church & state. That is not true there is only the law that prevents the US govt from establishing a national religion.

It is too much of a coincidence that the rate of violent crime has risen over 330% since prayer was banned but the population has grown only a fraction of that.

It is too much of a coincidence that family stability in America has seen its worst decline in our history.

It's to much of a coincidence that divorce, single parent families, couples living together and adultery have skyrocketed since.

It's too much of a coincidence that single parent households has increased faster than the population percentage since 1962. The Census Bureau confirms that.

Crime, productivity, and national morality was pretty stable level before 1962. That's no longer true.

I BELIEVE that the millions of kids that are no longer praying for their country has has an adverse effect.

I BELIEVE that God has removed His hand of protection from America since we turned our backs on Him.

And I believe it'll only get worse.
So when they banned praying in schools, everyone in your country run by christians stopped praying? Like in their homes and churches as well? Do you really believe what you just wrote?

Your country comes across like hell on earth from everything I read and hear.

Your country is mostly run by religious people.

It's a simple enough equation.

I'm thinking you should just stick to discussing private parts and bathroom habits.

Or copy paste some more poetry.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566834 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
It also seems to have caused millions of men world wide to abandon their families. I thought what you wrote yesterday was pretty insulting, like I'm this temple's prostitute or something. But RR posts, I can't even fathom. You tell him stuff that's real. You're good at that.
I believe it's the lack of God's guidance that has caused so many people to go around screwing each other without a thought about it and sometimes having kids with a one- or two-night stand.

Am I wrong?

What else has happened since 1962 to cause such a dramatic shift in people's prospective of morality other than kids (in the 60's) not praying at school to turn into adults (in the 70's & 80's) and start a single parent baby boom?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#566835 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you disrespectful to me?

Is it necessity or desire?
Why are you disrespectful to me?

For me it's necessity. The only desire I have is to help you, you seem to need it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#566836 Aug 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. So...are you saddened to have missed the Holocaust?
What Holocaust?

Oh, wrong thread. Sorry.

Location hidden

#566837 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I took those as metaphor.
Hahaha

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566838 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:

So when they banned praying in schools, everyone in your country run by christians stopped praying?
No, it didn't happen overnight. America has seen a very gradual decline in the things I mentioned.

Slowly, with each generation, less and less kids in America are praying.
Like in their homes and churches as well?
See above. It happened slowly and is still happening.
Do you really believe what you just wrote?[QUOTE]

Absolutely.

[QUOTE] Your country comes across like hell on earth from everything I read and hear.
I love it here. It could be better, like it used to be, but I still try to see the positivity of everything I can.
Your country is mostly run by religious people.
Is it?
It's a simple enough equation.

What is a simple equation?
I'm thinking you should just stick to discussing private parts and bathroom habits.
Or copy paste some more poetry.
Poetry? You want poetry?!

Ahem-em-em-emmma.

Hickory dickory dock,
Some chick was suckin my c_ck.
The clock struck two,
I dropped my goo
And dumped the bitch on the next block.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566839 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
For me it's necessity. The only desire I have is to help you, you seem to need it.
An I disrespectful to you? If so, I sincerely apologize. Please tell me how I have been so I can correct it.

You desire to help me? That's admirable.

I have the same desires for you.
Bongo

United States

#566840 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats this about you being a limited intellectual?

Location hidden

#566841 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not entirely. Secular humanists, atheists, satan, whoever, convinced the Supreme Court in 1962 that there is supposed to be a "wall of" separation of church & state. That is not true there is only the law that prevents the US govt from establishing a national religion.
It is too much of a coincidence that the rate of violent crime has risen over 330% since prayer was banned but the population has grown only a fraction of that.
It is too much of a coincidence that family stability in America has seen its worst decline in our history.
It's to much of a coincidence that divorce, single parent families, couples living together and adultery have skyrocketed since.
It's too much of a coincidence that single parent households has increased faster than the population percentage since 1962. The Census Bureau confirms that.
Crime, productivity, and national morality was pretty stable level before 1962. That's no longer true.
I BELIEVE that the millions of kids that are no longer praying for their country has has an adverse effect.
I BELIEVE that God has removed His hand of protection from America since we turned our backs on Him.
And I believe it'll only get worse.
This is one of those times when you're not being serious, right?

I get it. Very good.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566842 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What Holocaust?
Oh, wrong thread. Sorry.
Remember that poster a few weeks ago that called it the Holohoax?

That was a friggin riot.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566843 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha
Goochie-Goo

Location hidden

#566844 Aug 2, 2013
Texas Granny wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh another enlightened one.....no, she is not going to say the Bible. Truth comes from the spirit, the book only confirms the spirit. Man can not believe what he can not see. It is only through Christ that you can receive the spirit and it is only through the spirit interpreting things that the human mind can not understand do you find truth. All science, all books and all things educational are of the human mind and human understanding. You sound like Juicy Juice......another very limited intellectual.
What spirit?

Why do you have an avatar of a man shaking a baby?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566845 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of those times when you're not being serious, right?
I get it. Very good.
You don't wanna dispute anything so you revert to character assassination?

Why?

Wouldn't it be easier to not post at all?

Location hidden

#566846 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's the lack of God's guidance that has caused so many people to go around screwing each other without a thought about it and sometimes having kids with a one- or two-night stand.
Am I wrong?
What else has happened since 1962 to cause such a dramatic shift in people's prospective of morality other than kids (in the 60's) not praying at school to turn into adults (in the 70's & 80's) and start a single parent baby boom?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I wrong?
Is that a rhetorical question?

I'll answer anyway. Yes.

Location hidden

#566847 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't wanna dispute anything so you revert to character assassination?
Why?
Wouldn't it be easier to not post at all?
It would be easier to not breathe at all but I do that too.

Where should I start? A 7 year old not praying in school leads adults to violent crime?

Are you fuckinserious? That's my question, rephrased.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566848 Aug 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is that a rhetorical question?
I'll answer anyway. Yes.
No, it wasn't rhetorical. Please try again.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#566849 Aug 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you didn't read it or you're a rampant nazi.
Jewish nose? Dragons claws and a tail? Seriously this right wing religion malarkey is rotting your brain.
The Jews are the devil now?
Interjecting were dimwit RR left off!

Star of david - Zionist flag Isreal 6 straight , 6 triangle , 6 Spike - this from Orthodox jew who want to change flag to Menorah for very good reason, and even over 300, 000 Iranians jews don't want to return home as Isreal as them to return. that says alot. What u think of zionist Isreal today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gabriel 995,196
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bonk 72,993
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 161
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Chuck 699,665
Hot Sale Nike Mercurial Superfly V Soccer Cleat... 7 hr newsoccercleats 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,509
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 7 hr George Jospeh 23